Sailing Lessons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EllieB
EllieB
206 Followers

"Welcome aboard Captain!" she said. "I think we're all ready to go."

"Great!" I said. "Just let me check the engine, and we can cast off."

"I think Judith already did that." Audrey said. She went to the door of the cabin and yelled down, "You tried the engine, didn't you?"

Judith's head appeared at the doorway, her blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail and sunglasses propped on her head.

"Hi Dave!" she said with a smile when she spotted me. "Yeah, the engine's good to go and there's plenty of fuel in the tank."

"Hi Judith." I said, trying not to sound too surprised. "How are you today?"

"Great!" she said. "I saw Audrey getting the boat ready and I asked if I could go along. I hope it's OK with you."

"Sure." I said. "I don't think we're going to get much wind today, but it's a nice day to be out on the lake anyway."

I looked at Audrey, who was digging in her pack. She looked at Judith and asked, "Did you bring sun-block?"

Judith looked in her pack and pulled out a two tubes.

"I've got 15 and 30." She said.

Audrey looked at me and said, "I think we've got everything. You ready to go, Dave?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." I said. "I'll fire up the motor if you guys undo the lines."

Judith jumped out on the dock and untied the lines while Audrey pulled them in. I started the motor and when Judith had thrown the last line in, she leapt on board and we puttered off into the lake. There was barely a hint of a breeze, so we didn't bother to put the sails up. Audrey and Judith tidied up the deck and got the lines put away as we rounded the point.

Audrey sat on the bench near the wheel where I was sitting, and Judith went below. When she reappeared, she had a picnic basket. She sat next to Audrey and produced a bottle of wine and three glasses from the picnic basket.

"Would you like a glass of wine Dave, or would you like a beer? We have both."

"Starting a little early today, aren't we?" I said.

Judith just grinned and said, "My dad always says 'You can't drink all day if you don't start early'." Audrey laughed and took one of the glasses while Judith poured.

"You two are incorrigible," I said, shaking my head.

"Incorrigible?" Audrey said, batting her eyes innocently at me.

Judith looked at Audrey and said, "I think that means the same thing as gorgeous."

Audrey leaned over and patted my knee. "Why thank you Dave! You are such a flatterer."

Judith held a wine glass out to me and I took it. Judith filled it up and then filled one for herself before stashing the bottle in the picnic basket.

"Here's to sailing!" Judith said, hoisting her glass in a toast.

"To sailing!" Audrey said hoisting her glass. They both took a big drink.

"Actually," I said, "we aren't really sailing. We're motoring."

Judith and Audrey looked at each other, grinned and hoisted their glasses. "Here's to motoring!" they said in unison before taking another drink.

"To motoring!" I said and took a drink myself.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"How about that little island with the cove?" Audrey suggested.

Judith hoisted her glass and said, "To the island with the little cove!"

Audrey and I laughed and hoisted our glasses. "To the island with the little cove!"

We motored on for a while, enjoying the blue sky dotted with puffy white clouds and the sparking water. Judith set her glass down and peeled her t-shirt over her head. Then she pushed her shorts off and tucked them and the t-shirt in her bag. She was wearing an electric blue string bikini that was more string than fabric, and showed off her slender body wonderfully. I was impressed. With her blonde hair pulled back and her sunglasses on, she looked like a supermodel. She pulled suntan lotion out of her bag and started applying it to her arms and legs.

Audrey followed suit, and soon had her shorts and t-shirt tucked away in her bag. Audrey's skimpy white bikini set off her tan beautifully, and I found my eyes drawn to her firm round breasts. Audrey caught me staring and smiled at me when our eyes made contact.

We puttered along for a long time as we enjoyed the beautiful day. Audrey and Judith were wonderful to watch as they sipped their wine and chatted and worked on their suntans. Audrey had made some snacks, and went below to fetch them (and another bottle of wine) and I found that just watching her move around in that tiny bikini made me hard.

Eventually, we anchored the Princess in the little cove at the island. I was at the front of the boat securing the anchor line when Audrey and Judith decided to join me. Judith had opened another bottle of wine and had brought my glass along with hers. Audrey had her wine glass and her little pack.

Judith plopped herself on the front deck in front of the wheelhouse. Audrey sat down next to her and then scooted over a bit and patted the space between them. I sat down between them and reclined against the front of the wheelhouse. Judith handed my glass to me and then refilled it. Audrey held her glass out and Judith refilled hers.

"What a day!" Judith said, looking up at the beautiful blue sky and gazing out at the tree-lined shore.

"Yeah!" agreed Audrey.

"I think I'm starting to catch a buzz!" Judith said.

"Starting?" Audrey said, raising an eyebrow.

"Do you have any of those left handed cigarettes left?" Judith asked, looking over at Audrey and glancing at me.

"I think I have one or two left." Audrey said, reaching into her pack and pulling out a joint. She produced a lighter and fired it up.

I took a quick look around, and was relieved to see that we seemed to be alone in this secluded part of the lake.

Audrey passed the joint to me. I took a puff and passed it to my right to Judith. She took a hit and held it in while taking a sip of wine. After a long time, she let it out with a whoosh.

"Wow that's good!" she said and then rolling into me, handed the joint to Audrey. I could feel the warm skin of both girls against mine as they leaned in. We passed the joint back and forth a few times, and both of them seemed to enjoy taking the opportunities to make physical contact with me when passing the joint or refilling our wine glasses.

We had passed the time in silence for a bit when Judith held up one of her feet and asked, "Do you like my new toenail polish?"

I looked down a Judith's long tanned leg and her toe being held up for our inspection.

"It's pretty glittery, isn't it?" I noted. "That's cool!"

"It goes good with your suit." Audrey said.

I found myself looking down at Judith's suit. The bikini fit nice. Very nice.

Audrey lifted her leg and propped her right foot on my ankle and asked "Does my big toe look weird?"

"Weird in what way?" Judith asked.

I looked at Audrey's big toe. It looked perfectly normal to me.

"Doesn't the toenail seem to be off center?" Audrey asked. "There seems to be more skin on the left side of the toenail."

"Oh, that's easy to fix." Judith said, reassuringly. "You just need to sand down the left side of your toe. It's really easy."

Audrey looked at Judith, then me.

"I bet Fred has a sander you could use." I said, taking a sip of my wine.

Audrey looked at me with a raised eyebrow and then at her toe. We all looked at her toe.

Audrey took a sip of wine and looked at Judith and me. "I knew you'd know what to do."

"We're here to help you." Judith said.

Judith looked down at the joint in Audrey's hand, and asked, "Is that out?"

Audrey looked at the joint.

She lit it, took a drag and then turned to me and planted her mouth against mine and exhaled the smoke into my mouth. This time I knew what was going on, but I was surprised all the same. Audrey rolled against me and continued the kiss for a long time. I blew the smoke out.

Audrey handed the joint and the lighter to Judith. Judith sat up a bit, pulling her legs under her. Judith lit the joint and took a pull on it. She then leaned into me and planted her lips on mine to blow the smoke into my mouth. She pressed herself against me, her arms around my neck. Her kiss went on long beyond my expectations. Slowly, Judith kissed me until we both had to come up for air.

Audrey took the joint from Judith and lit it up again. She leaned into me again and planted her mouth on mine. She blew a little of the smoke into my mouth, but we both were starting to breath hard through our noses as our tongues dueled, so there was no pretense of holding it in.

We were all starting to get a little crazy and Audrey upped the ante, stroking my leg as she kissed me, her hands running up to my shorts and her fingers sliding up into the leg of my shorts.

When it was her turn again, Judith took a hit and rolled over and simply straddled my hips and wrapped her arms around my neck. She plastered her mouth to mine and let her tongue explore my mouth. She was out of control again.

We were so high. Judith was rocking her hips and simply unabashedly humping me. I had my left arm around Audrey, who sat up a little bit. Her hand on my leg slid into the leg of my shorts, pushing the fabric up until she found my erection. I twitched, but couldn't see the look on her face since Judith had me wrapped up in her passionate embrace. I could feel Audrey pushing the leg of my shorts up to expose my member completely, letting it stand up so she could wrap her fingers around it. I should have freaked out, but it felt so good, I just went with the flow.

Audrey was apparently busy with her other hand, judging from what I could feel. While Judith's tongue continued to dance with mine, Audrey had pulled the strings at the side of Judith's bikini bottom, and suddenly I could feel the fabric slide between Judith's legs as Audrey pulled it completely away. Now, besides the wonderful feel of Audrey's fingers wrapped around my shaft, I could feel the smooth warmth of Judith's skin against the twitching head of my prick.

I could feel Audrey's fingers around my cock pushing it forward to work it back and forth in the warm wet furrow of Judith's pussy. Judith rocked her hips just right, and the head slipped into her. My mind reeled, and I couldn't get over the idea of Audrey feeding my prick into Judith's pussy. Judith pushed back and rocked until I slid completely inside. Judith settled onto me and Audrey's fingers slid down to cup my balls. Judith moaned into my mouth and then twitched violently. I realized why when I felt Audrey's other hand between Judith and me, her middle finger diddling Judith's clit, driving her on to some sort of sensory overload.

Judith pulled back and sat up, still impaled fully and grinding on me like crazy. She turned to Audrey and pulled Audrey's face to hers so she could kiss her. I could see their tongues dueling as they kissed. That just amazed me. I pulled Judith's bikini top apart so I could play with her nipples. Judith moaned into Audrey's mouth when I did that. Her skin was flushed from her face down across her breasts to her tummy. Judith's pert breasts wobbled nicely as she bounced on me. Audrey's hand left my scrotum and I guessed she was exploring Judith's backside. My hands were busy twisting Judith's nipples while Audrey had one hand diddling her clit and probably another finger rubbing her puckered anus, all while Judith rode my dick in full cowgirl mode.

Judith rode me like a girl possessed, jamming herself against me as she ratcheted up the energy level towards the inevitable. It seemed like she couldn't get enough as she bounced up and down like crazy. She'd alternate between sucking on Audrey's tongue and panting like crazy when she had to break off to take a breath. Then she'd lean forward and kiss me with everything she had.

At one point, she threw her head back and closed her eyes as she slammed down on me as Audrey and I fondled her. I watched her in amazement as she just gave herself up to the sensations she was feeling. The sensations I was feeling were pushing me closer and closer to the brink as well, and even though I could barely move, I slammed into her harder and harder.

Whatever rhythm Judith had been able to maintain dissolved into a series of spasms as her climax overtook her. Her head slumped forward, her, and she jerked and panted her way to the end of what looked like a truly intense orgasm.

"Oh God!" she moaned as she ground to a spastic stop and she had to hold herself upright by planting her hands on my chest as she sat there. The twitching went on for a little bit as she finally rolled off and collapsed against me. Her breathing came in big gulps and she just lay against me, sweating and panting.

After a few moments, we noticed two things: First, my cock was drooling and wet and standing at full attention, in need of some relief. Second, we could hear the faint noise of a boat approaching and it was becoming louder.

We looked at each other and then scanned the horizon.

"C'mon downstairs" Audrey said. She stood and bent to grab her wine glass and kit and headed down. I grabbed the wine bottle, and rearranged my raging prick back into my shorts so I could walk and followed her.

As I entered the cabin, I found Audrey removing her top and pulling the knots that held her bikini bottom on. She plopped her bikini on the table and scooted back onto the bunk at the end of the cabin. The bunk is oddly shaped but almost the size of a queen-sized bed. Before she had reclined completely, I had peeled off my shorts and t-shirt and found myself crawling in next to her. My raging drooling cock poked at her as I crawled into the bunk. She beckoned me towards her and I simply melted into her arms.

This was so natural. Our lips found each other, and we kisses passionately as I rolled on top of Audrey so my prick nestled between her legs with the tip just at the entrance of her pussy. She rocked her hips just a bit and I felt the head start to slide into her.

"Oh Yeah," she said, smiling up at me.

Her breasts were so soft and rounded. Her flesh was so warm. Her nipples were crinkled into tight little knots, pressing against my chest. Her pussy was so warm and so ready. Her hips rose to meet me, and moved with a mind of their own as soon as I entered her. We fit together so well, and my prick slid smoothly into her. Audrey's hips churned with a hunger and a need, forcing me deeper with each stroke.

I felt Judith crawl into the bunk beside us. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that she had propped her head on her hand so she could watch us. She had a dreamy look on her face, and I noticed she had removed her bikini completely. I noticed all this without losing track of my real focus - Audrey.

I lifted up and repositioned my knees so I could sit up on my heels and watch as the length of my shaft slid smoothly between Audrey's glistening pussy lips. I held Audrey by her hips and gazed down at the beautiful sight of Audrey lying there with that smile on her face. Her wonderfully rounded breasts barely sagged to the side, and her nipples strained upward.

Judith rolled over and snuggled up to Audrey. Audrey turned to her and they kissed as Judith's right hand roamed across Audrey's breasts. I could see their tongues busy in each other's mouth. The sight was electrifying. Judith's hand roamed down across Audrey's tummy and down into Audrey's soft pubic hair as they kissed.

I watched in fascination as Judith fingers found Audrey's clit and started making circles around it. Now and then, Judith's fingers would slide down across Audrey's pussy lips, and my cock would slide between her fingers as I stroked it steadily in and out of Audrey. I could see the length of my shaft, wet and bulging, reappear and disappear. It felt so hard I thought I couldn't take any more.

I drank in the sight of sweet young Audrey laying there with her hips bucking, her firm tanned breasts wobbling deliciously every time I bottomed out in her. Judith's right breast was snuggled against Audrey's and the contrast was fascinating. Judith's nipples were dark pink, and surrounded by creamy white triangles of skin where her bikini top had been. Audrey's nipples were almost brown and Audrey's tan showed no hint of tan lines. Audrey had her right arm wrapped around Judith's neck and her left hand was busy toying with Judith's nipple

Audrey was starting to breathe hard and had to break the kiss with Judith. Judith's fingers were not only driving Audrey crazy, they were driving me crazy, as I could feel the motions transmitted through Audrey's hot flesh, as well as Audrey's twitching reactions, as I buried my cock in her. Both of us were at the very brink of a huge climax, and Judith's ministrations put us both over the edge at the same time.

Audrey's hips bucked, and I watched her stomach muscles ripple as the orgasm washed over her. I pulled her hips to me hard, with my prick buried to the hilt, enjoying the sensation of Audrey's clutching pussy as I emptied my load into her. I watched the smile spread across Judith's face as she took in the sight of the Audrey and me shuddering to a stop.

Audrey just collapsed, her arms flung out to either side. She heaved a big sigh, trying to recover her breath. I gazed down on her as she came down from the natural high, her eyes closed and a huge smile spread across her face. "God that felt good!" She said.

I realized that when I started to pull out of Audrey, Judith still had her fingers between us, and she wrapped her fingers around my shaft as I pulled back. The sensation was just too much at the moment and I shivered uncontrollably for an instant.

Judith chuckled and said, "Little too sensitive?"

"Way too sensitive right now!" I said and collapsed on the other side of Audrey and just snuggled up to her.

"Did anybody bring a towel?" Audrey asked.

Unexpectedly, Judith got up, and grabbing a towel from the galley, threw it to Audrey before disappearing into the head. We could hear her peeing in the john, and when she came back she crawled in beside me, so I was sandwiched between the two of them.

I had rolled onto my back and Audrey had snuggled into my arms, putting her head on my shoulder. Judith snuggled into the other side, and I felt her hand roam down my belly until it found my now-deflated member.

"Awww." She said. "All poohed out."

"He's poohed?" Audrey asked without opening her eyes.

"He's poohed." Judith confirmed, still absently toying with my prick.

I felt Audrey's hand slide across my belly until it joined Judith's. Then she cupped my balls and slowly started to massage them.

"I bet he won't be poohed for very long," Audrey said, opening her eyes and looking up at me, her face only inches from mine. The naughty smile said it all. I turned so I could see Judith's face. She was grinning at Audrey, and then gave me her most innocent look when we made eye contact.

"I'll have to say it again. You two are incorrigible." I said with a grin.

"It's all Judith's fault." Audrey said, taking her hand away from my balls long enough to reach across my chest so she could pinch Judith's left nipple. Judith flinched, but you could tell she liked it.

For some reason, I found that incredibly sexy and my cock twitched.

"Mmm! I think he's waking up." Judith said as she stroked my shaft more seriously.

Audrey and Judith looked at each other and then looked down at my prick, reviving and getting bigger. Then Audrey pinched my left nipple, and my cock definitely twitched even more.

"I think he likes that." Audrey said, raising her head up enough that she could suck my right nipple into her mouth and then run her tongue around it. That felt wonderful, especially with Audrey doing it. Judith got up on her knees and leaned over so she could suck my left nipple into her mouth. She pulled back a bit and looked at me in the eyes.

EllieB
EllieB
206 Followers