Saints & Sinner Ball

Story Info
A night out with a difference!
1.7k words
3.59
15.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Saints & Sinners Ball, Melbourne, Australia.

This is billed as Australia's premier ball for those seeking kinky & outrageous happenings. On our evidence that claim is probably accurate. Balls are held four times a year. Single men are not allowed in. Bookings necessary. Anyone contemplating a trip Down Under should check the web site.

This account is based on a ball in late 2014.

Where to start?

The theme of the ball was Wild West though only perhaps only 20% of the hundreds in attendance bothered with the theme. We did. My Lady dressed as a saloon girl, very saucy, lots of flesh on show. I went as a cowboy, bum cut out of my jeans, bare assed.

Prior to the ball we had dinner at an Indian restaurant in one of Melbourne's wonderful arcades. The food was excellent, cooked to perfection. A glass of South Australian shiraz helped the cause. The scene was set!

We turned up around 10 pm by which time the show was well on the road, so to speak. CBD night club venue, 4 floors, disco music, crowded dance floors, drinks at outrageous night club prices.

There was a stage show in 2 segments. The MC, a trannie, tried to be outrageous & many thought she was but in our view she'd reached her use by date. The acts, including a female & a male stripper, were pretty ordinary save for one segment which was hilarious. 3 females from the audience were required to sing the Australian National Anthem while a woman was touching their clits with a vibrator. They were instructed not to lose the tune no matter what. The second contestant lost the plot completely in a very funny way though she managed to finish the anthem & was cheered loudly.

3 men then had the same task to perform. The woman prodded their bum holes with the toy & touched their cocks with her hand. The second chap gained raucous applause for the erection she succeeded in making him get.

'Dancing' to a DJ's program was predictably crowded. As the night wore on there was an increase in roving hands, kissing etc but the real sexual action took place in designated areas adjacent to the dance areas.

There was of course much bare flesh, bums especially, tits often. The women were more adventurous overall than the men in their dress (or undress!). Guys in underpants were common, boring!

Each area, only small, featured low padded long benches, each one big enough to accommodate 4 bums on seats.

When seated in those areas we found ourselves witnessing, right up close, things such as the following:

• Innumerable examples of women with a cock in their mouth. Cock sucking was commonplace, the man standing or the man sitting.

• Some instances of a woman receiving attention from two men. Mouth on cock of one while the other took her from behind... There was plenty of this variation.

• Fucking: man on top, woman on top, man behind. As one couple finished & departed, another couple would take their spot on the bench.

• Oral sex, male tongue on cunt. Countless instances of this in varying positions. I was sitting next to a woman whose partner was going down on her. His working tongue was clearly visible.

• Opportunistic fucking. We saw two instances of this though no doubt there were many such happenings. We were dancing on the second floor when, close to the dance floor, a fellow started fucking a woman who was sitting on a chair of sufficient height to make his entry easy. His bare bum was thrusting vigorously. When he'd finished her partner, who had been watching, took over & a second pair of bum cheeks was clenching away.

• The second instance happened right next to us as we were resting from dance floor exertions. A couple in maybe their early 30s set down & got amorous. A younger man appeared, however, perhaps by prior arrangement. He proceeded to get naked from the waist down, then get fair about fucking the woman. His bare bum was up close to us. He soon picked up his tempo & lost his load. We were then treated to the sight of him taking a filled condom off his still hard cock & tossing it into a container provided for that purpose. He pulled on his pants & departed, giving a grin & a thumb up to anyone who was looking.

• A young woman & her man took their place. She mounted him for a 69. Another couple paused to watch them. I'll mention voyeurism later.

• Lots of doggy style action. One scenario made us laugh. A young woman of maybe 25, good body, knelt on a bench seat & made her cunt very available. The problem was that her man couldn't get it up! She stayed in that position for maybe 5 minutes before writing him off as a loss.

• One piece of action I deemed as a 'footy fuck'. The man was giving to his lady friend doggy style, showing commendable stamina. After ages he pulled out, still erect, & went to the bar to get them a drink. They sat while consuming their drinks, after which she got back on her hands & knees & he resumed fucking her. It looked like a half time break in a footy game, whiskey instead of oranges!

• We saw no gay or lesbian couplings.

• A middle aged couple, sitting next to us early in the piece, suddenly got themselves organised for fucking. Their noises were very audible. He turned her around to finish off. They then returned to the dance floor. Procedural fucking, we thought.

• And so on... It was mostly the fucking of exhibitionists, lacking any sensuality or eroticism. It was mechanical fucking, sometimes wild & frenzied but still mechanical.

• I witnessed only one genuine female orgasm. It resulted from a tongue job. I watched the look on her face as she journeyed towards the point of no return. Her face said it all when she went over the top. It was truly beautiful, one of the best.

The episode of incongruity on the night? When a young woman appeared alone in bra & thong, with a halter around her neck connected to her wrists by chains. She seemed lost. No connection made? Last seen wandering towards an 'action area', perhaps in hope.

The episode of mischievous fun on the night? It had to be a fellow giving occasional smacks onto a lovely bare female bum. The owner of the bum had her mouth on another man's cock at the time.

The image of true beauty on the night? A young woman, mid 20s, dancing nude with her man partner, There was an air of naturalness about her nudity, no sign of affectation, nothing tediously exhibitionistic, just an aura of pride in the loveliness of her body. She did not get involved in overt sex. Her presence was awe inspiring. She was pure, innocent eroticism on legs, a memorable vision.

The loser on the night had to be the tall 30ish fellow who wore only a few strips of connected leather. His body, as Mark Twain once wrote, was 'fish belly white'. He was on the way to being well pissed. The vacant look on his face, his glassy eyes were priceless. We hoped he'd get home ok. He was, incidentally, the only person we observed affected by alcohol. We detected no evidence of drug use & there was no instance of harassment. The organizers were running the show well.

Style on the night? My Lady had to be well in the running. There were a few women whom one would classify as 'stylish'. Some women have it, some aspire to it, many can't even hope for it.

What did we ourselves do? It was low key stuff as the situation did not dispose us towards exhibitionistic coupling. My Lady did go down on me but the atmosphere did not persuade us beyond that. On the dance floor we felt each other's bum. During one dance bracket I touched My Lady's clit with a finger, without attempting to induce her to a cum (which would have been impossible!); & during another dance bracket I held her exposed breasts. On another occasion she unzipped my jeans & held my cock in her hand.

There was an element of voyeurism apparent, ranging from folks witnessing from a distance to one fellow who simply stood close by to witness the action, stroking his cock. He was blatant but no one seemed to care. He must have lost his partner, maybe to someone else.

We saw only one instance of a woman masturbating, ironically after she had had the attention of two men. She didn't seem to go on with self-help, abandoning her efforts well before the turning point.

There was some evidence of low level cuckoldry. In the instances we noticed the husband or partner was a willing onlooker, then a second round participant, no doubt enjoying the delights of following on.

We had a brief but enjoyable chat with a younger couple, down from the country to attend their 8th S & S Ball. They were stunned to hear that we were rising 72 & had been married for 50 years. When the wife heard My Lady's age, she exclaimed 'You can't be! You look years younger than that! I hope I look like you when I'm that age!'

Her husband asked her to give us a look at her back & front view which she did, delectably with skirt raised. My Lady reciprocated, spectacular both sides, amusing as she had cut the gusset out of her mesh tights, leaving her cunt lips exposed. We all had a laugh about that.

Things would probably have heated up even more towards 4 am but we figured we'd seen & done enough.

Are we glad we went along?

Yes!

Did we find the night wildly stimulating & arousing?

No, fascinating as a life experience but nothing beyond that.

Would we go again?

Perhaps. We'll wait & see. As a night out if was sure as hell different - & fun!

We couldn't help feeling that many of the exhibitionists had a very low level appreciation of what sex can offer. But maybe that was just their public persona.

Comments welcomed.