Salad

Story Info
I was hungry for a salad.
2.1k words
3.8
17.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiaman
kiaman
4 Followers

April 18, 2010

I was balls deep in her pussy. I mean I was so deep, the head of my cock was hitting her cervix, and she still wanted more.

You might want to know how I got in this position. Well let me tell you.

I'd had the craving for a salad all day, so I stooped off at the corner market to pick up the making. I had the lettuce, tomatoes and was looking at the cucumbers when I first was her.

She stood tall, about 5' 9", a little thick, but I like mine thick. But what caught my eye was her rack; they were big, sitting up high and looking like they just wanted to be sucked on.

I had just picked up the cucumber and it was just up to my belt when she said "I like my big."

I stopped moving the vegetable and slowly brought my head up and when I met her gaze I said "Mines is big."

She said "I would like to see it some time."

"Would now be too soon", I asked.

She smiled and said, "I live about five minutes away." I gave her a small wink and said, "Please lead the way."

Once outside I followed her to her car. I was checking out her ass, and it looked like it was something I would like to get my face in, real deep in.

After I helped her into her car, I went and got mine and joined up with her at the exit and followed her to her house. All the while I was wondering how I'd fallen into something this good, nice looks, real nice set of tits and a great ass I couldn't wait to get my hands on.

When she pulled into her driveway, I drove two houses down and parked on the other side of the street. I waited until she was inside before I got out; as I walked to her house, I noticed she had left the front door open. When I got to the door, I went in quickly, closed the door and waited. It was quiet. I couldn't hear a thing, until she said, "Did you get lost."

Her voice was coming from the second floor; I turned and started up the stairs. I went up the stairs slowly so as I wouldn't look to eager. When I got to the top I turned right.

The first door was the bathroom, the second a bedroom with the door open, but the room I was looking for was at the end of the hall with the door open. As I came to the door I stuck my head in and was greeted with her lying on the bed in a small black teddy.

I walked over to the bed and just stood, looking down at her laying there. She broke the ice and said, "Would you like to clean up some before we start.

"Yes, I would, thank you. I will be right back." I went to the bath room, and striped down and washed up, telling myself to be cool and not to rush it. I walked back to her room naked, just caring a towel.

When I came over to the bed, she sat up. That gave me my first good look at her breasts. They were big and full with big nipples already hard. I was standing, holding the towel in front of me. She reached out and took the towel from me and dropped it to the floor. Once her eyes found my cock they didn't leave. "My, my, you are big. Even bigger then I hoped for."

She took her index finger and ran it around the head of my cock, stopping at the bottom were my pre cum was leaking and ran rubbed her finger in it. Then she took her hand and wrapped it around the shaft, stroking it up and down. She leaned forward and ran her tongue around the head of my cock, getting it all wet.

I stopped her just before she took the head of my cock into her mouth. "Let me taste your cunt first."

"But it's so big; I just want to taste it." I stopped her and helped her lay back. I was happy she had crotch less panties on, and she shaved her pussy hair. That meant I could see everything while I was going down on her. As I got down on my knees, I opened her legs even more. T bed was just the right height. So when II leaned forward, my face fell right into her cunt.

I started out just running my tongue up and down her slit, just getting a taste of her. I next pushed my tongue down into her vagina and brought it up to her clit, and then sucked her clit into my mouth. I got a lot of her juices that way.

She was starting to move her hips as I licked up and down on her cunt. She brought her knees up onto the bed and laid them back, opening up her cunt even more I took my hands and opened her cunt lips and pushed my tongue in as far as I could up her vagina. After about five minutes, she said that she wanted a turn. I could live with that.

I stood up and waited for her to move over. I got a pillow and lay down next to her.

She started out my rubbing her tits on my cock. The way she was acting was a show in and of itself. She next used the tongue on my cock just around the head, stopping on the back side and running it up and down my pee slit. When she sucked the head in, she just ran her tongue the head, all the time holding my cock at the base.

Then she slowly sank her head down until she had almost my whole cock in her mouth. She raised her head and her hand followed. Up and down her head went and her hand following, slowly at first, and then faster and faster until her head was almost a blur.

Now I can take a long time to cum, but she was really working me hard, and I could feel myself starting to get close. I had to stop her. She stopped sucking me and looked up and said, "Did you have something in mind?"

"Yes I do. Please roll over."

She got up after placing one more kiss on the head of my cock, and said. "You were right. You sure do have a big on, especially the head. I could suck on that thing all day."

I had her get on her knees and lay her head down. I was going to work on that ass, every inch of it. I got behind her and just rubbed her ass cheeks in big circles. Every once in awhile I would spread her ass cheeks open and look at her cunt and asshole. I would lean in and smell her cunt and ass.

As I was already there, I ran my tongue just above her asshole. I wanted her to know what she was in for. I laid my tongue out flat between her vagina and her asshole and pushed and brought it up and pasted her asshole and back down to her asshole. That's when I went to work and started to lick her asshole as hard as I could.

With her ass so high in the air, I was able to lick her cunt, and I started to wear it out.

It wasn't too long before she had her first organism. I didn't stop. I was going to get her off as many times as I could. Sometime happens to me when I am going down on a woman. I just can't get enough. When she came, she started to pump her ass up and down. I slowed my licking down and just ran my tongue around her outer lips of her cunt.

When she calmed down I went back, sucking on her clit and licking her vagina. I then went back to licking her asshole. I worked it in as far as I could and rubbed it around the outside.

My knees were starting to get sore so I had to stop, but I wanted to keep going. I roes up rubbed her as a few more times then rolled over onto my back. I needed to rest for a minute or two.

She said that is was perfect and that it would give her some fun time. She said, "I love the size of the head of your cock. I can feel it grow in my mouth when I suck on it."

She put just the head in her mouth and pulled it out, making a popping noise; she did that quite a few times. She put her right hand on my balls and her left hand around my shaft and pumped it in sync with her head as she was going down on me.

We were almost in a 69 position, and she was sucking on my cock. I reached over and rubbed her ass and ran my finger up and down her cunt. I took my finger and got it wet with my mouth and put it on asshole, slowly working it in. She started pumping her ass on my finger, so I pushed it in as far as I could and she started to hum.

She stopped sucking and said. "I got to get this cock in my pussy now." Turning around she got on top of me and lowered herself down on my cock. It slid in like butter on a hot skillet. Leaning forward she brought her tit down to my mouth, and I sucked on them.

She was lifting her ass up and down so fast she was bouncing all over the bed. I could tell she was about to cum by the way look on her face. When she did cum, she went so stiff she could have been a rock.

"Keep pumping baby, keep pumping." She started to move her ass up and down again, and then she started to moan. I started to thrust my hips up and down also. Her moan changed and she went stiff again.

After about a minute, she asked, "Did you cum?"

I said, "No I am waiting to do it doggie."

She said, "Well let me get in position and you can have some fun."

As she got on her knees and grabbed a pillow. I got up and moved behind her. Again I rubbed her ass and took in the view.

I couldn't help myself and went down on her again. I licked her cunt and asshole, leaving a little spit. I moved in closer and rubbed the head of my cock around her asshole and then pushed it in a little.

I was shocked at how easy it slipped in. I just pushed the head in and then I stopped. I wasn't really trying to push it in...

I was just messing around. She didn't say anything. So I thought, "I will just give it a try." I pushed and another inch slipped in then another and another until I was balls deep. I pulled out until just the head was left in, then I pushed back in until I was balls deep.

She asked, "Are you having fun?"

"Yes," I said. I pulled out as slowly as I could. I slipped my cock down to her vagina, and I eased it in. I went all the way on the first push, all the way to balls.

"That's what I want to feel," she said. I put my hands on her hips and started pumping. I drove it home as deep as I could. I could feel the head of my cock hit her cervix.

That's where my story started, balls deep and her wanting more. Well I can feel my balls starting to build. I am going as fast as I can and I know I am going to pump a big load deep in her cunt.

Here it comes. Almost, almost, one more push now. I come so hard; it felt like I pulled a muscle in my ass. I keep pumping and pumping, and then I just stop. I can feel my body twitch, it pumping all by itself.

She slowly slides down until she is laying flat on the bed. I rolled over and I am beet.

She says, "That was one good time, and you can do me any time with that big cock of yours.

By the way what did you say your name was?"

kiaman
kiaman
4 Followers