Saint Ives Whelan Chronicles Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud growl emanated from his throat when he tensed up and felt his seed traveling from his balls, making its way up to his cock. Just as he expected it to erupt he felt something strange clamping around the base of his cock.

He didn't know what Mia had done to him, but he was panting like a madman, longing to release himself. He felt like he was cumming endlessly but when he looked down Chris saw he wasn't spending any seed and Mia's hand was rapidly stroking him, urging him on. Closing his eyes again he wanted to revel in this feeling. She was driving him mad and still he kept feeling like he was being drained until nothing was left.

Finally that overwhelming feeling started to subside and he relaxed again. Peeking down from one eye he saw his dick still standing proud, Mia's hand now just tenderly stroking him. The knot like feeling was gone as well, so were the little tremors he felt before when she had used her magic on him. Still breathing heavily he realized he pleaded for something for the first time in his life. He couldn't help but grin at that little realization.

See you aren't the only one that can give. It works both ways, he heard Mia say to him.

Faster than she thought possible he had turned around, grabbed her by her waist and had her pressed against the wall. One hand cupped her ass, the other motioning her to lift her leg around his waist.

A rumble came from his heaving chest as he looked her in the eyes, his dark with lust and love. Capturing her lips, his tongue invaded her mouth and started battling with hers. Making sure he had a good hold on her, his free hand slid between them, searching for her wet folds. A finger slipped inside, quickly followed by another and after a few thrusts a third digit joined as his thumb circled around her clit.

Her stifled moans let him know she was enjoying this as were her consistently faster moving hips. He had to admit he enjoyed her little game, but now he was in control again and he was dead set on giving as good as he had gotten just now. After a few more strokes he removed his hand, grabbed his hard flesh and teasingly caressed her pussy with the tip. Chris knew she was trying to get him inside of her, but he wanted to tease her just a little while longer.

A sudden tug at his hair, had them breaking up their feverish kiss. The look in Mia's eyes matched his own, a light pink blush covering her cheeks, her lips swollen and thick from their kisses. She had a pleading look in her eyes, the need, the longing, the desire to be taken by him and him alone. Chris couldn't resist that look and gave in again. Positioning his hard flesh at her wet entrance he slid inside in one smooth move. Once fully inside he stood still, again enjoying the feeling of coming home.

His eyes never left her face and he took in all the emotions that spread over it when he entered her. Her eyes closed slightly and she bit her lip in pure ecstasy as he bottomed out. Bending his head he captured her lip between his own and sucked on it. As he gently released it he deepened their kiss again. At the same time he started rocking his hips, he fought the urge to take her hard. Concentrating on their kiss was, at that moment, the only way he was able to keep his moves slow and steady.

Is that all you can give? Mia asked him, knowing well enough she was pushing his limits again. She felt him freeze for a few seconds before he grabbed her more firmly and withdrew almost completely.

"You asked for it," he gruffly spoke as he pushed in hard, their hips connecting with that loud slapping noise from flesh connecting with flesh. Pulling out he waited a second or two then repeated the same. All Mia could do was hold on tight, Chris left no room for her to move, she was totally at his mercy now. She gasped when he forcefully entered her again, then began picking up a fast rhythm.

He was good, she had to admit that. She loved egging him on, making him lose control until he gave her what she wanted. And what she wanted right now was a hard fuck. Holding on to his broad shoulders he was giving her just that and she was loving every second of it. The slow way he pulled out, the forceful way he slid back in her, barely brushing her clit each time their bodies connected.

"That's it, baby, give it to me," she blurted out between breathless moans.

That intense tingling feeling was growing in the pit of her stomach and was making its way over to her pussy. With every stroke she was getting closer and closer until she reached a point she almost wanted to beg him to let her cum, but deep down she knew, pleading for her release right now would only challenge him to make it last even longer.

Mia dropped her head on his shoulder, trying to get a grip on her breathing. Her tongue snuck out to lave itself on his neck, she tasted the warm water of the shower, but she could also scent his unique aroma which drove her mad, almost breaking her resolve to beg for release. She started kissing, licking and nibbling on his neck, anything that would help urge him on without her actually asking him for anything.

Yet he must have picked up the urgency in her little kisses, because he started to move faster and faster, his head now dropping to her shoulder as well. His breathing was getting heavier and started to become uneven. One hand slipped over her ass, getting a good handful and giving it an appreciative squeeze, his other hand went up, entangling itself in her hair. With a gentle tug he bared her shoulder.

Not faltering in his movement, he bent down and licked along her fast beating pulse in the crook of her neck.

Let go, love, I want you with me, he told her. It felt like a direct command to her pussy because only a few seconds later her inner walls were contracting around his hard flesh while he kept on moving, prolonging the intense orgasm that was coming over her. She felt him growing even larger as he started cumming too. At the same time she felt his canines piercing her skin as he reclaimed her as his mate. She didn't fight the urge and did the same to him.

They stood there in the still running shower, locked together at their necks and hips. Both lost track of time as they soaked up each other's feelings at that moment. Both regained a small resemblance of where they were and after releasing each other's neck and closing the little wounds, they just looked at each other and smiled.

Carefully Chris put Mia back on the floor, but held her close. He could still feel some shivers going through her body. He loved holding her this close, she was a perfect fit against his much larger frame.

"Come, we really should get ready now. Turn around and I'll do your back, ok?" he gently asked while at the same time he slowly caressed her back, willing himself not to go lower than her waist.

"Do we really have to go? I'm quite comfortable right here," she tried.

"Uh, uh, we have to go, it's important, I can't get out of it," he said with a small hint of guilt in his gut. He hoped she wouldn't pick up on that, but he really wanted her to meet Merlin. He also hoped once the two met, it would help her parents as well and everything from then on would go a lot easier. Merlin was respected all over the world, by all packs and other beings, they also knew not to mess with him.

Quietly they washed each other, Chris simply couldn't resist a bit of teasing when he started washing her front and flicked her nipples a few times, each time getting a delicious moan in return. Only by sheer willpower did he manage not to throw her over his back, drop her on her bed and fuck her silly. When he bent down to wash her tummy, he lingered, he knew it was too soon to pick up extra heartbeats, yet he picked up another sweet scent of freshly picked apples. Placing a tender kiss on her stomach, he looked up to find Mia staring down on him, a small smile on her face. Closing his eyes, he rested his cheek against her still flat tummy and tenderly moved it back and forth.

"Thank you for this little wonder, Mia," he said softly.