Saint Barbra's Reform School

Story Info
Lidia's best friend was sent to a reform.
6.8k words
4.01
22.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One - Homecoming

Lidia pulled up the driveway of Heather's home, they had been best friends since public school and been there for each other through thick and thin. There had been so much in both of their own young lives so far, Heather losing her mother to cancer when she was 16 and Lidia's own tragic loss of her parents in a car accident when she was 14. The two girls had only grown closer because of it, but Lidia had to admit that Heather had taken a turn for the worse afterward.

Heather had always been a handful for her parents, her real father had finally gotten tired of all the fighting between Heather and her mother and divorced her when she was only 6. A few years later she'd married Mr. Welman in a vain attempt to use his connections in the music business, he was some kind of big shot, to launch Heather's singing career.

Of course, that wasn't what Heather wanted and that made the fighting even worse between the two of them. Perhaps it was the guilt of having spent so much time fighting with her mother that still drove her to act out.

Her step-father had been a blessing in many ways, he'd been able to use his influence and money to get Heather out of trouble many times, but the incident at the start of the college year had been too much for even him to buy her out of.

She'd sent a picture of the head cheerleader and one of the other girls on the squad kissing each other with an anti-LGBTQ message attached.

It had taken almost all the influence he had to avoid the police charging her with a hate crime, but he had been unable to stop her from being kicked out of the college.

Lidia had kept in touch of course, they chatted almost every day for the first few months of the school year, the distance between their hometown and the college made visiting difficult. Especially since Lidia didn't have a home there anymore.

When her parents had died, Lidia had very little other family. She would have normally been sent off to her godparents that lived all the way on the other coast, but Lidia had no desire to leave the sun and warmth of the west coast and had instead sued to be an emancipated youth.

Since her parents were quite rich and she inherited it all, the court allowed it with the simple condition of a court-ordered legal custodian for her finances until she was 18. She'd been free ever since and she liked to move around quite a bit, never getting tied down to any one place for long.

She'd moved into an apartment near the college in her junior year and changed again each year after that. This year she'd taken a small apartment a little farther away from the campus, but it was quiet and peaceful.

She'd hated to give it up, but now that she'd graduated it was time to move on and she now had virtually everything she owned in the trunk of her car.

She shut the car off and stepped up to the front door, pausing for just a second before knocking on it. A few moments later it opened and Mr. Welman stood before her, he was still the same, a little overweight, slightly balding and dressed in what could only be described as a business casual shirt and pants.

"Hello Lidia, please, come in. I hear congratulations are in order, top of your class!"

"Hi Mr. Welman. Yeah thanks."

She stepped in and he closed the door behind her, "Is Heather here?" she asked as she walked into the living room and took a seat.

"I'm afraid not Lidia, she's still at school." Mr. Welman replied and sat in a chair across from her.

Lidia frowned, she hadn't been able to talk to Heather for months, just before Christmas break Heather had told her that her step-father was "forcing" her to go to some stupid reform school.

They'd chatted quite a bit about it, but her step-father seemed to be at the end of his rope and had given her an ultimatum, reform school or he'd let the police charge her for the incident at college.

Lidia had consoled Heather as best she could, after all maybe it wouldn't be that bad, but Heather had kept the worst news to last. The reform school didn't allow any kind of outside contact. No phones, no internet, no visits.

It had seemed strange to Lidia, but after doing some research on the internet about the school, everything seemed on the up and up. It had a stellar reputation and recommendations from celebrities, politicians and law enforcement.

"Shouldn't school be out by now?" she asked.

"Saint Barbra's runs a little longer, I'm told graduation is in two weeks."

"Oh, well, have you heard how Heather's doing? Don't you think it's so strange to have no outside contact for this long?"

"I'm told she's doing very well. I hope she is, I wouldn't want her to have to attend summer school there as well. I do worry about her of course, but they said that making a clean break from old habits and relationships is the best way to help people like her." he replied with a little shrug.

"I guess... but... I don't know." Lidia said, shaking her head.

"I just hope it all turns out for the best. So are you going to stay around town or are you heading off again?"

"I'm going to hang around for a while, see some old friends, etc." she replied.

"Very good. Do you have somewhere to stay? The spare room is always available..." Mr. Welman said and the hairs on the back of her neck stood at attention.

She'd stayed over many times at his house, but she'd stopped after one day she'd noticed him staring at her ass.

It was just before they were going to be heading to college, well after Heather's mother had died, and in some ways she couldn't blame him, after all she was very attractive.

She'd blossomed late, her curves stelling in near the end of her teens and as she grew more confident in herself she had started wearing more fitted clothing. There were few men that didn't take a moment or two to appreciate her long dark hair, her latin features, or her well endowed behind.

But something in Mr. Welman's eyes seemed different than most men, something that she tried to avoid thinking about too much.

"I've got a place already, thanks." she lied and stood up, "Well it was nice talking to you, maybe you can let me know when she's graduating and we can go together?"

"Sure Lidia, will do. And if you need anything, just let me know."

"I will, thanks." she said and walked from the living room, she could feel his eyes on her ass as she did so and she quickened her pace without thinking about it.

Chapter Two - Saint Barbra's Reform School

Lidia drove slowly past the large metal gates, there was a guard standing just behind them and an electronic keypad near the road. A large brass plack on one of the brick walls read "Saint Barbra's Reform School".

In the distance, behind the gates, she could just make out the main brick building of the school, along with several more guards at the front door.

"Why does a reform school need so many guards and security?" she said aloud to no one in particular as she continued down the road.

It was late afternoon and it would be getting dark soon, but she wanted to get a look at the place before nightfall. She'd looked it up online and checked out the satellite photos from the web, so she knew the overall layout, including the forested area behind the school.

She drove a little farther until the GPS guided her to the back roads and around behind the school. She'd be able to park in the forest where no one would see her car while she snuck into the place.

Of course, she really didn't have a plan for how she was going to find Heather, the place was huge and she could be anywhere. And the chances of someone seeing her and setting off an alarm seemed pretty high overall.

But something just wasn't sitting right with her about what was going on and she had to do something.

So after parking her car and drudging through the forest, she finally came to the edge of the school grounds and pulled out a pair of binoculars she'd picked up at a pawn shop earlier that day.

She spent a few hours watching as darkness fell and was surprised at her luck when she caught sight of Heather in one of the rooms. The problem was it only made her concern even greater.

It was and wasn't Heather at the same time. It was obviously her best friend, but everything about her was different.

Gone was the short blonde hair and dark makeup, the baggy clothing with rips and holes in them. Replaced instead by curly blonde locks and bright pink and blue makeup. She was wearing some kind of sundress the plunged down her neckline to reveal her cleavage and hug her hips. It was the kind of outfit that Heather hated, the kind that her mother had made for her to wear to auditions.

Lidia lost sight of her shortly after that when she seemed to flop down on to something, her bed? She guessed that it must be her dorm room and made certain to take note of it.

She continued to watch until well past midnight when almost all the lights had gone out and decided to see if she could sneak into the school.

She was surprised at the lack of security at the rear of the house after seeing so much at the front, but she didn't look the gift horse in the mouth and made it easily to the back entrance. Finding it unlocked, she moved quietly toward the stairs.

The second floor seemed to be all dorm rooms and she tried to get her bearings, if she was right, Heather's room should be the third door down on the right.

She moved quietly down the hallway past the first two doors, she could hear tittering behind the first and soft moans behind the second. When she arrived at the third she couldn't hear anything so she gently turned the knob and slipped inside.

"Heather?" she whispered in the darkness but there was no response.

She moved slightly further into the room and caught sight of some kind of motion to her left, "Heather?" she whispered again.

This time an unfamiliar voice responded, "Oh god Heather, your tongue is so amazing!"

Confused Lidia ran her hand along the wall until she found the light switch and flipped it, "Heather?!?"

Lidia saw two girls in one bed, one was a pretty brunette who had one hand firmly kneading her breast and the other gently resting on the head of the blonde between her legs.

The blonde's head popped up as the brunette squealed and pulled a sheet up over her chest.

"Oh my god! Lidia!" the blonde squealed and bounced out of bed, her see-through pink nighty leaving nothing to the imagination as she threw her arms around Lidia and hugged her tightly.

"Heather? Heather! What's going on here?" Lidia tried to push her friend away and get some kind of answer but all that Heather did was giggle and smile back at her.

"What are you wearing? What were you doing?"

"Oh my god, don't you just love it?" Heather replied, throwing her hands above her head and twirling around once.

"And Diana was just a little horny so I was, like, helping out! Right Diana?" Heather said and shot a look over to the brunette still clutching the sheet in both hands.

"Ugh hun." Diana replied, nodding.

Lidia was at a lost for words, her best friend in the whole world was standing before her like some kind of lesbian bimbo, it was too surreal to be believed.

She had just about formed another question when she heard the click of the door behind her. Before she could turn around she felt a sharp pain in her ass and then her muscles constricted on their own as she dropped to the floor like a sack of potatoes.

Chapter Three - Enrolment

Lidia moaned as she came back to consciousness only to find her mouth filled with some kind of hard plastic ball. She fluttered her eyes at the bright light and tried to move, but her body was strapped down to whatever she was laying on.

Panic set in and she thrashed about to no avail for several minutes until she tired and was sure she had done nothing but give herself rope burn from whatever material was holding her down.

"That's better, have you got it all out?" a woman's voice asked and Lidia managed to turn her head just enough to see the source.

The woman was probably in her forties, dressed in a stylish blue pants suit and had the stern look of a headmistress of a reform school if Lidia had ever seen one.

"I am Miss Barbra, founder and headmistress of this school. And you are Lidia Torres." It wasn't a question and even if it was there was no way Lidia would be able to answer it with the gag filling her mouth.

"Welcome to my humble school. I have to thank you Richard for the heads up, it made it much easier to lure her inside the school knowing she was coming." Miss Barbra said as she turned her head to the side and looked over at a man.

Lidia recognized him right away, Mr. Welman.

"Yes, well I could tell she wasn't going to let it go. It only seemed prudent to give you a call."

"Now then, what are we going to do with her?" Miss Barbra asked of Richard, ignoring the pleading look in Lidia's eyes.

"I have some thoughts..." Mr. Welman said.

"I thought you might. Just let me get her started on the first treatment." she replied as she stepped forward and turned the spigot on the IV that Lidia had not noticed before.

Then she placed something on Lidia's head that covered her eyes and ears.

Lidia thrashed trying to fight it, but between being strapped down and the strong hands of Miss Barbra she quickly lost and felt a strap slip under her chin.

As Lidia heard the twin sets of footsteps leaving the room, the drugs dripping into her vein started to take effect and she felt her head spin. Then, her vision was filled with lights and her ears with sound as she tried to keep herself from spinning out of control.

* * *

Lidia's head was thumping as she let out a moan and raised her hand to her forehead.

"Oh my god is sleepyhead finally waking up?" Heather cried out in an over the top happy voice that only made Lidia's head hurt more.

"Ohhhh... keep it down Heather..." Lidia responded and turned over and promptly fell out of the small single bed.

"*giggle* hahahahaha *snort*" was Heather's response as she jumped up from her bed and helped Lidia get to her feet before giving her a hug.

"Oh my god, I can't believe your here with me at summer school!" Heather enthused as she continued the hug.

"Su... su... summer school?" Lidia managed to get out through the fog of confusion that hung over her head.

"Yeah! Wasn't it so nice of Daddy to pay for us both to go to summer school here at Saint Barbra's?"

"But... but I graduated..."

"Oh don't be silly Lidia, if you graduated you wouldn't be going to summer school would you?"

Lidia's head spun at the logic but she found it impossible to think clearly enough to refute it. Then Heather grabbed her hand and dragged her over to the closet.

"Come on, you've got to get dressed or we'll be late for class!" Heather said as she grabbed several items from the closet and pushed them into Lidia's hands before spinning her around and pushing her into the small bathroom that they shared in their dorm room.

Lidia pulled the yellow baby doll nighty... when had she put that on?... over her head and hung it on a hook beside the pink one that must have belonged to Heather.

Then she started to put on the clothes that Heather had given her. Unlike the sundress that Heather was wearing, Lidia's outfit was in two pieces, the first being a small white top that barely came down to below her breasts and the second was a plaid skirt that was held up by two suspenders over her shoulders. There was also a pair of black high heeled shoes that had to be at least 4" tall.

She managed to get changed and open the door to complain about what Heather had handed her when Heather grabbed her hand once more and dragged her from the room and down the hallway.

"Heather... slow down!" she pleaded with her friend but to no avail.

"Can't silly, you don't want to be late for class... trust me!"

Just as Lidia was about to respond Heather came to a dead stop and Lidia almost knocked them both down as she ran right into the back of her.

"Girls, your almost late." a stern voice said and Lidia stepped out from behind Heather to her side.

"I'm sorry Miss Barbra. Like it won't happen again, I totally promise." Heather replied as she lowered her head and looked over to Lidia, an expectant look on her face.

Lidia wasn't sure what to do, but the elbow from her friend told her she should be saying something so she just went along with what Heather had said.

"I'm sorry too Miss Barbra."

"Well, no matter, you both made it here, please take a seat and we'll get started."

Lidia followed Heather toward the seats and noticed that there was only one other student in the class, a girl with a long mass of red hair and wearing only a green string bikini with matching heels.

When they sat down, Lidia turned to Heather and whispered, "Ho... how many students are at summer school?"

Heather giggled and whispered back, "Just, like, the three of us."

A sudden slap of a ruler on a desk brought both girls upright immediately, "Now then, no chattering girls, it's time to get to work. We start summer school this year with proper evening attire. Now Jessica, you're going out on a date with your boyfriend, which of these three outfits do you wear?"

The large monitor behind Miss Barbra came to life with three photos on it, each of a woman from the neck down in different evening wear. The first was a formal dress, much like you would see at a red carpet event. The second was more casual, revealing more skin. The third was a shiny little one piece that barely covered the woman's breasts and privates, but also had a large cutout in the center of it showing off her abs.

As soon as the monitor came to life Lidia felt her head start to spin and she managed to take look over at Heather, who seemed to be having the same experience, before she heard Jessica respond.

"Hum... number 3?"

"Is that a question my dear? Do you always answer a question with a question?" Miss Barbra scolded Jessica and the girl winced.

"No Miss Barbra. I'm sorry Miss Barbra. Number 3 Miss Barbra. The answer is number 3 Miss Barbra."

"That's better. Now Heather, same question."

"Oh my god, number 2 Miss Barbra."

"Very good Heather. It's such a shame you didn't graduate, I had such high hopes for you. But I'm sure you'll work extra hard at summer school won't you?"

"Oh yes Miss Barbra, I will!"

"Very good, now Lidia, same question."

Lidia's head was still spinning and she was finding it hard to concentrate. But she tried her best to study the three photos on the screen but none of them seemed to be the right answer.

"Lidy... hurry up and answer..." Heather whispered to her but Lidia just scrunched her forehead in thought even harder.

"I... I... none of them seem... right?" Lidia whispered back.

"Oh silly... like there's only one left!"

Lidia's head spun at the simplicity of the answer and her lips moved almost on their own, "Number 1 Miss Barbra." she replied.

"Correct Lidia, very good." Miss Barbra said and a sudden wave of clarity and euphoria washed over Lidia.

* * *

Lidia tossed and turned in her bed, her dreams giving her no rest. They were filled with erotic images of men, men making love to her, men having sex with her, men fucking her.

In her dreams she loved every minute of it; no matter who it was, no matter how they took her. Each and every time she came to a screaming orgasm.

She suddenly sat bolt upright and let out a gasp, her heart racing, her nipples stiff and her pussy dripping wet, before she collapsed back down on to her bed. Turning to her side she saw the time on her alarm clock, it was just about 1 am.

In the moonlight, she could also see Heather's smiling face as she winked at her, "Oh, those sounded like fun dreams Lidy!" she whispered over to her.

"Yeah, but they leave me so horny!" she confided in her friend before letting out a sigh.

12