Saint Patrick's Day

Story Info
Wild Saint Patrick Day party.
3.4k words
3.84
73.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saint Patrick's Day has always been a blast for my husband and our friends. We always take the day off of work and head downtown to hit all of the Irish bars. We normally get some rooms at one of the local hotels to share. Can't afford to pay the ticket to drive home anymore. With the 17th falling on a Sunday this year we all took off Monday and check in early on the 17th to get things started. We got four rooms that were all on the ground floor and located at the end of a hallway away from other rooms.

Our room was amazing; it had a large living room, kitchen and steps up to the bedroom. There is a large bathtub/whirlpool that is located in the living that can hold several people comfortably if they are close friends. The tub is right in front of a glass wall/door that overlooks the pool. One of the other rooms match ours and the other 2 room are just normal with two queen beds in each.

The groups are consisting of me and my husband in room 1. My two best friends (Amy and Kim sisters) I have had from high school and Amy's husband (Russ) in room 2. My husband's brother (Tom), his 21 year old son (Jason) and his girlfriend (Lisa also 21) are in room 3. The final room has 3 of my husband's employees (2 guys Bill and John and 1 girl Tammy) all in their 20's. We brought enough liquor with us to make sure we all have a good time.

I love to have a good time and show off a little for the shock value. So I start with a white t-shirt, no bra, and two large clovers coving my nipples (See some of my pics to judge who my tits would look in this shirt). Written above the clovers is rub my clovers for good luck. I add to this a pair of white panties that say pinch me I'm Irish on the butt and on the front shows a pot of gold and an arrow pointing down to my pussy. I then put on a little plaid green school girl skirt, and white thigh socks and patent leather shoes with a heel. If I lean over just enough you can easily see the "pinch me" on my ass. My husband tells me that by the look of my outfit today is going to be a very fun day.

We start out in our room at noon with a quick couple of rounds of some Irish rye to get things going. We make it to the first pub by 12:30 and start in with the fun. The place is packed but we manage to find a few tall bar tables near the center of the floor with a few stool. All the girls step up onto the stools and the guys all have to stand around the tables. My skirt falls just right so that the back of my skirt slides over the back of the stool and I am setting with panties right on the cold set. If I spread my legs just a little I am sure I will be able to show off my pot of gold. I notice that only I, Lisa, and Tammy are wearing similarly short skirts with some green on. Lisa is right across from me and I can tell she is wearing a pair of red silk panties. By 2 we have all had several shots and a few beers along with are corn beef hash. I can tell that I am already very drunk and holding onto the table to keep me steady.

My husband is right behind me and leans over to ask if I am having a good time. I tell him yes and that he needs to make sure that I don't fall of the stool. He reaches his arm around me and places his hands on my upper thighs and presses his dick against my ass. He asks if this would help and I say yes. I can then feel him rubbing my pussy with his thumbs; I know that my panties must be visible to anyone looking. I look around to see if anyone is watching and tell him Lisa and Jason are watch what he is doing. He asks if I think they like what they are seeing. I tell him if he keeps it up I might get his nephew and girlfriend in trouble before the night is up. He says if I did not want to get into any trouble I would not have dressed like this.

One of the bar girls comes around with some pull tabs and everyone buys a few. My husband reaches up and rubs both of shamrock covered nipples and tell everyone he needs the luck. He wins five dollars on the first tab. All of the guys say that they all need to have me as a girl so that they can share in the luck. Feeling good with all of the drinks I have had and horny from my husband rubbing my pussy, I tell them all that I am sure I have enough luck to spread around. They all seem to look at my husband to see what they should do. Without missing a beat he tell them that they are not his tits, and that if I am offering he would not pass up the opportunity play with them. Bill and John both move over to either side of me and rub my nipples through my shirt. Bill barely touches my shirt but john rubs and pinches my nipple for a good feel. They then peel their tabs and John wins 10 dollars and Bill loses. I laugh and tell him he needed to rub a little harder if he wanted to get lucky with me. My brother in law and my nephew are the next to try. I can tell my nephew is very excited and nervous because his hand is shaking as he reaches up to my nipple. They rubbed, pinched, and tugged on my nipples extra-long. My brother in law tells me he sure wants to get lucky with me, my nephew gets all red in the face and move back to the table with his girlfriend. They each pull their tabs Tom loses and Jason wins 100 dollars. I look at Tom and tell him sorry guess Jason waited to get lucky with his aunt more than he did. I was surprised when Russ my friend's husband move next to me to give it a try. He knows his wife is very jealous of me and of all my friend the least interest in playing around. Also Tammy got up and said she was willing to give it a try. They both grabbed my tits and follow suite with rubbing, pinching, and pulling on my nipple. Tammy leaned in and said I think your nipples are the ones getting lucky. Neither of them won on the tabs but I don't think Russ felt he lost anything at all. I can tell his wife is not happy but too bad for her.

I then asked if there were any more takers. Both of my friends passed but two young guys that were standing close by asked if they could give it a try. I told them sure but which every one of them gets my nipple the hardest wins and the loser has to buy a round for everyone. The both quickly agree and move over to stand next to me. Both reach up to my tits and start to rub and pull on my nipples. The guy on my right then puts his thumb and finger in his mouth and gets them wet. He reaches down and slides his hands up the side of my shirt and starts to rub his wet fingers all over my nipple. After about a minute I say we have a clear winner and raise the guys hand up in the air. His buddy says not so fast. I think we need to see the results to verify that. So I reach down and pull up my shirt and flash my boobs to everyone. It is very clear that the guy on the right has clearly got my nipple as hard as it was going to get.

I pull my shirt back down and we all laugh and tell the guy to bring us all a round of shots. By now I am really starting to feel drunk and I am leaning on the table to hold me up the best I can. The guys get back with Jager shots for everyone and 2 for me. Everyone downs their shots and I do both. By now everyone is getting into the party and I can tell my little show has got the guys and girls ready for some more fun. My husband suggests we head back to our room and have a few more drinks. I know for sure that I cannot walk on my own and that the other girls were having the same issue. So it is up to the guys to help us out. My husband takes my two friends one on each side and helps them up and walks them out. I can see him rubbing their asses as they walk. Bill and John help Tammy up and walk her out. Russ takes Lisa and helps her walk out. That leaves Tom and Jason to help me walk out. I put my arms over their shoulders and they each put an arm around my waist and we head out. I can see everyone in front of us and notice that all of the guys are making sure to keep a good hold onto the girls. I can see Russ clearly has his hands up Lisa's skirt and between her legs.

Jason tells his dad that he cannot believe that Russ is coping a feel of his girls as. I turn to him and say I can't believe that you and your dad are not doing the same to me. A poor little drunk girl not able to defend herself from two good looking guys like you two. With that they pulled me into the next door way that we passed and had their hands all over me. I am not even sure what door way we were standing in but it was deep enough that people on the street would have to be right in front of us to see what was going on.

Tom leans over and starts to kiss me and pushes my shirt up shirt and starts to play with my tits. Jason is behind me and reaches around and starts to rub my pussy and press his dick into my ass. At this point my legs are getting all weak and I start to pant and moan. I can feel my nephew's fingers inside my panties and trying to get his fingers in my wet hole. I can feel Jason forcing my legs apart with his legs and he slips a few fingers into my pussy. I am now cuming and reach out and grab Tom's cock trough his pants. I quickly unbutton and zip them and start to slowly jack him off and continue to kiss him. I did not even notice that Jason had his cock out or that he had pulled my panties down passed my ass. What I did notice was him slamming his cock all the way into my pussy. He grabbed my hips and just stared to drive in and out of my like he had never had sex before. His dad then forces me to bend over and shoves his cock into my face. I open up and let him shove it in as fast and deep as he wanted. This also let Jason push his cock deeper into my pussy. It seemed like we had just started when I felt Jason pull me really tight and empty his cock into my pussy and for Tom to cum all over my face.

The guys then help clean me up and themselves before we started out to the room again. Jason started to tell me how he has always had a crush on me, even when he was only a little kid. He says that he was always is trying to catch a peek of me naked or look up my skirt or down my shirt. Every time he has been able to do that he would go jack off and dream about what it would be like to fuck me like he just did. I tell him that the reason he has been able to see me naked so much was because I love to show off and knew that I could turn him on. I also told him that I had masturbated to the idea of him fucking me also.

Even though I was a little more sober I still had the guys hold me up to get back to the room. I was able to get a few more ass grabs and nipple and tit pinches before we got back. When we got to the room everyone was setting around and asking us what took so long. I told them that we need to stop and catch our breath on the way.

Everyone was having a drink and my husband was setting between my two friends and was clearly rubbing their thighs and pussy through their pants. Amy still looked pissed off as she watched her husband. Lisa was setting on Russ's lap facing the group but moving back and forth rubbing his dick with her ass. Tammy was lying across Bill and John's laps on the couch. She was rubbing Bill cock with her foot and John was playing with her tits over her shirt. I suggested that we play a drinking game call RLC. The losers have to do a shot and the winner gets to do whatever they want with someone of the opposite sex for 1 minute. At first the girls we a little shy but agreed to it in the end.

The first round was over quickly and Amy my jealous friend won so we all downed a shout of vodka. She then tells my husband to lie on the floor and starts to dry hump him and rub her tits in his face. I am sure she was thinking that would get to me. I did not let her know but watching him do stuff with other people really turn me on. The next round is just as fast and this time Jason wins. Each of us do another shoot and he decides that he wants to get off so he picks his girlfriend and takes her shirt and bra off and tit fuck her. I am sure it took him longer than a minute but we all let him finish and cum on her chest. By now we are all way to drunk to care and she just leaves her shirt off.

We play the next round and Bill wins. I can remember drinking the next round of shoot bet then things start to get fussy. I can remember bill walking up to me and saying he need to make up for earlier. He then pulls up my shirt and takes it off. My husband then tell me he took his dick and started to tit fuck me and then had me suck his cock until he came in my mouth. Here is how the rest of the night went according to my husband.

We played another round and this time my husband won. We each had another round and he tells me he chose to have all of the girls remove their shirt and bras and then each guy could take his pick of who they wanted to do something to. By this time we girls really did not know what was going on. Russ and Jason laid me up on the table and removed the rest of my cloths. Jason started by playing with my pussy and ass and Russ started to lick and play with my tits.

Tom moved Amy over to lean over an arm chair and worked her out of her pants and panties. He started to slowly finger fuck her and play with her ass. Bill and John took Kim and Tammy up to the bedroom and were there for a long time.

My husband took Lisa put her up on the kitchen counter. He tells me that she is the only girl that seems to be full aware of what is going on. He tells me Amy, Kim, and Tammy and I are completely out of it. He says he slowly pulled her panties off and spent a long time licking and sucking on her pussy. He is not sure but he thinks she came 4 or 5 times before he climbed up on top of her and fucked her real slowly. He told me that she was fucking him harder than he was fucking her. She wanted to cum so much but my husband said he just took his time and let her do all the work before finally pulling out and cam all over her tits and pussy.

When they were done most of the group was passed out or asleep. He tells me that him, Lisa, Jason, and Tom are the only ones awake. He says that I had cum running down my thighs across my face. Jason is playing with my pussy and has his phone is out and he is video tapping his fingers moving in and out of it. His dad is rubbing his cock on my face and pushing it in and out of my mouth.

My husband takes Lisa over to the table and has her set in front of me and puts my legs over her should and pushes her face into my pussy. At first he tells me she does not do much but then Jason tells he to lick my pussy while he tapes it. She then starts to lick way up and down my slit. Tom moves around behind her and starts to play with Lisa's tits and pussy. Now Lisa is starting to get worked up and is forcing her tongue up my pussy and starts to suck on my clit. Tom no has his cock in her pussy and is driving her into my pussy. Lisa is now jacking off Jason while he watches his girlfriend eat out his passed out aunt. When he came it lands on her face and my pussy. I have the video of this and have got myself off many times watching this.

My husband then tell me Jason and Lisa leave and go back to their room and Him and Tom go over and both work on Amy. He says he only did this because he is tired of her pretending to be better than everyone. He says that they have tom lie down and roll Amy on top of him.so that he can get his cock up her pussy. My husband then gets behind Amy and puts is cock up her ass. He tells me that he had to really work to get his dick in put that once he and Tom got going it did not take long to cum in her ass. He says he is not sure Tom came because he might have passed out. He left then on the floor with his brother's cock still in her pussy.

He then takes me up to bed. He tells me Bill and John are passed out on the floor and Tammy and Kim are stretched out on the bed. He lays me down next to them and plays with each of us. He loves to play with me when I am passed out and for that matter any other girl he can get. He tells me how he spends time licking and fingering each of us. He said he came on Tammy's face and tits while finger Kim's pussy and ass, before he finally feel asleep in bed with each of us.