Sakura Understands Reality Ch. 05

Story Info
The Cost of Freedom Part One.
2.2k words
5.8k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sakura sighed pensively as the train slowed to a stop at the station platform. Certainly the excitement that came from knowing she was about to experience a world beyond familiar flooded fields excited her but somehow the parting filled her with a foreboding she found hard to push aside. The Daimyo had accompanied her to the station, a great honor and at their final bow had pressed a small fortune in yen into her tiny hand.

"You must live as I would want you too sakura. Enjoy each moment to its fullest but never forget who you are."

Sakura had wept. All she had ever loved and wanted stood before her but now simple circumstance and her need to further her education was forcing her away.

"I don t want to leave Daimyo."

Raion had smiled at her in a way she found disconcerting. Certainly His face was full of kindness and understanding but also a tinge of some deeper thoughts were written on His lips.

"The world is much bigger than this place. You must see what will soon invade our simplicity to prepare yourself for the future. Yes you understand the technology, certainly you have the ability to grow, but I need you to see everything that threatens us before we are engulfed and suffocated by the cloud of change. Your journey is of vital importance. My eyes cannot fathom the sights and sounds you will behold. My mind cannot absorb the wonders that will be at your fingertips, you are My eyes and ears, My understanding. It is but a few months till you will return and when you do your new gained knowledge will hone My blades edge."

She had watched Him walk away, never looking back, no hesitation, His black kimono outlined starkly against the white gravel path that led homeward to the dojo. His hair was grayer in the light and His frame somehow stouter than she remembered.

"So where are you headed?"

The question snapped her back into the present.

"College. I am going to Tokyo to college."

Her questioner was about her own age, a tall impressively handsome boy with an air of overwhelming self-confidence.

"Going to the big city myself. Got a job at my uncle's factory. Going to be a manager."

Sakura smiled. She hadn't much knowledge about the world of factories and finance but was certain the boy's prospects had more to do with family connections than ability.

"I saw you with the Daimyo. Are you related?"

"I was lucky enough to be one of His pupils and He honored me by accompanying me to the train. He is a great and wise man."

"Never met Him myself so can't say anything to His wisdom. As for being great I imagine it's not too hard taking a hereditary position."

Sakura smiled politely enough but noted the tone of the conversation seemed to reinforce her first impressions. She had become used to two kinds of men, the older quiet controlled ones who had real power and authority and the boastful younger ones who thought they owned the world by right. This one was decidedly the later.

"Rather like becoming a manager in your uncle's factory you mean?"

Sakura watched the boy's face and was surprised to read no reaction. Perhaps his eyes darkened just a little but the fixed smile stayed the same.

"Very much so I would imagine. You are an astute girl."

Sakura was embarrassed to feel her face flush a little. She had little doubt that the compliment was sarcasm but a compliment none the less. The boy intrigued her. Obviously he was a resident of her village but she had never seen him and she definitely would have remembered. He had that polished suaveness that made him worm easily into a girls mind and a face that was disarming to say the least. His clothes were western, but not the garish style of a criminal, or the frenzied compote of a fashion flowing buffoon. Well-tailored, expensive and yes appealing. Sakura hated and more importantly regretted the fact she liked him on site. He was trouble and she knew she was being charmed by a snake.

My name is Harinezumi Taneko by the way."

Sakura wondered if she was meant to know him, he certainly looked as if the name was supposed to be familiar.

"Nice to meet you Harinezumi, I am Sakura, Sakura Shoda."

"The rice dealers daughter?"

"Yes that's right, I am surprised you have heard of my father."

"Don't be silly everyone in the province knows of Shoda Rice."

Sakura knew she was being overtly flattered but even so found herself wanting to hide her mouth behind her hand and giggle. To do so would of course be far too obvious a sign of her feelings towards this preening boy for comfort. She felt slightly scared, somewhat embarrassed and noticeably aroused.

The train was extremely crowded. Rail time tables in the provinces are predictably exact but so infrequent that at times like this when so many students were all heading in the same direction travel room was at a premium. Sakura collected together her rolling suitcase, hold-all and small back pack and walked along the platform looking for a carriage that wasn't totally overcrowded. No obvious space was available and she had almost accepted that the journey would be spent in a corridor either standing or sitting perched on her case when suddenly she heard Harinezumi calling her name from an open carriage door.

"Come join us Sakura! My friends and I have sort of taken over this carriage and there's plenty of room for one more."

Sakura hesitated momentarily. She was of course excited to be invited but something in her gut didn't feel quite right.

"Come on be quick, train won't wait forever. Mikio go help Sakura with her bags."

A verge large muscled boy jumped down immediately and with a grunt in her general direction picked up the luggage in hands the size of baseball mitts and carried it onto the train. Sakura, her hesitancy totally defeated and overridden followed.

"Mikio will make sure your bags are stowed safely. Why don't you go over and introduce yourself to the rest of girls over there.."

The carriage was pretty crowded. Everyone was really excited to be heading back to college after some pretty staid vacations at home, the volume of conversation and booming music began drawing Sakura into the festivities. The gang of girls was perhaps nineteen strong and they were dressed in the most diverse styles possible, Goth, Punk, Lolita, Wonderland, even Sakuras own Kigarumi taste was represented. Sakura felt a little overwhelmed but lots of smiles and cheery hellos greeted her, even a few pecked kisses on the cheek. Suddenly her trip to college seemed less of a lonely journey into the unknown and more of an adventure to be happily enjoyed and treasured.

Yuiko Furinaka, Yui to her friends watched Sakura with intense interest. She had noted the way Harinezumi looked at the girl and she wondered if this was finally a chance for her to break free of the chains that bound her body and soul to his service. Twice before she had tried to escape the clutches of the heir to the Aguchi clan and both times she had suffered harshly for her impertinence. The first time she was told quite clearly by her own father that she was expected to show suitable respect and obedience to the Clan to protect and continue her own family's position and the second time Harinezumi had forthrightly threatened her total ruin if she dared disobey him in any way. Yui had therefore accepted her lowering to the position of a sexual slave to Harinezumi as an unavoidable feudalistic duty even when it had included being pimped out to his friends and acquaintances. However the recent development of having to service his father, uncles and their business associates was too much for even her overwhelming sense of family responsibility. She had realized her only possible escape was through a substitution with someone new, younger and still morally pliable and Sakura might just fit the bill.

"Hello my name is Yui. So nice to have you join our numbers. Such a cute outfit, such lovely hair!"

Sakura felt overwhelmed. From her perspective Yui represented everything she wished to accomplish. Beautiful, tall, slim, dressed in the most elaborate and expensive of the latest Kawaii fashion with all the confidence and attention those things bought. Sakura had dreamed of being such an icon herself as long as she could remember and was certain her Daimyo would be proud of her attaining such position and respect.

"Thank you so much Yui."

Sakura wanted to say more but was pulled into such a warm embrace by her new friend she quite lost track of her thoughts. Yui meanwhile breathed deeply and was pleased to smell the odor of arousal on this poor innocents flesh.

"Come through to the girl's area of the carriage, we can chat properly. Sumi, Kanko why don't you come too and help entertain Sakura!"

Sumi a very well-proportioned Lolita doll and Kanko, the quintessential Goth Alice followed gleefully. Things were definitely looking up.

"Would you like a drink?"

Yui casually waved towards the table between the bench seats. Sakura was surprised to see such an array of both western and Japanese spirits so readily available.

"You probably are used to only being allowed such tipples on high days and holidays!"

Yui's comment was just sufficiently demeaning to0 make Sakura feel like a poor relation to these obvious street wise girls and so she of course immediately poured herself a glass of Black label and mixed in some cola.

"Well that certainly shows you know your way around a party!"

Sakura absolutely glowed at the compliment and giggled quite recklessly in full view of the trio.

"You got anything to make the journey rock Sumi?"

The girl smiled knowingly and pulling a brightly enameled cigarette case from her pocket produced a very fat well rolled joint.

"I hope we can trust you to keep all this decadence between us girls?

Sakura nodded eagerly. Her fears were beginning to disappear with the now warm sensation caused by the whiskey and coke in her stomach.

"Let's all sit down and get to know each other shall we?"

Yui pulled Sakura down with her to sit on the carriages bench seat and Kanko flopped down on her other side.

"Sakura you're like the best possible filling in a Kawaii sandwich!"

The girls all giggled whilst Sumi, sitting on the floor and leaning her back against Sakuras knees got the joint fired up. Sakura felt the stress of the day begin to seep from her body as the alcohol and secondary smoke from the joint began to permeate her bloodstream. The girls on either side were snuggling close, their heads laying on her shoulders and arms entwined with hers. Sumi, as she relaxed back inhaling deeply, had inadvertently nudged Sakuras skirt higher and higher till the back of her head rested hard on Sakuras belly and her neck was nicely supported between yielded bare open thighs. Raising her hand Sumi passed the joint to Kanko who immediately took a huge hit holding the smoke deep in her lungs for what seemed an age then slowly released the breathe in a long drawn out sigh of contentment before lifting her face just long enough to kiss Sakura on the cheek. Yui took the spliff from Kanko's fingers and was about to take a draw when she stopped momentarily.

"You ever had a blow back Sakura?"

Sakura smiled and nodded eagerly whereupon Yui inhaled the intoxicating fumes and pressing her lips over Sakuras mouth exhaled whilst at the same time thrusting her tongue into the yielding mouth. Sakura shivered and without a thought squeezed her thighs on Sumi's neck.

"Maybe I should shut the door and window shades."

Sumi rose and quickly fastened the doors inside catch, pulled down the retractable shades on the windows then returned to her previous position but this time burying her face in Sakuras exposed pantie covered pubic mound. Reaching down Yui and Kanko each raised one of Sakuras knees till her cotton covered vulva and anus were totally available. Sumi wasted no time in pulling the flimsy garment aside and hungrily tongued the exposed flesh. Sakuras first climax came fast and hard covering Sumi's face with a steady stream of glistening fluid and she could feel the rippling precursors of a multiplicity following close behind.

Momentarily ceasing her frenching Yui managed with her one free hand to push her own panties down almost to her knees and gripping Sakuras left hand made sure the fingers found her sodden cunt. Not to be left out Kanko repeated the process with Sakuras right hand and started to make the little whimpering noises that in Japan indicate an oncoming deluge.

Sumi was now concentrating entirely on Sakuras extremely responsive ass and driving her tongue deep into the ring she savored the flavor of this wonderful and unexpected new treat. Sakura tasted of new and as yet undebauched flesh and Sumi began to fantasize over the hours of wonderful carnality to come.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
I Wish. . .

That you had not gone there. I still gave it 5 *’s, but I couldn’t favorite it this time. I may have to skim the next few chapters. Please keep writing, I’ll keep reading.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Alcove Sexual Escapades Risqué nightclub sex reawakens woman's sexuality.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Princess Ransom A young princess becomes a ransom for her nation.in Romance
Since You've Been Gone Leaving home and finding Lesbians' Corner.in Lesbian Sex
Dottily Here Again Back at last!in Lesbian Sex
The Bindings That Tie A woman meets her girl crush math teacher in a kinky way.in BDSM
More Stories