Sailing Lessons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EllieB
EllieB
206 Followers

"Oh no. I'm so close...so close!" she whispered in my ear as her hips bucked in my hands. I pulled her off of me and stood her in front of me. She got the idea quickly, and pushed her pussy into my face. As I started to lap away, she leaned forward, braced herself with one hand on the wall behind me, and put the other hand behind my head. I slid my tongue into the folds until I found the little bud of her clit, and proceeded to suck in it. Audrey really liked this. It only took a minute to bring her off with my tongue, and she bucked and quivered and almost collapsed.

"Mmm yeah, yeah." She said, trembling and recovering her balance. We managed to untangle ourselves and exit the little compartment. We got our clothes rearranged so we looked 'normal', but it was simply impossible to quit smiling. We would almost crack each other up whenever we made eye contact.

"What about the food?" I asked. Audrey went over to the little fridge in the galley and pulled out a paper bag.

"I made the sandwiches back at the cabin." She said, grinning. She grabbed a bottle of wine out of the fridge, and then handed me beer.

"Wow," I said, "It looks like you thought of everything."

We headed up the stairs with our goodies. It looked like the sailing was going to be wonderful today.

To be continued...

EllieB
EllieB
206 Followers