Salacious Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2.
4.5k words
4.65
9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In most ways I am a quiet reserved person but when someone makes me mad I have a tendency to give them an unedited vulgar piece of my mind. Especially people who are rude or abrasive to service people. I feel bad about it later on, but I cannot always apologize to them.

Tonight is our date night, and I'm pretty sure that Jake found out that I'd showed my ass again while he was away on business. I found out that he'd called my best friend to find out if I'd misbehaved, and of course she told him that I had! Damn her!

Jake arrived on time with a black leather bag which at once gets my attention.

"What-ya got," I ask?

"You will find out soon enough. Did you have a nice day today?"

"Yes,"

"What about this past week, while I was away?" Tonight's the night Jake thought, it's time show her what I have been up to all these weekends. While she thinks I've been out of town on business while I have been to Excalibur, learning how to Dominate her safely. She is going to be so surprised, I can hardly wait to see her sweet submissive side give over to me.

"Yes, it's been rather dull without you here to distract me."

"So, you behaved?"

Oh no... I finally knew where this conversation was headed so now to decide how much to share, "well, umm, I got mad at the repairman, because he made me wait for two hours, but that was a very good reason to get upset. Right?"

"Baby, have we talked about this haven't we?"

"I know I am sorry it's just I had such a bad day today?"

"Did you or did you not ask for my help?"

"Yes... but."

"There's only one butt I am concerned with right now," Jake really looked serious. "Do you still want my help?"

Oh damn, he was giving me an out. What should I do? My mind went in twenty different directions until, I remembered the girl on the cross. I made the decision yes, I was still scared crap-less, but I trusted Jake, he loved me whether he knew it or not . He would never hurt me.

"Yes Jake, err Sir, I still want your help." I lowered my head ashamed for how I had acted.

"What did I say the last time this happened?" Jake's voice lowered became deeper, wow now that's a Dom's voice. Now that i thought about it his whole demeanor had changed, became more take charge. It was a change that I instantly liked.

"I told you I would punish you did I not? You promised you would be good, and to not lose your temper?

I nodded.

"Words Robin," Oh my again with the voice.

"Yes, Sir."

"Since you have disobeyed me you will be punished."

Unsure if he was kidding I did not move. Jake raised his eyebrow at me. Oh wow, this was something new, but it is leaving this delightful ache that settles low in my belly and has me creaming my panties. I could not wait to see where Jake was headed with this until his next statement, "Robin strip."

"Here?" I groused.

"I am not going to say it again either strip or I won't ever help with this again."

So, I turned my back to remove my clothes, but Jake was not having it, he didn't say a word he just turned me around, raised his eyebrow and let me know with that one look he was not pleased. So, I remove my clothes, slowly to tease him or piss him off I am not sure, by now I was wet and no way in hell did I want him to stop but I did think a bit of an attitude was in order.

"Well, you do not need to be so uptight about it," I said, snarkily.

"Well that, my little smart ass, Will cost you later, now fold and lay your clothes on that chair, then kneel, knees spread palms up, head bowed,"

I follow his commands, getting wetter by the moment, this is a totally new side of Jake and I like it very much. I peaked as Jake moved toward my clothes and was mortified as he picked through my clothes removed my very wet panties and brought them up to his nose. O my, God, he's sniffing them, then he stuffs them in the pocket of his Jeans.

He turns to me almost catching me looking at him. Then, the doorbell rings, Oh Shit I am sitting here naked knees not only spread wide but facing the door. I watch mortified as Jake turns to open the door.

"Jake I am naked!"

"I know."

Then, he turns to open the door. Jake steps aside inviting in a good-looking guy, who zeros in on me as he walks into the room. O my God its Ian.

"Robin, this is Ian, I do not think you two have been properly introduced." Jake was grinning and I knew without a doubt that I had been set up.

Ian had finished school early and had left to return to England just before Jake and I had started dating.

"Ian is here to watch your punishment. You okay with this?"

"Yes, Sir If, Ian being here pleases you, then it's okay with me."

Secretly, I was delighted my dream right here in my living room. Jake had told me that he and Ian had shared women before. Apparently Ian liked to watch, I wondered if there would be more to this than just a Funishment. If all I had heard of Ian and Jake was correct , I was in for a memorable evening.

"We already talked about what you like and I know your limits, is there anything you want to add to what we have talked about?"

"No Sir."

"Pick a safe-word," I thought for a moment, I'm not sure where it came from but the word just popped into my head and out my mouth.

"Salacious." How had Jake learned about limits and safewords?

"OK, go over to the table, bend over it, we shall see to your punishment."

So, now my clit was throbbing like crazy as I bend over the table.

"Spread your legs shoulder width, put your hands together stretched above your head."

Jake comes over and nudges my legs further apart then, he takes the rope and ties my hands together, then leaves them just laying on top of the table.

"Now, Robin I brought some things with me, would you like to see the one I brought for punishment?"

"I am not sure, but okay, yes, I want to see, please Sir."

I watch from the side as Jake pulls a paddle out of his bag, it's about fifteen inches long in length a wooden handle with a strip of leather about three and a half or four inches. I am not sure how I feel about this development, I should really learn to keep my mouth shut, I know Jake is kinky, but I never saw this coming.

"Why are you being punished?"

"Because I lost my temper and then opened my mouth," I reply cheekily.

"You have earned. Ten strokes for your temper and five for your little attitude."

My clit is throbbing and I am dying to press my thighs together to relieve the throb, I can feel the wetness leaking down my leg.

"I'm not going to tie you to the table but you will remain in place if you move we start again. also, I want you to count and ask for your next stroke. Do you understand the instructions and are you ready to begin?"

"Yes, Sir I understand." Jake moves to my side and I see Ian watching. Jake is moving his hands over my ass smoothing the skin there, tracing his fingers from my ass around to my dripping pussy he plunges his fingers inside stroking my pussy. He played my body like a fine instrument, from the opening strains to a shivering crescendo.

"I can see how wet she is Jake," Ian whispered.

Ian got up, and walked up to my other side now Jake on one side, rubbing my ass and Ian is tracing his fingertips from the back of my knee, up the inside of my thigh higher till he's so close to my pussy I know he must feel the heat from it. Then, he pushes his index finger inside me.

"Oh, yea she likes this Jake she is soaking."

Ian adds another finger pumping them up inside me, massaging the walls of my pussy with his fingers. Oh God, such sweet torment. Jack moved from my ass to my breast the part not pressed to the table, tracing tracing his fingers along my body. Both of them together driving me slowly insane. Suddenly, Ian and Jake stand back.

"Baby, from the juices on Ian's fingers I can tell that you are ready." Ian comes to stand by my head and places his fingers on my lips.

"Suck your juices from my fingers, Robin."

Ian, Jake, and I all groan as I lick the evidence of my arousal off Ian's fingers. Jake picked up the paddle thing laying on the table beside me. He moved to the side. Ian stepped away from the table but stayed within my line of sight where he had a good view of the action. Suddenly I hear a whoosh then a thwack sound that registers just before heat bursts across my rear. Ouch Lordy picking daisies that hurt.

"One, ooooh may I have another."

Jake uses the leather end to run over my ass. The cool leather oddly soothing my burning ass.

Then, another whoosh and thwack which lands on my other cheek. I have a hard time staying down on the table I want to rub my burning rear so badly, not to mention that the throb in my cunt. I know by now Ian has a good view and can see my juices running down my thighs I was mortified. Jake taps me on the ass.

"Do we need to start over?"

"Oh no Sir, suddenly I remembered to count. "Two Sir, may I have another?"

Whoosh and thwack

"Three, may I have another Sir?" oddly the strike of the paddle does not register anymore, but then it quickly builds to an inferno which morphs into an aching throb between my legs.

Whoosh and thwack

"Four Sir, may I have another?"

aaaaahhhhggg, I come to my toes dancing as much as possible without moving my feet from their position.

Whoosh and thwack, five, six, and seven proceed as before, each thundering whack, making my clit pulse violently, and my need to rub the ache away more intense.

Whoosh and thwack

"Eight Sir, may I have another?" That one was evil, placed just at the top of my thighs, where the skin was unmarred and unprepared.

Whoosh and thwack

"NNNNine" I said while coming up on my toes , "Sir, may I have another?" Oh my I made it.

whoosh and thwack

"Ten Sir, Oh thank you, Jake."

I lay there openly weeping, not sure why but it felt so very, very good to release the pent up frustration. I could hear Jake explaining to Ian how this release was something that I needed and that it was good for me. But then I heard something that made my belly jump with nerves? Excitement? I was not sure which.

"So, Ian she has five punishment strokes left would you like a go?"

Oh my, I had forgotten them. I was now in panic mode how could my poor ass take anymore?

"Yea, I would can I change the game a bit?"

"Of course, this is your show now,"

I hear Ian sorting through the bag and then a package being torn open, steps to the kitchen, the water running, what was up? Then, Ian is at my side

"Come here, Robin," he took my hand assisting me to my feet standing beside me as I got my shaking legs working again. He led me to the middle of the room where he had placed a dining chair. He sat and pulled me towards, him tapping the insides my thighs, indicating that I should straddle his thighs. His hands remained on my thighs, Jake's at my rear tracing the back of his hand over the glowing globes of my ass. Ian moved down my legs then traced upward, to my pussy his finger ran from my slit up to my clit. My legs quiver and I feel the beginnings of an orgasm suddenly Jake removes his fingers and slaps me on the thigh.

"You know better than to cum when you are being punished." It now became clear that someone has been talking to Jake instructing him on some Dom secrets. "Ian why don't we, show Robin what we have planned for her."

Ian holds out a bullet vibe and Jake shakes the remote. My stomach drops, I have no idea how long I can hold up against that nasty little thing. Between the spanking and the orgasm, I have been holding for what seems like forever. Now, I'm standing here legs spread for Jake's buddy who I know likes to watch and share both of which are major turn-on's for me. How much more can one woman take? Ian's fingers at my entrance bring me out of my wandering brain. The bullet slides home and then I am moved to the side and placed over Ian's lap.

The vibe starts about medium speed.

"Robin, do not cum you have not earned that yet! Now, remind Ian why you are getting five extra swats."

They both wait while I get my shattered brain into gear again. Okay, I remember.

"Because of my cheeky behavior, Sir."

The vibe in my pussy intensity has just been turned up to full on high. I brace myself for what is sure to come next. Ian's hand that was so gently rubbing my tender skin whacks right square in the center of my right cheek. Then, he matches it with one to the other.

"Jake, I never knew what a nice shade of red a just paddled ass could be, thanks for inviting me." Another whack to the middle of my ass.

"Oh, it's not over yet Ian, Robin needs to thank us properly for her punishment."

I hear them chuckle as Ian lands the last two swats to the underside of my ass right at the top of my thighs where that wicked paddle had kissed earlier.

"Oooooh Oh my that really hurt." The vibe I thought was on high was apparently much stronger than mine because Jake turned it up again. "Oooo pleaseeee I really need to cum."

Two fingers entered me, and started stroking that sweet spot inside my cunt. My thighs and belly were quivering, dark spots danced before my eyes I was gasping for breath.

"Oh God! plesaseee."

Ian brushes the hair from my eyes, leans down, lightly skimming his lips against my ear, as he whispers. "Cum for me baby,"

Time seemed to stand still as lights burst into a symphony of color before my eyes my stomach and thighs were quivering beyond my control, and somewhere someone was screaming, I wondered who as blackness enveloped me.

"Who was screaming?" I mummer, aware now of my scorching throat. Both Ian and Jake chuckled.

"That was you, baby." Jake whispered as he stroked my cheek with the back of his hand.

I noticed we were in the bedroom and I was laying on the bed sandwiched between a very naked Jake and Ian. Jake was stroking my face and Ian was reaching around me rolling and pulling my erect nipples

"When did we come in here?"

I said as I reached for the orange juice Jake was handing me.

"Baby you have been out for two hours."

"O my God, how did that happen?"

"Well, after you screamed down the house, you passed out. Ian carried you in here and we let you sleep, we need you so it's time to wake up."

"My bum hurts Jake."

"Yea, you will remember your punishment for a few days at least."

"Ian and I, are going to help distract you. You did very well with your punishment, I never believed you could remain in place the whole time. You did, and I'm so very proud of you."

Four hands were doing a wonderful job of distracting me Ian and Jake seemed to be everywhere.

"Why don't you thank Jake for your punishment, Robin? Up on your knees and suck his cock."

Ian suggested, patting me on the ass to get me up. I took Jake's cock in my mouth, He had a beautiful cock a smooth purplish glans now glistening with a large drop of pre-cum, the long shaft was full of large veins which pulsed on my tongue as I lightly played with his cock. Kissing down the shaft and swirling my tongue around the head. Ian was laying on his back resting his head in his hand and playing with my nipple with the other.

"Take his cock in your mouth, slowly, yes like that, hummum so sexy to see your cheeks hollowed out like that you're giving it to him good are you not? There you go, take it deeper yes just like that, hummum yes suck that cock." Ian directs.

I turned my head watching Ian, who watching me sucking Jake's cock after awhile I let Jake slip from my mouth with a big plop sound. Ian's cock is my next target, I lift my eyebrows at him.

"Do I have your permission, Sir?"

"Oh yeah, you do."

he lay on his back, meanwhile, Jake kneels behind me and begins to stroke my pussy with his glans As I lick the head of Ian's very swollen cock.

"Yes baby go on take his cock just the head though, tongue it, do you taste him?"

Jake telling me what to do to Ian's cock is so titillating.

I moan, knowing the vibrations transfers to his cock in a nice erotic way. I encircle his cock with my hand gripping him at the root, and slide my mouth down his cock feeling the veins and bumps of the velvet smooth cock, I know that I am pleasing him when I see his balls draw up. As I am face-fucking Ian's cock, I feel something cold sliding up my back, ever so slowly up the crack of my ass, just as I start to wonder what he is up to I hear that damn vibe, which I fear and desire with equal measure, I moan in spite of myself. Jake runs his fingers through the wetness seeping from my pussy and starts finger fucking me, holding the cool metal of the vibe against the hot skin of my pussy as he runs it from back to front. I shiver as I think of the many options as the vibrations of the vibe run down the crease of my ass again.

"Oh God, I moan." Ian reaches to the bedside table opens the drawer and removes a tube of lube and a hot pink butt plug. I've seen them in kink stores but I swear this one is big. Jake eases me back down to a kneeling position while running his hands up and down my back and arms calming my nerves

"So, you know what we are planning don't you?"

"Yes" I whisper.

"We want to take you together. We have been working on stretching this ass and I think that you are ready for the plug. Are you Okay with this?"

"Yes" I answer not knowing what else to say but the truth. This had been running through the back of my mind all evening, it was my ultimate fantasy spread out before me, I was ready more than ready. Jake pressed my head down to the bed.

"Now, hold your rear in the air baby. Oh Hunny, you look so beautiful like this, all pliant and willing to do anything I ask, I cannot wait to fuck this ass." Jake whispers.

I feel the cold lube against the puckered opening, as he added a generous amount.

"I want you to relax we will go slow. Okay?"

Somehow I'm not sure I would be able to speak if I tried, so instead, I nod my head.

"Push back against my fingers, Robin," Jake suggested.

I push back as he enters my anus pushing in all the way up to his knuckles, as Ian, who had been silently watching, turns on the bullet he had placed in my pussy. Shivering, I press back harder against Jake's fingers as he adds a second and pumps in and out several times. The burn is uncomfortable and pleasurable at the same time, my heart kicked up a bit and I'm panting I need something, anything that will push me over the edge. I begin riding Jake's fingers, my mind in a sexual fog I just want to be filled by both of them. I cannot believe that my fantasy is coming true.

"Oh baby you look so hot with Jake finger fucking you like that."

Jake continues to work the lube in for several more seconds before removing them and placing the tip of the plug against me, pushing the tip past the ring of nerves.

"Oooohhhh"

"Breathe baby, and push back"

"Ooohh Jake, it hurts... it keeps getting bigger and bigger."

Just then the plug quickly narrows and seats itself. I lay there sweating as Jake and Ian murmur sweet words and soothing touches. Jake pulls me into his arms laying me back against the bed he holds my face between his hands caressing my lips with his thumbs.

"You know you mean the world to me. I would do anything for you."

Jake leans down kissing my lower lip then nipping it as he sucks it into his mouth. I lick at his mouth, and then our tongues are tangling, feasting on each other.

"Jake, pppplease, between the vibe and the plug I'm going crazy here."

"Aaahhh baby, let me help you."

Kneeling between my legs and nudging them apart with his knee, he removes the vibe. Spreading the lips of my pussy wide he fucks me with his tongue while teasing my clit with the pad of his finger, circling, and stroking me to a frenzy. My body being controlled by this sexual fog surrounding us, the fantasy nowhere near as good as the reality. Ian is watching, stroking his splendidly erect cock, I reach for him, replacing his hand with mine, I match my movements with those of Jake.

12