Sakura Tastes the Shrimp

Story Info
Shibari training.
2k words
13.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sakura sat patiently on the rice paper matting awaiting Raion's pleasure. He had been studiously reading for at least an hour whilst the tip of the shinai in His right hand absentmindedly tapped against her exposed clitoris. To increase her discomfort every few minutes the tapping would cease only to be replaced with a slow rotation left and right that allowed the leather covered point to burrow between the lips of her labia as if to actually penetrate her vaginal opening. She was forbidden to move, to speak, even to breathe in anything more than a whisper. Twice she had been on the verge of orgasm and only the sharp clenching of molar against the inside of her cheek had made control possible. She tasted blood and was finding the now the iron laden saliva intoxicating.

The position she sat in was for the most part comfortable. Legs crossed loosely at the ankle and drawn upwards to sit some ten inches from her pubic bone, hands placed slightly behind her back and to the side supporting her weight. She could feel the rice paper between her buttocks was sodden from the steady trickle of fluid that oozed from her being but had come to accept that Raion was totally accepting of this female frailty, indeed seemed to find the scent and viscose texture of her expulsions quite enchanting.

Sakura watched excitedly as with a sudden decision He snapped the volume closed and with a look of purpose rose from the floor chair and arm rest He adopted whilst reading, straightened His gray kimono and moved silently, as always, to stand by the heavy legged low oblong table that had already been situated in the center of the room when she arrived. The shinai was gripped loosely in His right hand and He carefully pointed the tip to the very center of the table's surface.

"You will come and sit on the table Sakura. Please adopt the same position as you find yourself in now."

Sakura rose carefully. She knew the soaked rice paper would tear and break as she moved and wished at all cost to avoid having pieces cling embarrassingly to her anatomy. She positioned herself between Raion the table and lowering herself carefully knees pressed together till her buttocks contacted the cold surface. From there she was easily able to slide back till her pelvic bone was directly in the center of the table. As prescribed she folded her left knee first and then crossed over the right ankle. Sliding her hands backwards and slightly to the side she allowed her fingertips to touch the edge behind her back before resting her upper body weight elbows slightly flexed.

'Elegantly done Sakura."

As if to reinforce His words the covered tip of the shinai touched the table just behind her ankles then slid till it nestled once more neatly in the folds of her very swollen labia.

"Today we will be performing the Shrimp Tie. This is an ancient binding once used for the torture and interrogation of prisoners. You may find that the position induces a burning sensation in your anatomy but you will be released before any significant damage can occur. The name derives from the spread position of the knees suggesting the appearance of a shrimps legs."

The explanation and description of bindings was almost as pleasurable to Raion as the tying. He found the words had the same effect on His inner self as the feel of silk cord between His fingers, calming and medative.

'The form is simple, the effect profound. Together we will find harmony through the interaction of rope and flesh."

The first contact was with Sakura's ankles. Raion carefully passed the loop formed in the center of the silk cord over the right ankle then back under between tabletop and ankles. This He repeated three times, each completed double line passing over the first and second fingers of his left hand pressed against the inside of Sakura's lower shin. Having ensured the lines were parallel, tight together and flat the loop was passed under the triple whip replacing his fingers and then captured in a hitch formed in the open ends before pulling securely into a neat knot. The binding was tight without being constricting, immobilizing without causing immediate discomfort. Raion carefully moved each of Sakura's arms so that her hands laid over one another pressed against her abdomen.

"Please lower your head as far as comfortably possible towards your ankles."

Sakura obeyed. Bending at the small of her back she relaxed her head and shoulders and rolled forwards. Carefully avoiding trapping any of her hair beneath the rope Raion passed the open ends upwards then around her neck to descend and pass through the loop at the ankle binding. He spent the next few minutes tightening the neck bind at each exhalation until satisfied that the position was as low as possible within anatomical limits. The slack was then wrapped around the neck loop in a vine and finished by pulling through the loop.

Her breathing was necessarily shallow but even. The effect of the constriction was overwhelming, almost fetal and she closed her eyes in total relaxation. The final flourish was an improvised wrist restraint pinioning her hands in their crossed position and finished with a simple friction knot.

"Rest Sakura. The compression will be relaxing at first. Please indicate when you feel the effects begin to apply themselves."

Raion sat calmly on the floor in front of the table and studied her. The shallowness of her breathing induced a stillness that seemed to almost turn her into a living statue. He had seen images in the Western papers of street performers who would recreate such poses and whilst He recognized their skill He could not perceive such as art, only as entertainment.

Movement was a form He understood and accepted as natural. Stillness for rest or meditation was another form. Both could be attained singularly needing no skill beyond inherited mental and physical abilities. To attain the esthetic there was a need for an element that was beyond the normal, outreaching general capability, stretching possibility. His eyes followed the rope as it traversed Sakura's body and He felt emotion, recognized beauty. This was not something He had singularly created but the result of an interplay between an artist and a medium that was unique to a moment in time, as different from the last as to the next.

Sakura was drifting. Her mind was clear and her focus was firmly on the slow and steady expansion and contraction of her lungs that the binding still allowed. Panic had tried to force its way into her psyche, the realization that she was totally at the mercy of another, the fear of abandonment. She had shattered the threatening cloud with a single thought, a simple word but all consuming, trust.

She took great care of her body. Stretched upon rising, used her anatomy in a balanced and efficient mechanical way throughout the day and ensured her diet was adequately nutritious without causing unnecessary bulk to impede suppleness. Trained from infancy to move in a slow, controlled and elegant fashion, even to the degree of wearing ankle hobbles so as not to over stretch or exert in walking, she attempted to sustain a degree of fitness and muscle tone that ensured her carriage was both strong and pleasing to the eye. Her feet were large in comparison to the population's norm, but her family had refrained from any attempt to overcome nature's choice by binding or other artificial means and had rather accepted the expense of having masterpieces of disguising footwear specially contrived. The result was a very strong and sound base that allowed impeccable stance and an ability to remain motionless when so required.

Raion rose silently. He had practiced sitting in seiza fashion since first able to remain upright and His ability to step in or out of the position smoothly and quietly had reached a level He found almost acceptable. The girl was deep in a concentrated meditation. Her breathe was shallow but steady, her body fixed but relaxed. He allowed His eyes to flow across the contours of her limbs, even accepting their dalliance as they found her breasts and the shapely falling curve of her belly. He allowed Himself to drink her beauty, inhale the scent of her willing submission and felt the nourishment feed Him body and soul.

Sakura never saw or heard Him move rather she felt the empty space where He had been. She had never actually seen Him sit and watch her, but even eyes closed she had felt His power. Now her body had dissolved her trance, having accepted the Shrimp happily for a period her physique was now starting to give telltale messages that what was acute awareness would soon become discomfort and eventually pain. It was the hairs on her neckline that alerted her to His presence behind her, standing as if some form of static electrical charge danced between them they pointed straight back and whispered His name. She felt the strong arms snake around her before they did and as His hands clasped in front of her she was aware again of the heat from His ki. As He lifted her and drew her back she felt herself enclosed as if a small pebble wrapped in the embrace of an all-consuming sea.

She found her new position disconcerting. Her buttocks had moved to beyond the edge of the table and it was simply the forward thrust of her head and upper body that seemed to be stopping her toppling off completely. Quite automatically she pressed herself forward and was amazed to realize than this small adjustment took all pressure from her bindings. She also became aware of the fact that her anus and vagina was now totally open and exposed. Looking down at the table top between her thighs she could clearly see the trail of moisture marking the path her swollen labia lips had taken. As His hands unfastened and slid away she was aware of the palms and then fingers brushing across her nipples and she felt the familiar stirring of an orgasm begin to blossom in her womb. At other times she might have used her clenched thighs or tightened abdomen to suppress the almost inevitable conclusion but in this open and totally exposed stance no such muscular inhibition was possible.

Raion felt the guttural moan long before it became audible and when finally it did escape her lips the texture was thick and viscose as the whale oil His ancestors had utilized for their brightest toro. Such potency, such vibrato, like the breathe of a Hinoenma upon an unsuspecting eardrum. He smelt her expulsion long before the hot flood spotted His bare feet and ankles. Sliding His right foot forward He lowered Himself to His left knee then placing His right leg parallel and two fist widths to the side sat back on His calves. Her anus was now exactly at eye level and He watched in fascination as the wondrous orifice tightened and relaxed in response to the invisible movements of her cervix. His right hand extended and the middle finger rested against the hot opening then slowly effortlessly dipped into the interior to be gripped vice like with desire. Just by flexing His finger joints He was able to feel the textured interior walls and luxuriate in the softly burning slickness.

She orgasm-ed again. Her anus gripped the penetrating digit in desperation at her cervix descended forcing her urethra to pump a steady stream through her gaping lips to fall like monsoon rain upon Raion's silk kimono-ed thighs. Hypnotized by the outpouring the fingers of His left hand swam upstream like a salmon fighting the prevailing current to settle deeply in her warm welcoming sheath. He played gently, rhythmically, following the musical notes as they appeared on the stave of His imagination. Now they were one, joined flesh in flesh, two living beings merged into a primal fusion of eroticism.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
Your stories are incredibly erotic

I find myself, however, a little lost when you use words such as 'shinai', and I am not at all certain that I have the correct picture in mind. Could you possibly post a link to some kind of 'Shibari for Dummies' web page?

Thank you for your lovingly-crafted writing; I would have been happy to award this and your previous story five stars, but you have not enabled scoring. Perhaps you should consider it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bound to My Mate Ch. 01 A chance encounter with her life mate.in NonHuman
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Vampires Don't Sparkle Ben meets a mysterious woman and starts to fall for her.in NonHuman
More Stories