Saint Ives Whelan Chronicles Ch. 15

Story Info
Chris Whelan: Command and Conquer.
7.2k words
4.75
23.4k
13
13

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers

Chapter Seven : Command and Conquer.

Here we are with a new update. It hasn't got the final edit, sadly my editor is going through a rough patch and thus is unable to grace us with his excellent work.

You'll be glad to know the next chapter is already finished is with Jaz right now to get her stamp of approval.

As always many thanks towards the guild and those in tweetland.

Enjoy the read.

Mokkelke

Lazily she stretched her limbs, smiling as she felt the warm body pressed against her backside. Immediately Mia felt the change. The body behind her went from relaxed to tense in a heartbeat. The arm that had lain carelessly around her stomach, now travelled upwards, cupping one of her breasts, pinching her protruding nipple.

"Chris, don't you ever get enough?" she teased lightheartedly.

"Of you? Never. I'll always want you. Now spread your legs so I can say good morning in a proper way," he hoarsely spoke next to her ear.

Mia grinned as she pulled up one leg and lifted the other.

Releasing her nipple, he moved his hand to support her leg. Tilting his hips, he brushed his erection over her wet folds.

"Bring me home, sweetheart," he whispered softly.

Bracing herself on one elbow, she reached down with her other arm, took hold of the hot flesh that was rubbing against her. She couldn't resist giving him a light squeeze before she aimed him at her wet core.

Slowly he pushed forward until he was buried to the hilt. Gently he rocked back and forth. Chris lowered her leg so it lay on top of his thighs. With his hand free again, he started roaming her lush body before settling between the apex of her thighs.

His fingers searched and found her hard little nub. Tenderly he stroked her, eliciting moan after moan from her.

Turning her head towards Chris, he took the opportunity to capture her lips in a sweet delicate but mind numbing kiss. Mia didn't know left from right. He was showing a totally different side of him. He had been gentle before, but now it felt ten, no a hundred times better. The love he felt for her just poured all over her and she took it all.

She didn't think it was possible, but he slowed down even more and just like that she felt her need rise higher. She wanted to urge him on but knew it would be in vain to try and coax him. It was clear he was enjoying this very much and who was she to deny him that?

His expert moves and touches made her feel so loved and wanted. Without expecting it her release washed over her. It wasn't as fierce as some of the previous ones but it was so intense, all she could do was bite her lip and ride the waves of ecstasy for as long as he kept moving.

One hand got tangled in the sheets, her other hand reached behind her, landing on his firm ass. She could feel his muscles relax and tense as he kept stroking himself in and out of her wet folds.

Panting heavily, she tried to speak, but her dry throat prevented her from her words getting out. Join me, my mate, she said through their mental bond. It was all Chris needed to hear to release his last bit of strength and he gripped her tight, shaping her to fit his body even better before he slammed in hard and fast. In, out, in, out, in and out was all he needed before he coated her insides with his warm seed.

He didn't let go, he held her there for several minutes, both catching their breath.

A little while later he felt Mia shudder lightly in his arms. Thinking she was cold, he reached over to try and get hold of the blanket, but she stopped him.

As she turned around he saw her smiling.

She snuggled close, her arms wrapped around his neck. Their bodies pressed close, she nuzzled his neck and inhaled his scent.

Looking up at him she said : "I could get used to this too. A proper good morning, every morning, for the rest of our lives."

He smiled at her words, cupped her face and kissed her. With much regret he ended their kiss, remembering he had to drop by at his garage and needed needing to talk to Mia.

Letting out a heavy sigh, he rolled onto his back, dragging Mia with him so she lay on top of him. Dragging his hands through her hair, he followed the curve of her back, down to her butt. Leaving a hand on each butt cheek he gave them a firm squeeze.

"I'd love to spend all day in bed, but I'm afraid there are a few pressing matters that need my attention. I have to be at the garage in a little while, but only today. I've informed them they won't see me the rest of the week. While I was up I phoned your work as well. I didn't know whether you had to go to work today or not, but it seems your mom had the same thing on her mind and had already called you in sick for the rest of the week, " he told Mia.

Mia couldn't hold back her laughter. "That's my mom for you. Sometimes you'd curse her for knowing so much but then at times like this she's a god send," she said with a big smile on her face. "This means we got the whole week to ourselves?"

"Well apart from this afternoon, yes, the rest of the week is ours. I'm sure we can come up with a few things to keep us occupied," he said as he raised his brows a few times and a huge grin appearing on his face.

"You really only have a one track mind, don't you?"

"You really want me to answer that question?"

"You're incorrigible!"

"Always when it concerns you," he agreed, "but sadly we really have to get up now if I want anything sorted today. So come on, get that beautiful butt out of bed and we'll grab a shower."

"You have to let me go first."

"Don't want to."

"It's one thing or another," she laughed at him, "can't have both right now." "Ok, ok, you win," he reluctantly said.

Grabbing her butt a bit tighter he rolled them both to the edge of the bed and stood up. The only option for Mia was to wrap her legs around his waist because he didn't put her on the floor, he simply started walking over to his semi open plan bathroom.

Grinning like a Cheshire cat, he held her close with one arm while with the other he turned on the tabs in his huge open shower room. Testing the water after a few seconds he stepped under the steady flow of steaming water.

Mia squealed as fairly cold water cascaded over them.

"For crying out loud!! You could have waited a bit longer. This is freezing cold," she blurted out, giving him a slap on his shoulder.

"I'll warm you up, the cold will be forgotten very soon, don't worry."

"Oh no, you don't. We got places to be, if you start that again nothing will come of it!" she replied as she turned her head trying to avoid his invading lips.

He simply nuzzled her neck and nibbled over the tiny marks left by him two days ago.

"Chris! Stop, please," she begged, but he didn't give in.

After having his fill of her enticing scent his lips traveled towards hers, capturing them in a searing kiss. Reaching behind her, he turned on the hot warm which was immediately felt.

Reaching behind her again, he blindly searched for some soap. Having the bar of soap now he let Mia go, yet keeping her close, not releasing her lips for a second.

As he lathered up the soap on her wet body, he could feel the shudders running up and down her curves. Once he washed and rinsed all he could reach, he had to let go of her lips.

Leaning back, he now exercised his cleaning abilities to her front, paying extra attention to her lush breasts and stiff nipples. Mia steadied herself by grasping his shoulders, her eyes were closed as she let Chris wash every inch of her.

Watching him through tiny slits, she more felt than saw him crouch down. He washed on leg, then the other, but instead of placing it back to the ground, he lifted her leg and put it on his shoulder.

Before she knew what he wanted, Chris had latched on her clit, his soapy fingers exploring her wet folds. Eyes closed, all she could do now was hold on for dear life.

Don't worry, love, I won't ever let you fall. Consider this one for the road, he shared with her just before he plunged in two fingers and started pumping them in and out fast. Mia let out a startled gasp, being caught off guard by his sudden intrusion. Gripping his shoulders tighter than before, she, again, had no other choice than to ride the waves of pleasure.

As he kept moving his fingers relentlessly, he picked up speed. At the same time he started sucking her clit, teasing it with his tongue. Her senses were being overloaded, her legs started shaking. If it wasn't for Chris' strong arm circling her waist, she was pretty sure she would have slipped and lost her balance when her orgasm washed over her.

Once Chris was convinced she could stand on her own again, he placed her one leg back on the ground, straightened and licked his lips.

"Hmmm, food for the gods. Now that's something I could have every day as well," he said as he softly brushed her wet hair.

"If you keep this up, I won't be able to walk in a few days," Mia replied with a devilish seducing smile on her face.

"We aim to please, my love. Sadly we'll have to take a break. You go on and dry yourself and get ready, then I'll get a quick wash myself and join you in a few. The faster we're back, the faster we can go back to bed," he said before he planted a chaste kiss on her lips.

As he turned her around and gently shoved her towards the towel rack he couldn't resist giving her butt a tender slap.

"Hey!" she squealed and tried swatting his hand away.

He simply smiled, turned and started washing himself.

* * * *

After having a quick bite from the leftovers from last night, both got ready to go out. Chris was heading towards his garage and Mia took the fast way to her own home, appearing in her bedroom.

They agreed Mia would join Chris in a little while after she had dropped off a few bags with some clothes for her at his place.

As Chris drove to his garage he mulled a bit over the fact they still hadn't talked about some of the more pressing issues regarding her dad's pack and her heritage. Her family on its own wouldn't be an issue. It would only be when word got out who his mate was that things would be set in motion none of them would have any control over.

Everybody believed that Merlin was just a myth. Chris shook his head, the other packs would get a big surprise soon then. Merlin must have realized that Chris' mating to Mia, his granddaughter, his existence would no longer be myth, but fact. For his own pack it was pure luck they met each other.

Only a few decades ago Ed, the middle brother, had gotten into some serious trouble and if Merlin hadn't stepped in, Ed wouldn't be alive today. That tragic event was the start of a very trusting, everlasting friendship. First between the brothers and Merlin, later with the whole pack.

It never needed to be said to keep his existence a secret, but his frequent visits made him liked by the whole pack and simply adored by all the small children. It was as if they knew he was coming because every time he did, it didn't take much for all of them to gather around him.

Chris smiled thinking about those times. Soon his own pup would be amongst that big pile of furry little ones. This made him go back to thinking about Mia. This last few days were precious to him. The feelings that washed over him, warmed his entire being and nourished his soul and wolf.

He knew they still had to talk and preferably today. Letting out a weary sigh, he parked his car near the entrance of his shop and got out.

Barely inside and a blonde woman tried to drape herself over him. Taken by surprise, he grabbed her shoulders and pushed her away.

"Aaw, sweetie, you shouldn't push me, unless you push me up against a wall and ravish me," she seductively said. She flipped her clearly fake blonde hair over her shoulder and pouted her silicone enhanced lips.

"Don't even think about it, Donna. We, if there ever was a 'we', are is no more. I told you straight away what the deal was. So let me say this once, missy. I... am... no... longer... available," he said, making sure she understood each word very clearly. "Unless you have work on your car I do not want to see you here ever again. Be so kind to tell it to your friends as well. From now on I'm off limits and no longer interested. I hope I've made myself clear?"

The stunned expression on her face was priceless. He should have known Thomas wouldn't be able to make her go away. Her mouth opened and closed, mimicking a fish, he found it very amusing and if he wasn't trying to bring an important point across he would have laughed in her face. Instead he cleared his throat and asked her again if she understood what he'd asked.

Finally able to close her mouth, she barely nodded, turned around and with the little bit of grace left she paraded outside to her Barbie pink cabriolet and drove off.

Chris stood there watching her disappear. He had to laugh at himself now, how in heaven's name did he ever find someone like her attractive? Let alone get aroused by her.

Turning around, he saw all his crew watching him, curiosity evident on all of their faces. Luckily all of them were either from his own pack or from neighboring ones.

"Hey, a man's got to do what a man's got to do. I'm officially off the market, so I'm afraid your weekly fill of blonde bimbos is over," he said with a smile as he walked on towards his office.

Not caring about the work they were all doing they followed their boss and gathered in front of his door.

Thomas, being his right hand man, was gently shoved forward.

Chris smiled as he saw them all bundled up behind him.

"Don't worry, I'm still the same, it's just I've found my mate this weekend. As I explained to Donna dearest, I'm off the market, only one woman for me now," he told his eager employees.

A loud cheer came from all of them, some coming up shaking his hand, others slapping his shoulder.

Thomas was kind of relieved he didn't have to ask himself, but that Chris told it himself. Sure they'll be missing the beauties passing by but on the other hand it was nice to see him finally settle down. Now all of them were curious as to who Chris' mate was. The second Thomas started his question Chris held up his hand.

"Yes, she'll be over in a little bit so you'll get to meet her. However I must ask for some discretion. I want to keep our mating low profile, in other words, you are not allowed to tell anyone yet, not even your spouses or family. Let's just say my mate is special and there are a few things that need to be settled first. Understand?" he spoke firmly. He knew he may have said too much because now they would start to wonder but on the other hand he had to give them something.

Most of his work crew was still unmated, so having them keep their mouth shut wasn't that hard of a task.

"Now go back to work, once she's here I'll introduce you crazy lot to her," and with that he dismissed them.

Thomas got the silent command to make sure everybody left the boss' office and went back to work. Having pushed the last one out, he closed the door and turned back to Chris.

"I don't want to pry, but can we expect trouble in the near future?" Thomas inquired.

"I don't know man, I honestly don't know. I can't tell you anything, I'm bound to my oath to her as well. I've probably already said too much by admitting she's something special. I'm trusting you to be my eyes and ears here. Not a word gets out until I say so, all right?" Chris answered.

"I understand, boss, I'll tell them again to make sure," Thomas replied.

"Ok, that's settled," checking his watch, "I've got an hour before she arrives. Let's get some of this paperwork done. Anything else that needs my immediate attention?"

"Nope, apart from Barbie Donna, it was all paperwork."

"About her, why was she still here?"

"I don't know boss, I told her you wouldn't be available, but I suspect she eavesdropped on our phone conversation earlier. She went away straight after and came back only fifteen minutes ago. I told her you weren't here, but she wouldn't have any of it. I'm sorry, boss."

"It's ok, some of them can be quite a handful. I hope she got the message and stays away. She doesn't want to mess with my mate," Chris replied with a chuckle.

"Already can't wait to meet her boss, she really must be someone special if she captivates you like this," Thomas spoke respectfully.

"Oh she is, Thomas, she's one of a kind," he agreed, smiling to himself knowing how literally you could take those words. "Anyway, let's get some work done so I don't have to come in for the rest of the week. If anything is up, you know where to find me."

"I'm pretty sure where you'll be spending the rest of the week," Thomas jokingly said as he turned and left the office.

Forcing himself to focus, Chris quickly went through the pile of neatly stack papers. Most were orders that had to be filled in. Noting down the urgent ones, he split the pile in two. Those that were urgent he took care of right away, the other pile contained orders that could wait until next week. He'd give that pile to Thomas, should anything be done faster he knew which jobs to take next.

Checking his watch again he was surprised to see an hour had already passed.

Mia?

Yes, Chris? came the immediate reply.

It's been over an hour and you aren't here yet, he complained.

You know that's easily fixed. I brought over a few bags to your place. Was just doing a last check of the house. Somehow I'm convinced I won't see much of it the coming week, came her teasing reply.

If I stand in the middle of my office, you got enough room to port over then?

That should be enough, just tell me when and I'll be over in a heartbeat.

Ok, a few seconds, I'm moving to the middle. Al right, room enough now, sweetie.

Holding his arms slightly open a second later, they were filled with the tiny, but lush body, of his mate.

Scooping her up in his arms, he went to the sofa in the corner of his office.

"Hmm, I missed you," her murmured as he buried his nose in her neck.

"It's only been an hour! I haven't been away for that long."

"Even a minute apart is too long now. I want you near me. I want to be able to touch you at any time."

"I'm not stopping you," she replied in a husked tone.

Chris bit back a groan: "Oh how I'd love too, but I'm afraid I'll have to wait a little bit longer. My crew is curious about you and I promised to introduce you, so we'll have to wait a bit before indulging."

Mia frowned, she knew she'd asked to keep their mating to a select few, so she wasn't sure what to make of this.

"I know what you're thinking," Chris said after he planted a tiny kiss on the tip of her nose, "They're all weres here, either belonging to my pack or ones close by. I only told them I've mated but that they are not allowed to tell others. I've never had to hide anything from them so I didn't want to hide this either. They don't know anything more, that's all up to you."

Giving his words some thought she had to agree he was obligated to have some level of openness towards his pack and workers. He was their Beta and boss, he had responsibilities to them.

"It's ok, I understand. As long as we can keep the details private for the time being."

"That goes without question, dear." Standing up again, he caressed her soft curves. "Let's go meet them, might as well get this over with. I bet they're dying to meet the one that took me off the market."

Smiling up at him, she embraced him and pulled him closer, wanting another kiss before they went on. Taking a sniff, she crunched up her nose.

"First explain what that hideous smell is that's clinging to you," she demanded fiercely, her temper having changed around in the blink of an eye, her wolf on edge.

"Don't worry, sadly it was my past catching up. I had told Thomas to get rid of her, but she overheard our phone conversation and she sprung me when I arrived. I made it perfectly clear she's no longer wanted and that I'm off limits to her and anyone else. Think you would have loved the look on her face when she left," he explained.

mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers
12