Sales Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cat5
Cat5
3,428 Followers

"So instead of making new sales, the majority of my time is spent holding on to the sales I've made. So my brainstorm is to have you follow up on some of the installations and call backs, which will give me more time to sell and make money."

"Do you think I can do that?" asked Holly with a nervous frown on her face.

"I'm positive you can," I answered. "Monday morning I'm taking you to an old customer of mine. He bought the product a year ago, but just lost two key employees and they're having trouble with the new employees getting comfortable with the software.

"He's a really good guy and I would do it anyway since his company is growing fast and a year or two from now he might buy the upgraded version, so it's good business to help him anyway."

"Will you be with me?" she asked.

"I'll introduce you to the owner and hang around for a few minutes. When it feels right, I'll take off and make a couple of sales calls and pick you up at noon."

"Are you sure I can do it?" insisted Holly.

"Absolutely," I replied, and to repeat, who's the boss?"

"You are," she answered.

"Bosses are never wrong, even when they are wrong. It's rule number one in business,"

I concluded, "Let's go shopping."

We went back to the Plaza and started looking at dresses and work clothes. She found another nice summer dress that showed a little more skin than the first one. I was all for it. For her business call on Monday she bought a silk blouse, blended jacket and a blended cotton skirt. It was the perfect professional outfit for her.

The rest of the day went by quickly. The dinner in the Plaza was great and Holly held my hand as we walked home.

Sunday was a repeat of the previous Sunday; a great breakfast and then pool time. As I rubbed the lotion into Holly's naked back and legs I could feel her body tremble with pleasure.

Sunday dinner was a prime rib roast cooked medium rare. We had an excellent meal and once again Holly took mercy on me and helped with the clean up.

As we watched television later that night she was again becoming nervous about her first business call the next morning.

"Do the best you can, and everything will be fine," I told her.

I didn't tell her that the owner of the company and I had become good friends after I sold him the software package. I told him that I was bringing a rookie over so he shouldn't be too tough on her, but that I wanted his opinion on how she handled herself. I assured him that whatever she didn't cover, I would do a follow up and get his people on board.

Monday morning I drove Holly over to the company. She looked professional, but she was nervous. We were shown into the owner's office where I introduced Holly to him. We talked for a few minutes and then he called two people into his office and said, "This is Holly McDaniels. She's going to show you how to solve the problems you're having with the business software."

Holly greeted them warmly, gave me a quick, nervous look and followed them out of the office.

The owner looked at me after she left and said, "Phil, I don't know if she knows shit about your product, but she is one hot looking lady. Have you known her long?"

"Just met her a week ago," I answered. "She seems to be smart and I guess you could call her pretty."

He rolled his eyes and snorted. "You need glasses."

I left shortly afterward and made two comeback calls for sales I had made the previous month. Both companies were having trouble learning the software and I knew I had to work with them or lose my commission.

I returned to Holly's company a little before noon. I walked into the owner's office and asked about his impression of Holly.

"You sandbagged me Phil. She knows more about the product than you do and can she teach. My people love her. She isn't going to take over your sales territory or something like that, is she?

I grinned in relief. "So she did well?"

"That isn't the word for it...she was great. And if this was a sneaky way to try to get me to buy the upgrade, it won't work. We're a year away at least if we keep growing like we've been."

I replied, "No, I wouldn't do that to you. I really did want to see how she handled herself in the field."

He snorted, "Don't turn your back on her—she might end up selling more than you in a couple of years."

We were in the car driving to a restaurant for a sandwich. I asked, "How did it go?"

She grinned and said, "I think it went really good. Both those people wanted to learn and as soon as I showed them how to get through the manual, they picked up things easy.

"They asked for my phone number in case they got stuck, but I doubt they will. It was fun.

"What did the owner think of me?"

I teased, "The owner told me you're going to sell more than me in a year or two. He thinks you're fantastic.

"Oh I almost forgot, he thinks you're pretty too."

She leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes for a second and then laughed. She quietly said, "I really think I can help you."

I answered, "I think you can too. How serious do you want to be about this?"

She looked at me with a hard look on her face and said, "I owe you a fortune, I'm broke, and the only fun in my life for the last three years was my job that I lost. I want to start my life again, and I think I can help you."

At lunch I called two more customers on my comeback list and got Holly an appointment for one in early afternoon and the other later. Luckily they were only a block from each other. I gave Holly the contact person at each company and their address. After a quick lunch I dropped her off at the first place and pointed out a bar were we would meet after her second appointment.

I sat at a table in the bar where Holly would meet me. I had just called the first afternoon customer that she went to. They thought she was fantastic and all of their problems had been cleaned up in the first hour. The contact person said that he was glad to see that my company had got smart by having a support person paired with a sales person.

I called the second company. Holly had just left. If anything they were more enthusiastic about Holly. She had to research one of their problems and get back to them, but all the rest were resolved.

Holly walked in the bar and squinted trying to see if I were there. She spotted me and grinned as she walked up to the table.

"Thirsty?" I asked.

"Dying for anything cold," she answered.

We settled on a light beer.

How do you think it went this afternoon?" I asked.

"It went good," she gushed. "Everybody was nice to me and they really appreciated that you sent me there to help them. I have to research one problem, but I think I already figured it out."

"It went better than good," I laughed. "I just talked to both companies and they loved you. You're more welcome than I am now."

She beamed at the compliment.

"Do you want to go full time as my support person?" I asked.

She nodded enthusiastically.

"I can't pay you much..."

"Phil," she interrupted. "Walking here I knew I really wanted to do this. It's a good product and I'm a good teacher. The problem is that before I can make you any money, you're going to have to spend even more on me."

"On what?"

"First, clothes. Maybe I can wear this outfit two days in a row, but that's the limit, so I have to get more business clothes and you know I'm broke. Then I'm going to need a cell phone. All three customers wanted my phone number and I didn't have one. Finally, we're going to waste a lot of time if you have to drive me to every customer, so either it's MARTA, a cab, or a car. My car was repossessed in Chicago."

I thought for a few moments and then said, "Tomorrow afternoon we'll buy you more work clothes, and get you a cell phone. I have to think about the transportation angle for a while."

We started talking about her day. Her enthusiasm was catching and we decided that after dinner we would get a list of customers that she would visit for the rest of the week, and in the morning I would call and start making appointments for her.

There was one downside however. Instead of going to the apartment for a fantastic meal, we picked up a pizza. You can't have everything.

That night and the next morning we set up her schedule as well as mine. I was making sales calls the rest of the week, and she was going to the call backs and the new customer installations.

As an experiment and for experience I took her to the first sales call the next morning. I did all the talking until the buyer said, "Who's going to teach my people how to make this thing work?"

"That's my job," said Holly. "And I'm pretty good at it."

I made the sale.

I arrived back at the apartment late afternoon on Friday. I had stopped and bought steaks, wine and other stuff. The week had gone by quickly and the obvious conclusion was that it was wildly successful. Holly was a natural and her self-confidence increased each day.

I heard the door open and she walked in.

"I would have been back sooner," she said, "But Marta was really crowded and I had to let a few trains go by they were so full.

"I did get to see the four customers on the list and they're all happy."

I grinned at her. She grinned back. I could see she was excited about something.

"Okay, what is it Holly?"

She asked, "Did you make a sale today?"

I answered, "I'm close on one, but need to see him again next week. The rest didn't work out, so no sales today."

"Wrong," she gushed.

"What do you mean wrong?"

"You made a sale today," she teased. "I was with a customer when his friend walked in and one thing led to another and he wanted me to demo the product. I did and he said to send him the contract. He wants it."

I was shocked and then overwhelmed. I stood up and hugged her to me. "Congratulations...you're a real winner. She looked up at me with her eyes sparkling with happiness, and I kissed her. It just seemed the right thing to do. She must have thought so too, as she returned the kiss enthusiastically.

We opened the wine and I cooked the steaks while she made a salad and baked some pre-made onion rings. We had a nice dinner.

Holly's adrenaline was still going full tilt; she wanted to talk about her calls and the sale she made. She suggested that I should give her the list of all the sales I had made since I got to Atlanta and she could call them and ask how things were going. If they needed help, she would go there. If they were happy she would suggest that any word of mouth help on the product would be appreciated by her and me.

I thought it was a good idea. I had already decided that Holly would make all comeback and installation calls, and I would spend all my time selling. She agreed.

It got late and the wine finally got to us. We stood up and she looked at me. I made a quick decision. It had been a long week, we were tired and grubby, and the weekend was ahead of us. I kissed her lightly on the lips and said good night. Lying in bed that night I remembered those moist lips and the light brush of her breasts as we hugged. If she felt like I felt, our relationship would be changing.

I woke up and turned the coffee on. When she came into the kitchen, I started making breakfast. After breakfast I said, "This is the end of week two. Let's go to the park and work on week three."

As we were walking to the park, she took my hand and squeezed it. She didn't let go.

We sat on the same park bench. I said, "You're not the same person I met two weeks ago. The one I'm looking at now is a winner; two weeks ago I wasn't sure."

She grinned but then turned serious and said, "I still owe you a ton of money and I'm still broke."

I ignored her comment and said, "This morning we're going to get you a car on a monthly rental. We're wasting a lot of time with you taking public transportation or me driving you."

"That's going to cost you even more money," she said.

"Who's the boss," I teased.

She smiled and pointed at me.

"And next," I continued, "You're going to the plaza and buy a classy dress for our dinner tonight. I'm talking you to a really nice French restaurant. Would it bother you if I took you there as our first date?"

"You don't have to..."

"Holly?" I interrupted.

She just grinned and touched my hand. "Yes, I would like to have a date with you tonight Phil."

For the classy dress Holly and the sales woman insisted that I disappear. They would choose the dress and Holly would surprise me that night.

I agreed, signed a blank credit card slip and left. I told Holly to meet me at a restaurant and bar in the Plaza—I would be sipping at the bar.

An hour later Holly joined me at the bar carrying a large box. "Do you like it?" I asked.

"I do," she replied, "but the real question is whether you do."

It was the early evening and I waited for Holly to come out of her bedroom. I had made drinks and waited for her so we could begin happy hour. The door opened and she walked into the living room and stood in front of me.

The dress was a striking arrangement of blends of blue silk which highlighted her eyes. Holly was bare to the slope of her breasts; you almost expected to see the edge of her areolas. Her broad shoulders, breasts and narrow hips accentuated her beautiful figure and when she turned, the slit of her dress showed her slim legs. I could smell her fragrance. I was half erect and I hadn't touched her yet.

I was awestruck with her beauty. "Holly," I blurted, "I've never had a woman as beautiful as you so close to me. I'm going to stare at you all night and I'm going to be hard all night too."

Holly had an impish grin and responded with one of my standard lines, "Come on Phil; tell me what you really think."

I stammered, "The day I met you was the luckiest day of my life."

Her grin faded and her eyes turned teary as she sobbed, "Don't do that to me Phil."

We hugged and kissed. After one drink she went to repair the make up that her tears had caused and we went to the restaurant. When we walked in I could hear the room quiet as all looked at this gorgeous woman entering.

The dinner was fantastic. Our waitress made everything perfect—she was an absolute riot. First she presented every dish and described it in perfect French, and then repeated the same thing in English with a Brooklyn accent. I asked her name.

"Marie," she replied. "Mary to youse guys."

We laughed and talked and touched each other. Everything was perfect. At the end of the meal when she presented the bill Mary looked at me and said, "She's not wearing a wedding ring, which means that you are dumber than you look."

I blushed and Holly started laughing uncontrollably.

We returned to the apartment and I made two drinks for us. Holly sat on the couch looking at me.

"Holly, that was a wonderful dinner; you were my dream date."

She responded, "It was the best night I've had in years. How can I ever thank you?"

I walked over to the couch and pulled her to her feet and we kissed. My tongue forced itself through her lips and our tongues played with each other. I was aroused and pulled her tighter and tighter into me and I could tell she liked it. My fingers groped for the buttons on the back of her dress and as I released each one she kissed me harder.

The dress fell to the floor and she picked it up and laid it on the couch. She stood before me in her bra and panties. Her face was flush with arousal, but there was a scared look on her face.

She looked at me without speaking for several moments. I was getting worried when she said, "Before I met my boyfriend I loved sex and the first three months with him were good, but then he changed.

"Sex with him became horrible. He hurt me. After the first three months I never had an orgasm—just pain. I want you badly, but I'm afraid my body won't respond. I'm embarrassed, but you don't know what you're getting into with this silly, immature girl."

She started to cry.

I hugged her to me and we clung to each other. I gently led her into my bedroom and we kissed again. My lips started to explore her ear lobes, neck and upper shoulders. I could smell her perfume and the slight tang of nervous sweat; it was like an aphrodisiac to me.

I took her bra off and saw her breasts up close for the first time. I fondled them and licked and sucked her nipples as she sighed with pleasure. Eventually, I sat her on the edge of the bed as I slipped off her panty hose and panties. She lifted her hips to help me. The musky smell of her sex filled the room.

I kissed her again and gently pushed her so she was on her back with her legs hanging over the edge of the bed. I knelt between her legs and pushed them apart. I knew I should be teasing her but my head just rested against her pussy hairs as I smelled her fragrance. My fingers gently combed her hairs some of which were already wet with her sexual moisture.

She lay still. I could hear her sigh in pleasure and yet I was doing nothing but smelling her fragrance and teasing her hairs. I knew there was no hurry.

Finally, I licked the inside of her thigh. She gasped with pleasure. "Yes," she whispered.

For twenty minutes I licked her. From her feet to her inner thighs to the back of her knees, nothing escaped my tongue. I was still dressed, but she didn't care and neither did I. My goal was to give her pleasure that she hadn't felt in a year.

Finally my fingers spread her already opened lips and my tongue stroked the wet, smooth inner sides of her vagina. She screamed with pleasure and anticipation. My tongue penetrated her as far as it could go and then I pushed one finger slowly into her. She groaned and then gasped as a second finger joined the first. She was now highly aroused and she spread her legs even wider begging me to make her come.

I continue to tease her until she stammered almost incoherently, "Don't do this to me; I can't stand it. Make me come...NOW!"

My hands were went to her breasts and I rubbed and squeezed her hard nipples as my mouth went to her clit and started lick and then suck it hard. It drove her over the edge.

She screamed my name and then came; she arched her back and pushed into my face crying for more. My face was covered with her juices and she still kept thrusting.

Over and over she screamed, "yes...yes...oh god yes."

She eventually quit convulsing and pulled me up to lay next to her. She kissed me hard and whispered, "Thank you."

A few moments later she kissed me again and giggled, "I taste myself. Do I taste good honey?"

"Better than any wine I've ever served you," I answered.

"Why do you have clothes on and I'm naked?" she asked.

"Why don't you do something about it?" I teased.

She quickly had me naked. As I lifted my hips so that she could pull off my shorts, my erection sprung free. She giggled and cupped me with both her hands as she licked the head free of its pre-cum. She slowly teased my cock with long stokes from her tongue and then I could feel the wetness as she took me into her mouth.

I finally pulled her to stop and kissed her. Her face was flush with sexual arousal and she looked at me with a question in her eyes. I said, "This is your night. It's the night to see if you can put behind you all the bad sex and pain you had and to just enjoy it. Tomorrow you can pleasure me."

She nodded her understanding and I kissed her; our tongues played with each other and then I kissed her neck and shoulders, slowly moving down her chest to her breasts. My hands had been squeezing her breasts softly and I lifted them as my tongued circled her areolas. Her eyes were closed, and her breathing became more rapid. I tongued her nipples and she gasped. Her moans became louder as I sucked each nipple and then lightly bit them.

Minutes late she wailed, "I want you in me."

My tongue licked her smooth stomach and played with her belly button. Her breathing increased and her stomach was rising and falling with her breaths. I licked and kissed her hips and then gently pulled her pussy hair with my teeth. She was gasping now; moaning that she needed me now and to stop teasing, but my tongue continued to manipulate her sexual arousal.

Cat5
Cat5
3,428 Followers