Saint Ives Whelan Chronicles Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers

"That's it sweetie, show how much you want me," he said, then he held himself still. He was leaving it up to her to move on his rigid flesh.

She moaned as she rocked back and forth as she fucked him, all the while his hands roamed over her back and sides. Sometimes his hands travelled under her, squeezing a nipple. Other times his hands captured her waist and he moved her over his cock like she was his to use, and she reveled in the feeling, only getting wetter herself.

Not much later he grabbed hold and held her in a death grip as he felt the telltale signs of his knot expanding. Pushing gently he made sure he was buried completely inside of her, locking them together. Limited in his movements he started pounding into her so fast Mia had to brace the headboard herself now.

When she felt his hand go down between her legs to flick her clit she knew she was lost. She screamed his name as she fell apart. Chris still wasn't giving up and kept up his frantic ministrations as he focused on her clit. Continuously flicking over the tiny bundle of nerves it didn't take long before another orgasm crashed over her.

Not sure how much or many more she'd be able to take she tried to pry away his hand. He only responded with a warning growl as he clamped his teeth on her shoulder. At the same time as she released his wrist, he let go of her shoulders. Pushing between her shoulder blades he pressed her down on the bed, her butt high up in the air.

Giving it an appraising squeeze he couldn't resist a tender slap, smiling at the jiggling flesh of her round bottom. The moan he heard told him she loved it and he repeated the same on her other cheek. Gripping the headboard next, he maneuvered himself so he was crouching over her, giving him more leverage to push in deeper. At the same time it gave him the feeling of fucking her in short strokes, not being held back by his knot.

With this change of angle he constantly pressed on her G-spot. In a matter of seconds Mia was moaning and groaning as yet another orgasm hit her. Right now she wasn't needing much to feel those strong waves wash over her. She didn't know what had come over Chris but he was giving her the fuck of a lifetime. She suspected he finally had dropped all pretense and now was just taking what he wanted.

Mia wasn't complaining one bit, just the opposite, she was starting to crave this side of him. Confident he would never ever hurt her, she couldn't do anything else but comply with everything he wanted. She bit her knuckles when once more he pushed her over the edge. Still his pace wasn't getting slower, it only intensified.

Lost in the never ending bliss he was giving her, she reached her limit. She wished she could take more and maybe one day she could, but right now her body was telling her she couldn't take any more pleasure. Her senses were going into overdrive and she felt like she was drowning in the feelings.

"Please, cum!" she pleaded with a soft whisper.

Halting for a second Chris replied, "As my lady commands, but you'll give me one more too."

Releasing the headboard he tweaked a nipple, then moving more south found the over sensitized pebble between her slick folds.

"Come on, you can do this. One more, that's all I want," he coaxed as he started rolling her clit between his deft fingers.

She didn't know it was possible, but her body listened to his word and on command she started shivering, her inner muscles contracting once more, feeling his short strokes and the slapping of their flesh each time they collided.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed before burying her head in the pillows.

"That's it, come on. Give it to me!"

All she could do was moan as she felt Chris pushing in hard and staying there. She felt him swell up and then coat her insides with his warm seed.

Breathing heavily, he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her up against his chest. Nuzzling her neck, he gently laid both of them down, holding her carefully in his embrace.

"This was..." he trailed off.

"I know," was Mia's panting reply.

Concern crossed over his face as his hand travelled over her tummy.

"I wasn't too rough, right?"

Mia smiled, covering his hand. "I'm perfectly fine. The first two weeks have passed. After that there isn't much that can harm the pup."

"I'm still staggered you can tell how many pups we're having."

"If you really want to know the gender I can ask my mom."

"Can she do that?"

"Hmm, she offered the first day they came over. Back then it was too early, but now she can see."

"Well, if it's all the same to you I wouldn't mind knowing what our first one will be."

"I don't mind at all. I'll ask her the next time I see her, ok?"

"Perfect. Now let's get some rest. We have some running to do in a few days," he said, hinting at the approaching full moon, before tucking her close to him and pulling the sheet over them.

* * * *

"Come on, we'll get our run done and then meet with them at the lake," Chris urged Mia on.

Her wolf was anxious, it'd been ages since she was set free to run without having to think about being caught or detected. She gave Chris a hesitant smile. He had already stripped off his shirt and tossed his shoes aside, he was now working on the buttons of his black jeans. Her eyes took in his lean form, the muscles moving under his skin as he continued to undress himself.

She grunted as he turned his back to her. This was not a moment to feel shy she thought. She bit her lips as she saw his broad back shifting as he pulled down his jeans revealing his round but taut butt. Feeling the tingles between her own legs she mustered all her strength to stay put. This was not the time to be ogling him like some horny teenager.

Sighing softly she kept admiring him as he flexed his muscles.

"You bastard!" she said as Chris turned around and winked at her. That wink told her he knew she was watching him undress the whole time.

"Mister Bastard, thank you very much. But sweetheart, aren't you a bit overdressed still?" he asked, pointing at her still dressed state.

Taking advantage of the situation she said in a sultry voice, "Weren't you going to help me with that?"

"Oh I can help if you want, but that depends what you want to wear when we go back home later. You brought spare clothes?"

"I haven't no."

"Then it might be best you return the little show I put on for you. If I undress you right now I'd simply rip them off you. The choice is yours."

"You dirty little scoundrel," she chided but with humor in her voice.

Slowly she started unbuttoning her cardigan and let it drop on the ground. Reaching under her arm she pulled down the zipper of her dress. One by one she let the straps fall down, holding them back in the crook of her elbow. As she straightened both her arms the thin dress fell down in a puddle around her feet.

Chris stepped closer, making an approving sound as it was revealed she wore no bra but only a flimsy tiny bit of fabric that barely covered her mound. Reaching out, he gently cupped one of her breasts and let his thumb slide over of her tiny pebble.

"Tsk tsk, we have time for that later. We're here to run, remember?" she teased at the same time pressing her breast more into his hand.

"If this wasn't so important, I'd say screw them all, drag you home and have my way with you."

"And what have we been doing the last few weeks? We were supposed to go back to work," she reminded him.

"I'm my own boss, I decide when I go in or not. I decided spending time with you was more important."

"But I have a boss! I can't keep playing hooky. I have to go in some day."

"You can come work for me, I'm sure your new boss will be very understanding if you skip a day now and then."

"Oh no, I love my current job very much. Besides if I'm to work for you then we'd get nothing done."

"Oh I'm not so sure of that. There would be many things we could be doing," he said as he raised his eye brows suggestively.

"Chris, you are incorrigible!" Mia laughed.

"Just for you, my druid," he softly replied, pulling her in and tenderly brushing her lips with his own. "But yes, later we'll finish this. Now it's time to run."

In a swift move he hooked his thumbs under the tiny fabric and pulled down her panties and gave her a quick kiss on the side of her thigh.

Only a few seconds later a black wolf stood in his place, nudging her to shift as well. Mesmerized she stood watching, taking in his nice black fur and his large physique as wolf. He was a sight to behold. Stepping closer she ran her hands through his fur. It looked scruffy but was soft to the touch.

Again he gave her a gentle push, breaking her gaze on him.

"Yeah yeah, ye of little patience," she said smiling at Chris.

Then a brown wolf stood in her place. Chris tilted his head, surprised at the speed she had shifted. Then he walked around her, brushing himself against her, leaving behind his scent. Mia lifted her tail and he took a sniff. Quickly he gave her a lick before continuing his inspection of his mate. He yelped appreciatively at her.

She was bigger than a normal female was, but he attributed that to her heritage. It suited her and made them look a perfect match. Standing next to her, he brushed their cheeks together.

You're beautiful, Mia. Sure we have to go running first?

You're not so bad yourself. And yes, we run first. I've been dying to run for months now, nothing's gonna stop me now.

Her words barely registered in his mind as he saw her take off into the woods. What looked like a feral grin appeared on his snout as he darted after her, easily picking up her scent and following her through the woods. It didn't cost him much effort to pick up her trail and catch up. When he did he made a strange noise, in his human form he'd be laughing.

She had found an open field in the middle of the forest and was running in circles. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she ran. Once in a while she would stop running and just roll around in the grass, kicking her legs high up as she rolled around on her back. Once she noticed the big black wolf watching her she let out a short bark as if wanting to ask to join her.

Complying Chris ran up to her and playfully nipped at her hind legs, in turn making her run away, starting the chase. Letting out a small howl he ran after her, flanking her left and right, easily keeping up with her. He was enjoying this. He never knew having a mate could make him feel this complete.

As they ran side by side he suddenly shoved her aside, making them both tumble to the ground. Rolling for a short distance they came to a stop next to each other. Both were panting with excitement and joy. It didn't take long before their playful bantering and teasing turned into more.

Screw waiting, I want you now, my little druid. Now is as good as any later, he let her know.

Perking up her ears, she felt the change in his demeanor and mood. Her eyes were filled with pleasure and passion.

You have to catch me first then, won't you? and off she went, darting between the trees and bushes.

Hearing the steady beat close behind she was aware the chase wouldn't last long, but it was still a chase nonetheless. Not looking behind her, she ran and ran, avoiding trees, jumping over them. When she neared another small clearing in the woods she was surprised not to hear Chris behind her. Standing in the middle of the clearing she made a full circle, scanning her surroundings.

She felt he was near, but couldn't find out where he was. Suddenly she felt something heavy push her down and four sharp canines lock themselves around her neck.

Got you! he sounded victorious.

She put up a bit of a struggle, but his growl warned her this wasn't the time to play. Mia felt Chris repositioning himself on top of her, pressing her down on her front paws. She felt the heat coming of him, his intent more than evident as he nudged his arousal against her behind. Playfully she pushed back, this only rewarding her with another warning growl.

Relenting and giving in to her own desire she shifted her tail to the side. Instantly she felt him slide inside of her. His hind legs positioned next to her own gave him the perfect angle to start his pounding. Resting his chest heavily on her back he stepped up the pace as he moved faster and faster, enjoying their union in their wolf forms.

Once his wolf was convinced his mate wouldn't go away, he released her scruff and pushed his head next to hers in a gentle caress. Lovingly he licked her muzzle while he kept pushing himself inside of her, deeper and deeper. When he felt his knot starting to grow he let go of his frantic moves and just kept pushing until it glided inside of her, locking them together.

His long strokes turned into fast humping and the low growls he heard below him only encouraged him to keep going, to prove to his mate he was worthy of her, worthy of dominating her like this. It didn't take long before Chris felt her inner walls tighten around him. Her howl announced when she succumbed to that blissful feeling of completion.

Not wanting to stay behind, he upped his thrusting and some seconds later his own howl sounded through the forest. His fur bristled as he felt shivers going through him. With every push he gave, he fed her more of his seed until he felt some of it escaping her. Slowing down, he panted hard.

I'm doing this more, not just at the full moon. I never knew... his thoughts wandered as he felt Mia shift slightly under him.

Shift, sweetie, we can lie down in a more comfortable position that way he told her.

I know, but feeling you like this, it's just so fulfilling. As if it was meant to be.

Because it is, my little druid. Now shift, I want to feel your skin against mine and make sure my scent is all over. I don't want those young pups sniffing you out thinking they stand a chance.

Honestly Chris, are you really jealous? You know they won't approach a mated female.

I don't care, I just want my scent all over you, so shift.

A second later Mia was on her hands and knees under him, shaking lightly trying to hold back her laughter.

"I already pity the boys who just look at me," she snickered.

"You're mine and you know it," Chris replied, back in his human form as well.

"Oh I know and I'm gonna let you prove it over and over," she spoke in a seductive tone.

"Think I just did," he said raising an eyebrow at her.

"Hmm and I loved every second of it."

Holding her close, he lay down on his side. One of his arms served as a pillow for Mia, who cuddled up close. Being a were made it so that the cold wasn't a big issue for them, though tonight they were happy there was a warm breeze traveling through the forest. It added to their first special moment.

"Things only can get better now, my sweet. Think everything that needed to be taken care of has been settled. Your dad is managing his pack just fine and Merlin is over the moon."

"Just have to see how your brother is going to react. Ed is ok with how everything played out. But I'd understand if Nick would be upset with me about not being straightforward."

"Don't worry about him, once he knows everything, he'll be fine with it, just as Ed is. He'll be grumpy maybe because his little brother is going to be a dad before him," Chris laughed as he said that.

"About that. I talked to my mom earlier. She told me Merlin talked to her, asking if I was aware of my current state. Think we know why he acted so over the moon when he was visiting yesterday. So much for trying to keep this to ourselves for a little while." She smiled remembering the secret glances she saw him having at her tummy. "My mum could feel what it's going to be. You still want to know?" she asked.

She covered his hands that had moved towards her stomach.

"I'd love to know."

"It's going to be a boy."

"It wouldn't have mattered if it was a girl, but thank you for this precious gift." Then he continued in a more playful tone, "Buddy, you and I are going to have a wonderful time."

"So I don't matter no more?" she said pretending to be hurt.

"You're always going to be my number one, love, but he'll always come close." He nuzzled her neck, dropping many tiny kisses along the slope of her neck. You are mine and mine alone. He'll be ours to share and raise. Never question that, you mean too much to me to let there be any doubt about that.

They spent the rest of their time in comfortable silence. Absentmindedly Chris' hands traveled over her body in gentle caresses, just enjoying the feel of her soft skin. He reveled as he felt her shudder each time he went over a sensitive spot.

Looking up Chris noticed the moon was nearing its highest point and he gently nudged Mia, who was comfortably dozing in his arms.

"It's time to go to the lake; it won't be long before the others are arriving. I'm sure you're going to want to talk to Fran? It's her first run."

Mia sat up, her arms holding her knees close to her chest.

"I'm not sure how she's going to take this, I mean me being a were. I know she's ok with things, else she wouldn't have accepted Nick and everything that came with it. But I can't hide my heritage from her, either I tell her everything or nothing. Frankly I don't have a choice, she'll know anyway since she's my Alpha now." Mia groaned as she let herself fall backwards in the soft grass.

"It's no use holding it back. Just have faith in her, I'm sure everything will turn out fine. Besides you have the upper hand on her," he reassured her.

"And how is that?"

"How long have you two been friends? How close are you?"

"Since Uni, she's the sister I never had."

"I bet she'll be shrieking with joy when you tell her she's gonna be an aunty, don't you think?"

Mia looked up at him, hope written all over her face. His words let the last traces of uncertainty disappear.

"She'll be over the moon."

Getting up, she held out her hand to Chris.

"Let's get this show on the road. Now I'm all anxious to see her and tell her everything. Thank you once more," she said as she wrapped her arms around him and gently locked their lips together in a sweet and loving kiss.

Both changed back to their wolf form and headed out towards the lake. Upon arrival, they saw they were the first ones there and Chris gently nudged her towards a few large rocks.

We can go lie next to them. It keeps us partially out of view so we won't surprise them too much. I'll let Nick know we're already here.

That's fine with me. It's beautiful out here.

It is. This land has always been in our family for as long as I can remember. I can't imagine myself not being able to run here. But come, let's enjoy the scenery a little before the pack arrives.

He stretched out next to one of the large boulders, Mia stepped next to him and curled herself cosily against him. Both watched their surroundings, but not before long their eyes closed and they simply enjoyed being together.

mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers
12