Sailing Onto The Rocks - Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid0604
Sid0604
424 Followers

I found myself at the airport early and quickly established who was going to serve the divorce papers; he was in a black suit and tie and kept looking at the arrivals board hanging from the ceiling and then at his watch, and finally at a photo in his other hand. Suddenly I saw her and I knew she had enjoyed herself. I watched her laughing with Donna as they walked out together from the security area. She was looking around for me; Donna had promised I would be there to welcome her home with open arms.

I know she saw me; her face lit up when she thought everything Donna told her was true and things would be even more perfect for us now after what she had done all weekend; she now had the very best of both worlds. Just as she raised her arm to wave to me the server approached and spoke to her; she nodded as she answered and she was served; just like that. She looked at the envelope not sure what she had been given and opened it. It took her a good minute to comprehend her life with me was finished and she collapsed on to the floor.

Like a good husband I stayed nearby and watched to make sure she was OK as everyone milled around her; I still wanted her to see me turn my back on her and walk away. Soon she was sitting in a chair drinking some water a thoughtful airline employee had brought her. I watched as she flicked through the papers again just to make sure they were what she thought they were then she pulled out one of many of the large photos from Friday night and she saw I knew what she had been doing all weekend. She knew then she had destroyed my trust completely after she had promised every night since she had come home from the cruise that no one would touch her and I could trust her.

Milly was now crying as she was calling out to me and I saw Donna searching for me through the crowd of families waiting for their loved ones. I knew Milly could see me; she had picked me straight away and she watched me as I slowly shook my head, turned my back on her and walked away. She kept calling to me; it was so pitiful to hear her pleading for me to come back and that she loved me; the part of me that still loved her wanted me to curl up and die as I exited the main door. I had never expected that sort of pain in my chest; even when she told me she had cheated on me. As I left the building, I turned to see her still crying; maybe for the last time. Now I hoped she finally understood the hurt she had caused me. I couldn't help it but I had to look back one last time; she was watching me leave her. I'll never forget the look of total anguish on her face.

I'm not sure but I had a little surge of pleasure before I reached my car knowing Donna was about to find out that all she owned was now in her suitcase and hopefully it wouldn't be long before she was wearing orange overalls and getting free accommodation. I was in the car driving home when my cell phone started to ring. It kept ringing until I finally answered when the house was securely locked down tight; even the storm shutters were bolted; by then I was willing to listen to what feeble rubbish she would sprout now.

Of course I got to hear all the usual things one would expect from the 'Cheating Wives Handbook' if there was such a thing, about how sorry she was and that she would never go away without me again. Of course Eric and Theo meant nothing to her and it was only sex. She would never see them again; she did it for us to improve our relationship. God she was so predictable and she cried as she told me that she wanted to try to save our marriage and would do anything to make it up to me. She did say that she regretted it this time; but she was 3 days too late.

I was about to hang up without saying anything but then I needed to get it off my chest and try to make her understand what she had done so I said, "For three weeks Milly I tried to tell you that you going away would change everything between us and can you remember I repeatedly pleaded with you not to go but you wouldn't listen to anything I said, so now you will pay the price for your adultery. God might forgive you but I never will; I did the first time and you must have mistaken my love for you as weakness on my part; but not twice Milly. There is nothing you can do to save our marriage now."

I know I lied when I continued, "There is nothing left to save. You destroyed everything we had, including our plans to live out our days together. You just wasted 40 years. What a bargain Milly; you swapped 40 great years for three days of cheating. Just you remember Milly, it wasn't me who thought it was ok to lie and cheat and act like a whore. Milly, I know you went there expecting to be fucked by both of them; that was so wrong of you. You promised me they wouldn't touch you again. Oh, before I hang up on you, did you and Donna know Eric and Theo are married and had children?" Just as I hung up I heard her wail, "Oh nooo!"

My phone just kept ringing and I knew I would answer it again soon. The house was in darkness apart from the security lighting that came on as a taxi pulled up into the driveway and Milly got out and came to the door; luckily for her the taxi waited. She tried all her keys two or three times before she realized she was locked out. As she banged on the door she started crying again as she called out that she was sorry and begged for my forgiveness; I was sure all the neighbours were awake by now and heard her pleas. It was so hard but I didn't answer.

I heard Donna call to her and she returned to the cab; she must have thought she could stay with her. I let the phone ring for another few minutes to give them time to get to last night's fire; I had timed the trip that morning, then I answered again. Donna was really upset and in the background swearing like a trooper; Milly was still crying saying that they had nowhere to go now as Donna's flat had been completely destroyed by fire. I'm not sure what she expected when she asked if she and Donna could spend the night in our house. I just laughed and hung up.

The taxi arrived back not long after and they unloaded their bags. I had turned the security lighting off by then so they were in semi-darkness after the taxi left. It was then that Milly saw the garbage bags filled with everything she owned locked out with her. She banged on the door and started crying loudly again; if she thought this was all her punishment would be she was sadly mistaken.

Vicki knew this was coming; she warned had me what Milly would be like. She heard Milly crying and called to her from the fence; she already knew what she had done but obviously felt sorry for her; I wasn't sure why at that stage but I did find out later. I heard Milly explaining she had gone away for a girl's weekend and now I had locked her out of the house. I couldn't believe she still couldn't tell the truth. I heard Vicki tell Milly that she and her friend could stay with her until Friday morning but then she had family coming for the weekend. Milly and Donna thanked her and dragged their suitcases next door. At least everyone could get some sleep now; if they could sleep that is.

Our "deserted wife" had attended the clinic early on the Friday morning and acted very distressed when told she had a serious case of Gonorrhoea. She told them she had sex with Eric and Theo and looked in her diary and gave the receptionist their full names and business address. If things worked out as we planned they would have their letters on Tuesday morning; their first day back at work, telling them to attend a local VD clinic for immediate testing and to start their treatment. I'll never complain about the postal service again as both Eric and Theo received them on Tuesday as we had hoped and the letters were still on them when they were taken to hospital that night. The hospital staff knew immediately they needed additional treatment. Our deserted wife was about start her holiday on me as she took her medication.

I had phoned into work and had the week off in case Milly and Donna decided to try to break into the house to gain entry. Vicki let me know that Donna thought I was a vindictive bastard and blamed me for burning down her work and her flat. Vicki stood up for me and explained I was with her all day Sunday until very late into the night. Milly became very quiet as she took another step closer to knowing there would never be forgiveness and that her friend and ex-neighbour Vicki was already making moves on me.

Eric and Theo had visited the clinic as soon as they could on the morning they received their notification. They were panicking about how they would tell their wives so they needed to know if they were definitely infected. By lunch time letters were on their way to Milly and Donna; somehow the letters for their wives were sent to my lawyer by mistake; it was amazing what a little money could do. I knew the letters were coming, so on Tuesday morning I had suggested to Vicki that both Milly and Donna have their mail redirected to her house for the week as I wanted nothing to do with them. I knew the police would soon need to know where Donna was staying when our arsonist complained she had reneged on their deal.

Wednesday turned out to be a very bad day for both Milly and Donna. Vicki told me they were shocked and both cried when they received letters saying they had to attend the VD clinic and be tested for Gonorrhoea. As neither had cars, Vicki offered to drive them but on the way she needed to stop for petrol and Milly wanted to pay to thank her for her hospitality. I was following at a reasonable distance as I saw Milly coming back to the car crying so Donna got out and went in and paid.

Vicki was a great source of information and told me later that Milly was shattered when she realised I had cut her off completely and she had no access to any money or credit cards and would have to rely on others for everything; she was still in denial and kept telling Vicki she was positive I would take her back soon and she would find some way to pay her back for her kindness; maybe she did know me far too well. I was waiting far enough away to still great some great photos of Milly entering the VD clinic; I had even better photos of her coming out crying again.

Thursday I was feeling much better when I received a call from my PI to say that his brother had spoken to an insurance investigator at the scene of the fire on Wednesday. He gave him his cell number and said if the company could arrange a deal he would go state's evidence and say who hired him to light the fire. He complained she hadn't paid like she promised and now refused to even acknowledge him.

The company was more than happy to negotiate with the DA for a deal if they could get a conviction and not pay any insurance. In the end his brother would plead guilty for both fires and receive half the time he originally thought he would get just for the first fire; the bonus for him was that his lawyer's fees were paid by the insurance company and he still would still have the fee I gave him. He had showed the police the texts on his phone and they organised for him to come back to view a line up once they located Donna and checked that she had received the texts; they already had his signed statement. He expected that to happen today thanks to a redirected mail service.

He asked me if I had read the morning newspaper. I asked why and he told me it told a sad story he had read on the front page about two businessmen, both good friends in a nearby city who had been on their way home after working late when were jumped and badly beaten then robbed late on Tuesday night. It was a very vicious and cowardly attack and both men were now in hospital and expected to be there a long time. There had been four attackers and they had put up a fight but in the end were overwhelmed. They were beaten and kicked repeatedly in the groin with steel cap boots. When they tried to fight back their arms were smashed and broken with thick steel bars and then as each fell they were hit heavily in the lower lumber region of their backs several times and now could not feel anything below their waists. There were spinal fractures and there was a very high chance their paralysis would be permanent but they wouldn't know until the swelling went down just how bad the damage was.

Nothing could be done to save their testicles or their penis' as they had been turned to mush from the repeated kicks from the steel cap boots. We discussed how sad that in today's society you couldn't walk safely at nights any more. Just before we hung up he reminded me of the additional $5000 required. I had only been joking about that but I wasn't about to argue with people who were happy to do what they did. I already had enough of my own pain; I didn't need any more so I transferred the money to him straight away.

As soon as that was done, I raced out and bought a paper then called Vicki on the phone and asked her to meet me quickly. I handed her the paper and talked about karma for a brief minute then I asked her to leave it when Donna and Milly could find it. I told her these two men were her boyfriends. She asked if I was involved and I reminded her she had been over having coffee with me on Tuesday night when this was supposed to have happened; in any case it was a different town; I wasn't sure if she believed I wasn't somehow involved though.

It was late Thursday when my PI rang me back to say he had just been phoned by his PI friend to tell him that all hell had broken lose in the hospital. Eric and Theo had both been served for their role in my wife's adultery with the papers saying they were being sued and at the same very same time he had delivered a manila envelope to each wife. We weren't surprised to hear that Eric and Theo were sharing the same room; this only made it easier for us. His informant had told him that Eric's father-in-law was there as well and had just finished telling them that their jobs were safe and would still be there when they were fit for work again and that the company health cover would look after everything; the papers had been signed and sent away.

As the envelopes were all opened there was initially silence as the shock set in but then there had been a lot of yelling and screaming from the wives; the photos were bad enough but giving them Gonorrhoea they had caught from some tramp was too much. They had still been employed when they were admitted to hospital so the health cover stood and they would get a payout for their lost manhood and their fractures in their arms and spines. Eric's father quoted a morality clause in their contracts and then he sacked both of them before he left with his daughter. By mid-afternoon both had been served again in their hospital beds; this time for divorce. They were really fucked now with Eric even more so; he had signed a pre-nup and would end up with nothing but his payout and I was after that.

I laughed when Vicki told me later that Milly had picked up the paper and started to scream. She and Donna had come running fearing something was terribly wrong. It seems she was so distressed couldn't talk but showed them the article in the paper about the two married businessmen, it included their "before" photos so there was absolutely no doubt, then Milly and Donna looked at each other and then out the window at me as I was mowing the lawn. Donna turned to Milly and asked, "Could Ben have been responsible for that? He looked really pissed on Monday night when you were served and my work and my flat burnt down and now this?" Vicki told me she had jumped to my defence and told them it must have all been coincidences as I had been with her when those things happened. Milly said nothing as tears came to her eyes as she had a fear from deep inside her that she had caused everything. She didn't know there was more to come.

A police car cruising slowly down the street caught my attention so I stopped mowing. It stopped outside Vicki's house and two policemen and a policewoman got out and walked to the door. I heard Donna yelling and screaming then Milly crying again. I took great pleasure as I watched Donna handcuffed and pushed into the back of the police car and driven away. I knew she would be identified in a police line-up and wouldn't be home that night and I wondered if she would make bail; she was on her way to paying for her part in my misery.

I knew I would be there when she was sentenced. Just when Milly thought her life couldn't get any worse, Vicki reminded her she had visitors coming and she would have to move out next morning. It was an hour before she could use the phone without bursting into tears again. At least Vicki said she could store all her possessions in her garage until she found somewhere to live. Milly only had her friends from church now; well for the moment anyway. She had no family left.

Friday morning Vicki drove Milly and several bags of clothes she needed over to a friend from church. Vicki and I didn't see Milly again until Donna's court case two months later. We had heard that Donna couldn't make bail and had been locked up since then and we were surprised to see Milly there in court to see her good friend get rail-roaded into prison. It actually took us a few minutes to realise it was her as she had changed so much in that time. She sat there in an old ill-fitting dress and she looked un-kept and terrible. She had lost so much weight and her hair was a mess and her grey roots were plainly visible. Vicki knew I felt sorry for being a proper bastard for pinning a photo onto the church notice board of Milly coming out of the VD clinic and another of her naked and being fucked by both Eric and Theo with the caption "Can you trust this woman near your husband?"

She hadn't learnt; all she had to do was to stop winding up all her friends and telling everyone I was to blame for our broken marriage. I had only done it to stop the abusive phone calls I was getting from her friends 'just for kicking her out for going away on a girl's weekend.' The phone calls stopped that Sunday and I lost track of Milly when her friends at church did the typical and very unchristian thing and would not forgive her. I handed Vicki $500; that was all I had on me and she took it over and gave it to Milly and told her it was from me. Vicki spoke quietly to her for a few minutes until the Judge entered the court and then she walked back to me. Milly hadn't seen us sitting behind her as we had come in after her and she watched Vicki move back to her seat next to me and saw me looking at her; I nodded and she lowered her head in shame; I knew she had finally learnt her lesson and thought I'd moved on.

The arsonist was a most credible witness and had the jury completely believing him. He had done well for his part and only received a small sentence from his plea-bargaining when he had gone to trial earlier. Donna's defence had no answer for his persuasive manner and she was found guilty. I saw Donna look to Milly when the judge read out his sentence then she saw me and I smiled and nodded my head as I mouthed, "Yes." Donna burst into tears as understood that what was happening to her was my payback for destroying my marriage. She started screaming she was innocent and had been set up and was soon dragged from court. She was lucky and only received 5 years; Milly and I both got life sentences.

Two months later and my divorce was final and I truly believed that Milly thought I was bluffing and right up till the last moment and was sure I would take her back. I was ordered to pay Milly half of our savings at the date that the divorce papers were served and that suited me as most of our savings had been eaten up getting even with them; I even had the money in an envelope ready to give her via my lawyer before we left court. The house was mine before I met and married Milly so I kept it. Eric and Theo were still in rehab but had settled out of court with me to avoid further expenses and likely injury. They didn't know who had beaten them and weren't willing to take a chance. In any case, they wouldn't be chasing women anymore; what was the point; they couldn't do anything even if they were interested so maybe we had done the public a service to remove two predators.

Sid0604
Sid0604
424 Followers