Sake Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry asked how much I needed and with a trembling voice I said, “Seven thousand”. Larry smiled in satisfaction. He knew that this time I would not be able to pay back the loan.

“That’s serious money babe, I can only loan you that much for a week and I will need some collateral to make sure you don’t disappear on me”, he said.

When I told him I had no collateral he smiled and said, “That’s OK, I know where your mom lives and I am sure you wouldn’t want anything to happen to her if you suddenly decided to move to Toronto”.

He reached in a box and counted out seven thousand eight hundred dollars and told me, “Use the eight hundred to buy a sexy wardrobe, I have a feeling your going to have a use for it”.

I know I should not have taken the money, but I began to think that after I paid my rent and my mother back and the monthly payment on my credit cards I would have enough money left over to gamble with, that my luck was ready to turn after such a long run of bad luck.

I did pay my rent and my mother and made the monthly on my credit cards. I even won money for the next three days at the tables, but not enough. I rushed to the casino after work Friday evening with less than $400 in hopes of a miracle so I could pay him back by 9 PM that evening. I was down to my last $50 when I heard someone behind me saying, “Urrraah”.

I thought that someone was clearing his or her throat, but the voice was vaguely familiar and then I heard, “Sake?” and turned to see Hiroshi.

“Hiroshi what are you doing here?” I asked as I hugged the man who had been in my dreams for more than two years.

“My firm is negotiating to buy The Eaton Center. I walked over from my hotel as I have the evening free and wanted to get out of the hotel. I have been indoors for nearly a week because the hotel is in the Eaton Center”, he said.

“Then you must be staying at The Delta Suites”

“Yes, it’s a nice hotel. Would you like to join me for dinner? They have an excellent restaurant,” he answered.

As we walked to the hotel I said to Hiroshi, “You seem to always come into my life when I am in trouble” and before we arrived at the hotel restaurant I told him the whole story.

Hiroshi became very quiet. Finally he said to me, as we were going up the escalator to the restaurant, “What sort of life have you been living here in Edmonton?”

I immediately knew what he meant and answered, “Other than my gambling problem, a very quiet one. For two years I hardly left my mother’s apartment. Lately my life seems to be work, sleep and gambling and dreaming about gambling…and you”.

Hiroshi looked at me speculatively and said nothing. Finally, to fill the silence, I said, “I haven’t slept with a man since we made love”.

Hiroshi’s eyes widened and he said to me incredulousness, “That was over three years ago!”

“Yes, I know” I answered with a laugh.

Hiroshi smiled back at me and said, “Perhaps we should do something about that”.

I looked at Hiroshi with a smile and said, “What do you suggest?”

His response was as succinct as possible, he simply said, “Room service!”

Hiroshi called the waiter to our table and placed an order for two teriyaki specials to be delivered to his room.

Unfortunately, on the way up to his room the elevator door came open and one of Hiroshi’s work colleagues came on the elevator. He looked at me quizzically for several seconds and then said, “Sake?”

I did not recognize him but knew immediately that he must have been one of the participants at my second ‘party’. I did not respond in hopes that he would think he had been mistaken, but then he turned to Hiroshi, and ignoring me completely, said in Japanese thinking I would not understand, “I also heard rumors that she was somewhere in Canada, but leave it to you to find her for our closing party tomorrow night.”

Hiroshi did not respond and the elevator doors opened to his floor just as his friend said, “I see that as the party organizer you are, how you say in Horrywood, auditioning the talent. I envy you for that and for the corporate coup. The legend of Sake is quite famous in our company and Mr. Nagiamoto has even asked about her”.

Hiroshi still did not say anything, but as we walked away from the elevator his friend said, “I will tell the others, there will be great anticipation”.

Hiroshi swung around to say something, but it was too late, the elevator doors had closed.

In the room I asked Hiroshi what that was all about and he told me he had been assigned to organize a Ginza style party to celebrate the closing of their deal.

My happiness at finding the man of my dreams quickly dissolved and I felt like I wanted to vomit when I suddenly thought was our meeting really an accident or was he looking for ‘talent’?

As he was unlocking the door to his room I asked the question I was afraid to ask but had to ask, “Hiroshi, was our meeting truly an accident or were you looking for me?”

Hiroshi stared at me for a long time and then said, “How could I possibly have known you would be at the casino? I did go to the casino to see about hiring some of their staff, but if you think our meeting was anymore than an accident you should leave this room right now and never think of me again”.

We were both completely silent while I thought of that answer, it’s meaning and its nuances and before I could speak, Hiroshi said almost to himself, “That stupid fool! My career is over with the company as well”.

I asked, “What do you mean?” and Hiroshi explained to me that his workmate would now tell everyone and they would be expecting Sake tomorrow night.

After a long silence I said to him, “Perhaps that is the solution. How much can you pay me?”

“My budget for the party is not more than $10,000, but what you suggest is out of the question,” he said defiantly.

“What else can we do?” I countered.

His answer was that in order to pay me enough to pay back the loan he would have to hire only one girl…me. When I asked if he thought that would go down well with the others he laughed and said, “Actually it would. You may not know this, but since the evening you entertained my training class, many of whom are now in mid level management, you have become a legend in our company”.

He still had not agreed to it, but seeing no other way out of my dilemma I pressed on and asked, “What would be expected of me?” in a trembling voice. I had butterflies in my stomach at the thought of myself once again naked in a room full of men, the object of their complete attention, the focus of their desire. My knees began to shake as I remembered what it was like to be licked by multiple tongues, stroked by many different hands and fucked by a steady stream of hard erect cocks, and I knew I wanted to do it for more than just the money.

Hiroshi answered, “I think I can talk all of them into using condoms this time. I will tell them that last time you were innocent, or nearly innocent. But now you have been working as a professional and who knows if you are healthy or not, so everyone must use a condom”. Even so they will still expect bukkake at the end of the night”.

I had heard the term before, but was not certain of its meaning. Finally Hiroshi said, “They will all want to bathe you in their cum”.

When he said that I could feel my panties getting wet as I pictured myself being cummed on by a roomful of strangers.

I looked at Hiroshi and in a trembling voice that I hoped would not betray my desire said, “I will do it, I will be Sake again”.

We made love until close to midnight then we both picked at our cold dinners and fell asleep in each other’s arms. Hiroshi was unlike the others. He was gentle, kind and considerate of me. Sex with him was an act of love. I wondered if perhaps Hiroshi was too kind, too gentle and too loving for me. Perhaps I needed the pleasure of being ruthlessly used.

The next day I only left the room to buy a sexy outfit and underwear for the party that night. I was afraid to go home and afraid for my mother, but I knew that I had a few days before Larry would take any action.

That night when I made my entrance I heard several of the men chanting, “Sake Slut, Sake Slut” as I began my strip tease. When I was down to my thong, thigh highs and heels I strutted off the stage and began to lap dance the CEO of the company. Of the eight men there two others, besides Hiroshi, had been at my second ‘party’, but all they others had heard of me and were very happy to become a part of my legend.

I could feel their admiration and desire as I danced from one to the other. As the night progressed I began to wonder what was expected of me and when no one removed their clothes I became more and more frustrated as I became more aroused and finally I took the initiative while doing a lap dance on one of the men who remembered me by unzipping him and pulling my thong aside in order to allow myself to lap dance down onto his penis enough for it to just enter me. At that point zippers throughout the room came down and Hiroshi passed out condoms and insisted that they all put them on for ‘their safety’.

Mr. Nagiamoto, the company CEO, called Hiroshi over and whispered something in his ear.

Hiroshi motioned me over and said, “Mr. Nagiamoto would like to be first with you, but in the back bedroom as he values his privacy”.

I turned to the others in the room and said, “Gentlemen I believe you have already started your engines, now warm up the sake and I will start my engine” and winked at them as I slipped off the thong and tossed it to the crowd, I then turned and strutted out of the room in just my thigh highs and heels.

Nagiamoto sat on the edge of the bed smoking a cigarette. He had removed his pants, shoes and socks, but not his shirt. Hiroshi walked with me into the room and gave him several condoms. Nagiamoto said, “I don’t need these”.

Hiroshi said, “Yes, you do. She may have a disease.”

Nagiamoto said, “I’m not worried”.

Hiroshi paused for a moment and then said, “You are too important to the company, if you do not use the condoms I will tell this whore to leave and take her diseases with her”.

I stood there shocked at his tone. Nagiamoto said, “Get out!” to Hiroshi.

Hiroshi turned to me and said, “No condoms no party isn’t that what you said Sake?” and I nodded my head yes as Hiroshi left the room.

I immediately dropped to my knees and began to suck on his cock while quietly unwrapping a condom. Nagiamoto must have been a very heavy smoker because even his penis tasted like a cigarette. On average most Japanese men do not have very large penises compared to western men, but his was extremely small, even by Japanese standards. The taste of it made me want to gag. I never got a chance to slip the condom on him because he came in my mouth almost immediately and held my head down until I swallowed it all. I like the taste of cum, in fact I have to admit, I love the taste of cum, but his cum tasted of nicotine and I hate the smell of cigarettes and the taste you get in your mouth from just being in a room where people are smoking.

Finally he pulled my head up by the hair and said, “Now go make the others happy little Sake Slut”

I was so happy to get away from him that I sighed in relief as I reentered the party room. I grabbed a decanter of warm sake and washed the foul taste out of my mouth. The men in the room began to dance around me, some had removed their clothing and I could feel warm sake being poured over my breasts and shoulders. My nipples became rigid again and then the licking began as more and more warm sake was poured over my breasts shoulders and thighs. I drank a second decanter of sake while doing a lap dance over an erect condom covered cock and then slowly slid down unto it with my back turned so that I could face the rest of my audience and they could watch. I began to undulate up and down on it faster and faster. I became even more turned on when I heard a collective groan of desire as the others watched me bob up and down on it more and more frantically until I could feel him spasm into me and fill the condom.

I then looked for the next cock that had a condom on to lap dance over. The others quickly got the idea and suddenly every cock in the room had a condom on it. I became the proverbial kid in the candy store. As I sank down unto the second hard cock, once again facing my adoring fan club, I was presented with an erection on each side of my face. My hands came up and pulled them both to my willing and wanton lips. I took turns sucking the head of each of the pulsating penises into my mouth. Then my eyes locked with Hiroshi’s who was standing directly in front of me and just behind the two whose cocks I was sucking. I continued to stare into his eyes as I ground myself down onto the cock below me and took turns sucking the two at each side of my face. They were all Hiroshi. I would satisfy all of his cocks in anyway they wanted.

Once again I felt the cock inside me spasm in ecstasy as my vagina clamped it as tightly as possible in order to milk out the cum. I felt frustrated as I felt the condom fill inside of me. I wanted Hiroshi’s cum in me and I considered all the cocks in the room to be his.

When the condoms on the two cocks I was sucking filled with cum I pulled them off and dropped them on the floor. I turned to Hiroshi and pleadingly said, “Please?”

Hiroshi nodded yes and I greedily sucked both of them glisteningly clean.

After that I only lap danced down onto condomed cocks, but I sucked and swallowed the cum of every cock presented to my greedy wet and swollen lips. I desperately wanted the condoms off of the cocks in my vagina. I wanted, I needed, the lubrication of their cum. My lower lips were becoming very swollen and irritated from the rubbers and I was relieved when Hiroshi told everyone not to be greedy, that they all had had at least one turn inside of my pussy.

The group began to chant, “Bukkake, bukkake, bukkake” and I sank to my knees and they formed a line and began to cum on my breasts, neck and face one by one. Some of them emptied their condoms onto me as well. I was totally covered in cum and I loved it!

Finally Hiroshi said to everyone, “The show is over and brought me warm wash rags as everyone except Nagiamoto, who had quietly watched the proceedings fully clothed, left the room. Hiroshi took me to the shower so I could clean myself up completely. When I came out of the shower Nagiamoto was still there smoking another cigarette. I lay down on the bed exhausted and closed my eyes for a few minutes. Suddenly I felt a horrible pain in my left nipple and came off the bed screaming. Before I knew what had happened Hiroshi threw Nagiamoto against the wall with such force that a picture fell off the wall. Hiroshi said, “Get out of this room before I really hurt you”.

Nagiamoto said only two words to Hiroshi as he left the room, “You’re finished”.

Hiroshi took me to his room and went to the front desk to get some burn salve from their first aid kit. Nagiamoto had used his cigarette to burn my nipple. After he applied the ointment we got into the bed and I asked Hiroshi what he would do. He answered, “I will pay off your debt tomorrow and in the evening fly back to Japan and began looking for a new job”.

Holding back my tears I said to him, “I know you think I am a slut, but they were all your cocks tonight. It was you I satisfied over and over again. Perhaps I do need more than one man to satisfy me, but all those men are you”.

I used some ointment to soothe my nipple. It hurt and it scared the hell out of me. It also scared me to think what Nagiamoto might have been capable of doing to me if it had not been for Hiroshi. I rubbed some salve on my swollen labia as well and it seemed to help. As tired and sore as I was, I wanted Hiroshi. I told him that I wanted to feel him inside me. Hiroshi kissed me tenderly and said, “Its OK, I believe what you said, I know that I have already been inside you many many times tonight. I saw your eyes on mine and I knew that those cocks were my cocks”.

We slept in late the next morning and ordered room service for breakfast. Finally in the early afternoon we went to my apartment before going to Larry’s. I needed my birth control pills and a change of clothing. When I walked in I noticed I had messages and decided to listen to them before we left. The first two messages were from Larry. The first message told me that if I didn’t have the money we could make some ‘other arrangements’ but to come by before 9 PM as he was planning a party and to wear one of my new outfits he gave me the money for. The second message was at 10 PM that night and it was an angry threatening message. Larry’s second message was, “Ulla you know who this is and if you know what is good for you and for your mother you will get that sweet little cunt of yours over here within the hour”.

The third message was from my mother and received Saturday afternoon. She said, “Hi Ulla, it’s your mom and I just got off the phone with your new boyfriend Larry. I am so glad to know that you are dating again. He called to introduce himself and ask if you two could come over Sunday afternoon and of course I said yes. When I asked if you were there he told me that you were already on your way home but to call you there. He seemed really nice and he must be serious about you if he wants to meet your mother. So come over about four or five and we will have dinner. See you then. Love you”.

I turned in fear to Hiroshi. It was already past two. St. Albert was about an hours drive from the city. What if Larry was already on his way to St. Albert?

“Should I call my mother and warn her?” I asked.

“First let’s see if we can catch him and pay back the loan. If he has already left we will call your mother immediately”, Hiroshi answered.

We rushed from my apartment over to his office and we were both relieved that he was still there.

Hiroshi counted out $7,800 dollars onto the top of Larry’s desk, but Larry shook his head and said, “That’s not right. The cunt is two days late and the interest is 10% a day. She owes me $9,360”.

Hiroshi did not say a word and counted out an additional $1,400 dollars. Larry looked down at the money and laughed as he walked around the desk ignoring Hiroshi and speaking directly to me he said, “Tell your little Jap baboon that he doesn’t know how to do arithmetic”.

Hiroshi said very quietly, “The $800 dollars was a gift. You do not charge interest on a gift. You will accept this money and you will never bother Sake or her mother again”.

I saw a moment of confusion on Larry’s face when Hiroshi referred to me as Sake, but then Larry said, “Give me the rest of the money or I will not only hurt whoever you think this is, I will also hurt her mother and you, you little baboon!”

Larry was easily a foot taller and 70 pounds heavier than Hiroshi. But without showing the slightest fear Hiroshi said, “I did not come here wanting to hurt you or to have trouble” in a soft and gentle voice.

Larry started to laugh and suddenly with a movement so fast that I did not see it, Hiroshi struck him in the diaphragm with such force that Larry began to fold forward just as Hiroshi’s fist came up to strike his Adams apple. Larry fell to the floor gasping and writhing in pain. Hiroshi seemed to have barely moved.

Hiroshi, standing above Larry said, “Once again, you will never bother Sake or her mother again. Do you understand?”

Larry reached into his coat and started to pull out a gun but before he could straighten his arm Hiroshi had kicked it out of his hand. Hiroshi quickly dropped one knee onto one wrist and grabbed the other with his left arm. He then grabbed Larry’s thumb and with a sudden deft movement snapped it back 180 degrees. While Larry was screaming and writhing in pain he quickly repeated the movement and snapped the other thumb as well.