Saint Ives Whelan Chronicles Ch. 07

Story Info
Working Nine to Five.
8.2k words
4.79
34.4k
16
17

Part 7 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mokkelke
mokkelke
880 Followers

Here we are with chapter 7, hope you'll enjoy it as much as all the others. Many thanks to Jazcullen for proofreading and Asylumseeker for editing and the rest of the "guild" for your continuous support and encouragement. I am writing chapter 8 and it is nearly finished however my editor is taking a short holiday and won't be able to edit for a week or three. So I hope you all bare with me until he's able to get back on track once he gets back from his hopefully relaxing and well deserved holiday.

Saint Ives Whelan Chronicles: Dominic Saint Ives - Whelan

Chapter Seven : Working Nine to Five.

After Nick and Fran stopped at her flat so she could get a change of clothes they then drove into town. They weren't going anywhere fancy, just a place where they could get a good meal, some privacy and some time to talk.

Fran felt like she was part of a dream. Three days and her world got turned upside down and much to her own surprise she didn't freak out once. And Nick? Fran looked at him while he was browsing the menu in front of him. He was a dream come true. Her cheeks blushed when her mind drifted back to the passionate moments they shared that day.

The revelation that he was a werewolf and that myths and legend held more facts than tales astounded her. Nick had changed right in front of her, turning into a beautiful big black wolf. He had approached her slowly and had given her time to adjust, not wanting to frighten her.

The more he revealed the more unreal it all seemed, but he explained a lot and had answered every question she asked. Fran knew she still needed to learn a lot more, however she couldn't ignore her feelings, especially not after the afternoon they had spend making love to each other every way possible.

Suddenly Nick looked up at her and winked, as if he knew she was looking at him. The smile on his lips reached his eyes, the golden sparks in them proving he would rather be somewhere completely else then in a restaurant. Shaking her head, Fran tried to focus on the menu in front of her.

"I give up, I have no clue what I want, so surprise me," she told Nick. "Why don't you pick something for me?" she added.

Putting his own menu on the table, he looked at her. He liked her rosy cheeks, convinced her mind had been wandering to more interesting stuff than picking out a meal. He couldn't really blame her, he felt the same way. If it was up to him he'd drag her back to his bedroom and wouldn't leave for at least a week.

"No worries, I'll get us something hearty to eat," he replied. "Have you given it any thought as to what you want to do after?" he then asked her.

"Not really no, but I can't make it too late. I've got a job to go to in the morning and I definitely can't be late. It's my first day, so I'll have to do my best getting up to speed," she answered.

"I remember you said something about celebrating a new job on Friday. Which firm are you going to work for then?" he asked with interest.

"It's not really a firm, it's one of the biggest companies in town. I've been hired to be the new P.A. of the boss. I haven't met him yet, but his current P.A. hired me, she'll be helping for the first few days. She told me she was about to retire and wanted to make sure her replacement could cater to the boss' needs," she explained.

That last remark had him at attention as his mind started filtering out details.

"So who are you going to take care of then?" he pried.

"Believe it or not I'm the new P.A. of Dominic Saint Ives – Whelan. He's not a public person, rarely seen going out," Fran said respectfully.

Doing his best to hide a wide grin, he thanked Arabella, his retiring P.A., for her good choice. Pondering whether to come clean on the last detail he still had to tell her, he decided to wait until tomorrow. They would have an entire day to talk then and he didn't want to spoil the wonderful weekend they had spent together and he wanted the rest of the evening to be a relaxing one.

"I'm sure you'll do a good job. But now dinner," he said, changing the subject. "I'm starving by now. Let's order," he continued while raising an arm to get the waiter's attention.

The waiter greeted them respectfully and Nick quickly ordered some food and a nice carafe of wine to go along with it. Nick observed Fran's face and he could see a slight worry creeping over it.

"Is everything ok?" he asked, concerned.

"Yes, I'm fine," she said tentatively. "It's just that everything from the last few days seems so unreal. Think it's only just now really hitting me head on," she said, shaking her head lightly.

"Do you regret anything that has happened?"

"No, I wouldn't change a thing. That's just the point, everything is just perfect, you're perfect," she replied, the blush on her cheeks deepening even more.

"Sweetie, I could say the same thing back. If it was up to me I'd whisk you away and lock you up in my room for eternity, that's how much I want you. I know things went pretty fast, especially for you, but I won't push for anything, I promise you that now. Fran, I told you I already gave up finding my mate, but meeting you, it shook me up as well," he reassured her.

"It shook me as well," she chuckled lightly, "in more ways than I thought possible."

"You don't think we're done experimenting, right? Because I know for certain I'm not done yet," he retorted, mischief written all over his face again.

"I guess I have to be your willing victim then?"

"Hmmm, willing? Definitely so. A victim? Rather not, I'd prefer you participating," he winked.

The waiter approaching with their dinner stopped her from replying. Catching the aroma of the food made her realize again how hungry she was, at the same time remembering why she was so famished. Having had a small taste of what it would be like to pick up emotions and feelings when she had only a few drops of his blood in her system, she was pretty sure he picked up hers, noticing the amused look on his face when she looked at him.

Thanking the waiter, they both started to eat, only passing heated looks at each other. The constant innuendo had Fran close to the point that she almost didn't care where they were. His heated eyes had her writhing in her chair and the knowing look he gave her wasn't helping much either.

By the end of their meal she was just about to drag him away and have her way with him. The heated looks she was receiving from Nick were only adding oil to the fire that was already burning inside of her. She honestly had thought that after a whole day their lust would be sated, but the butterflies in her stomach said otherwise, as did the golden speckles in Nick's eyes.

"Do you want dessert?" Nick asked, knowing very well she would decline the offer.

"No, not really, I had enough, not a hole left I can fill," she responded while absentmindedly rubbing her stomach.

"Are you sure about that?" he asked.

A blush crept on her face again, understanding very well what he meant with his question.

"Nick, will you cut it out already," she replied heatedly. "There are more things to do than roll around like two horny teenagers!" Knowing she was contradicting herself, it was what she would prefer to be doing right now and the look on Nick's face said exactly the same. "Besides, I have a job to go to in the morning and I really do need some sleep," she added firmly.

"Ok, ok, you win, but only if you agree to meet up after work again," he spoke back, even though he already knew he would see her sooner.

"That can be arranged," she replied.

Nick took care of the restaurant bill and escorted Fran back to his car. While they were driving back to her place, Nick held her hand the entire time. Teasingly he brushed his thumb over the soft inside of her wrist and the palm of her hand. Each sweet caress was sending shivers up her spine and the butterflies in her tummy were performing a rapid dance as well.

Stopping in front of her flat, Nick turned towards her, passion filled eyes roaming over her face, down to her heaving breasts and her skirt that rode dangerously high on her thighs. He could smell her arousal, he also knew if he pushed just a little he could be going up to her flat and have her again, and again, and again.

Holding back a sigh he cupped her face and drew her nearer for a breathtaking kiss. Nipping her lips gently he asked for entry, which she gladly gave. The moans she made had him losing a bit of his herculean self control and before he knew it he'd grabbed her waist and had her sitting on his lap, his arms tightly holding her. Their kiss became more feverish, only once in a while breaking contact to take in air and continue the kissing.

Fran could feel the bulge growing against her thigh and longed to touch it. Reaching down she tried to unbuckle his belt but it proved difficult to get her hand between them. She tried to get some space between them but Nick wouldn't budge. He held her head gently but firmly, slightly tilted to one side to give him better access to her inviting mouth, and kept dueling with her tongue.

His other hand was trailing up her leg, disappearing under her skirt, making his way up her buttocks. Stroking the soft flesh, he pressed her even closer, tormenting himself. His pants were getting uncomfortable with his straining erection demanding release. He felt Fran giving a little push and he gave in. He felt her fumbling with his belt and not much after she was pulling down his zipper.

He let out a relieved sigh when she gently put her hand around his cock, releasing it from its confinements. Slowly she moved her hand, feeling every little bit of his hard flesh. Breaking their kiss he leaned back in his seat, catching her eyes. She wasn't looking at him but her gaze was upon her own hand that skillfully was playing with his arousal.

"You're playing with fire, sweetheart," he managed to say, biting back another groan when her hand dipped deeper and cupped his balls.

"Oh but I like hot fire, don't you?" she teasingly countered him.

She wanted to move back to her own seat which would make it easier for her to taste him, but was stopped by a pair of hands that grabbed her waist again.

"No, no, you vixen, if we do anything, you'll be staying right here where you are. I want to be inside of you when I cum and I don't want to be alone when I do, I want you to cum with me," he said while he repositioned her on his lap so she was now straddling him.

While she kept paying attention to his warm, hard flesh, she could feel him sneaking his hand between them. He followed the outsides of her panties until he reached her warm, quivering heat, then one finger slipped underneath it and entered her wet pussy. Gently a second and third finger joined the first and quickly stepped up the pace.

Even though he would have preferred to have more time, he realized they weren't exactly in a private place and they could get caught any minute.

His thumb brushed her clit and he could feel her trembling with need. He moved faster, the excitement of the moment and her firm attentions on his cock and balls fueling his own passion. Grasping her waist he motioned her to sit up just a little. Covering her hand with his own he guided his member between her legs.

Fran quickly understood what he wanted, let loose of his cock and pushed the thin fabric of her panties to the side so he could enter her without much trouble. Feeling the top of his cock stroking her clit, she trembled again in anticipation of what was coming.

When she felt his cock lined up with her dripping pussy she lowered herself on the hard shaft. Every time he was inside of her it felt like the first time, even this time. Buried deep inside of her Nick ushered her to move, the confinements of the car restricting his own movements.

Leisurely she started rocking back and forth in small motions. Her clit was making contact with his pubic bone every time she pushed down. Looking at Nick's face she could see he was as close to his release as she was.

Lowering her head she captured his lips in a hot, wet kiss. She felt one of his hands slip between them, stroking her clit. That single move had her squirming excitedly while her inner walls clamped down on his hard member. She could hear the rumble in his chest when he pushed up and lost himself in her at the same time. After a few more thrusts his arms slipped around her and hugged her tenderly.

"You're going to be the death of me one day," he managed to say, nuzzling her neck.

"It'll be one hell of a way to go though, won't you agree?" she whispered in his ear.

"Oh I agree, I'm not complaining," he grinned.

Swiftly looking around her Fran was glad they weren't caught. She couldn't believe they just had a quickie in his car, in front of her flat no less. Anybody could have seen them, oddly enough that fact acted like an extra stimulant in their coupling.

"Nick?" she asked. "You're going to have to let me go now, I can't stay like this forever."

"Hmmm, you're sitting just right," he answered. "But you're right, you got work tomorrow, so I'll be nice and let you go." Reluctantly he released her and let her crawl back to the passenger seat.

They both straightened their clothes and apart from some blushing cheeks and heated looks none would suspect they just had a good old romp in the car.

"Let's get out, I'll walk you to your door," Nick told Fran after they were done making themselves presentable again. "Just to the door down here because if I go up with you I'm afraid I won't be leaving and trust me, you will be late for work then," he added.

"Nick! You're insatiable," she said in mock disbelief.

"I haven't heard you complain yet, so I must be doing something right, aren't I?" he teased.

Gracefully he got out of the car and was around it in a few steps to open her side. Holding out his hand he helped her step out, closing the door behind her. Not letting go of her hand he slowly led her to the entrance of her building.

Once there he turned her towards him and he tenderly held her face, leaned down and ever so lightly kissed her. Fran wasn't having any of it and buried her hands in his hair and took control over the kiss.

The sudden sound of someone clearing her throat made them snap out of their own little world.

Looking up they saw Lis standing in the doorway. A blush crept over Fran's face. Nick just hugged her even closer.

"It seems some are having a good time," Lis said, a wide smile plastered on her face.

Fran hid her face against Nick's chest. Right now all she wanted to do was go to bed, not talk to Lis knowing her friend wouldn't back down until she knew all the nitty gritty of her weekend. She would have to leave out some pretty important facts and she realized it was another point she had to ask Nick about later.

"We've been out and about, we're just back from dinner and I was only dropping her off, she's starting her new job tomorrow and wanted an early night," Nick said, saving her from having to talk to Lis right away, giving her a few more seconds to get her wits about her.

"That's right," she agreed with Nick. "I want to make a good impression tomorrow and honestly, after two days of going out late, I'm up for some well deserved sleep," she added.

"You never were one to go out late and I'm sure Nick was quite helpful keeping you awake," Lis said, granting her a dirty look from Fran and a loud chuckle from Nick.

"I won't disagree, but I do want some sleep now. What do you say we get together with the others Tuesday after work?" she asked Lis.

"That would be wonderful. I'm curious as to what Mia has been up to, she disappeared together with Chris not long after you guys left and I haven't heard from her yet, she even missed our Sunday brunch," Lis answered.

"We'll hear from her soon enough, she can take care of herself. And if we don't we can always ask Nick to track down his brother," she stated.

"Just let me know, if you haven't heard from her by tomorrow evening then I'll check with Chris," he agreed with Fran. "But ladies, I think someone here wanted an early night. You're not going to get that if we stay here at the entrance," he then said to Fran, gently ushering her towards the door.

"Ok, ok, I get the message. I'll leave you two lovebirds alone to say goodbye. I'll see you on Tuesday then at our usual place," Lis said while she went down the stairs. Once she had passed Nick she motioned to Fran to call her and wiggled her eyebrows, making it clear she wanted all the gossip.

"Goodbye Lis," Nick and Fran said at the same time.

"Come, let's get you inside, then I'll go home too," Nick then told Fran. "I don't need as much sleep as you but I got an early morning as well at the company."

"I had a wonderful time, Nick," she spoke softly. "I wish it didn't have to end but we have responsibilities and jobs to think about. Just to be clear about one thing, I won't tell anyone about what you are."

"I'd appreciate that, but you didn't have to tell me that, I already knew that you wouldn't, I trust you. You're my mate remember, we'll take things how they come. Right now you need your bed, so come on. We'll talk more tomorrows, I'll answer more questions then if needed," he told in a soft tone.

"Yeah, I got a few but they can wait. I'll see you tomorrow after work. You want to come here or meet somewhere else?" she asked.

"If you want to go out, we can, or if you prefer to stay in, I'll come over. You can let me know tomorrows," he answered.

"Ok, I'll let you know then."

Hugging her closely he dipped his head capturing her lips in a breathtaking kiss. Reluctantly he let her go, knowing that if he kissed her again she would lose her much wanted sleep. Turning her around he couldn't resist giving her a tender swat on her bum when she went inside.

"Goodnight, my love, dream sweet dreams," he told her, then he slowly turned and went back to his car and drove home as well.

***

Glad she didn't live that far from her new job, she had put on some easy pumps to match her working attire. It was a tailored jacket, hugging her curves, with underneath a plain white blouse and a nice fitting skirt which ended just above her knees. In front of the SIW Inc building she gave herself a quick once over before she entered. She signed herself in at the front desk, then made her way up to the top floor. Fran was told to meet with Arabella, his current P.A., and she would get her settled in.

At the top floor she found only three doors, one had 'Conference Room' and the middle one had 'Personal Assistant' written on them. The last door just had 'Director' on it. The foyer was neatly decorated in a minimalistic style, tiny flower bouquets spread evenly over five small coffee tables.

Fran went up to the middle door, knocked, then waited politely until she got an answer. A tiny middle aged woman opened the door, short curly grey hair, a long skirt which almost touched the ground and a neatly buttoned up shirt which seemed to stem out of the olden schooldays. Smiling to herself that was exactly what the tiny lady looked like, an old school teacher.

"Right on time, I assume you're Francesca Ontario?" the woman asked.

"Yes, that's me. I was told to meet Arabella and she would be helping me get started," Fran replied politely.

"I'm Arabella. Come in and we'll get you started. I'll be helping you for two weeks then you're on your own, then I'll retire," she explained, gesturing at the same time to Fran to follow her to the twin desks in the middle of the spacious office. "Dominic is already in his office he'll meet us in a few moments, then he'll get you up to date with current affairs," Arabella added.

Arabella went on explaining what their day to day work entailed, when there was a short knock on the door and someone entered.

mokkelke
mokkelke
880 Followers