Saint Ives Whelan Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers

Reluctantly he released her and took the other towel. Eyeing her intensely he quickly dried himself and then helped her, though he had to dodge a few slaps because Fran was dead set on finishing that task on her own.

She disappeared in the bathroom again to try and make her long hair look decent, on her way there she took her dress Nick had hung up before.

"You better hurry up Nick," she teasingly said," It seems with only this dress I'll be ready in a few minutes and I'm actually rather hungry."

"I'm hungry as well, sadly what I want on my plate isn't served in a restaurant," he tempted her.

Walking towards his dresser he quickly gathered some clothes, black as usual. He was just lacing up his last boot when Fran entered the bedroom again. His footwear quickly forgotten he stared at her. He already had seen her in the dress and less, but she still looked stunning.

Her hair was up in a bun, held together by one of his own strings he liked to use to tame his own locks. It showed the nice curve of her neck and he had to resist the urge to just grab her and start making love to her all over again. Shaking his head he tried to focus on his boot again and finished lacing it. Quickly he then made his way to the bathroom, a soft growl escaping his throat when he passed her and smelled her tempting aroma. That woman is gonna be the death of me someday!

Placing his hands on the sink he took a few deep breaths trying to calm himself a little. Nick couldn't help it, but when she was near all he wanted to do was love her every way possible and after doing just that for the better part of the day didn't lessen that urgent feeling. Grabbing a comb he sorted his locks and tied them low in his neck before he exited the bathroom again.

"Let's go," he abruptly said, "because if we don't leave right now, we're not going anywhere. You're too temping, sweetheart," he added in a more gentle tone.

"And you're not?" she seductively said, one hand placed on her hip.

Before she knew it he had her trapped against the wall and was devouring her lips, his tongue attacking hers. When he came up for air he cupped her face and looked right into her lust filled eyes.

"You're this close," his thumb and index finger almost pressed together in front of her, "to being thrown on that bed again. So you better get your pretty ass moving, vixen," he whispered passionately then took a step back.

Swiftly she escaped and made her way to the hallway, Nick close behind her. He grabbed a set of keys from one of the little side tables and opened his front door, holding out an arm motioning her to go first. They still had to pass the communal hallway of the house, but Fran saw three little pups blocking their way out.

They were sitting next to each other, one was completely black, another had a beautiful rusty color but the third one just looked comical. The third pup had patches of different colors all over and it seemed like it was wearing white socks.

"Let me guess," she said while looking at them curiously, "these are the infamous triplets?"

She could see their tails waggling like mad, as if they were trying very hard not to jump her, their eyes focused on Nick, their Alpha. He gave them a little nod, knowing their departure would be postponed for at least fifteen minutes.

"Brace yourself, honey, you're in for the cuddles of a lifetime," he warned her.

Those words hadn't left his mouth for a second when all three leaped at her, fighting each other to get her attention. Dropping to her knees Fran tried to divide her attention but was soon convinced that was an impossible task.

"Stop it!" she said firmly, startling the pups. "I don't mind cuddles, but not this way. Now come and sit here, you little rascals," patting the floor in front of her, "and I'll cuddle you all one by one," she added in a soft tone.

"What are their names, Nick?" she asked. "I got a feeling I'll be seeing these more often so I might as well get them right."

"The black one is Damon, the little redhead is Robin, she's a feisty one. Last one is William, but he answers to Bill. As I've told you, they're little daredevils. I'm surprised they actually listened to you," he admitted.

Reaching out she gently patted Damon, who eagerly pushed against her hand for more. She did the same with Robin but when she moved towards Bill she couldn't resist the sincere puppy eye look he had on his face. Patting her lap he jumped on it with a graceful jump and started licking her cheeks.

"Looks like you've been adopted, sweetheart," Nick chuckled, "there is no way I can let you go now."

After a few more minutes she realized they had to make a move on and she gently placed Bill back on the floor next to his brother and sister.

"Now behave you little rascals and maybe I'll come back to play," she told the triplets.

Holding out his hand, Nick helped her get up again. Off you go now, you all had your fun now, back to mom and dad, he mentally told the pups. In a whirlwind of fur, whimpers and high pitched barks they stormed off to a slightly opened door and disappeared, leaving a calm silence behind.

"They cute," Fran said.

"You say that now, wait until you get to know them better, you ain't seen nothing yet. Those three," he shook his head, "we're gonna have our hands full with them," he spoke softly.

He grabbed Fran's hand and led her outside. Enjoying the surroundings they made their way towards Nick's barn annex garage. Opening the doors he went inside to get the car after he had asked Fran to close the barn doors.

Looking in the rear view mirror he watched as Fran closed the doors, turned and made her way to the car and sat in the passenger seat.

"Let's go," she said, "I'm really starving now."

"Straight to the restaurant?" he hopefully asked.

"I'm not that hungry, so please, my flat first, then dinner," she told him firmly.

Accepting his crushed hope, he made his way towards the main road and drove to her flat.

Hope you have enjoyed the read. Don't hesitate to leave a comment or post some feedback and don't forget to vote. Untill the next chapter!

mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers