Salami Anyone?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I did it!' I was so proud of myself; I passed the first test! I called Brian on his cell phone and told him the good news, and he was in the front door in a matter of minutes. We hugged and then fucked each other's brains out. The orgasm that I had that day with Brian was the greatest that I had ever had. It was even better than the one I had with Dan's monster cock. At that point, I knew that I was over my obsession, but I still had to pass one more test to prove it to Brian.

The next day was Dan's turn, but I wasn't worried. There was no doubt in my mind that I was back in control of my emotions, my lust for big cock.

Dan arrived about 10 minutes late. He was the same arrogant bastard that ran off on me at the restaurant. "Well, baby. Couldn't live without my cock, eh?" He piped up as he entered the front door.

"Yes, that's why I called. We have some unfinished business to take care of." I played along.

"You bet we have. No cops to interfere this time."

He took the same approach as he had in the parking lot. He undid his pants and dropped them to the floor. As he stepped out of them, I could see the large bulge, and he wasn't fully hard.

"Get on your knees and take my briefs off," he commanded.

I did as he ordered. He was fully hard by the time I slid his briefs off; he must have been anticipating my wet mouth on his big cock. Like the previous day with Alex, I just stared at it. Unlike then, I wasn't seriously tempted, I didn't even get aroused, as my contempt for him was stronger than my lust for his big cock.

"Suck it, baby. Take that big cock in your lovely mouth and suck it dry."

I looked up at him and could see the lust in his eyes. I did nothing.

"SUCK IT! YOU BITCH! Take that fucking cock and suck it!" He shouted as he grabbed my head and tried to shove his salami into my mouth, just as Alex had done, only much more forcefully.

I continued to look him in the eye with my lips firmly closed. He made several attempts to force it into my mouth, with no success.

He shocked my by slapping me hard across the face. "Open up, you fucking whore! I'll slap you silly if you don't."

When I recovered from the shock of his slap, I felt scared for the first time. I pushed the button on the necklace without him noticing.

Dan slapped me again and forced me to open my mouth. He shoved the head of his cock in between my lips and I took the opportunity to bite down on it, hard.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! You fucking bitch! You bit me! I'm going to knock your fucking head off!" I got up and ran toward the bathroom. He caught up with me and tackled me just before I reached the steps.

Just as he had me pinned down, Brian burst through the front door carrying a softball bat. "OK, you bastard. Let her up."

Dan's eyes got as big as saucers, he began trembling in fear. He slowly rolled off and away from me.

"Just what were you trying to do, asshole?"

"N-nothing, honest. I was only trying to give her what she wanted."

"Is that the truth?" Brian asked me.

"No. He slapped me hard, twice, when I wouldn't take his cock into my mouth. When he forced it in, I bit it, got up and tried to make it to the bathroom. You arrived just after he tackled me, as I was trying to get away."

Brian took a good look at Dan's now semi limp cock and could easily see my teeth marks. "You bit him a good one, didn't you?" He chuckled.

"Damn right I did."

Dan had started to get up off the floor. "Stay right where you are. I haven't decided what to do with you yet," Brian commanded.

"You wouldn't be so goddamn brave if you didn't have that bat."

"You're right, but my bat is a little more useful to me than your limp one is to you at the moment." He chuckled again as he pointed to Dan's cock.

Dan started to get up again, but Brian wouldn't let him. "Just stay where you are, macho man. I'm not finished with you yet."

"Wh-what do you mean? I didn't do anything, Irene wanted me to fuck her."

"I didn't ask you to slap me silly, you bastard," I interjected.

"That's not exactly the way I heard it, but you have a point. You wouldn't be here if she hadn't sought you out. However, you're arrogant, demanding attitude pisses me off. Slapping my wife was totally uncalled for, and I don't intend to let that go unpunished. I don't like you at all, macho man, and I think that you need to be taught a lesson."

Brian paused for several minutes, then spoke, "Honey, go get a sharp knife. I think we'll slice up this salami and make him eat it. Yeah! A salami sandwich!" He laughed as Dan's eyes got as big as watermelons. He couldn't be sure if Brian was joking, or not.

I didn't make a move to get the knife. I was hoping that Brian was joking.

"Forget the knife. Get that monster dildo that you bought recently. You know, the one that's even bigger than his cock. Bring some KY, also."

"OK, but what are you going to do with it?"

"You'll see. OK asshole, get up and bend over the back of the couch."

"Wh-why?"

"You're going to find out what it feels like to get fucked with a monster cock."

"Now wait a minute, you can't do that."

"Why not, you slammed your big prick into my wife, didn't you? Now it's your turn to find out how good it feels."

When I returned, Dan was bent over the back of the couch, ass up in the air. Brian took the dildo and lubed it up. He handed it to me and told me to fuck Dan's ass hole like he fucked me in that parking lot.

Dan was pleading with us not to do it. We all knew that it was going to hurt. He was literally going to get his ass hole reamed out.

I got in position and asked Dan if he had anything to say. He didn't respond. I shoved it into his hole in one thrust, and he screamed bloody murder. I began thrusting it in and out with no regard to his pain. The dildo did some damage because I could see some blood seeping out of his hole, but I didn't care. I kept on thrusting until Brian told me to stop. Dan had been screaming out in pain the entire time.

Brian picked up Dan's clothes and told him to get out. "We don't want to ever see or hear from you again. If we do, you won't get off so easy the next time. OH, yes, just in case you think about ignoring my warning, we have a video tape of today's events that we wouldn't hesitate to distribute."

Dan slowly put his briefs and pants on and left, walking like he had a corncob stuck up his ass.

From that day on, the only salami that I ever taste, I buy at the Deli.

12