Sailing Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EllieB
EllieB
205 Followers

I stole a glance at Audrey. She was staring intently at the screen, and I could see the foot she was sitting on moving under her just perceptibly. Her breathing was just a little ragged, and her face was a little flushed. Audrey was really getting into this. Myself, I had a hard-on that was threatening to rip out of my pants. I was uncomfortable not only from that, but with the situation in general.


The couple on the screen were going at it with gusto. Still kneeling between her legs, the young man pistoned in and out while the young lady squirmed and bucked and moaned. She had one hand busy at her clit, and the other busy tugging at one nipple or the other. She looked possessed by passion and lust. The young man started pumping rapidly, obviously about to come. At the last second, he pulled his prick out of her cunt and proceeded to spew copious amounts of thick, ropy sperm on her belly. He continued to spurt, for what seemed like a long time, splattering gobs of come on her tits and face, and landing several on her outstretched tongue.

Audrey, at this time, was doing a poor job of disguising the fact that she was grinding her heel into her crotch. As the couple embraced and collapsed, Audrey came out of her trance and said, "Whoa! Is that normal?"

"Is what normal?" I asked. The couple on the screen were professing their love to each other and kissing as the credits started to roll by.

"Do most guys come that much?" She asked.

"I guess I'm not much of an expert," I said, hoping I wasn't blushing, "but that seems like a lot to me."

"How much is normal?" Audrey asked, looking at me, and completely ignoring the TV.

"Probably a couple teaspoons-full, I'd guess." I said.

"That looked like a lot more than that to me." She said, pressing the remote, and running the tape backwards. On the screen, the jerky reverse image showed creamy gobs of cum leaping up off the young woman's body and shooting into the young man's pecker. Audrey ran the tape forward. The same gobs now came spurting out of the young man's prick in slow motion. Audrey had the VCR slowed down to super-slow motion. Frame by frame, the sperm splattered all over the young lady's belly and chest. When the spurting come finally came to an end, Audrey stopped the tape and pressed rewind.

I took the opportunity to get up and grab my toolbox. "I guess I ought to be running along." I said as I checked around for any tools I might have left.


"Don't you want to stay and watch the first part of the movie?" Audrey asked, looking surprised.

"Uh...I'm not sure if I should." I said, a little nervously.

"Why not?" Audrey asked, completely innocently.

"I'm not sure what somebody might think if they were to find out I was watching this movie with you." I said.

"Who's to know?" she asked, with a little twinkle in her eye. "I'm sure not going to tell anybody, if that's what you're worried about."

"I'm not exactly worried..." I started.

"Don't tell me you don't like skin-flicks!" Audrey said with a smile, looking directly at my bulging crotch.

"That's not it." I said, grinning sheepishly.

"Well, you can stay then, can't you?" she asked, smiling devilishly, "It'll be our secret. I promise no one will find out.”


Just then I heard a moped pull up outside. Audrey clicked the remote control and stopped the tape.

"Rats! That's probably Judith." Audrey said, getting up and taking the tape from the VCR and putting it in the drawer of the coffee table.

I picked up my toolbox and started for the door.

"So, are you going to give me sailing lessons tomorrow?” Audrey asked.

“Sure.” I said, “That sounds like fun. Meet you down at the boat in the morning?”

“OK, see you there!” Audrey said as I was heading out.

I met Judith at the door, opening it just as she had bounded up the steps. Judith was a cousin of Audrey's, about the same age, but not nearly as developed as Audrey. She was blonde and had a boyish figure, with small breasts and narrow hips. She was very cute, but not nearly in the same category as Audrey. (Then again, there were thirty-year-old women that didn't have Audrey's figure.)

"Hi Judith." I said.

"Hi Mr. Walski" she said brightly. She was dressed in shorts and a tiny cotton top. "What's up?"

"Oh, we were just cleaning up." I said, a little self-consciously.


Chapter 3

Audrey was on board when I got down to the dock the next morning, scrubbing the kitchen and straightening out the cabin. She was wearing a halter-top and shorts that accentuated her luscious body, and her eyes had that mischievous twinkle to them.

"You're here early." I said as I peered down into the cabin.

"I thought I'd get an early start on the boat, not knowing what I'd find down here." she said, throwing the towel over the edge of the sink, and starting up the stairs. She had that habit of putting herself right inside my personal space, and looking directly into my eyes. "What else would you like me to do?" She asked, standing right in front of me, but just a step lower, so she was looking up at me, smiling.

"Well, you can start getting the sails out while I get the rigging set up. There isn't much of a breeze yet, but it's straight out, so we might just as well try and sail her away from the dock." I said. Audrey went right to work getting the sails out and before long we were under full sail, headed for the middle of the lake. The wind was weak to say the least, and the sailing was far from exciting. Audrey was full of questions about the proper way to handle the boat, nautical terms, and me in particular.

The sailing was pretty wimpy for the whole morning, and by noon, we had become becalmed in a small bay on the East end of the lake. She surprised me by having packed a picnic lunch, so we dropped anchor to eat. After pulling out some sandwiches and chips, she surprised me again when she asked if I wanted a beer. The surprises wouldn't end there though.

"Where'd you get the beer?" I asked.

"Uncle Ed's cabin is full of the stuff. One whole closet is stacked full of it." she said, handing me an ice-cold brew. "I found some of this too." she said, producing a bottle of champagne from the cooler. "Would you open it?" She asked, handing it to me.


I considered for a second, and said, "Only if you promise not to drink too much and fall overboard", I said, thinking at the time that I should be a little more in control here, but not wanting to be a danged hypocrite, since I planned to drink the dang beer, and figuring I could let her have a taste of the champagne without letting her get carried away.

We had a tasty lunch, and I was enjoying Audrey's company. There was absolutely no wind, and the prospect of putt-putting all the way back on that wimpy motor was becoming a real possibility. Audrey looked at the clear blue sky and said, "Would this be a good time to get a suntan?"

"Sure." I said, "We might as well hang out here and wait for the wind to pick up. I'd rather do that than firing up that motor."

"Does the motor even work?" She asked, sipping her champagne, and getting the lotion and her towel out of her pack.

"Oops." I said. I had completely forgotten to try the motor out this season. Audrey grinned as I told her, "That's rule number sixteen: Always remember to try the motor before you leave the dock."

Audrey squinted at me and said, "Why do I get the feeling that you're making these rules up as you go along?"

I shrugged and went below to see if the gas was hooked up to the motor and that the tanks actually had gas in them. Everything was in order and the tanks were each half full. I ran the blower for a few minutes before trying to fire the motor up. It started right up and ran fine. At least that wasn't going to be a problem. I shut the motor off.

When I returned topside, I found Audrey stretched out on a towel on top of the cabin. She was lying face down on the cabin roof, facing aft. She had peeled off her shorts and halter top to reveal that tiny black string bikini. I could tell she was watching me when I stepped out on the deck. Audrey had the body of a full-grown woman. I mean, there was nothing boyish about those curves. I stopped right next to where she was laying and tightened the anchor line a little. The cabin roof was about waist high, and Audrey watched over the edge as I worked.

"You went to State University didn’t you?” She asked.

“Sure,” I said, “That was a little while ago. Are you planning to go to college there?”

“Yeah, it sounds like it’s a decadent blast from everything I heard." she said.

"It was fun." I said, "What I remember of it.” I said, grinning.

"Did you smoke a lot of pot?" she asked straight out.


"Depends on your definition of a lot." I replied, guessing that I shouldn't say too much, although I probably had already.

Audrey shifted on her towel and reached for her little pouch. She pulled a joint out of it and offered it to me. "Want to smoke a joint?" she asked, her eyes twinkling. I looked at her for a long moment. (Time out for a reality check. Here I was, corrupting my young niece, or she was corrupting me, one of the two, and I wasn't paying any attention to that little voice deep down inside that was telling me to be careful. I guess I didn't listen to that little voice all that often anyway.)

"Did you find that in Uncle Ed's closet too?" I asked, pulling out a lighter. I lit the joint for her and she took a long drag. She was no stranger to this ritual. I took it from her and had a drag. I have since wondered what was in that joint.

"You'd be surprised what you can find in Uncle Ed's cabin." she said. She took another drag on the joint and had a sip of champagne. "I don't suppose you've got a key to the cabinets in the master bedroom, do ya?"

"Not that I know of." I said. "Fred probably would know where one is. Why do you ask?"

"Uh..No reason. I'm just curious, and considering the goodies that get left out in the open, it makes you wonder what Uncle Ed would lock up." She handed the joint back to me.

"What kinds of goodies get left out in the open?" I asked.

"Oh, all kinds of booze. There is a video camera in the closet. Fishing tackle, radios, clothes, and whatnot in the dresser drawers. Stuff most people don't leave laying around in a cabin they only stay in about two weeks a year." She said.

"That's Uncle Ed for you." I said. "He's got more toys than he knows what to do with."

"Do your parents know you smoke rope?" I asked as I took a toke.


"Unfortunately, yes, they do. And Mom is one of those old hip-liberals who used to smoke, and has a terrible time telling me I shouldn't. She feels guilty about it, but can't come up with any good excuses why I shouldn't, other than I'm too young. I just try to be discrete about it. You won't say anything, will you?" she asked.

"Say anything about what?" I asked with a wink, as I handed her the joint.

The sun shined brightly in the pure blue sky. Our conversation sputtered to an end as we both drank in the warmth of the day and listened to the insects and birds. The boat barely stirred in the calm water. Time seemed to stand still as we just drifted along in a euphoric cloud. It was really good marijuana and I was really very stoned.

Time seemed to ooze slowly like I was in a dream.

I remember Audrey asking me if I'd put oil on her back. She was lying there, with her top undone, and her firm, round young breasts pressed to the towel. I took the bottle of oil from her and squirted some on my hands. I moved her mane of curls from her back and squirted oil on my palms. I began with her back. She didn't have the slightest line on her back to indicate that she had ever worn her top while tanning. She purred slightly when I rubbed her shoulders and massaged the small of her back. Her skin was flawless. I covered her lower back with oil, sliding my fingers slightly under the straps of her thong bikini bottom to get even coverage.

"Do my legs too." she said.

I squirted oil in my palm and smoothed it on her long, tan legs, paying special attention to her toes, which seemed particularly sensitive. She giggled and squirmed when I did the bottom of her feet. Her skin was so warm and soft and smooth! I worked my way back up to her back and was just absent-mindedly rubbing her back.

"Mmm.. that feels good." she said.

I was squirting more oil on my hands when she flipped over and said, "Do my front too."


I hesitated. I looked at the puddle of oil in my hand, and then at Audrey. Her tummy was flat and muscular and the tan continued uninterrupted from her tummy to her forehead. She was obviously used to tanning topless. Her firm young breasts seemed to glisten in the sunlight even before I put the oil on them. Maybe she tanned topless so much she didn't think anything about exposing her boobs to strangers, or even uncles. Maybe that made it seem OK; or maybe I was getting into the way Audrey confided in me and thought this was just an extension of that, but for whatever reason, I shrugged and smoothed the oil onto her tummy. Just goes to show how stoned we really were. I trusted her. I had confided a lot of things to her that I hadn't to anyone else.

She put her hands behind her head. Other than the tiny bikini bottom, which was held in place with knotted spaghetti straps at her hips, Audrey was completely exposed to me. She arched her back slightly. She was proud to show me those firm, rounded breasts; the way her nipples stood up; her perfect tan. She smiled as she looked me straight in the eye. She was enjoying the effect she was having on me.

I spread the oil up across her tummy, stopping just short of her breasts. I worked it back down the center of her tummy. She watched me expectantly as I squirted more oil on my hand. I started just under her arching breasts, and slowly worked the oil up and across her warm flesh, circling her nipples without touching them. When I did get to her nipples, Audrey quivered, and her eyes fluttered shut. Her smile said it all. She was really enjoying this.

I had given in. There was no pretense that "she sunbathed topless anyway and I was just putting on suntan oil". I was fondling my wife's teenage niece, to her obvious approval. (The niece's, not the wife's.) And I was enjoying the hell out of it.

I teased the nipples until they wouldn't get any stiffer. My hands roamed up to her neck, and then down to her belly. I squirted oil on my hands and continued working it into Audrey's breasts. She arched her back in delight, and moaned soft and low.


As I stopped to squirt more oil in my palm, Audrey looked at me with a mischievous smile and then reached down and pulled the string that undid the right side of her bikini bottom. Then she reached down and pulled the string that undid the left side. She put her hands behind her head and closed her eyes. She moaned softly as I rubbed the oil across her tummy and hips with both hands. As I worked the oil down her tummy, I came to the fabric of her bikini. As I worked my hand under the triangle of cloth, Audrey spread her legs slightly, giving me better access. I pulled the fabric back to completely expose her to me. The suntan ended in a vee, just short of the neatly trimmed brown curls. I rubbed the oil down each leg, and back up, just missing the mound of brown curls between her legs. Audrey rocked her hips invitingly. The next time I moved my hand up her legs, my fingers found their way to soft brown curls and the pouting nether lips. Audrey moaned deep in her throat as I gently caressed her mound.

Audrey had her eyes shut now, and her head tilted back. Her hips rocked in response to my touch. I poured more oil on my hand, and applied a generous amount directly to Audrey’s slit. Not that it wasn’t damp already; it just seemed like the thing to do. The oil made my fingers and Audrey’s cunt slippery and sensuous feeling. As the fingers on my left hand explored the intricate folds and crevices of her writhing twat, my thumb found the stiff nubbin of her swollen clit, and I began to circle it and strum it.

My middle finger slid effortlessly into her snatch up to the second knuckle.

“Yeah, Mmmm…” Audrey mumbled, making it perfectly clear that this was exactly what she wanted. I continued to fondle Audrey’s wonderful breasts and nipples with my right hand, as I slid the middle finger of my left slowly in and out of her hot slippery opening. I felt as if I was a concert pianist, performing on a finely tuned instrument. Audrey responded to my every touch by moving this way and that. When I pulled my finger out of her dripping pussy, Audrey’s face showed her disappointment. As I was compelled to slide my finger back in as far as possible, a huge smile spread across her face. Her back arched, her hips rocked, and I could tell her pleasure was intense. It didn’t take very long at all before she was panting like an animal, and nearing a very powerful orgasm.

I inserted a second finger into her warm and slippery opening, and circled my thumb around her clit as fast as I could. With a guttural sound from deep in her throat, Audrey came long and hard, thrusting her hips to force my digits as deep into her as possible. Her breath came in ragged gasps, and she finally calmed and stopped completely, almost as if she had passed out. Her eyes were shut, and a smile fixed to her face. Her breathing became deep and slow. I still had my fingers buried deep inside her, and slowly pulled them out without any protest.

I watched her lying there, breathing deeply, and I marveled at the perfection of Audrey’s skin and hair, her lithe body.

She was in perfect condition, like some champion thoroughbred. Without thinking, I brought my left hand to my face, and drank in her fragrance, which practically dripped from my fingers.

The sound of a boat off the point brought me back to my senses. It was not close yet, but would be within sight soon. Deciding that it would probably be best if I got her bottom back on anyway, I started tying the bikini. Audrey opened her eyes.

"Mmmmm. What are you doing?” She asked, rousing herself.

“I think somebody is coming.” I said, by way of explanation.

“I think somebody already did!” She said with her eyes still half shut.

“I mean, I think I hear Albert’s boat.” I said. The sound of the boat was almost unmistakable.

“Shit!” Audrey said, rolling off the wheelhouse roof on the side away from the sound of the approaching boat. She grabbed her towel and bikini top and disappeared below deck. She reappeared seconds later in her halter-top and shorts.

Sure enough, it was Albert and Edna's boat. They cruised up as expected and pulled along side.

"Get a horse!" Albert yelled as they pulled up. "Do you need a tow?"

"Naw," I said, "We're just eating brunch. The wind'll come up later." I said.

"Well, we thought we'd check," Albert said, "It looked like you were dead in the water here."

"Well thanks," I said, "we are, but we were just takin' a break. We were going to try fishing if the breeze doesn't pick up soon, and if the wind doesn't come up, there's always the motor. I just checked it, as a matter of fact."


"Well, good luck then. We'll see ya later!" Albert said, putting the boat in gear and putting away. When they were clear of the sailboat, Albert throttled up, and they roared across the lake towards town.

Audrey and I looked at each other, rolled our eyes, and exhaled a sigh of relief.

She started down the ladder and then looked back to see if I was coming. I started after her. As I stepped down into the cabin, Audrey was in the galley at the bottom of the stairs, searching through her backpack. She turned around as I reached the bottom of the stairs, which put her nose to nose with me. She looked at me right in the eye and smiled.

EllieB
EllieB
205 Followers