Sailing Lessons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EllieB
EllieB
206 Followers

"You like that?" she asked. She still had her left hand on my prick and was stroking it in earnest now.

"Wow!" I said. "That's amazing."

"How about this?" Judith asked, turning her attention southward and moving so she could suck my reviving prick into her mouth.

"Whoa baby!" I said. The combination of Judith sucking my cock and Audrey tonguing my nipple was really good. Audrey then got up on her knees and leaned over me to kiss me. It was a big, wet sloppy kiss with lots of tongue. The sound of all that slurping going on, along with the fact that we fairly reeked of sex, made this feel so decadent that I was rigidly hard again in no time.

Judith slurped my shaft into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head, and bobbing her head up and down. Audrey broke off our kiss long enough so I could see when Judith sat up and swung her leg over me to straddle me.

I saw Audrey reach up and give one of Judith's perky nipples a little tweak, just as Judith was lining up my prick at the entrance of her pussy. Judith looked at me right in the eye as she positioned herself and slowly let my shaft sink into her as she settled down onto me. The velvety smooth feel of my cock sliding up into her was just glorious. I lifted my head a little just in time to see it disappear between the puffy red lips of Judith's pussy.

Audrey got up on her knees and swung her leg over my head. Straddling my face, she lowered her sopping wet snatch to my face until it just touched my lips. The aroma of sex was just overwhelming, and just as I slid my tongue between Audrey's nether lips, Judith must have done something to her to make her twitch and shudder, because I was suddenly bathed in the combined juices flowing from Audrey's opening. I lapped it up like a man possessed.

I could feel Judith starting to ride me again, raising herself up until just the head of my prick was still within her, and then impaling herself fully and grinding herself against me.

Judith must have pulled Audrey off balance, because she lifted off of me long enough to present me with the unusual vision of the two of them wrapped in a soft embrace, kissing, their nipples rubbing together. Audrey settled back to where I could run my tongue up and down the moist folds of he succulent pussy. I pushed my tongue in as far as possible, eliciting a long low moan. Audrey's hips started to gyrate and rock as my tongue found the little nubbin of her clit. I could taste the sperm I had spewed into her only minutes before as it oozed forth onto my tongue.

I held Audrey's butt cheeks in my hands so I could keep her just the right distance from my face. Meanwhile, I could feel that Audrey had let one hand stray to Judith's clit, and I could tell that when it was trapped between Judith and me as we ground together, it was definitely strumming Judith towards another orgasm.

We rocked together for several minutes, and the sound of Judith and Audrey's heavy breathing and occasional grunts belied the intensity of the act.

My head was swimming and I was getting very close when I felt Judith's pussy contracting on my dick as she slammed into me for the final few times it took to put her over the brink. I could feel her pubic bone grind against mine as Audrey's fingers continued to diddle her clit, causing numerous aftershocks of a sweeping orgasm.

I was so close, but Judith just stopped and sat there, impaled to the hilt, savoring the intense high. I kept thrusting up, but Judith couldn't take any more, and just rolled off and lay there. I thought I would go crazy with frustration at that point. Audrey sensed this and leaned forward until we were in a perfect sixty-nine and took my throbbing shaft in her mouth.

The shift put her in just the right position, and I sucked her clit into my mouth. I sucked on it while I flicked my tongue over it. I felt the orgasm sweep over her as she shuddered and rocked on my face. Audrey's grunts of satisfaction were muffled by my cock, still stuffed into her mouth. I was so close!

Audrey felt my urgent need, and with her fingers wrapped around my shaft, swirled her tongue around the head. She slurped on the head while jacking the shaft with her hand, and I went right over the edge and came like crazy.

Audrey swallowed it all down and then rolled off of me, to lay there panting. I raised my head and saw that both Judith and Audrey were splayed across me and each other.

We were a sweating, panting heap.

As I lay there, my senses seemed heightened and I became acutely aware of my pulse pounding, the slight movement of the boat in the water, the heavy breathing of Judith and Audrey, the aroma of sex permeating the cabin. This was like a dream.

Judith was the first to speak.

"OK, now I'm poohed out!" she said.

"That was so good!" Audrey said, without raising her head.

"You two are going to do me in!" I said.

"Yeah, but what a way to go." Judith said.

"Do you hear a boat?" Audrey asked.

"What?" I said.

"Do you hear a boat pulling up to ours?" Audrey asked.

We all held our breaths and listened.

Holy Crap! There was a boat pulling up next to the Princess! I jumped up and pulled my shorts on and tugged the t-shirt over my head. I ran up the steps and out onto the deck to find Aunt Edna and Uncle Albert idling towards the Princess in their fishing boat.

Holy Crap!

In an inspired move, I grabbed both Audrey and Judith's packs without Edna and Albert seeing them and pitched them down the stairway. Then I went to the stern and waved at Aunt Edna and Uncle Albert.

"Hey!" I yelled. "What are you guys up to?"

"We're good." Aunt Edna called out. "How are you doing?"

"We're doing fine. We were just going to...uh...have a picnic on the island and go swimming a little." I said.

I watched as they putted up to the stern of the Princess and Albert grabbed on to the ladder. Suddenly, Audrey and Judith appeared beside me, dressed quite conservatively in their shorts and t-shirts.

"Hi Edna! Hi Albert!" Audrey sang out with a wave.

"Hi Grams! Hi Grandpa!" Judith said. "What are you guys up to?"

"We were hoping you would have a cigarette lighter." Edna called up to us from the boat.

"Did you take up smoking?" Audrey asked with a chuckle.

"No, we need to melt the ends of the nylon rope we cut for the anchor rope so it doesn't unravel." Albert replied, holding up the end of a new white rope.

Audrey and Judith and I looked at each other.

"Uh...we thought we should melt the rope before we got it wet." Edna said, sounding like somebody who just realized they must sound like nut cases.

"Get the freaking lighter." Judith said to Audrey in a hoarse whisper out of the side of her mouth.

Audrey scooted back to the cabin and retrieved her lighter and returned. She leaned over the stern and pitched it down to Edna. Edna caught it easily and said "Thanks!"

"Thanks!" Albert said waving, letting go of the ladder and backing away from the Princess. "You guys have fun!"

"We will!" Audrey sang out, waving. "We'll see you back at the lodge!"

Judith and I waved as Aunt Edna and Uncle Albert backed away from the Princess and idled away.

When Albert had turned their boat around and headed off into the lake, the three of us looked at each other and let out a collective sigh.

"Thank God they didn't want to come onto the boat!" Audrey said.

"Yeah," I said, "That was pretty close."

"Wow!" Judith said, "That was weird!"

We all headed back towards the cabin and went down inside. Audrey sat down on the bunk and just flopped backwards with her arms outspread.

"I am so tired all of a sudden!" she said with her eyes closed. "I think I could use a nap."

Judith had located her bikini and was in the process of removing her shorts and t-shirt. "I think I need a swim to rinse off a little." she said. She made no effort to hide herself in any way as I watched her. In fact, she seemed to enjoy me watching her. She turned so she could display her perky breasts to the best advantage. She pulled the tiny bikini bottoms into place and held them there and asked, "Could you tie that for me?"

I tied first one side into a nice little bow and then the other. Finally, she pulled the top into place and tied the string behind her neck. Then she turned around so I could tie the back for her.

"Thanks!" she said brightly. I'm just going to swim into the beach for a minute, and then I'll be right back, OK?"

OK." I said, still a little stunned.

"Did you want to come along?" she asked.

I looked down at Audrey, who looked to be sound asleep, and said, "I think I'll just rest a bit, thanks."

Judith headed topside, and I barely heard he dive into the water. When I looked out the tiny cabin window, I saw Judith swimming the 50 yards to the beach with strong strokes.

I sat down on the bunk besides Audrey, my mind still reeling.

Now what was I going to do?

Continued...

EllieB
EllieB
206 Followers