Sailor Sex

Story Info
Sailor Moon & the Scouts discover something new.
5.5k words
4.58
152k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait to have my own place," Mina said as she flopped onto Lita's bed. "You are so lucky, Lita. You can do whatever you want and not worry about what anyone says."

"Well the neighbors get a little upset when I play the music too loud," Lita said, sitting on the edge of the bed. "You know you can stay here whenever you want, you could even move in if you want."

"You said that last time I was escaping my house, my parents said no way." Mina sighed. "I mean I practically live here anyway, I'm always over. Maybe once we graduate high school they'll consider it." She propped her feet up on the wall next to the bed and crossed one foot over the other. Her skirt fell around her hips, leaving her long legs bare. Lita didn't say anything about it being unlady-like, she wasn't one to talk, but it got her thinking about something that she'd wondered about occasionally.

Mina noticed Lita staring at her legs and asked, "what is it?"

"I was just thinking, with all the times we fight outdoors, near a crowd or even just a few people, and given the length of our skirts when we're transformed, it's a wonder we don't always have guys coming up to us after a battle asking for our numbers."

Mina giggled. "Don't you ever stop thinking about boys?"

"No," Lita said seriously, then she laughed too. "I build up so much energy during a fight that afterwards there's excess, and I'm often frustrated."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. A lot of times I have to release it somehow, so I go to the gym for some volleyball...or other things..." Mina blushed a little when she saw the look Lita was giving her. She just shrugged and smiled slyly.

"Yeah, sometimes I come home and play with my toys," Lita said. Mina gave her a questioning look, so she explained, "one more perk to living alone," she said, winking.

"Lita! Are you serious?"

*Ding-dong*

***

Sailor Mars hit the wall hard, almost dislocating her shoulder. She lay there still for a moment, trying to collect herself. Though her eyes were still a little blurry from being swung around and thrown into a brick wall, she could make out the form of Sailor Moon continuing the attack. This monster was tough, but they were fairly sure they could defeat it without having to call on the others.

Sailor Moon punched it in the nose, then spun around and kicked it in the gut. The monster reeled, but came back only more agitated. It grabbed onto her and slammed its forehead into hers, sending her to the ground. "So much energy," it sneered, "I'm sure you pretty soldiers could come up with better uses for it." The monster kneeled over Sailor Moon, almost straddling her. It ran one clawed hand up her thigh, under her skirt. Sailor Moon tried to push the monster off of her, but the creature grabbed hold of her wrists in one hand. It bent close to her and licked the side of her face with its long tongue. Sailor Moon cried out in disgust and tried vainly to kick the monster off. Its sleazy hand stroked her face where it was wet, then slowly moved down her body, cupping her breasts, stroking her stomach, then going back under her skirt.

"Mars Fire Ignite!!" The fireball hit the monster sidelong and it went flying, landing a dozen feet away. Sailor Moon's skirt was caught on its claws and was torn away instantly, leaving her costume torn across her middle, the bottom part barely hanging by a thread. Sailor Mars rushed to help her stand.

"That's a sexy look for you, Sailor Moon," the demon growled. "I'd love to see you girls go at it, I'm sure you do all the time."

"What are you talking about, you creep!" Sailor Moon said defiantly.

"Oh come on, those short skirts of yours, your young ripe forms crammed into these tight, tiny outfits, always working up a sweat together. You can't tell me you girls don't put in a little sailor overtime, if you know what I mean."

"I'll burn your filthy mouth off!" Sailor Mars cried and rushed the monster. She punched it hard in the side of its head. The monster barely flinched, and it grabbed the front of her costume and ripped her bow off, tearing her leotard and exposing her breasts. It extended its lengthy tongue again and tried to lick her there, but she grabbed the tongue instead and pulled hard. It extended from the creature's mouth and Mars wrapped it around its own neck. The creature tried to scream in pain, but it was gagged around the throat. Sailor Mars screamed, "Mars Celestial Fire Surround!", and the monster was immediately engulfed in a huge prison of fire, screaming in agony. Sailor Mars backed away and turned to her partner. "Do it, Sailor Moon!"

Sailor Moon produced her magic wand out of thin air and spoke the command, sending a stream of positive energy straight into the creature, destroying its evil nature. Its final cry faded away, and the inanimate object that spawned it returned to normal.

Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars looked at each other, each half-naked from the battle, and quickly tried to cover themselves as they rushed inside the temple.

***

Mina stayed in the bedroom while Lita went to answer the door. As soon as she saw Amy standing on her front porch, she smacked her hand to her forehead and said, "oh Amy! I completely forgot we had a study date today, come on in."

"Are you sure? We can reschedule if you need to."

"No, what I need is for you to help me get out of Trigonometry alive." Lita led the way into the living room. Her mind was still on the conversation in the bedroom, the direction it was headed in. She tried to put it out of her mind, but it was difficult. Amy was wearing her blue vest and matching skirt with the white button down shirt, an outfit Lita always secretly thought looked sexy on her meek friend.

"Well, if you can show me how to bake a cake without giving it the consistency of a brick, I'll pass Home EC, we'll all graduate together, and you and I will consider it even," Amy said as she began setting up math books on the coffee table. She wasn't aware that Lita was still staring at her in a most unusual way. She was bent forward finding the correct pages in the books, and Lita had a nice view of her relatively small yet perky breasts in a tiny lace bra beneath her shirt. Lita tried to look away, but she just couldn't get her mind away from where it was, and she was getting warmer thinking about it.

Amy sat down next to her and began explaining the equations and theorems. Lita was barely listening, but she tried to make it look like she was. Amy could tell she was distracted.

"You are having trouble concentrating," she observed.

"It's nothing, just a conversation that Mina and I were having earlier, kind of stuck in my head." Lita then remembered that Mina was in the back room, probably scouring her room for her toys, knowing Mina. She smiled at the thought as Amy went on explaining things. Lita watched her neck muscles as she talked, and slowly her eyes drifted down to her smooth legs, neatly folded together under her. She shook her head unnoticed and really forced herself to concentrate on the books. How would it look if she were caught staring at her tutor like a sex-crazed prepubescent, and besides, she really needed to study for this class.

Somehow Lita managed to listen to Amy, and they did some practice problems until Lita was comfortable with the material. Amy got up to stretch, and Lita's eyes were once again drawn to her body, moving gracefully under the fabric of her clothes. Lita felt herself getting flush again. She took a deep breath and stood as well. She put a hand lightly on Amy's shoulder.

"Thanks, Amy," she said.

"Anytime, Lita, any time you need help, with any subject..."

"Oh not just the tutoring. Thanks for being friend enough to put up with trying to get me to understand this mess." Her hand moved tentatively to Amy's face, stroking it lightly. Amy blushed and glanced down at the hand, not sure of what was going on. She was obviously uncomfortable, so Lita quickly withdrew her hand.

"I'm sorry," she said quickly, "I didn't mean anything..."

"It's alright," Amy said. She was silent for a moment, just looking at Lita carefully. "Is that why you were having such trouble concentrating?" she asked.

"Yeah, like I said, Mina and I were talking, and...well, I always liked that outfit on you," Lita said, blushing a little herself now.

Amy laughed a little. "It must have been a good conversation."

"Are you angry?"

She smiled. "No, not angry. In a way I'm flattered that you would think of me that way."

Lita smiled, and took that as her cue to be brave. She moved close to Amy and put her hand back to her face. She traced her features, staring into Amy's big blue eyes. She bent down and kissed her lightly. When she looked again Amy's face was beet red, she was still so uncertain. Lita kissed her again, more fully this time. She felt Amy's tongue slip tentatively into her mouth. It was so new and exciting, and Amy felt so delicate pressed against her. She kept kissing Amy quite passionately as she slipped her blue vest off her shoulders and began unbuttoning her blouse. Then suddenly Amy broke away.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I'm just so nervous. I've never done anything like this before."

"Believe it or not, neither have I." Lita saw her trembling a little. "We can stop if you want to, I'd never say anything."

Amy smiled. "I know you wouldn't." Amy's mind was screaming at her that this was wrong, socially, genetically. But then she recalled that deep kiss, and feeling her skin warm and tingle as Lita removed her blouse. She decided to ignore her brain for once and let her emotions take over. "I don't want to stop," she said decidedly.

Lita grinned and scooped her up in her embrace. She kissed Amy like before, then moved her kisses down Amy's neck. Amy felt her legs grow a little weak as her shirt fell to the floor, and then her bra. Lita held her up with one hand on her back, and massaged her small breast with the other. Amy's breathing was heavy now, and little moans were escaping her lovely throat. Lita managed to work the zipper on Amy's skirt and it too found itself on the floor. Lita rubbed Amy's ass through the matching lace, almost lingerie panties. She ran one finger underneath the elastic. "These are sexy," she whispered.

Amy smiled and said, "well, I always liked that outfit on me too." She tugged at the tight green turtleneck that Lita wore, eager to see the famed largest tits in the Sailor Scouts (save possibly for Uranus'). Lita helped her a little with that, then undid her own tight jeans as Amy took one ample breast in her hand and brought it to her lips. She flicked her tongue over the nipple, erecting it instantly. She licked the entire circumference of the breast and slowly spiraled inward until she was sucking on the nipple like a baby. She glanced up to see pleasure and also surprise on her friend's face.

"Where'd you learn that?" she asked.

Amy smiled slyly. "Just because I've never done it doesn't mean I haven't seen more than my share of educational videos." Lita laughed, and Amy continued on to the other breast, keeping the first nipple erect with her fingertips. Lita held the back of Amy's head as Amy's tongue tenderized her skin. Soon Lita wanted to move onto something else, and she gently pushed Amy backward onto the couch. She knelt on the floor before her and raised one leg onto the couch, and pushed the other leg off in the opposite direction. She looked up at Amy and smiled, and though she was still blushing a little, Amy nodded and smiled back.

***

Sailor Mars closed the sliding door to her room behind her. Neither of them was seriously injured, but Sailor Moon sat on the bed rubbing her new bruises and whining. Mars stood near the door with her back to Sailor Moon, dismissing the whining as usual. She looked down at her torn uniform, her plump, dark breasts exposed. She felt sexy in a kinky pornographic kind of way. The monster's words echoed in her mind and sparked her imagination.

"Well," Sailor Moon said, interrupting Mars' thoughts, "I guess we can go ahead and untransform."

"Wait," Mars said, turning to face her finally. She moved to the bed and sat next to Sailor Moon. "What the monster said..." She trailed off, knowing she shouldn't say anything about this, but she couldn't stop her imagination. The sight alone of their torn uniforms hanging loosely on their well-formed bodies made her horny as hell. "We're left with so much excess energy after a battle...and..." She ran a finger over the tear in Sailor Moon's costume, lightly grazing her skin. Mars looked up at her and saw total confusion on her face. She also saw her trying purposefully not to look at Mars' exposed tits. She leaned forward and smiled a little deviously, "haven't you ever been curious, Sailor Moon?"

"I, um..well, er, um..." Sailor Moon stammered. Her eyes drifted down to Mars' dark, perky nipples, almost begging to be sucked. She stared at them for a moment silently, a small smile creeping onto her lips at the thoughts forming in her mind. Suddenly she looked away and blushed. "Oh, we just can't," she said quickly.

"Why, it'd be fun," Mars said.

"For a million reasons! What about Darien?"

"Come on, Sailor Moon," Mars said in her usual admonishing tone, "it's not like you'd be cheating on him." She lowered her voice to a seductive whisper and said, "nothing we do here will change your destiny. I know you're just as curious as I am." She touched the tear again, then moved her fingers up and down Moon's bare thigh.

Sailor Moon looked down at Mars' hand, causing shivers to run all through her. She allowed her gaze to drift back to Mars' breasts, and she felt that same desire to taste them as before. Mars saw her staring at them and liked the look on Moon's face. Sailor Moon looked into Mars' eyes seriously and said, "I just don't know about this, Raye..."

"Shhh," Mars said, putting one finger on Moon's lips, "call me Mars, it'll be easier when we're around the others." She moved her hand to the back of her head and brought their lips together. Sailor Moon was surprised by how much more delicate Mars' lips were compared to Darien's. She decided right away that she liked it, and they stayed lip locked for quite a while, their tongues dancing together, until Mars broke away.

"I want you to lick my breasts, Sailor Moon," she said.

"You giving me orders, Mars?" Sailor Moon said.

"I know you want to, but would you have done it on your own?" She gently pulled Moon's head down level with her chest. "Do it," she commanded. Sailor Moon's tongue moved to obey, striking out tentatively to moisten a nipple. She darted the tip of her tongue all over it, and when it was sufficiently hard she ran the flat of her tongue over it slowly like a cat. Mars cooed with delight, and Moon continued licking, then sucking and nibbling. Mars thrust her chest into Moon's face, her entire left tit pressing deep into Moon's mouth. She played with her right tit in the mean time, bending her head down to try and lick her own nipple. She couldn't quite reach it, so Moon took up that one next, leaving the first covered in saliva. Mars blew gently on it and the nipple got even harder. She stood suddenly, causing Moon's teeth to graze the nipple roughly. She stood in front of Moon, between her legs. "Tear the bottom of my costume like yours. I want to be wearing only the collar and my gloves."

"It's a good thing these are magical," Moon said as she moved to comply. She removed the rear bow and the skirt, then slowly stripped away the entire white leotard. She gobbled up a breast again as she caressed Mars' naked form. She ran her hands all over Mars' body, over her back, her ass, rubbing her other breast and stomach. She moved her hands up the inside of her thighs until she reached the top. She rubbed her hand over Mars' neatly trimmed bush, and slowly allowed her fingers to trace down and find her clit. She grasped it between her thumb and forefinger and gently twisted back and forth.

"Oh yes, Sailor Moon," Mars breathed, "touch me just like that, yes." She spread her legs wider and moved her hips with each twist of Moon's fingers. She tried to maneuver her hips to get Sailor Moon's fingers to slip inside her, but Moon was being very careful not to allow that to happen. She stayed near her clit on purpose, even though she could tell Mars wanted more. Moon's gloved fingers were already soaked through with Mars' juices. Mars felt so sexy, naughty, she moved like a porn star.

"Oh, please Sailor Moon, finger me. I can't stand the teasing anymore. I'm so wet, please finger fuck me."

Sailor Moon smiled. She liked hearing Mars beg for it. "Not just yet," she said, continuing to massage her swollen clit.

Mars pushed Sailor Moon backward onto the bed suddenly, roughly. She grabbed Moon's soaked hand and positioned her finger over her pelvis, to point up towards the ceiling. She climbed up on the bed and straddled herself over the finger and slowly lowered herself onto it. Moon allowed her to do it, and kept her finger steady and stiff as Mars began to gyrate.

"Yes, that's it, finger me, Moon!"

"Yes Mars, just as you told me to." She watched as Mars moved back and forth, pleasuring herself on her hand. She moaned and cried out as Moon felt the walls of her pussy contract around her fingers. But Mars wasn't done yet. "Add a finger, Sailor Moon, fuck me!" Moon did as she was told. She wiggled her fingers briskly, and Mars cried out, "oh yes!!" She twisted and bounced all over, crying out over and over. Sailor Moon added a third finger, and Mars went wild. She came so violently Moon was afraid her hand would be broken, and she feared the same for her eardrums as Mars let out a final passionate cry as the waves of pleasure drowned her. She collapsed on the bed next to Sailor Moon, drained and sweating, but for now, satisfied.

***

Mina heard Amy's voice from the other room but didn't go out to greet her. She figured she ought to let them study. Besides, it would give her a chance to see just what kind of toys Lita had been hinting at. First she looked in the closet, but there was nothing fun hidden under the pile of junk on the floor. She checked all the dresser drawers, still nothing. Finally she looked under the bed, where amongst the usual junk she found a plain shoebox. She peeked inside and smiled. Jackpot.

She discarded the lid and removed the top item, a see through bra and panty set, sheer and dark pink. She held the bra up to her chest, but it was obviously too big for her. She set them aside and picked up a strange looking item. It was rubber, and had two finger-sized prongs on one side connected by a ring on the opposite side. One of the prongs was slightly smaller than the other. Mina had no clue what it was for, it was too odd. She set it aside, along with some other strange things.

She removed from the box a cylindrical object wrapped in a velvet cloth. She allowed the velvet to fall away to reveal a decent sized rubber cock. She knew exactly what this was for. She could smell the residual of sex on the dildo, and Mina imagined it being thrust in and out of Lita's pussy. She wrapped her fingers around its shaft and began stroking it like she would a real one. She brought the head of it to her lips and gave it a little taste. Rubber and sex. She looked in the box and saw a leather belt under where the dildo had been. Mina removed it and held it up to see that it was the belt that attached to the dildo to create a strap on. Mina wondered just on whom Lita was using this.

Mina took the belt and dildo and lay on the bed as before, with her legs propped up and bare, but uncrossed this time. She examined the belt and affixed the dildo to it. She held it up to her pelvis and had to laugh, it was a little funny looking if she thought about it. She lifted her shirt and bra and lay the dildo between her tits, with the head facing her. She pressed her breasts together to grab the phallic object, and she laughed again as this rubbery one-eyed monster stared back at her. She moved it jerkingly towards her lower area like an anteater sniffing out a colony. She giggled and set it aside with the other items, before she got too silly with it.

12