Salenna part 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of Nathan’s old friends, Geoff, visited him one day and he had a proposition for him, he had developed this new cream made from herbs and spices (not the Colonel’s mixture) and wanted to market it but had no money. Nathan was to advertise it on the web site and they would go 50/50 in the profits, it was a cream developed for women to make them horny, just as men had Viagra now the women had the equivalent.

Basically it was just a mild rubifacient that when rubbed onto the female genitals caused them to engorge with blood and that was what caused the stimulation, but if marketed correctly “as used by The Doll twins” it could very well be the next new, IN PRODUCT.

First Nathan had to test the product, he wasn’t going to lay his reputation on the line just for money, he had enough of that already, a little more would be handy though! He called Briana and Mickey to come over when they had some free time and he would test the cream and give Geoff an answer on the deal later.

The twins arrived and Nathan asked them if they would mind testing a product that he wanted to advertise and if it worked could he use their names. “Yes” was the answer to both questions, he decided to use Briana as the subject and Mickey as the blind. Both the twins undressed and Nathan squeezed some of Geoff’s product on to his fingers and massaged it well into Briana’s cunt, all around her vulva, around her clit, inside her pussy and around her arse. He washed his hands and used a tube of KY jelly and did the same to Mickey’s cunt, he left them for a few minutes and got some drinks for the three of them.

The twins were at their provocative best and as they sipped their drinks and talked everything appeared normal, it was after about five minutes that Briana started figgeting in her chair. She moved over to where Nathan was sitting and undid his belt and pants and pulled his cock out and put it in her mouth, nothing unusual about that except there was an urgency in her actions as she sucked and pumped his cock. Mickey was talking to Nathan about the upcoming picture and didn’t bother to join Briana.

“Nathan………. Please fuck me! I’ve never begged before but I need it badly. My cunt is on fire, my clit is throbbing and my cum is running everywhere. Please fuck me, now.”

Briana was pleading with her eyes, Nathan got on his knees as she lay on her back and plunged his cock inside her. It was only the third or fourth stroke and she came violently, screaming and convulsing that even Mickey was a little concerned, “are you okay sis?” all she got was a nod of the head as Briana came down from her orgasm.

“Holy mother of Christ, what’s in that cream? That’s the best fuck I’ve had for a long time, hey Mickey why aren’t you horny like me?”

Nathan answered “I used two different creams the good one on you and some KY on Mickey, in a little while I’ll swap creams and try the good one on Mickey and see if she reacts the same as you, then we will know if the cream works or not.”

The three of them talked more about the new picture the twins were shooting and while this was going on Nathan got to work on Mickey’s cunt with the cream. He made sure he didn’t miss a crevice, washed his hands, did Briana with the KY and kept on with the conversation.

It took about five minutes and Mickey was on her knees with Nathan’s cock in her mouth lubricating it and getting it erect again. She didn’t beg to be fucked like Briana, she just mounted him and fucked him furiously mashing her tits into his face as she came, and came and came.

The cream works, no doubt about that thought Nathan, he had just concluded a double blind test on identical twins, but no need to rush things, he would get more tubes from Geoff and tell him he needed to do more tests.

Nathan headed over to see Brit, if ever he owed two people a debt it was her and Roger. He arrived at the office and managed to see Roger alone for a few minutes, he convinced Roger with a cock and bull story that it was Brit’s birthday tomorrow and she wanted a good night in the cot and would he take a Viagra before bed.

Next, into the office to see Brit with the same story except it was Roger’s birthday and would she massage some of this cream into her pussy before bed as he was going to be horny and this would help lubricate her.

Roger and Brit didn’t come downstairs till about 2p.m. and then like honeymooners, holding each other and giggling, Brit walking like she had been on a horse for a week (not side saddle) and Roger bent over like an old man. Yep, the cream works thought Nathan looking at Roger and Brit but he might just hold off on the deal with Geoff for a final test in the morning when he interviewed the girls, where he hoped to make one of them his sexual plaything.

Something made Nathan review his last sentence, you fool, why just one! As many that were willing to do his bidding is how many he would choose. Life was very good, can it get any better? Nathan asked himself.

12