Salenna Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Kneed my tits” she said as she pumped her arse over his cock.

Thoughts of the contest had now evaporated, Salenna was in heaven as the cock pumped in and out and she felt an orgasm coming on.

Jill looked over at Salenna as she sucked Ray’s cock and saw that Sean was fucking Salenna up the arse. Two could play at this and she to was on her knees in an instant, begging Ray to fuck her in the arse. He started slowly and then increased the pace till she was screaming with pleasure, Jill also had now forgotten about the contest as she neared her orgasm.

Ray and Sean looked at each other and winked, gave one another a high five and increased the shafting, within 30 seconds the four of them came together, it was earth shattering. The girls collapsed on the stomachs and as they did so, the boys softening cocks plopped out, the girls rolled over and clasped the boys round their necks and gave them a big sloppy “thank you” kiss.

“Dead heat!” yelled Celeste and Christy.

Jill and Salenna stood up to give Craig and Barry a thank you kiss and as they did little streams of hot cum ran from their arse down their legs and pooled on the floor.

What a day it had been, what was in store for tomorrow? But that was a long sleep away.

Roger had watched it all, sitting quietly in the corner with a tall scotch and ice, he had seen some porno movies in his time but what he had just witnessed in front of him beat them all hands down. A thought crossed his mind but he erased it before it had time to take root, he finished his drink and said good night to them all and headed up to bed.

Roger was just about asleep when the door opened and Celeste and Christy crept in.

“You have been neglected today with all the goings on, so Celeste and I thought we might suck you off to sleep” said Christy.

“Thank you for teaching us all about sex, the last 2 days I will remember for a lifetime” said Celeste and took Roger’s cock on her mouth.

With both of them licking his balls or sucking his cock it didn’t take long and Roger shot down their throats, almost before the last drop of cum leaked out he had started to breathe heavily and was asleep.

12