Salesladies Dilemma

Story Info
lingerie salesperson gives special service.
1.1k words
3.93
98.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers

Jolene had never heard of a salesclerk making a house call but that's what happens when you screw up a sale for the company's biggest client. Mrs. Sanford is definitely a bitch but she's a rich bitch and she is use to getting her way. When she called Jolene's boss to inform him that she had fitted her wrong he told her to go make it right.

As she pulled up to the gated mansion at the top of the hill Jolene thought, she should look for the Cerberus because she knew she was entering the gates to Hades. The servant who opened the door and then coldly told her to wait in the hall was even haughty but then she probably made more than Jolene did so maybe she had the right. She eventually led her to Mrs. Sanford's dressing room door, knocked for her and left. She stood there waiting with her bag, should she knock again, no she better wait. Finally, she heard 'Enter' and opened the door to a room larger than her apartment. Mrs. Sanford was standing dressed only in her bra her panties and garter belt, the very ones Jolene had sold her. She defiantly had a presence about her and one would almost expect the need to bow before her. Her dark hair contrasted with her alabaster skin as it framed her strong face but it was her blue eyes that you noticed first. Jolene guessed her art teacher would have called them cerulean and she could not remember ever seeing eyes of that shade. Those very eyes were now peering at Jolene and they were hard and cold.

"Mrs. Sanford, I'm sorry if I caused a problem, I am here to..."

"I don't want to hear it, come here and look at how this bra fits; I will not wear something like this."

To Jolene the bra looked to fit perfectly it was not pinching her sides, her breasts fit the cup size; she wished she could afford to wear bras that fit as well.

"Again I'm sorry Mrs. Sanford if you could just tell me where it is that you are uncomfortable I'm sure..."

"I'll show you oh yeah I'll show you. Take off your blouse I'll show you."

With the clients anger rising Jolene didn't hesitate to remove her top as she tried to remember if she even wore a clean bra today.

"See the bra you chose for yourself gives you all this cleavage."

With this she plunged her fingers between Jolene's double Ds to indicate what she meant.

"But the bra you chose for me, see no cleavage, just because I chose to remain a B cup does not mean I don't wish to look voluptuous."

At last, here was an issue that Jolene work with and she explained how a push up would indeed give her some cleavage yet at the cost of comfort. Jolene searched for the right bra from her bag as Mrs. Sanford removed hers. She glanced up to see her pert breasts standing at attention her nipples red and hard. Now not only did she wish she had her money she wished she had her breasts also. This woman was close to fifteen years older than she was and yet her breasts stood up and firm without even the need for support, whereas she even wore a sleep bra to keep hers off her belly.

"As a lingerie salesperson I know I shouldn't say this but your breasts are so beautiful in their natural state, you shouldn't even wear one. Here let me take off mine to give you the comparison."

She took off her bra and walked up next to her to show how she sagged next to Mrs. Sanford's breasts standing tall. When she got too close their nipples bumped after she picked up her breast to show how much they drooped. The rubbing of nipple against nipple made them both give an involuntary moan and Jolene jumped back in surprise.

Jolene couldn't believe how just that touch had sent shock waves down her center and by the look on her face; she could sense her client felt the same. To ease the tension she changed the subject,

"I also brought those silk stockings we talked about, would you like to try them on?'

Mrs. Sanford's thought were elsewhere but she nodded her assent and then sat on the bed expecting Jolene to assist with putting them on. Jolene knelt at her feet and when she picked her foot up to take off her present stockings, Jolene noticed a damp spot on her panties and she already knew she had a matching one on her own.

"You'll like how sexy these will feel on your legs; I just wish I could afford to wear silk. I knew you'd like this garter belt it fits tight around the hips and won't ride."

Jolene held her thighs as she unhooked her old stockings and as she put on the new ones, she continually caressed her legs as she rolled them up. Jolene was so close she could smell Mrs. Sanford's scent and she knew she was as hot as she was.

"My but your panties are damp, allow me to slid these off and we'll get you a new pair."

Just to make sure the woman would know how naughty Jolene was she kissed the wet spot stretched tight against her slit. When she heard the moan, she threw caution to the wind and put her lips up to the ladies' crotch. By the time she finally got Mrs. Sanford's panties off she knew she was hers to do with as she pleased. She spread her legs and put her mouth on her clit causing the woman to shudder in orgasm. After another two mind altering climaxes Mrs. Sanford begged her to stop, as she was afraid she might faint. Jolene stood and kissed her on the lips just to give her a taste of her own pussy, and then she went to her bag to retrieve a new pair of panties.

By now, Mrs. Sanford had regained some of her upper crust ways and once again, they became salesclerk and customer.

"I will try your ideal of not wearing a bra but if I find it uncomfortable you will have to come back to give me another fitting."

"Better yet why don't I just come back this Friday to double check on how everything is working out?"

Jolene was writing her new Friday appointment in her calendar as she left and once on the street she said to herself,

"Ah yes another satisfied customer."

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers