Sailing To Survive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers

"You drive a hard bargain."

"And you drive a hard something else."

I pulled off of her after I kissed her tenderly. "I need help with the anchors. Can you help before you start breakfast?"

"Just like a man; he needs a woman and won't admit it until the work needs to be done. Get this thing started and I'll be right up."

I pulled on a pair of shorts and got the engine and generator started. Then I climbed out and untied the side line and brought it back on board. When I was back at the steering station, a pair of hands went around my chest. "What should I do?"

I turned around and Emily was stark naked. "You're not dressed."

"So, the only person around to look is you and I like it when you look, you dirty old man."

"I'm..."

"I know, you're not old. Stuff it. What do I do?"

"When I am at the stern, put it in reverse but don't rev the engine. It will be enough to let the line go slack and I can pull it up by hand. Then I'll go to the bow; put it in gear and idle slowly forward. I'll winch the big anchor up as you move us forward. By the time we are over it, it should be loose and will come on up. Then just turn towards the center and out into the waterway." She nodded and I went to the stern.

Five minutes later, the anchors were up and I climbed back to the helm and took over. As she started walking towards the steps to go down, I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me and kissed her. "You have the sexiest body and ass that I have ever seen and you are by far the best lover I have ever experienced."

"Finally, I get a good compliment. Thank you lover; you make the few other guys I have been with look like amateurs. Just hold onto that thought for a long, long time." She kissed me and went below as I turned us towards the slower moving side to stay clear of the current. Five minutes later, we passed a pleasure boat and a heavily loaded barge heading down river.

Twenty minutes later, Emily came back up wearing one of my long, sleeveless shirts. It was buttoned to her mid breast and I doubted that she wore anything below that. She carried me a plate of scrambled eggs and sausage with two biscuits and jelly. "Thank you. By the way, are you wearing anything under that shirt?"

"No. I told you that I was yours whenever you wanted me and I want to be ready for you when that happens." She grinned.

"If you wear that, it will probably happen sooner than later. It looks a lot better on you than it does on me."

"I thought that it might. It feels good on me too. As long as you don't mind, I will wear it when we pass through towns or by other boats."

"Consider it yours. Where is your breakfast?"

"I nibbled while I cooked yours. I'll eat when you are finished."

I ate while everything was still hot. Emily stood next to me and kept a hand on the helm while I ate. When I finished, she leaned over and kissed me deeply as she unzipped my shorts and fished me out. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to have my breakfast now. Keep your eyes on the river." Then she went to her knees and went to work on my sausage. It took awhile but she never seemed to get tired as she kissed, sucked and licked every part of me. When she finally got her mouthful, she rolled it around in her mouth for a moment and swallowed. She stood up and said, "That was better than I thought it would be. Expect that frequently."

"Are you trying to tell me that this was the first time you have done that?"

"Yes, it was. I promised myself that I wouldn't go down on a guy until I found the one I love. Then I would do everything and let him do anything he wanted. So, we now know one more thing that we can love to do. Was I good enough?"

"You were better than good. That might be the best I have ever had. Has a guy ever gone down on you before?"

"No, never. Do you want to do that with me?"

"Let's put it this way, don't make any plans for tonight; you will be busy for a long time."

"I can't wait. Where are we now?"

"We are along here right now. We should be here before dusk. Are you up for staying at the dock there and going into town for dinner?"

"You mean I won't have to slave over a hot stove tonight before you ravish me? Let me go check my wardrobe."

"Don't check too hard, I only brought one other decent shirt and a couple pairs of jeans."

"That's ok; I only brought one skirt and one blouse. I expected to be on the beach all week. So mostly, you will see me in swim suits, this or nothing until I get home."

"You will not get any complaints from me over that."

"You say the sweetest things."

At five o'clock we were setting the fenders and lines to the dock just below the town. A sign indicated that overnight boats were welcome but that there was no power available at the dock. A water hookup was available about twenty five feet from the boat. At that moment, there were only two other boats tied up but there was room for perhaps another dozen boats. Emily changed into her skirt and blouse and I put on jeans and my shirt and we walked up the hill hand in hand to see what this cute little village had to offer.

It didn't offer much but there was a choice between a steak house and a barbeque place. We chose the steak house and were glad we did. They also had a dance floor and a well stocked juke box. We ordered a bottle of red wine and danced several times before we ordered dinner. After we ate, we danced for another hour and enjoyed the time holding and teasing each other. We walked back hand in hand at nine o'clock to find that three other boats had tied up to the dock. I double checked our lines and went inside. Emily had coffee brewed and we began a tradition of having coffee with her sitting in my lap while we waited for the ten o'clock news and weather. During the time before the news started, we enjoyed our coffee but also a lot of kisses and caresses. When the news came on, we were deep in a soulful kiss when I heard the name Stuart and listened as the reporter said that the mystery deepened in my disappearance as my truck had been found in rural Tennessee. We broke our kiss after the next story came on and Emily didn't seem to be aware of my slight nervousness. The weather showed no significant change for several days, so I shut it off and turned on the stereo and we went back to our passionate kissing.

Finally, I took her in my arms, lifted her and carried her to our bed. Undressing her took only moments because her blouse was already unbuttoned and her skirt came off easily. As I slipped her panties off, she said a little nervously, "Are you still going to, you know?"

"Hush and focus on me and how you feel."

"I am totally focused on you and you make me feel so loved, I almost can't stand it." As I stripped off my jeans, I leaned over and kissed her. Then I kissed my way from her lips to her belly button. Her hand was resting on my head the whole trip. Then I slowly moved my head lower and spread her legs. At the first touch of my lips, she came and I paused for her to complete her orgasm. When she settled down, I led with my tongue and she began a long succession of orgasms, one right after the other until she finally held my head against her and coarsely said, "No more right now. Come here. Come up here and fuck me."

"I told you that I wouldn't fuck you; I'll make love with you anytime you want."

"Then get your dick up here in my mouth or put it in my pussy; I don't care which." I chose the latter and slipped inside her well lubricated vagina because I was on the verge of exploding too. As soon as I was inside her, her legs wrapped around my legs and trapped me inside her. "Come inside me; I want you so badly. Lover, love me with all you have to give." She had her arms around my back and held me tightly as I felt her come again. I had no choice now and began pumping in and out of her until I erupted again inside her wonderful body." Her last words before she fell asleep were, "I can't believe how wonderful you make me feel. I love you so much." Then she was out.

I was glad she was because I was ready to join her. I had never been so aroused or as ready to come as I was with her. I rolled onto my side pulling her with me and held her close. Even with her out, I whispered in her ear, "I love you" and kissed her limp lips and fell asleep holding her to my body.

In the morning, I woke early before the sun came up. The reason was the smell of coffee and the appearance of a naked girl standing next to my bed holding it in her hands. "Why are you standing there, holding coffee and not being in bed next to me with your cup too?"

She smiled. "I feel so wonderful this morning, I just don't know what to do with myself. I had to do something, so I made coffee."

"Then get your cup and get in bed next to me. I can think of a lot of things we can do together."

"Yes sir." She set my cup down and went to get hers. I moved to the center and made room for her inside my arm. She nestled in closely and put her head on my shoulder.

"I take it that you enjoyed last night?"

She kissed my chest and caressed my stomach. "My aunt told me about it but even then I wasn't prepared for that. I have never been so aroused and turned on as I was. I guess you do like to do that, don't you?"

"Yes, it is one of the most special things a man can do for a woman, if she likes it."

"You mean some women don't?" She replied in surprise.

"Sure. A lot of men won't do it and some women are afraid to have it done to them. I will say that I have never been with anyone who got into as much as you did."

"Really. Um... do you like to do that often?"

I smiled. "With you; I like that and almost everything else anytime you want."

"Is it all right if I ask you for that sometimes?"

"Yes and if you don't ask, just do it. You can move up and just lower yourself onto my mouth if you want. Or you can do me while I am doing you. And if you want to, just tell me to go down on you. You don't have to call it 'that.'"

"I know, it's just...Roger, I haven't been with a lot of guys really. One in high school and three in college and two of those were less than exciting. My aunt has told me about everything but told me to not get crazy about things until the right guy came along. She says that when that happens, everything will be easy and natural and it will be perfect. And boy, was she right."

"You mentioned your dad, uncle and aunt. What about your mother?"

"She died when I was seven. My dad raised me during the school year and then he usually had to travel so I stayed with my uncle and aunt. So my aunt is mostly like my mother. She is cool but then so is my dad and uncle."

"Tell me about them."

"Daddy and Uncle Tom are fraternal twins. They were both in the Navy too. Uncle Tom was a SEAL but daddy was in intelligence. My mom and aunt were in the Navy too. Mom was a nurse and Aunt Carla was in their justice department. The Navy put her through law school. Mom and Dad met and married in Virginia and Uncle Tom and Carla met and married in California. Momma and Daddy got out after they got married and they came back to Missouri. Momma went to work as a nurse and daddy went to graduate school. Carla and Uncle Tom stayed in Virginia after they got out of the service but they all got together three or four times a year. Then when momma died, they arranged to move to St. Louis to be close to daddy and I. So I sort of grew up for the school year in Columbia and spent the summers in St. Louis unless all four of us went on a trip together."

"So what do they all do?"

"Daddy is a History professor at the University. He teaches Military History but specializes in Naval History. That why he travels during the summers. He goes places that I can't go. He has written three or four books on Naval History. Aunt Carla is still a lawyer and does a lot of work with government contracts and things like that. Uncle Tom is a cop. What about your family?"

"There's not much to tell. I grew up in East Texas and my parents were school teachers. They were killed in a car wreck when I was sixteen. I didn't have any brothers or sisters. I think I have one or two aunts somewhere but I'm not sure. My high school coach and his wife took me in until I graduated and I joined the Navy and then the SEALs. I was pretty certain that I was going to make it my career but it didn't work out that way. When I got out, I went to college on the Navy's nickel in Virginia and then started my business up there. So now I am just kind of homeless and looking around for some place to light and start doing something else."

"Do you know what you want to do next?"

"Yes, I do. I want to make love with you."

"And what is stopping you?"

"You know how it is. I have to seduce you and convince you that I am serious and then I have to spend an hour or longer caressing you and kissing you. It is so much work."

That earned me a punch in the arm. "Asshole. I'll take care of the first part and you won't have to lift a finger." She did a wonderful job of the first part but I did lift a finger or two or ten and made sure that they stayed busy all over her body while she did the same to me. This morning, I tasted her pussy while she was busy inflating my cock. When we were both right on the edge, she said, "Do my doggy style; I have never done it that way either." She got on her hands and knees and I slid into her welcoming warmth. She quickly began moaning as I held her hips and increased and decreased my rhythm and speed in and out of her. Twice, I reached around and lightly pinched her clit and she came hard both times. When I reached for it a third time, she sputtered, "Come with me. Come inside me. Oh crap you are wonderful." I muttered, "So are you" as I once again filled up with my seed.

When we both regained out breath, she said, "I like that too. We can do it that way anytime you want."

"Is there anything you don't like?"

"I don't like being groped and pawed and then treated like a cheap whore that's for sure. With you, I can't imagine not liking anything you want. You just make me feel special."

"That's because you are."

"Thank you. Now why don't you go play Captain again while I fix your breakfast. We should be back in St. Louis tomorrow afternoon; or early the next morning."

She said it and it hit me; these couple of idyllic days were about to come to an end. I knew that I didn't want them to end but I didn't know how they could continue. I felt a heavy heart as I dressed and climbed up to the helm after starting the engine and casting off the lines. The river which had started to feel like a road to heaven suddenly became just a wet road to nowhere. As if an omen appeared, a cloud passed overhead and blocked out the sun.

The cloud went away and the sun came back out when Emily reappeared with my plate of breakfast. "What was that frown on your face, my Captain?"

"The bullshit answer is nothing important; the truth is that you reminded me that we are just about to get you home and our trip is almost over."

"So you will miss me?"

"I have never felt about anyone like I do for you and just the idea of not having you near makes me very sad."

"Good. Hold onto that thought until after we get back. I need to make some arrangements and then we will talk about the rest of the summer."

"Are you teasing me?"

"You deserve it but no, I'm not. I just need to take care of some things when I get back. You can stay a couple of days can't you?"

"I don't have any place in particular to go right away but I don't want to hang around too long. I can do some work on the boat for a couple of days, I guess."

"Good. I'll show you a marina where you can tie up and stay."

"Is it the same place where your former boy friend keeps his boat?"

"No and he wasn't my boy friend. I didn't even let him touch me much less fuck me. I might have if he hadn't shown his true colors as soon as we left. Aunt Carla told me to take things slow and I'm glad I listened."

"You didn't go slow with me."

"You are different. You are a man and proved yourself first."

"And you are a woman and are driving me crazy."

"Good. Aunt Carla said to keep your man guessing."

"I need to have a talk with your Aunt Carla."

"You will and also with daddy and Uncle Tom."

"I'm in deep trouble. They are going to gang up on me."

"I hope so. Now Captain, I have some things to do below. Don't bother me unless you want to fuck me."

"I told you..."

"I know, I know. You can fuck me or make love to me whichever way you want to think of it." She took my plate and went back down below.

All I could do was shake my head and try to figure out how I was going to get away without feeling like a stupid shit. An hour later, I had decided that I would sail down river for a couple of weeks and then come back up and stay for several days and then go up river and repeat it again until school started in the fall. Then I would just fade away and perhaps we could meet during breaks or something. The main thing was that I couldn't sit still and stay in one place for long. Maybe in a year, I would be of little interest to the powers that be and I could think about settling down to one place, my place. And maybe I could afford the luxury of thinking about a wife and maybe a child. As soon as I thought of that, I wrapped it back up and put it away with the rest of my dreams for "someday."

The rest of the day went smoothly and we had fun and made love that night and again the next morning. As we came up river to St. Louis, she told me to pull into a channel that was on the south side of the city. That led to a marina about a half a mile inland. It wasn't overly fancy but had solid docks and a ship's store. I paid for two nights of dockage and power and said that I might be there an additional night or two and that made Emily smile. Then we went back to the boat and she made dinner. She was going to leave in the morning to go home, change and then go to the University for Registration. She planned to be back after that but wasn't sure of what time it would be. I promised to be a good boy and not chase any young girls while she was gone. To insure that I wasn't in the mood to chase skirts, she fucked my lights out that night and again in the morning before she left.

After she left, I checked all of the fluid levels and found them to be good. Then I cleaned up some of the lines and storage lockers. That took me an hour. By 9:30, I was looking for something else to do and decided that now would be a good time to paint the outside of the cabin. I went to the ship's store and bought a gallon of paint, a large brush and some exterior caulk in case I found some developing cracks. I also bought the gold plastic letters to christen the boat with a name. By noon, I had one side of the cabin painted a grey green and was beginning on the front when I stopped for lunch. A self-made sandwich and a beer tasted pretty flat after eating Emily's cooking. I thought that maybe I should just kidnap her for the summer. On second thought, I doubted that I would have to kidnap her; all I probably had to do was ask her.

I finished the front and other side by four o'clock when I heard footsteps on the dock and looked up to see Emily smiling and leading two men and a woman down to the boat. At first I felt glad that she was back but then I got cautious as I suspected but didn't know for sure who the others were. Emily stepped down into the cockpit and kissed me. The others stood on the dock waiting. "Why are you just standing there? Come on in."

I replied, "In the Navy, you don't board a boat without permission. Please, come aboard."

I held out my hard to help the woman down. She smiled at me as Emily said, "This is my Aunt Carla. Carla, this is Roger or Stuart or whatever he is calling himself today."

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers
1...34567...13