Salenna Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy had spread her legs apart and as Ray entered she clasped her legs around his back, she was making sure he wasn’t going to pull out easily and they too were testing each other. Celeste just grabbed Sean’s cock and guided it into her, rocking back and forth as it went in up to the hilt.

Roger watched and for the first 2-3 minutes the couples were exploring each other in what was to them a new sensation. The initial period gave rise to the next, they found that this was the most pleasurable action that they had ever experienced and the faster and deeper the cocks went the more pleasure both received, so the frenzy started. What started out as procreative sex had now turned into a lust of pure selfish pleasure as each couple fucked each other as if the world was ending tomorrow. The girls were moaning as they came to orgasm and the boys trying for their second cum in 15 minutes, but the boys were very fit and eager to please and shot their second load into the girls mouths almost in unison.

The rec. room looked like a casualty department, bodies lying everywhere in recovery mode, after a few minutes they sat up and reached for a drink, the girls cradled in the boys arms and the boys playing with the girls tits or pussy or both, the most incredible part was that not any of the couples were at all embarrassed with sex or nudity or that they had just fucked in front of each other, they were all innocent teens having the MOST fun ever. It was now the time to share experiences,

Jill.. “I wasn’t sure Barry was going to fit, but he’s wonderful, he makes you feel so full”

Barry.. “When I came I thought I was going to blow a hole in her throat!”

Celeste.. “Sean’s cum tastes sweeter than Roger’s but they’re both nice”.

Sean.. “I nearly came when I was sucking Celeste’s tits”

Ray.. “I know I sound like a pig but I want to fuck again”

Christy who was fingering herself.. “Me too, I love it, do you think they will teach us this at the convent?”

They all broke up laughing before kissing each other and getting ready for the next session.

12