Salacious Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a leg in each arm he tosses them over his shoulders, and enters me in one meaningful thrust, taking my breath away. The plug shifts in my bum as Jake's cock thrusts, drilling me to the bed our bodies slick with sweat. Jake knows how to use his cock to drive me higher, rubbing the head of his cock against that one spot that sends me over the top . Tonight he only teases me, not giving me the release I need so badly. Ian is beside me teasing my nipples rolling and pulling them his eyes centered on my pussy as Jake continues to fuck me.

"God, you are so fucking gorgeous like this," Ian whispers. He leans down taking a pebbled nipple into his hot mouth, scraping it erotically with his teeth.

"Are you ready baby?" Jake slowed just rocking back and forth.

Speech is beyond me, so I nod my head, Ian moves to the edge of the bed sitting with his feet on the floor.

"Come over here baby and sit on Ian's lap facing him."

I straddle his hips, and watch as he guides the head of his cock running it from back to front, wetting its swollen head which is weeping and purple so engorged and hard it looks painful I run my nails from the base to the tip tracing a circle the head... he hisses his stomach tightens and I feel his balls draw up. I take my time lowering myself to the root my eyes slide shut as I bottom out on his cock, my breath hissing between my teeth as I hold myself deep.

Ian lays back pulling me down to him, rocking his cock in and out, Jake behind me wiggles the plug.

"Are you ready for me baby?" Jake crooned.

I manage to nod my head speech is beyond me, Ian inserts his hand between us and works the pad of his finger against my clit, as Jake removes the plug. Dribbles of oil, fingers massaging, the mushroomed head stretching me, burning, stretching, he's going too slow, I need, Ohh Ohh pushing back against that rock solid cock.

"We are about half way there, do you need a break?" Jake groans

"Oh God no, please don't stop." Without any thought, I push back taking Jake the rest of the way, Jake, Ian, and I moan.

"You two are killing me here." Ian mummers.

"Hummmmm oh my, oh god don't move give me a moment"

Jake and Ian run their hands over my body, soothingly as I breathe deeply, I'm close so close.

"Okay, move now"

Jake chuckles in my ear.

"Which will it be, move, or don't move."

"We are going to have this conversation now?" I groaned.

Ian starts rocking first, as Ian pulls back, Jake pushes forward. I'm in the middle living my darkest fantasy, riding the tide back and forth, Ian reaches between us massaging my clit.

"Oooohhh my stars, what are you doing to me?"

They picked up the tempo, erotic sex-fueled sounds were my only answer. I was so full, stretched to the limit riding both hot guys I fantasized about all those years and now, I was living it the reality so much better. The tension in both their bodies so great they trembled from it. Salty sweat slick bodies move, the tempo holding just shy of release. I was the first to soar, my body clenching with the force of my orgasm setting off Jake quickly followed by Ian.

We lay there tangled, chests heaving, trembling legs and arms, hearts slowing to normal, someone threw a sheet over us.

Tenderly, they pulled from my body, rolling me to my side, Ian caressed my face.

"Was it all you thought it would be?" Jake breathlessly whispered in my ear, as he nibbled on the tender flesh.

"You knew?"

"It was not hard to work it out baby Now, maybe we can schedule more visits with Ian."

"You did well for your first time." Ian whispered.

My eyes slid shut, exhaustion taking over, Jake returned with a warm wet cloth wiping the evidence of our lovemaking away. I wanted to protest, it was too personal, but he was finished and was sliding between the sheets with me. The last thought I had as I slipped into sleep was when I could get Jake to take Ian and me to Excalibur.

12