Sailing into the Unknown

Story Info
Day of boating that changed their lives forever.
3.5k words
4
102.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drakeme
drakeme
14 Followers

They say everyday brings new adventures; well my wife and I just had an adventure that was an experience and a nightmare.

Let me start with a little background on us. My name is Tom, I am a developer in the great state of Texas gulf coast and at 43 years old I am semi retired thanks to the investments throughout the Year's. I'm 5' 11" 165 lbs with Blond hair. My other half is Holly, A platinum blond haired, blue-eyed beauty that can make a man melt with her smile. Her hair is shoulder length, pin straight and long on the front and sides and parted to the side. Even at 37 years and one kid her body is incredible, at 5'4", 125 lbs, and a natural 36b cup with big pink areolas, and the best ass and legs a women can have. After 15 years of marriage I truly am could not be happier.

Our adventure started with one of my friends who was a police captain and he knew I was in the market for a new boat he had told me about the one that was seized by a drug dealer and said it was better than you could imagine.

He was right!

The boat was a 40-foot cruiser, but what was most incredible about it was the interior.

It was all customized, from the white furniture, to the queen size oval bed. But the best thing about it was the shower; it was designed so that if people were sitting in the kitchen they could see a silhouette figure through the frosted glass. I thought it was great! I could eat my breakfast and watch my beautiful wife take a shower. It was kinky but unique.

After all was said and done I had purchased it for $130,000. It truly was a steal.

Now here is where the story begins.

It was a 6:30 Saturday morning; holly and I had gotten up early and headed down to the boat to do some minor cleaning up because her sister and her husband were coming down from Dallas and we were taking them out for a cruise. Holly was dressed in a blue and white sundress, and I was dressed in a button down shirt and shorts, we had kept some clothes on the boat so after cleaning up we could shower and get ready for our guests.

We were up on the deck and I was quickly startled!

There were 2 men standing at the bow of the boat, the one guy was about 6'2", big muscular built, good-looking guy around 25 maybe 200 lbs, the other was an older gentleman around my age, also built but a little lighter, they were shouting.

"HELLO"

I say; "Can I help you?"

"Yeah, what a beautiful boat, yours!" The young one said.

"Yes it is would you like a tour of it?"

Now normally you wouldn't invite strangers aboard, but being it was a small town and being it was a private dock I figured they had docked here or knew somebody and were visiting because they had a suitcase with them, so I figured it was harmless.

After they boarded, Holly came out, they introduced themselves as father and son, Tony being the father and Mark being the son. As they walked to the front Holly asked me if I knew them? I said no just showing them the boat no harm.

As they came back to the front Tony asked:

"Would you consider renting the boat out this morning?"

"NO, I don't rent it out"

Just then Tony and mark pull out handguns and Tony say's:

"Are you sure?"

Holly said:

"What's going on here?"

"Shut up! Untie the lines, and let's get moving!"

Tony then grabbed Holly's arm with a gun pointing in her ribs and says:

"Now I know you don't want me to put a bullet in her so get moving! Were heading to Mexico!"

As I pulled away from the dock I turned and looked at Holly. She looked terrified, as was I, here we are being kidnapped by two strangers, my wife being held by the arm with a gun in her side and being forced to drive these two men to Mexico.

After getting out of the harbor things got a little easier they put their guns away and told us they would give us $10,000.00 to take them to Mexico, and if we don't try anything we could be home plus $10,000.00 in two days, but if we did try anything funny and we both will be floating home without a boat. Holly walked up to me grabbed my arm and whispered:

"What do we do?"

"Anything they want honey, let's not chance fate, as long as we be good we will be home tomorrow."

As noon came around and all the small talk had stopped we had found out that they had robbed an armored truck that night and made off with around $500,000.00 in cash. They also claimed to have shot one of the guards. Now we were really nervous! After hearing that I was starting to feel like we were not going home alive! But Holly didn't seem to fazed by the conversation. She had gotten up and walked toward the front as she walked away Tony Stared at her legs and ass and remarked:

"How long you two been married?" He said.

"15 years."

"Kids?" He said.

"1-12 year old boy."

"Never tell by her shape, she is gorgeous and that body mmm."

After that remark I started to worry that they would try to rape her or hurt her and my mind started to wonder how are we going to get out of this?

It was around 3:00 mark had just come up from destroying the radio and said:

"I'm hungry anybody else?"

Holly then got up and said:

"How's about some burgers and beer?"

We all agreed and Holly made her way down to cook. It was hot all day and a beer sounded good. As Tony and I sat on top Mark made his way down to help Holly.

About 10 minutes later Holly came up she was red in the face and she had a look on her face. I asked her:

"What's the matter?"

"Mark made a move on me, it was nothing, but I was a little uncomfortable just don't leave me alone with him."

I was mad whatever happened I wanted to make sure it wouldn't happen again. So I called Tony out and told him to control his son. He just laughed and said I already talked to him and he won't do anything to her he is just flirting with her, what can I say he got the hots for your wife. He then turned and walked back down to get his food. As he did I found out that Mark had crept up behind her put his hands under her skirt and rubbing her

Pussy, and telling her how hot she was and how he wanted to eat her bald pussy and that he wanted to fuck her in the ass right their. She finally got away and made her way to me.

After we ate it was starting to get dark and I was getting tired. Tony and Mark were standing towards the front of the boat talking low, as I was driving I had remembered we have a flair gun in the emergency kit! But how could I use it with both of them on the deck! I had to figure out a way to get both of them below deck to fire it. As I was trying to figure out a way Holly came up from the bathroom, she had a look of terror on her face. Again she came up to me and said:

"We have to find a way off this boat! I think they are going to kill us!"

She told me she heard them talking and they were saying that once they were in Mexico that they were going to shoot me and throw me overboard and they were going to try to persuade Holly to join them and if She didn't she would suffer the same fate.

I told Holly about the flair gun and it was our only chance to survive, but we had to figure a way to get them both below the deck?

Holly Said she would divert them somehow but don't leave me down there alone with them to long.

It was a risky gamble but at this point we had no choice!

Holly then told Tony that she had to use the restroom and was getting another beer.

As she headed down Tony followed. After fifteen minutes I heard Tony Yell:

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?"

Mark came over and poked his head down, and then he made his way down.

I then reached for the flair gun, aimed it, and shot it.

As I did they both came up after the noise and proceeded to beat the living hell out of me. They then tied me up and dragged me down below, they sat me in a chair and tied me and gagged me, calling me all sorts of names and threatening to kill me. I looked around and didn't see Holly. As Mark went up top to anchor the boat, Tony sits next to me grabs a beer and says:

"It didn't have to be this way, all you had to do was drive the boat but no you had to do something foolish like that!"

Just then I see Holly entering the shower. Although you couldn't see her clearly through the glass you definitely could see her shape and how big her areolas are, you could even see the crease of her ass and assume that she didn't have any pubic hairs on her pussy. Just then Tony yelled:

"Hey Mark come on!"

Mark then walked in behind me and said:

"YES! AWSOME! OH GOD SHE IS AWSOME!"

She was bending over soaping her legs with her ass facing us swinging back and forth

Mark then walked up to the glass and bent over and started licking the glass, moaning and saying:

"You like that don't you, auuuu?"

Mark then pulled up a seat and said:

"That is the most erotic thing I have ever seen! EVER!"

Tony then looks at me shaking his head and say's:

"You shouldn't have did that flair thing, now I'm taking the chains off my boy!"

After he said that Mark turned to me, Smiled and said:

"You know I had my hands all over her today and she was loving it! You know how I know? Here Smell!"

He then put his fingers under my nose I couldn't help but smell, and it definitely smelled like pussy, they both laughed. Mark then replied:

"Smell familiar, smells good doesn't it, She was soaking wet after I got done!"

As we watched, I was so scared and in a strange way turned at the fact someone other than me was watching her naked silhouette. As they looked on Mark just kept on taunting, saying things like he was going to fuck her all night and Tony replies:

"Maybe we'll both fuck her! Does she like it in the ass Tom?"

As they laughed I began to think how she hated to get ass fucked. I did it once to her but she complained after I first put it in that it hurt and not to do that again! Mark then looks at say's and me:

"Your in trouble! After I get done with her your going home alone!"

"Sounds like you're in love son!" Tony replies.

"Come on dad! Isn't That is the hottest woman you have ever seen?"

Tony then turns and smiles and say's:

"He is going to turn her into his slut! I've seen him do it he has a gift, Tom."

Mark turns, looks at me and say's:

"Before the end of the night, I'm going to bring her in here and have her suck my dick in front of you and look you in the eyes and watch her tell you that she loves me!"

Looking at the beautiful women behind the glass, the tears in my eyes start to overpower me not knowing what these animals were going to do to her? How would she respond? What were they going to do with me?

And then the shower stopped!

As she toweled herself off, my heart started racing, she then wrapped the towel around herself and headed toward the door, She then appeared looking at Mark and say's smugly:

"Enjoy the show!"

She then turned with a look of terror on her face as she spotted me tied up and said:

" What did you guys do to him!"

As she leaned over to look at my face and said:

"Why"

"Because he endangered your lives, and we think you knew about this, did you?" Tony Say's.

"NO!" Holly say's

As she turned and looked at Tony, he say's:

" We think you knew and we don't trust you either"

She then say's:

"WAIT! Let me put some clothes on and we'll talk about this!"

As she turned to walk to the bedroom Tony motioned Mark to follow her, they smiled as he walked in. All I could do was sit and listen.

I first heard Holly say:

"Can't I have a little privacy, please?"

It was eerily Quiet Then I heard Holly say:

"NO! I said NO!"

Then a loud SMACK! And a little struggle moan, then Quiet Again. The door was partially opened but from where I was sitting I could not see anything as I turn and stare at Tony, he just sat Quietly drank his beer and listened, after about 10 minutes I could hear Holly breathing Heavy, and Mark mumbling, as this went on Tony Laughs and say's:

"It's on now!"

The mumbling and breathing became clearer and now I was also hearing light high pitch moans and an occasional Loud Smack! What was he doing? Was he fucking her? Was she letting him? I couldn't see anything! All I could do was try to listen. The more I listened the more obvious it had become. She had given in!

After 15 Years of marriage those noises I once provided from my wife, someone else was triggering and I hated it. Holly was becoming more vocal moaning loud, the SMACKS and Yeses and ohhh's were now becoming piercing.

Tony Laughs and say's:

"I don't think she is missing you right now!"

"They are all whores, no matter how good looking. You know the day you signed those papers for marriage is the day they can't have that strange cock anymore! And it builds up believe me! Right now that sounds you are hearing is the sound of 15 years of pent up whore getting her first strange cock, and right now my son is just relieving that frustration and I'm sure he is retraining her!"

What happens next is unbelievable, Mark started calling his Father, as he was I hear Holly saying:

" No please! I don't want to!"

Then another Loud SMACK!

And a Moan from Holly!

Tony then gets up goes into the bathroom, after a minute he comes out holding a tub of Vaseline looks at me and smiles and say's:

"Sorry Tom! But you brought this on! But I tell you what I'll leave the door opened so you can watch what a whore you married and how they should be treated"

He then opened the door and there was Holly riding Mark with her ass bobbing up and down, she was moaning and breathing heavy, as Tony dropped his pants he started to lube up his cock, he then stopped her ass from bobbing and he lined up and started easing his cock into her ass.

She resisted saying:

"NO Please I don't like that!"

Tony say's:

"Shuuu, You're going to love this baby!"

Over the next ten minutes, I watched Holly get double penetrated and Humiliated by two animals, Shouting things like:

"You like that cocks in your ass don't you?"

The sounds Holly was making seamed to be sounds of pain and pleasure, I really could not tell but all three of them were groaning. Then after some time what happens next upset me beyond feelings I have ever felt before.

Mark started slamming his cock into Holly hard and fast, screaming:

"YES! OH GOD HERE IT COME BABY!"

With that he grabs her hips and held them down, and let out a series of loud groans, and unloaded his seed into my wife's pussy.

That feeling that came across me was a feeling I never want to feel again.

It was a feeling of loss and rage, and I felt dead.

The action didn't stop though.

Mark stood up, walked to the table and grabbed a beer. He then walked back bent over and passionately kissed Holly on her lips.

Tony kept up the assault on Holly ass, pounding her doggie style, as Tony pounded away Holly started moaning loud again,

Mark then looks at me and Smiles, he straightens up puts his cock by her mouth, then I see Holly stick her tongue out and start licking his cock.

He then looks at me, grabs his cock and pushes it in her mouth, I was watching my wife licking and sucking his cock, as she worked on Mark, Tony was Quickly approaching his orgasm, and when he did he pushed it deep in her ass and let go with a loud grunt.

As he walked away I could see her ass was red and her pussy looked tightened up and red. She got worked over good and there was nothing I could do!

After Tony came, he grabbed his beer laid himself on the head of the bed and coached Holly as he massaged her tits saying:

"That's it honey work that cock!"

I could not believe what I was watching; it was too much to watch.

I turned my eyes down for a while until I heard that sound of Mark scream:

"YES! YOU WANT IT! UGGGGHHH"

As I looked up I watch my wife gage as that prick unloaded his seed in her mouth. She continued to cough as Mark grabbed her a beer and said:

"Here Honey! Wash it down"

She then rolled over on her back and swigged her beer. Tony continued to rub her body and Mark said that he was going to shower. As he left the room he closed the door and said to me:

"Shows over for you! They need their privacy!"

He then entered the bathroom, but before he closed the door he said:

"Oh by the way! She is coming with us!"

Over the next 5-minutes was the most frightened I was throughout this whole ordeal. I started to think I going to die very soon and that there was no hope for me!

As I was sitting there thinking I heard steps behind me, I turned and looked right into a barrel of a gun.

There was 5 or 6 coast guard officers heading in super quiet, they pulled down my gage and asked me:

"How many?"

I said:

" 2 plus my wife is in the bedroom!"

They moved in Quick and no one got hurt.

It turns out that Holly's sister had called the police and they notified the coast guard who were looking for us since noon. We wound up being 35 miles from Mexico and I wound up about 20 minutes from being killed, it turns out that as soon as Mark finished his shower he was going to put two bullets in me and throw me overboard.

On the way back home Holly and I talked briefly about what happened!

She told me she did what she did to try to save both of our lives and that while she was fucking them she was pretending she was fucking me. She did what she had to do to survive. All and all when put into situations like this what would most people do.

The main thing is that we survived and unharmed. Holly was examined at the hospital and besides a little anal and vaginal tearing she was fine, no STD's and most of all not pregnant. My wounds though minimal the scares will last forever.

As for the two animals they were both sentenced to life in prison with no possibility for parole.

Our lives have changed a bit but my love for my Wife has not changed at all.

Somehow we all have things happen to us good or bad. And looking back at this whole ordeal we survived, no one was hurt.

As time went on we talked about the experience, she eventually told me even though she was frightened, in a strange way she was also a little turned on by the domination of the animals. Understanding her I myself in a strange way was turned on also.

But we were lucky to have survived. So the moral of this story is you never know what you will do to survive and always keep your guard up now when it comes to strangers.

drakeme
drakeme
14 Followers