Sailing Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EllieB
EllieB
206 Followers

“That was really close.”

“Yeah,” I said, “That might have been a little embarrassing.” (That was an understatement.)

She leaned forward and gave me a little kiss on the lips. She turned and pulled another joint out of her backpack.

“Like to do another?” She said as she offered it to me.

“Uh, I think I’m OK for now.” I said. I was trying to collect my thoughts. Audrey was only inches from my face.

She was looking deep into my eyes and smiling mischievously.

“You’re right.” She said, “We’ve got all day. We can relax, can’t we?”

With that, she peeled the halter-top over her head, and reclined on the bench in the galley. She lightly traced a line around one nipple with one finger, toying with it for my benefit.

"What would you like me to do?" she said, looking up at me.

"Like you to do?" I asked.


"I'll do anything you want me to." She said.

"Anything?" I asked a bit incredulously.

"Well, almost anything. I'm not into pain or self-mutilation or sick shit like that." she said, "But about anything else you want me to."

I thought about this for a moment as I stared at her. She saw that I was staring at her perfectly formed breasts. She cupped one in each hand as if to display them to me.

"Do you like my boobs?" She asked. She glanced down at the bulge in my shorts.

"They're beautiful," I said, standing there, not knowing quite what to do next.

"Would you rub more baby oil on them? You were doing so well just before we were so rudely interrupted." She said, handing me the baby oil from her handbag.

While I rubbed some oil on my hands, Audrey put her hands behind her head and closed her eyes, just waiting for me to continue my ministrations.


This time, there was no pretense of innocence. I started with her nipples, and worked on them until they were stiff.
“Mmmm.” She moaned softly. She looked me in the eye, and then let her gaze roam down my body to stop at my shorts, which were tenting out in a really obvious way. She reached out a hand and cupped my bulge. I just stood there stupidly and watched. She rolled my balls in her hand, weighing them, and then ran her hand up the outline of the shaft until she came to the swollen head. She held it in her fingers, with only the fabric separating my oversensitive member from her probing fingers.

“Does that feel good?” She asked, as she stroked my cock through the thin fabric of my shorts.

“Very nice.” I said, watching her stare in fascination at my crotch.

“Do I turn you on?” Audrey asked, looking deep into my eyes as she continued to stroke me through my shorts.

“You are an amazing young woman.” I offered. “You turn me on in about a half a dozen different ways.”

She smiled at this and reached out to pull my shorts down. As she pulled the waistband past my straining cock, it popped free and bounced in front of her face like a diving board. I watched as she leaned forward and kissed the purple head standing out in front of me. Then she licked the underside of the head with the tip of her tongue.

“You like that?” she asked, tentatively.

“That’s very nice.” I responded.

She encircled the head with her mouth, and I could feel her tongue tickle the underside. She bobbed her head up and down a few times, causing me to moan with pleasure.

“Am I doing this right?” She asked. She was staring intently at the head of my dick. As she used her hand to stoke the length of my cock, she milked a drop of pre-cum into sight. She studied it for a minute and then licked it off.

“You’re amazing.” I said.

“But you’ve got to tell me if you want me to do something in particular.” She said. “You’re supposed to be teaching me this stuff.”

“I am?” I asked.

“Yeah,” She said. “Like, does this feel better?……or this?”

With that, she first licked the underside of my penis, tickling it with the tip of her tongue, and then sucked the whole thing into her mouth until I felt the head hit the back of her throat before slurping it back out of her mouth.

I didn’t know what to say.

“Whoa! I guess those both feel great.” I said. “Where’d you learn to do that?”

“Watching my brother’s porno tapes.” She said, rather matter of fact.

“He let you watch his tapes?” I asked, as Audrey continued to lick my cock like a lollipop.

“Well, he didn’t know I was watching them.” She said.

Audrey was really getting into it now, jacking my cock with her left hand while fondling my balls with her right. All the while, she held the head in her mouth, and swirled the underside with her tongue. I wasn’t going to last long with this sort of treatment.

Audrey licked the shaft from the base of my cock up to the head and then slid the head into her warm, wet mouth. She bobbed her head up and down in a way that distracted me from any rational thought. I moaned a little, and that only caused Audrey to intensify her efforts.

“Oh God..” I said. I was starting to twitch and buck involuntarily, it was so good. Audrey stopped just long enough to ask, “Do you want to cum in my mouth, or all over me?”

“I don’t know.” I said. “You decide.”

Audrey grinned and slid my hard, slippery dick back into her mouth, and began to hum. The low harmonic vibrations, along with her insistent sucking soon had me at the point of no return. In a few seconds, Audrey decided (quite correctly) that I was about to unload a huge load of sperm somewhere. Audrey pulled my cock from her mouth, and held it in front of her face as she stroked my cock and watched the business end of it intently.

In seconds, I went over the edge and came in a big way. As Audrey clutched my twitching cock in her hand, sperm spewed across her face and into her waiting mouth as she tried to catch it. Stream after stream of hot, sticky sperm came rocketing out in one of the more intense orgasms I had ever experienced.

Audrey obviously reveled in her ability to make me come. She had cum splattered all over her face, and she milked my prick for the last drops. Finally, she gave up, and, as my cock softened, concentrated on watching the last dribbles of sperm drool down the length of my shaft and across her fist, still wrapped around my member.

After licking the last drops from her hand, she picked up the towel on the counter next to her and wiped her face. Then, still holding my prick with one hand she gave my balls a gentle little pat with the other and said,

“Just let me know when you’d like me to do that again, OK?”

“OK,” I said.

Rather than letting go of my cock, Audrey continued to hold it, and slowly try to milk one more drop of cum from the end of it. She seemed fascinated with it, and studied the head carefully. She felt the underside of my balls with the other hand, rolling them around and gently exploring their shape and size. She leaned forward and very gently took the head of my prick into her mouth. She slowly started sucking on the head. I could feel my cock start to revive. So could Audrey. She looked up and our eyes met. She smiled and picked up the pace of her ministrations. As my cock sprang to full attention again, Audrey bobbed her head up and down the wet, slippery shaft. She took it from her mouth and inspected her handiwork. It was definitely hard again, and pulsed and twitched when she ran her tongue around the head.

Audrey let go of my prick and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts. She slid them down her ankles and kicked them off. She scooted back on the bunk, and with her legs parted, and her hands roaming over her breasts and legs, looked me right in the eye and said,

“Will you please make love to me?”

She was perfectly posed for me, her beautiful pussy completely exposed, the pink, pouting lips glistening with moisture.

“Please??” She implored, her eyes begging me, her hands running up and down her inner thighs suggestively.

I don’t know why I hesitated. Maybe I was thinking about this too much. But while the big head might have had reservations, the little head was painfully erect, and didn’t need any encouragement.

“Please Dave?” Audrey said again, holding her arms out to me.

I couldn’t resist any longer. I crawled up on the bunk with Audrey and melted into her waiting arms. She pulled at my t-shirt.

“Take off your shirt.” She said “I want to feel your skin next to mine.”

I obliged and sank back into her warm embrace. The feel of her smooth skin against mine was electric. Her breasts pressed into my chest, and those stiff nipples teasing mine. Audrey kissed me on the lips as my cock found the damp slit between her legs. Audrey reached down with one hand to guide my stiff member home.

As I worked it into her inch by inch, her natural lubrication spread across my cock, and I finally buried it to the hilt. With our lips locked together, Audrey made an appreciative little moan into my mouth. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and kissed me fiercely. Her legs wrapped around me, giving her leverage to force me deeper into her. She clung to me with a passionate embrace.

I started to pick up the pace, and Audrey met my every thrust. She was writhing and moaning now, and she had to break off our kiss to gasp for air.

“Oh…Yeah! That feels so good!” She panted into my ear. “Does it feel this good to you too?” She asked, and to punctuate the remark, she twitched the muscles in her pussy in a remarkable way.

“Whoa!” I exclaimed breathlessly. “Does that feel good!!? That feels amazing!” I said, nuzzling her neck. “Do that again.”

She did, and her cunt rippled and clutched at my prick.

“Like that?” she asked.

“My god! Yes!” I said, stopping in mid-stroke just to leave my cock buried in her, experiencing that amazing sensation.

“You like that?” She asked, grinding her pelvis into mine, and making her hips rock into mine.

“That feels wonderful.” I said, picking up the pace again and matching her rhythm. The writhing, bucking Audrey mashed her lips to mine again, and then started giving me little kisses on the neck. We moved as one, with her clinging to me as I pistoned in and out of her. Audrey finally threw her head back as she panted harder and harder, and the ride became wilder and wilder. I was slamming into her harder and harder, and she slammed back. Her mouth was open, and her eyes were half shut. As her orgasm approached, her eyes had rolled back in her head from time to time, and her breath was coming in little grunts.

“Ungh…Ungh…Oh Yeah!…Oh that feels good!” She said.

I could feel my cum rising. Audrey beat me to the edge, though, and went off in a big way. Her twat convulsed and clutched, and her words became just a low moan. She ground her pelvis into mine as she climaxed, and she kissed me passionately, moaning into my mouth. I was close to the edge, but Audrey stopped completely, holding me still inside of her.

“Just wait a second, OK?” she said.

I made to pull out of her, but she wouldn’t let me go.

“Just wait a second.” She said. “I’ll be OK in a second.”

“I’m really close to cumming” I said.

“Just hold still, I’m too sensitive.” She said, as I could still feel her twat twitching and spasming to a conclusion of her climax.

After a bit her breathing returned somewhat to normal, and she used her hands on my butt to signal me to continue.

“I want you to come inside of me.” She said, starting to move again. She kissed me again.

“Is that a good idea?” I asked.

“You mean, is it safe? Yeah, I’ve been on the pill for a year or so.” She whispered in my ear. She started rocking her hips a little faster.

I resumed pumping my cock into Audrey’s talented pussy with renewed vigor. I was getting very close. Audrey rocked with me, and started breathing raggedly again, occasionally grunting and moaning. Audrey grabbed the cheeks of my ass, and with her legs wrapped around me, she forced me deep inside her as she sensed my own climax approaching.

“Oh yeah! Doesn’t that feel good?” She said, as I went over the edge, and emptied a load of cum in her pussy. Audrey’s pussy continued to pulse and twitch, and her hips rocked and bucked. Audrey was working her way back up to another orgasm, but after coming in her pussy, I had to hold her hips still for just a bit. I could tell my poor abused cock wouldn’t last any longer, so I just held her there for a bit.

Audrey was still twitching though, and I could tell she wanted to come again. Slowly, I pulled my prick from her clutching twat, and slid down so I could get my face between her legs. As soon as my tongue touched her clit, Audrey was off and going again. Her hips bucked, and she held my head with her hands to direct the activity. I could taste our mingled juices, and the area between her legs was soaked.

If Audrey had climaxed strongly before, I could tell that my tongue on her clit was pushing her towards a really big one. Audrey was panting and thrashing. She was pushing her hips in my face, and clutching my head between her legs so hard I couldn’t breathe. In only a couple of minutes, she reached the pinnacle and went over the edge, gasping and grunting. As her spasms subsided, she relaxed completely, and lay there as if she had collapsed. It looked as if she had passed out.

I got up and looked at her. She was so perfect. Her perfect skin was covered with a sheen of sweat. Her hair was plastered to her forehead, and her breathing was deep and regular. Her legs were slightly spread, and her flushed and pouting pussy shiny with our juices.

She was out like a light. I decided to let her sleep for a bit.

I went topside, and checked the boat. I found another beer in the cooler, and decided that there was just enough of a breeze that I could get the boat out of the harbor and go for a bit of a sail. As quietly as I could, I weighed anchor, and set the sail. We drifted quietly towards the middle of the lake.

The breeze was still pretty weak, and the water was smooth, so I just eased us toward the north end of the lake. I was standing at the wheel when Audrey came up behind me and pressed herself to my back, wrapping her arms around me in a hug.

“Hi Sleepyhead.” I said over my shoulder.

“Hi Dave.” She said, wrapping herself around me. She had put the tiny black bikini back on, but she seemed to be intent on making as much skin-to skin contact with my body as she could.

“You want to drive?” I asked.

“Sure.” She said, “You just need to tell me what to do.”

We switched places, and I stood behind her and hugged her. She took the wheel, and grinned broadly. Audrey leaned her head back onto my shoulder for a minute, and then focused on sailing.

We spent most of the afternoon sailing, and Audrey turned out to be an enthusiastic student. Later on, after I had shown her most of the simple tricks to sailing a boat this size, we had settled into a relaxing course for the marina, and we had each fixed ourselves a drink and sat next to each other by the wheel. The wind was light, and it was going to take a while to get back.

“This has been a wonderful day, Dave.” Audrey said, taking a sip of her champagne, and looking out at the blue sky and the beautiful lake.

“That it has!” I replied, taking a sip of my beer.

“Thanks for giving me sailing lessons.” She said, putting a hand on my leg and looking me straight in the eye.

I had one of those moments when I had to take stock of the situation. I just looked at her. What a gorgeous babe she was.

Audrey slid over next to me and wrapped her arm around me. “I was serious before, when I said I’d do anything.”

“You sure about that?”

“Well, as long as it’s not something stupid that’ll get us in trouble, like giving you a blow job under the breakfast table with everyone watching.”

I had to chuckle. “You think that’d get us in trouble?”

She laughed. “It’s a possibility.”

“Is there anything in particular you want me to ask you to do?” I asked looking at her with a smile and a wink.

She winked back and said, “If I knew everything, I wouldn’t need lessons, now would I?”

“So if I wanted you to take your top off now so I could suck on your beautiful nipples, you’d do it?”

I no sooner had said that, than Audrey had reached up to the front clasp of her tiny bikini top and unfastened it. There wasn’t any boat traffic anywhere close, so it was a pretty safe request. Her pink nipples stood out proudly, and she stood up so she could offer me one of them. She leaned forward so the right one was presented right to my lips. I caught it between my teeth and gave it a little nip.

“Ooo! Careful with those teeth!” She exclaimed in surprise. “I can be your little love slave if you like, but don’t be abusin’ the slaves! OK?” She smiled as she said this, and she was already offering her other nipple to me for my attention.

I kissed and sucked on each one in turn, and I had her sit on my lap as we came around the point. I played with her marvelous breasts for a little bit longer, and then decided we were getting a little too close to civilization for her to be going topless.

In fact, she decided she should put her shorts and top on before we put the boat away in the marina, so as not to arouse any more suspicion than necessary. We got the boat put away without any incident, and by the time we got back to the lodge, Fred was just starting dinner.

Fred looked at us and asked “Did you two have fun today?”

Audrey gave Fred one of her dazzling smiles and said, “We certainly did. I love sailing.”


Chapter 4

The next morning, I woke up to the sounds of somebody shuffling around the kitchen. I could smell fresh-perked coffee, and hear dishes being set on the table. It had to be Audrey. I wondered briefly if I was letting this situation get just a little out of hand. Pure raging hormonal lust I could understand. Domestic instincts, I couldn't.

I came shuffling out of the bedroom in my bathrobe to find that Audrey had made coffee and set a beautiful table in the breakfast nook, with a red and white checkered tablecloth, and a place setting for one, complete with silverware and folded napkin. And on the table, Audrey had placed herself as the main course, directly on the placemat. She had not a stitch on and her legs were spread invitingly as she propped her feet on the arms of the captains' chair. My eyes must have popped out of my head, and I knew my dick was rising to attention. I gazed in amazement at her pussy. It was covered with whipped cream, topped with a cherry, and sticking out between her legs was the end of a banana that was obviously stuffed halfway into her twat.

"Breakfast is served!" she said, as she propped her head up so she could see my reaction. It must have been good, because she laughed and said, "What's the matter? Never had a banana split before?" She then casually dipped a finger into the whipped cream and licked it off.


"Not like this one." I said as I sat down between her legs and pulled myself up to the table. I nibbled at the exposed end of the banana, and in the process, nudged it a little deeper. She responded by squeezing it back out a little bit. I nibbled my way down to the whipped cream, making sure that each little bite moved the banana enough to be stimulating. Once down to the whipped cream, I began lapping away at it. As I was going to take another bite of the banana, the tip of my tongue touched the area just above her anus, causing her to quiver and squirt the banana right into my mouth. After munching that down, I went searching for mashed banana residue as far as my tongue would reach into her fruit flavored pussy.

"Ooo..." she said as she wiggled and squirmed. I lapped up all the whipped cream, deftly nipping the cherry from the top of the muff-sundae, and proceeded to suck and nibble on her engorged clit. It didn't take long for her to come. When she did, a dollop of banana-flavored juice oozed from her opening. I licked it up and explored for more. Soon, Audrey was working her way up to a second orgasm that seemed to last for minutes.

EllieB
EllieB
206 Followers