Salesman Enjoys Trip Of His Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milerdan2
milerdan2
197 Followers

"Let's stop by the casino and see if we can help me load up my bank account after you two depleted it today," I joked.

Off we went to the casino that was much quieter than the night before. Cindy had to use the restroom so Sara and I settled by a slot machine. I sat in a bar stool and instead of taking a seat next to me, Sara simply rested with her back and butt against me. Somehow this felt so right. I was quickly overcome with both a bit of lust but also butterflies as this babe was casually hanging out with me. We gambled away $10 when Cindy arrived and we hit a set that paid back about $50. We all gave each other high fives and made some noise which drew even more attention to these two babes. Cindy just stood next to us leaning against the chair while I held her around the waist. The casino manager raised his eyebrows in disbelief as I had one babe sitting on my crotch while the other was tugged to my side.

Thirty minutes or so went by and we were pretty much still even with my money. So we headed over to black jack table where we ran into Joe from last night who seemed to have had a few drinks too many as his chips of $300 kept growing smaller and smaller. I bought $100 in chips and handed Cindy and Sara $25 each. We each bet $5 a hand and despite a slow start we soon had double the amount of chips in front of us.

"Ok, all or nothing," I commanded and we all placed all of our chips on the next hand.

Joe had no other choice besides leaving the table only having one chip left and our trio showed face cards with some low numbers and the dealer was working with 5. Cindy had 13, I had 15 and Sara 19 in front of her while Joe was had two sevens. We all stayed and Joe asked for one more card which caused him to bust. The dealer turned a 10 and another face card and the ladies and I just walked away with $400. With the increased levels of adrenaline and excitement we left to go to the gym which was fairly quiet with most people probably still on shore.

We decided to warm up on three of the five treadmills that were available with the other two being used by other females. We jogged for about ten minutes and while trying to focus on my form, I kept looking over at Sara who was to my right. Cindy was definitely in the best shape between the three of us as she was going at a faster the speed than us without breaking a sweat. A group of guys walked through the gym and neither one of the four kept their eyes off of Sara's and Cindy's rears as they passed on by. 'Do men really make it that obvious when they stare at women?' I thought to myself.

Since I mentioned that I was a personal trainer in college, Cindy challenged me by asking me to show them what to do after our warm-up was done.

"I want to feel it here and here when I am done," she said pointing at her inner thigh muscles and what must have been her pecks.

We went to the free weights area and I decided to show the form and do a set of incline dumbbells press with a set of 60 lbs. Cindy was next and opted for the 20 lbs which she surprisingly finished fairly easily. Sara tried the 20 lbs as well but was struggling to make it past three reps so I helped her finish her set by pushing her by her upper arms and as we were staring at each other in the mirror. Her facial demeanor showing her struggle was simply a cute moment for her but I think she was a bit embarrassed. We did a couple more sets with Sara opting for lighter weights while Cindy continued to impress me.

We went to the adjacent fitness room where we were able to grab some yoga mats. Cindy was the first one to remove her now sweaty t-shirt which Sara quickly imitated. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing despite having literally been showered with the view the past day. As we did different lunges, squats and other low body exercises, both their cleavages started to collect some sweat which drew even more attention from the male crowd in the room.

We were all getting pretty worn out as I suggested a few planks before calling it a day. We were all in our positions slightly shaking as one guy who was working on a bicep machine simply got lost in his own world as his eyes fixated on Cindy's leggings covered ass. We held the position for a good minute and that is how long the guy didn't move. Others also noticed as both Cindy and Sara tightened their buns to hold themselves in position. With the leggings having caught some moisture as well, you could start to see the outline of their thongs. Once exhausted we finished with some downward dog just to push the envelope even further.

Cindy and Sara knew very well that I had chosen the poses and exercises for a reason but these girls simply didn't mind showing off their perfections to the crowd around us. I always wondered if women are oblivious or would be upset if they knew how much men check them out if they wear certain articles of clothing. I was then quickly reminding myself that I enjoy the female glances when I work out.

.

"Where was the camera in that one when you need it?" I asked jokingly.

"I wouldn't mind redoing some of the poses in your suite," said Sara with a serious tone.

"Deal," was my only response.

Back in the suite, I grabbed a bottle of water when Sara yelled from the couch "I won't wait forever," as she was bending over with her knees on the couch. Cindy couldn't believe her best friend and actually was the one to grab the camera. Before I had a chance to take over, she already started taking pictures of Sara's rear so I thought I could become part of the shoot and removed my shirt and placed myself next to her. She went ahead and straddled me and started lap dancing grinding our sweaty bodies together before leaning backwards until her head was hanging behind my knees. I was holding onto her back as Cindy was snapping pictures of Sara's hair hanging down while her tits were shooting straight up. Her abs were so well defined that she could easily be the spokesperson for any abs workout program. I pulled her back up and grabbed her by the head to force her lips on mine. She didn't hesitate to stick her tongue down my throat as she was moaning straight into my mouth and her hips kept grinding harder and harder against my stiff member. I pulled off her sports bra and immediately started sucking on her pencil eraser sharp nipples.

She must have some sexual tension built up from the events earlier as she found the sweet spot and was rubbing her clit through the thin fabric of her pants against the head of my cock that was sticking through the top of my pants. I knew that we were already dealing with another cum soiled piece of apparel simply from the precum that I spread on her crotch.

"I'm cumming," she screamed all of the sudden "What the hell? I am cumming!" and I kept sucking on her nipple during her entire orgasm until she finally pushed my head away and was still shaking all over. I simply embraced her as if I was trying to calm her down as another aftershock came over her. It is truly amazing how little it takes to get a sex starved woman to cum.

"Click" went the camera and I just realized that Cindy must have taken pictures throughout.

"That was hot," proclaimed Cindy "really hot."

With that, Cindy handed the camera to Sara and commanded her to get off of me. Since in her opinion she didn't oblige fast enough, she nudged her a little to speed up the process. I wasn't sure if she was joking around but either way, I liked to see the aggressiveness of Cindy's as she was ready to serve my sexual needs.

As soon as Sara stepped aside, Cindy got on her knees and started to suck the head of my sweaty swollen cock with my shorts still in place. Sara finally got a handle of the camera and started snapping away when I decided to get into a more dominant position and stood up. My sweaty shorts fell to the ground and Cindy was now kneeling straight up as I quickly started to fuck her face. I don't know what came over me but since Cindy had shown some aggression when literally pushing Sara off me, I felt that inhibitions were out of the window. Sara watched in amazement as her friend was taking six inches of thick cock down her throat over and over. Yes, she gagged quite a bit and had spit oozing out of her mouth but she took it like a champ. She tried to prove something and I didn't care what it was as long as she let me keep violating her mouth. I probably did push it a bit too far as I grabbed her head with both hands and was nearly penetrating her mouth vertically with her head tilted back opening her throat even further.

I think all three of us were surprised by how far I just went so I quickly withdrew my cock and made a loud popping sound before I got a look at Cindy's tear filled face but there was no anger in sight. I came down to her level by getting on my knees and started kissing her lips which she immediately responded with by stroking my cock feverishly. I put my hands inside of her pants and started to rub her clit.

"Enough of this," she said no angry sounding "Fuck me already," and next thing I knew she turned around and bent over the coffee table, pulled her leggings and thong down to her knees and spread her ass cheeks for me.

I didn't need any further invitation and buried my cock deep inside Cindy's love tunnel. It was just how I remembered it from last night but this time I had a lot more energy left in me to give her pussy a good pounding. Not having burned all potential calories in the gym, I grabbed her hips and drove deeper and deeper into her wet hole.

"Yes, fuck me. Fuck me harder...harder. Argh, damn don't stop," she moaned over the sounds of my assault.

Not wanting to be quiet myself I egged her on.

"Tell me what you want," I demanded as thrust after thrust created violent sounds of our bodies colliding.

"Keep fucking me with that big cock until I can't take it anymore."

I kept pulling out nearly all the way before driving all 8 inches back into her. I started to slap her ass at the same rhythm I was pounding her. I felt my orgasm approaching but Cindy still hasn't come. To create some more stamina, I withdrew my cock, flicked it a few times and penetrated her pussy with my middle and ring finger immediately going after her G-spot.

"Shit, that's it. Right there. Arghhh, don't stop," she cried before all of the sudden squirting all over my hands. She squirted a lot quicker than I used to be able to get my ex to squirt after having experimented with different techniques seemingly forever with her. While she wasn't gushing like Sara used to, it was enough to get the brunette's attention who was just a couple of feet away.

Sara's reaction told me that she had never seen anything like that before. I didn't pay much attention to her reaction though and replaced my fingers with my cock and finished off the babe with another few minutes of relentless assault when she finally cummed all over me screaming loud enough to let people in the hallway hear her.

That was all it took for me to be finally ready to blow my load so I pulled my cock out of her spent pussy and told her to turn around.

"Open your mouth...wider," I demanded while stroking my cock. "Let me see your tongue."

And there she was, one of the most beautiful women I have ever met, on her knees begging to be fed with my cum.

"I'm cumming," I professed while tilting my head backwards briefly before looking straight at the scene below. The first shot went straight to the back of her throat while the next one coated her lips and the last one completely missed the target and landed on her left eye. I definitely cummed more the night before and it wasn't as thick but without any alcohol or fatigue affecting my senses I felt this orgasm a lot more.

"Click," went the camera and I was only hoping that Sara had the camera focused right throughout the whole session. Some of the cum was dripping down from her lips and when I saw Cindy scoop it with her index finger I thought she was going to feed herself with it but instead she walked off to the master bath leaving me with unreasonable disappointment.

I wiped the sweat off of my forehead with my equally sweaty forearms, which was pointless. I looked at Sara for who had such a puzzled look on her face but was still adorable.

"Are you ok?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, I guess," she responded softly.

"You guess? Please tell me what's on your mind."

"I have never seen anything like that before. I mean you pretty much raped her mouth before punishing her from behind. How did you know that she was going to be ok with that? Was she even ok with that?"

"I hope she was. I actually think she enjoyed it so that is why I kept going. I am sure she would have stopped me if she wanted me to."

Right as I finished my sentence, we heard Cindy yell cheerfully from the shower "Anyone going to help me clean up?" which caused both Sara and I to chuckle.

I grabbed her hand after she placed the camera on the couch and took her to the bathroom.

"I mean it was hot. But don't expect me to be able to do that," said Sara somewhat embarrassed.

"Don't worry. We won't be doing anything that you don't want to", I said honestly while silently hoping that she will continue to explore her wild side the remainder of this trip.

"I'm kinda hungry," announced Sara.

"Room service?" I suggested as it wasn't quite time for dinner yet.

"I was thinking more of eating the junk they are offering at the 24 hour cafeteria. I think we should get out of here and open the windows so some fresh air can get in here. No offense to anyone but the smell of sex only sounds good when I am in the moment," said Sara.

"Agreed, let's wash up and put on something comfortable. My feet are killing me," added Cindy.

So off they went washing my cum off her face and doing whatever else women need to do after a having sex. I just wiped off my spent tool, splashed some cold water in my face and reapplied my deodorant. I didn't even bother fixing my hair which was completely out of whack at that point.

No matter what they put on, the girls remained a picture worth staring at for days. They wore some college alumni t-shirts and boy shorts that showed off their new and improved tans very nicely.

"Grab some lotion. You might get lucky and get a foot rub," I offered genuinely.

"Yay, that's a great way to pay us back for wearing those heels for you," accepted Sara.

Once we got to the main floor, we grabbed a few cold sandwiches, fruit salads and sodas. We just relaxed at one of the tables enjoying our simple dinner and playing some cards. As we laughed at and with one another I told myself that while I knew that this would end in a few days, it had to be repeated in some fashion in the future. These past 24 hours plus have been amazing and I was actually glad it was only late Monday night on a cruise that wouldn't end until Sunday morning.

Time flew by and before we knew it the sun set as we continued telling stories and tried finding cards games we all enjoyed playing. I did hold up my end of the bargain and started massaging Cindy's feet first. There is something about women's feet which turns me on and she didn't diminish the effect when she occasionally moved her foot towards my crotch and used her flexible toes to massage my member. Sara's massage wasn't as kinky but it definitely served as another way to draw closer to her. I could tell that she was getting aroused by the massage and I made sure to extend it all the way towards her thighs.

We were so tired by the time we got back to the suite at 11 that we just crashed on the master bed with all three of us finally sleeping together. Oddly enough, I ended up on the outside lying next to Cindy and I fell asleep hip to hip with her right after both girls doze off. I woke up in the middle of the night with yet another hard-on and this one was literally painful. All the stimulation he had received has been more excessive the past 36 hours than the past few months. Even though my rod was resting between Cindy's cheeks, she was still sound asleep when I felt the need to urinate. I got out of bed and pissed like a race horse once my erection subsided. When I was ready to climb back into bed, I noticed that I woke up Sara who was eagerly awaiting my return.

"Could you sleep on my side please? I might need your help falling back asleep" asked the tired looking brunette and so I laid down next to her and she immediately placed her head on my chest and hugged me close. It probably only took her a minute to fall back asleep but I wasn't as lucky. I am not sure if it was the fruity smell or her hair, her gentle breathing or the simple fact that my mind was racing and replaying the different scenes of my recent encounters I lived through. The one conclusion I came to was that each one was a moment I would cherish forever.

milerdan2
milerdan2
197 Followers
12