Sale Call

Story Info
The Office's Pam Beesley meets a client.
1.7k words
4.08
38.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intercom buzzed;

"Pam Beesley, from Dunder Mifflin is here to see you." I heard my assistant tell me.

"Show her in." I have to tell you I have had a slight thing for Pam since first seeing her behind the receptionist's desk at her office. She almost always wore a shirt that showed off her large tits, and a skirt that hugged her hips. More than once did I think of her luscious tits and ass as I fucked my wife.

Having her as our new sales Rep from Dunder Mifflin, was a pleasant surprise, and within minutes after she left our first meeting – and Pam getting her first sale – I had my cock in my hand and imagining her wrapping her lips around my shaft sucking my balls dry.

She did not disappoint in what she wore today, a tight silk blouse, the top two buttons undone, showing just a hint of cleavage. A tight gray skirt, just below her knees and high heel boots – it was Scranton and it was winter. She sat down, crossed her legs, her skirt riding up above her knee, I took in the view of leg I got, as well as her hard nipples beneath the silk material. I felt a slight shift in my suit pants.

After exchanging greetings I start out the meeting.

"Pam seems our shipment is having some difficulty."

"This is the first I'm hearing of this." Pam tells me, her nervousness over losing the sell

Is obvious, she had told me this was her first sell – I had popped her sales cherry, so to speak.

"I'd hate to see someone else's' sucking, mess you up." I say, as I get up from behind my char.

"It would be a shame if this gets blown." I tell her, my cock starting to shift inside my pants, as I make my way around the oak desk, her eyes following me.

"I'll look into this soon as I get back to the office." Pam reassures me.

"That's fine, fine. You do that." I tell her, as I lean back & rest against the desk.

"But what about now, this whole sale could just blow up all over you. What can you do for me now to stop that from happening?"

She sat there a minute thinking, uncrossed her legs and moved forward in her seat.

"What if I do this?" Pam said as she slid out of the chair and on to her knees, she brought her hand to my crotch and grab my cock through my pants and squeezed. Pam looked up at me, bit her bottom lip and unzipped my pants, reached her pretty hand inside the opening and pulled out my erect cock. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened as she saw the size of my manhood, just over ten inches long and three inches thick.

"Oh my.." she whispered "Nice." She tells me as she strokes my shaft with her hand.

She brings her head forward toward my cock; at last I'll have this beauty sucking my cock, just like I fantasized. She licks the head of my cock with her tongue, encircling the complete, before taking the head into her mouth and sucking it like a straw, her hand still pumping my shaft. A bit of precum emerges,

"That's a start." She says just before licking from the slit at the end of my cock. She grabs just below the end of my cock with her other hand and squeezes lightly, while at the same time flicking her tongue right over my pee hole, getting any and all pre cum as it comes out. She kisses the end of it. Pam looks up at me, both her hands now pumping my cock, she smiles and lowers her head down and engulfs my cock with her mouth. The sensation is incredible; Pam's head bobbing up and down my shaft, my hands grab hold of my desk's edge.

"God, yes, suck it, feels so good Pam." As I look down, what a view, my hard cock getting wetter and wetter as it disappears and reappears from Pam's mouth. As her hair covers her face I push it back with one hand, not wanting to miss seeing her suck me. Pam getting more and more into the act as she begins moaning, her breathing more labored as she continues sucking my cock.

As quickly as she started she stops, leans back, her hands on the floor behind her, her nipples now hard from being turned on, not from the cold, jutting out toward me.

"Get your pants off, I want to suck your balls." Pam unbuttons and removes her blouse, her sheer lace bra doing all it can to hold her, what looked like 36 C size tits in place. Not that it mattered; soon her hands were behind her back and unhooking it and letting her sweet tits free. She grabbed them and fondled them as I undid my belt and pants, pulling them down. She lifted a tit up and lowered her mouth, her tongue snaking out to lick the hard nipple. I instinctively grab my cock and stroke it as she playful licks and sucks on the nipple.

"No need for you to do that, I'm your rep, it's my job to make sure you are happy." And with that she grabbed hold of my balls and took my cock back into her mouth, not only taking it into her mouth, but the entire length, and held her mouth there as she fondled my balls. I was amazed, it took Pam roughly five minutes to be able to swallow my entire cock, it took my wife nearly a month of blowing me to do it, and my assistant two weeks of daily blow jobs to swallow it. Pam didn't just do it the one time, she continued to deep throat my rod, Pam was a cock sucking pro – I'd find out later that she would go down to the warehouse and suck off all the guys down there on a weekly basis.

Pam was true to her word, she told me she wants to suck my balls, and she did. Holding my shaft up against my stomach, as she takes one then the other ball into her mouth, lightly sucking on them, even biting them a bit, It was all I could do to not shoot my load right then. Soon, Pam was back sucking and licking my happy cock. Her lips forming a near perfect "O" around my meat as she eagerly took my cock.

"So big, Biggest I've had" She told me, spitting on the end of my cock and rubbing it in with her hand, before going back to work on me with her mouth. I was ready to let go and explode into her mouth when she surprised me and stopped sucking.

Pam stood up, her tits moving up and down as she tried to catch her breath. She unzipped her skirt and kicked it to the side as she came toward me and kissed me, her tongue slipping into my mouth, my hands wandering sown her back until I grasped her firm ass in my hands, pushing the white panties up into the crack of her ass. I squeezed hard.

Pam moaned, as a gasp of air left her.

"I like it rough" she whispered.

I slid out from beneath her, and bent her over the desk, her tits flatten, bulging out toward the side as I grab the material of her panty's that had gathered in her ass cheek and pulled it to the side. Pam's breathing, as well as mine, was becoming faster, I could smell the excitement from her pussy, I knew she was wet. I moved closer to her, my cock brushing her ass.

"Yes." Pam said

I pushed my cock between her legs, I felt the heat of her cunt, my cock rubbed along her pussy, and the wetness touching my cock made me bit my lip, to hold off cumming.

I pushed my cock into her opening, she tensed up a bit, so as not to cry out and let my assistant know she was fucking her boss. I worked my cock in slowly, wanting to both enjoy the feel of Pam's pussy around my cock, as well as to make fucking her last as long as possible.

"More, God, more." Pam said

I kept pushing my shaft in as far as it would go up her, finally getting my 10 inches buried inside her wet pussy, my full balls resting against her as well. I slowly start pulling back and pushing back into her. A long stroke and then a shorter stroke, mixing it up so she wouldn't know how much cock would be buried inside her. Pam's moan were now loud, I knew my assistant must have heard her, I didn't care, I grab hold of Pam Beesley's hips and start fucking her wet cunt hard and fast.

"Fuck me!" Pam yelled "Shove that huge cock up my pussy. Fuck me like a whore."

Pam was pushing her ass back at me with each thrust of my cock into her, she was resting on her forearms on the desk, her gorgeous tits jiggling each time I rammed my cock into her. I couldn't speak, only grunting like an animal as I fucked this beauty bent over my desk. I smacked her ass, my hand print visible on her milky white ass.

"Sack it again, fuck me hard, make me cum you fuck." She yelled out. One, two, three hard smacks fell against on Pam's now red bottom.

"Oh god, oh God, I'm cumming I'm cumming." Pam said as she held her breath, I felt wetness on my own leg.

"Cum for me, cum for me. Cum in my pussy."

I had held out as long as I could, my balls let loose and the white sticky cum filled her pussy. I felt wave after wave shoot out the end of my cock. After my own orgasm had sup sided and a few more thrust up inside Pam's full pussy, I fell back into the chair. Pam remained bent over the desk, a beautiful sight in deed, her round red ass and her well fucked pussy, with my cum dripping out of her, right at eye level.

I'm truly looking forward to next month's sales call from her.