Sailing Onto The Rocks - Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid0604
Sid0604
424 Followers

I still wanted to cause some additional hurt and embarrassment all round so we discussed something we had touched on the previous night. I asked if he knew of a really good looking prostitute who could pass as an unhappy wife. The only thing was that she had to have Syphilis or Gonorrhoea; certainly not HIV or any of the STDS that can't be cured; I might want my Milly back one day but without a gift that kept giving. He told me he knew a young mother who was whoring herself out and for the right money he was sure she would allow herself to get infected and do the deed for us with our two wayward husbands so they could share it with their wives as well as Donna and Milly. He told me that I would have to pay her wages while she was being treated and I was happy with that, then he looked through his old well used Teledex on his table and phoned her.

I couldn't believe my luck again when she told him she current boyfriend had given her the clap and would be happy to help out so long as she was paid. She would be over in a few minutes as she didn't live far. She didn't lie and either did he. When she knocked at his door I couldn't believe she had to prostitute herself out. She had a baby on her hip and she looked absolutely gorgeous. The thought crossed my mind quickly I should just ditch Milly and have this young mother live with me; but of course I still loved Milly. We discussed money and she liked what I told her. She said she could leave her baby with her mother for a few days and we organised her flights and hotel as well as gave her 'incidentals' money.

We told her about the two men and gave her their photos and their details and told how she had to give them both the clap this coming Tuesday. It could only be that night to make sure they passed it onto their wives before the weekend away as they might become unavailable soon after. She laughed and said it was ironic that we wanted her to act as a lonely deserted wife; she already was one. Then she told me she liked me and when she was cured she wanted to call around and give me one on the house; a freebee. I was scared if she did that I might never let her leave; I really liked her and we got on so well. I thought about that later and realized my values differed for both women. I wasn't prepared to put up with Milly cheating on me because we were married but I was happy to think about a prostitute knowing what she had done for a living. How strange was that?

I wasn't sure how much more of a pounding my bank account could take but I told him I needed evidence of their weekend in the chalet; photos, audio, video, the lot if I could get it; I wanted to sue their arses off when I filed for divorce on the grounds of Adultery. He told to get the place bugged properly I would have to find out where they had already booked. I told him I would try, otherwise he might just have to follow them and play it by ear; he wasn't keen on that. It had been a long morning and we had done everything we could; it had been very productive. I had to go home now and listen to what Milly would have told Donna.

Milly was standing in the kitchen when I walked in from the garage. I could see she wanted to say something but then turned and continued whatever she was doing at the sink. I stopped for a moment and asked if she had reconsidered; I really wanted her back and I knew the path I was taking would hurt me just as much. Her answer was short, "I've made up my mind. You can't stop me doing this; I really want to go. I've told you nothing will happen but you don't trust me. And Ben I wanted to go to church this morning but you were gone when I got up. I waited for you to come home and take me." I just shook my head knowing she was sealing her fate and went upstairs and changed then returned to the basement to listen to what had been happening.

Donna had phoned some time after I left earlier in the day to see how my mercy fuck went; she wanted every minute detail. She must have desperately wanted Milly with her and was keeping up the words of encouragement as Milly was frightened by what happened last night; she had every right to be. What I couldn't understand why Donna was hell bent on destroying our marriage; maybe she was jealous.

Milly had told her we had made love last night; I thought to myself, "There was no love in what we did; it was just sex." Milly continued and told her that for the first time in our married life I had refused to go down on her. Donna then responded and promised that Eric and Theo would both make it up to her and when I was used to her having lovers as part of our lives I would be grateful to get what I could and do anything for her; maybe even a cream pie and they both laughed. No wonder Donna was still single. The way Donna talked it just confirmed that Milly had already been fucked by both men on the cruise; either together or they had just swapped partners. It only hardened my resolve to make them all pay....and hurt.

Monday morning I phoned in to work and told them I had an urgent doctor's appointment and would be in later. I regretted fucking Milly on Saturday and Sunday nights now and for my own piece of mind I needed to know if she had given me anything contagious. I had all the tests that they could think of and they told me I would get them back in a week; that suited me perfectly although it was a long time to have to worry. I knew I was going to miss making love to her and having her around; Donna was right and I really was scared of ending up a lonely old man after all.

I was like cat on the proverbial hot tin roof all Tuesday. Milly tried her hardest to get me to give her oral sex again but as far as I was concerned she was now just a cheap whore to be used when she tried to give me their planned mercy fucks and I wasn't playing her game so I just fucked her like I had the last few nights. I had almost given up trying to talk her out of going but I had to try and each evening I stopped and spoke to her when I arrived home and asked her not to go. Each time she got bolder and just kept telling me it would make our marriage stronger. Did she really believe what she was telling me? How could she be so naïve?

When I arrived home each night I went to my basement workshop and listened as the two talked. Every day Donna was in her ear again telling her how good it would all get and how quickly I would come around and love her more than I did before. She even told her that once I knew I had no choice I would quickly accept Eric and Theo in our life as her lovers. At one stage I had to laugh when Donna told Milly she had cuckolded me and Milly jumped straight in and told her she would never do that to me; she loved me too much; surely she couldn't be that stupid believing that she hadn't done it already.

Wednesday dragged on and I couldn't wait any longer so I phoned my PI. He told me he had just heard from our girl; she was at the airport and on her way back. She said she was sore and the two of them were a pair of pricks and deserved the gift she gave them. The two men had taken the bait hook, line and sinker and both had fucked her all night after picking her up in the bar they frequented. She complained they were very rough and had treated her badly leaving bruises and marks all over her body. What she said made me wonder how they had treated Milly. We asked her to wait before she visited the clinic as we didn't want to show our hand just yet when she supplied the names of all previous partners. When she arrived back we would give her their full names and work addresses to give to the clinic for them to contact and by then of course the trail would then lead to their wives as well as Milly and Donna.

Everything was falling into place. It only got better when Eric sent Milly a text on her IPhone saying he had set up a Hotmail account complete with password for her so that they could email each other as well as text. His very first email contained photos of the chalet they had booked and the address. Reading his email it was pretty clear he was building her up for a hot weekend; he was very graphic in what he told her they were going to do; she definitely knew she was going to be well fucked by both of them. Her responses left me in no question that our marriage as it stood now was truly finished as she told him how much she had been looking forward to having their cocks deep inside her again; she was missing them.

I forwarded it all on to my PI and at the same time phoning him to tell him I was forwarding the email on to him. I also needed his advice of a lawyer; a very ruthless and successful one and he knew the best of them......or was that the worst? Studying the Merchant of Venice in school all those years ago had always had a profound effect on me; I always had felt sorry for Shylock as he had been cheated out of his pound of flesh; he had forgotten about the blood. I didn't; I had learnt from his mistake and I would get my pound of flesh and any blood that came with it; the lawyer he recommended was dammed good.

It turned out if I wanted photos and video he would have to rent the chalet for a "midweek holiday" so that he could install the surveillance equipment properly. When I agreed he asked if I wanted to go with him for a break but I told him I couldn't stomach the thought and declined. Of course it would be more cost but I knew it was worth it when Eric's second email to Milly shattered me completely. It was one thing to know your wife of 40 years has been unfaithful but he attached several digital photos of him and Theo at her from both ends; I would make sure I would attach one or maybe all of them to the divorce papers for when she was served.

I was sure their wives would enjoy them as well when hand delivered envelopes were given to them, probably on the Thursday or Friday at the hospital. We had decided to include the DVD and photos from the weekend as well as a letter from the VD clinic telling them their husbands had in all likely hood passed on STDs to them and they should visit their nearest clinic at their earliest convenience. I was curious how he could arrange that as well but I had already learned it was amazing what my money could do.

Now we only had to hope and wait for word that our two predators had made love to their unsuspecting wives; of course I felt sorry for the wives but I needed them really pissed off in case they had open marriages. I wasn't sure how we would ever find out if they did but then I was told that the PI who was keeping an eye on them had a very powerful directional mic and was able to confirm that they were busy placating and infecting their wives before their long weekend 'away fishing with the boys.' Timing would be all important now; there was so much that could go wrong but if it came together it would be worth it and the financial benefits from suing them would help pay for my outlays.

Nothing really changed at home now; I kept asking Milly not to go away and she kept telling me I had to trust her and how it would renew and strengthen the bond between us. I did fuck her a few more times but there was no joy in it at all; I missed the love and the affection. The test results for 'all and any' STD's came back clean; I had to be thankful for that but I knew my life would be in turmoil after the weekend. I finally heard from my PI; he was enjoying his short little holiday in Victoria. He would have to stay longer of course to capture the information being relayed from the Chalet, and after they had gone, retrieve his cameras, but that wouldn't cost extra because he had a key cut to gain access.

The long weekend came all too quickly and Friday morning was there before I knew it. I got the impression from listening to Milly's call last night that she honestly believed I would be happy to give her and Donna a lift to the airport for their flight if she asked; she had done everything Donna had told her so she expected I would be falling over myself to help. I gave Milly one last chance and asked her to reconsider and not to go. She told me it was too late now as she had already packed and everything had been booked and paid for so I needed to trust her and she would make it all up to me when she got home on Monday night. That was the last thing I needed; a thoroughly fucked pussy full of Gonorrhoea.

As I was leaving she was standing at the door to the garage waiting for me to pick up her bags and carry them to the car. She hadn't even bothered to ask me if I would drive them. I stopped in front of her and pleaded one more time, "Please don't go Milly; we have had too many good years for you to spoil it now like this. I don't want to lose you." She just brushed me off and replied, "Don't be silly Ben. You won't lose me; I'll never leave you for anyone else. I am going and that was all there is to it. In fact there is nothing you can do about it. This is something I need to do; it's for us. Just trust me for once in your life."

How dare she say that! Maybe if I hadn't been reading her emails and texts I just might have believed her and trusted her. Our marriage was about to fall off the cliff into a deep abyss. I shocked her when I walked straight past her and hopped into my car and pushed the door remote. She called out, "Ben, I need a lift." I was so disappointed and angry that she was still determined to cuckold me further and I spat, "Go fuck yourself!" As I drove off as she burst into tears.

I came home to a cold dark house; Milly had still gone away for her hot little affair. Surely she must have realised how angry I was, but she still went; now she would pay; they all would. Maybe there was still a chance and I went to the basement and listened to the phone recordings as she called Donna to tell her what happened. Milly told her that I had sworn at her for the very first time in our marriage then left her standing there when I drove off without her. They needed a taxi now. Milly confessed to Donna that she thought the weekend away could be a big mistake and she was worried about how I was acting. God, how perceptive was that woman? Maybe there still was an outside chance.

Donna calmed her again by saying that by Monday night I would be at the airport waiting for her and everything would be fantastic; that I would come to my senses when I realized how much I missed her and didn't want to lose her. I couldn't believe Milly could be that gullible and stupid. I truly didn't want to lose her and I tried her cell phone to beg her to reconsider but it rang then went to message bank; deep down I knew I was too late and I didn't leave one.

Late that night I woke to my phone ringing and I prayed it was Milly changing her mind and wanting to come home; but it wasn't; it was my PI telling me they had started fucking as soon as they arrived that afternoon and he had already sent some photos and video footage to my email account as proof. I thanked him knowing I would be visiting my lawyer first thing tomorrow morning for the divorce I didn't want; then I cried.

Saturday morning found me on my computer paying out and closing all our joint credit cards. I had some personal ones I used for work so I wasn't concerned about them; then I moved what was left of our savings from our joint account into my personal account that I used to hide my purchases for Milly for Christmas and the like. I knew it left her with nothing; she deserved nothing more as far as I was concerned now. She would have to get a job now like everyone else. I felt like a bastard but she was the one who had stepped over the line and caused my reaction. The courts would have to order me to hand over whatever percentage I had to; I could live with that as there wouldn't be much left anyway. I was already having trouble coping with the photos he sent me of what they were doing; I dreaded to think what was coming later.

Luckily I had made a tentative appointment with my lawyer for first thing Saturday morning; half expecting the divorce to continue. I handed him the photos I had been sent last night to add to the divorce papers so Millie would know I had seen how trustworthy she had been and she had knowingly lied to me. We had already spent many hours together over the previous weeks deciding only to proceed if she was unfaithful again.

The papers had already been signed and lodged at court so it was only a matter of serving them now. I knew from listening to Milly's phone conversations what flight they would be on and when it was due to land so I passed the information to my lawyer; I suspected Milly would text me with her arrival time sometime on Monday but I knew I wouldn't answer. I was amused thinking about Donna saying that as a willing cuckold I would be happy to pick them up.

They hadn't bothered to tell me anything yet; but I would be there, but not for that. I told him I wanted to see her when she realized our marriage was finished for what she had done. I wouldn't be far away and I would make sure she saw me walk away from her as I left without her. I went on to say I was about to change all the locks at home and I didn't care where she slept any more. All of her clothes and personal items would be in rubbish bags on the front porch by then. He already knew my PI would let him know when and when her lovers could be served; we couldn't tell him of course but I knew it would be in hospital probably on the Thursday or Friday; we weren't sure; I sort of suspected my lawyer already did as well if he was one of his friends. Whenever it was we had to try to make sure their families and boss were there with them when it happened.

I wasn't looking forward to the rest of my life if Saturday was any indication of how I would feel. Sunday was just as bad until our widowed neighbour knocked on my door. Vicki had seen me upset through the window earlier in the day and had come over to see if I was alright. I was very open with her and my eyes went all misty as I explained that Milly had left me to have a weekend away with two men. I had pleaded with her every day for the past three weeks not to go but she demanded her weekend away; I also told her Milly said she didn't regret for affair on the cruise. Vicki asked if I was sure and I showed her a very graphic photo from Friday night. I had known her too long to know she wouldn't be offended and I told her I was having Milly served when she got back to the airport on Monday night because she had gone away with them again.

Vicki put her hand on mine gently and told me she liked me and if I got lonely we could come to an arrangement. She then surprised me and told me her younger brother, the policeman, and his wife were coming over for a roast dinner that evening; she had plenty of food and hoped I would join them. I had met them before at her husband's funeral a couple of years before and had got on well with them; I any case I couldn't say no to an offer of a delicious roast meal.

We were enjoying some nice vintage port I took over when we heard a fire engine in the distance and I looked out the window and saw a bright orange glow off to the north. I realised I had forgotten about the fire and by chance I had the perfect alibi. It must have been well ablaze as I burned for a very long time.

Monday I couldn't stop my curiosity and found myself driving past what remained of the dry cleaning business with Vicki sitting next to me; I had to admit to myself that he did a good job and there was nothing but smouldering ruins left. Vicki must have been worried about me and we spent the rest of the day just walking in the park and talking about what Milly had done on the cruise and her weekend away. She asked how I knew so much and I told her Milly had told me what happened on the cruise thinking I would be OK with it and then a Private Investigator had discovered the rest.

We ate an early dinner at a nice restaurant in town then I told her I had some business that needed attending to and she understood. I dropped her at home and she kissed me on the cheek gently, trying hard not to scare me away. Her intentions were clear; she was a very lonely woman and it had been a long time. Her left hand touched my other cheek and she reminded me she would be there for me; she knew from our talk I still loved Milly. As much as I wanted to see the pain on Milly's face when she realised how stupid and selfish she had become, I was dreading the moment when she would be served; but I was there. The only thing I was dreading more was looking at all the evidence of her adultery when my PI returned. During the day Millie had set a text with their arrival details but I never replied.

Sid0604
Sid0604
424 Followers