Salesman Enjoys Trip Of His Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milerdan2
milerdan2
197 Followers

So there we were, standing in front of the pull up bar and all of the confidence that I had built up during the beginning of the workout was now gone. All the guys were looking into our direction since I am sure they were checking out Destiny's entire package. I hadn't done pull-ups in years and was never able to do more than a handful.

I finally built up the courage to embarrass myself and started my set. I am not sure if technically it was a set since after one pull-up, I was struggling to get another one in. Destiny spotted me by pushing me up by my feet which made me feel even less adequate.

"Not bad," she lied with a smile. "It's interesting how most men think that they can be a beast in the front while ignoring half the muscles in the back. Take a break while I do a set and then we can look at finding a way to ease you into more reps."

She jumped up and watching her hang made her look even taller than she really was. I think everyone at the gym was now looking at her as she started pulling herself up. One, two, three...and she finally called it quits after seven reps. Her back and shoulder muscles were so well defined that it started to make me think of those body builder women that just lost all of their feminine qualities. In Destiny's case, it was just a perfectly sculptured feminine statue presented in front of me.

"On your next set, let's have you spot yourself with the bench right here and try going for 8 this time, ok?"

We went through a few more sets and with each one, I became more impressed by her physique. I was planning on doing some bicep curls and tricep workouts but instead she had us go through numerous body weight workouts that kicked our butts. Time flew and after about an hour had gone by we were both spent and drenched in sweat.

"So who are you here with?" I asked. Up to that moment, we had not talked about anything but workout related things.

"My parents. My dad just retired and the company paid for a cruise for the whole family which means just my mom, dad and I. How about you?"

"Well, my company paid for this trip as well. Actually, my coworker won the trip and was going to take me with him but ended up having to cancel last minute due to his mom being rushed to the hospital."

"So you have been hanging out by yourself this whole trip?" she asked.

"Uhm, initially yes but," I hesitated not knowing if it makes any sense withholding some pertinent info. "I met a couple of girls on the ship and we have been hanging out since."

She punched me on my arm: "Look at you player," and laughed.

"Alright, time for chocolate milk," she said changing subject and so we left the gym to drink our post workout recovery drink.

I was proud of myself for telling her the truth about Cindy and Sara but I wasn't proud of longing for this goddess that was sitting across from me. I think she could sense that I was eating her with my eyes.

"So the girls, where are they now?" she asked with a suggestive tone.

"I had them get pedicures and manicures at the spa. Hold on, that sounds wrong. I am not their sugar daddy or anything. I have a large on board credit which I need to use by the end of the week."

"No need to defend yourself," sounds like the girls got lucky with you.

"Their names are Sara and Cindy. And yes, we all have had a great time," I said.

"What have you guys been doing for fun?" she probed.

'Sex on the beach, threesomes, foursomes...' I jokingly considered saying but I didn't want to scare her off. "We played poker, hang out, go to the beach, shopping amongst other stuff."

"Sounds like fun," she said in a somewhat childish tone making me wonder actually how old or young she was.

"What have you done for fun so far?" I asked.

"Nothing much. Eat a lot so I find myself in the gym 2 hours a day to make sure I burn it right off."

"Don't be so harsh on yourself. You could gain 10 pounds and still look amazing. Probably even more than that."

"I try to stay between 115 and 117 pounds and I am pretty much at 119 right now."

"So you mean to tell me you are another few pounds smaller sometimes?" I asked lightly.

"Hey, I am trying to find myself a man and settle down, ok?" she said immediately followed by "I'm just kidding."

Somehow I felt that she wasn't joking. "How young are you if you don't mind me asking?"

"That's fine. I'm 29. What would you have guessed?"

"Hmm. Honestly, 23ish."

"I take that as a compliment," she said.

"You should. You are an outstanding woman. I would be appalled if a man doesn't fall for you soon."

"Well, then why has no one taken me out on a date in over a year Mr. positive thinker?" she said both sarcastically and a bit discouraged.

"I don't know. I would ask you out if I was to meet you back home," I said with a smile.

"That's sweet. Why not ask me out for a date tonight?" she asked seriously.

"Well, uhm. I think this sounds like a lame rejection but I have plans with the girls tonight," I said which was a lie actually as I had no idea what we were going to do. She definitely looked like she was just rejected for an umpteenth time.

"Well, one year and one night without a date," said Destiny.

"Let me tell you what. How about I give you a call in your room after I talk to them if they would mind if someone joined us," I said.

"Join us with what?" I heard behind me all of the sudden. As I turned around, I saw that Sara and Cindy just came out of the spa. I forgot that the spa and gym were located on the same end of the ship right next to the cafeteria.

I felt like I was a kid caught stealing candy. "Oh, hey guys. This is Destiny."

"Hey Sara, hey Cindy," said Destiny looking at the blonde first and the brunette second. I was pretty sure I didn't tell her which name belonged to what girl.

"Small world, or ship I guess," said Cindy.

"How was the spa treatment? Did you guys get the, you know?" said the Caribbean hinting towards something I had no idea about.

"Oh yeah. And you are right, it's the best thing ever," said Sara. "You guys workout or something?"

"Yes, actually. I told Don that I am a personal trainer and asked him if he would mind if I showed him a few things since men usually don't like to be told by a girl how to lift weights," she explained.

"Well Don. Did you learn anything?" asked Cindy with a sarcastic tone.

"She kicked my butt. I would recommend her to any guy," I admitted.

"What were you guys talking about regarding tonight?" asked Sara.

I tried to play it off and wanted to make sure to save my rear in the situation not wanting to make Sara jealous.

"I told him I have been bored all week and needed a fun night out dancing or something but he told me that you guys probably already had plans," she explained.

"We do?" asked Sara as if she caught me in a lie.

"Yeah Don, what do you have planned for us tonight?" asked Cindy with a similar tone.

"Hey, I am not just going to invite Destiny here to hang out with us before running it by you guys," I defended myself.

"So you want her to join us?" probed Sara.

"Seriously though, what do you guys want to do?" I asked quickly.

"I was telling Don that I think the night club would be fun. I had a drink at the bar last night and it looked like a fun time," Destiny explained.

"And you didn't dance with anyone?" I asked surprised.

"Not a soul. I was dressed to impress and I think all guys were there with another girl already."

"That wouldn't stop this guy, haha," joked Cindy nudging me on my shoulder.

"Destiny, our room number is 3401. Stop by our suite at 10 tonight and dress to impress again and we will do the same. Let's see if we can't find some guys to dance with," said Sara.

"Sure. Sounds like fun," she replied and shortly after walked off once she finished her drink.

"How is it that all the hot girls come to you Don?" asked Sara.

"Do you really need that answered?" I joked which caused me a rather strong punch to my already sore shoulder. "I'm joking of course. I don't know. I do know that you two have given me more confidence in myself than I have ever had before. But anyways, what was Destiny referring to about the spa?"

"You are going to have to wait and see," said Sara. "How do you like our nails?" She showed me her fingernails first and so did Cindy and they had some white nails with flower designs on them and then they both placed a foot on my crotch showing off similar designs. An older lady just walked by and hissed in disgust as both girls were rubbing my member through my gym shorts.

Back inside the room I jumped into the shower. I was definitely sore and was planning on staying in the shower for a while. I then heard the door open and saw Sara walking in naked. She opened the shower door and stepped in. "Do you still want me to massage out some kinks?" she said flirtatiously.

"Yes. I definitely pushed it too hard," I said.

"Were you even able to focus with that babe training you?" she said lustfully while stroking my cock.

"Uhm, I didn't struggle staying focused," I lied.

"I know you Don. You probably already imagined fucking Destiny already, didn't you?" she said stroking me even harder.

"Uh, not sure what you are talking about," I moaned.

"I get it. She is hot. As long as you come home to me baby I don't mind you checking her out...for now," she said.

Sara was getting me so wound up that I wanted to return the favor. At first I cupped her tits and grabbed her ass and once I knew her clit was ready for some stimulation, I put my right hand between her legs. I was greeted by the smoothest pubic area of my life.

"Holy crap. You guys shave each other while getting your nails done or something?"

"Nope, much better. Destiny was telling us about this amazing Brazilian type wax. It's much better than what you find in the states," she explained.

"Women just randomly talk to other women they don't know about getting their pussies waxed?" I asked confused.

"I honestly think she overheard us talk about the night before and knew we would probably be interested."

"So all three of you got it done?" I wondered especially wanting to know what Destiny's dark pubic area might look like.

"Don't you wish you knew," she teased.

I returned her tease by continuing to play with her clit. I could tell she was getting wet and might be approaching the point of new return.

"Fuck me Don. Just fuck me and make me cum please," said Sara while biting her lip.

"Then turn around so I can go deep into your soaking pussy," I demanded making me wonder why we were speaking in such vulgar terms all of the sudden.

As soon as she turned around, I buried myself into her and started picking up the pace immediately while she was rubbing her clit. I swear that pill was still working through her veins as she came within seconds.

"Shit, you are amazing. Arghhh, keep fucking me a bit longer pleaaaaase," she begged. I kept going for another minute or so when I pulled out of her causing my dick to spring up.

"You don't want to finish him off?" she asked me.

"If you promise I get to take you back to the room after slow dancing with you all night, I'd rather wait for the big one later."

"Oh, just wait. You think I looked hot in a nurses outfit? Just wait till you get to take me out on a date tonight," and all of the sudden my urge to explode just multiplied but I still stuck with my original plan.

We dried off and both walked naked into the main area where Cindy was busy playing with her hairless pussy while looking through some of the pictures I saved. She quickly stopped when we walked in.

Sara and I just laughed.

"What are you two laughing at? I heard you in the shower. I have needs too you know," she said in her defense.

"No one is judging here. Go ahead and finish," I said. "What were you looking at on the computer?"

While asking her, I walked up closer to her and sat down to her left. Sara followed me and sat down on her right. On the computer screen was the 69 scene where Annie and her were pleasing each other's anal entrances.

"Definitely hot," said Sara and started rubbing Cindy's tit underneath her shirt causing the blonde to immediately close her eyes and moan.

I decided to get on my knees and eat her out. Her pussy was as smooth as Sara's which turned me on even more. She hadn't showered for a few hours now and had definitely built up the familiar female musk which some might find a bit of a turnoff but for me it was a huge turn-on in that given moment. I licked the babe clean and she soon found herself cumming all over my mouth. I decided to share her own taste and started making out with her while Sara just sat there watching for a minute or two.

My cock was fully inflated and started dripping some precum on Cindy's smooth private area.

"Time to clean up and get ready," I said and stood up in front of the girls. "Cindy, would you mind giving me a quick cleanup?" I said not know what other terminology to use but she knew what I meant and quickly sucked my cock clean.

We ordered some pizza for dinner which Cindy and I devoured but Sara simply hadn't built up a hunger and barely took a bite. She claimed she was ok so we let her watch as the blonde and I ate the entire pizza which was meant for three people.

Shortly after dinner I went to the bedroom and got myself ready wearing a pair of designer jeans and a tight fitting button up shirt. It was about 9:50 pm and I knew the girls were definitely behind schedule. They both disappeared into the bathroom and made me wait anxiously again. Each time I wait for them to come out of the bathroom I feel like I a kid waiting for his Christmas present. Then there was a knock on the door. Destiny arrived almost ten minutes early.

I nearly fainted when I opened the door and looked at the goddess now dressed for the occasion. We were almost eye to eye which told me that she was wearing pair of tall high heels. She wore a white one piece club dress which was held up mainly by one shoulder as the top cascaded down past the opposite tit nearly revealing half of her perfect c-cup mound. It was a lace type material which could have possibly been sold in the nightgown section of a lingerie store. At least the bottom went almost near mid-thigh.

"Wow," was all I said.

"You like?" she said and spun around real quick showing me that her back was nearly completely bare. Her ass was to die for and stuck out just enough in her dress.

"Where are the girls?"

"Getting ready. What do you want to drink?" I asked.

"How about some champagne?"

"Let me call room service."

"Wow, this is a nice place. All three of you staying here?"

"Yeah," I said before my call was answered and I placed the order. I stared at her the entire time. When she finally sat on the couch, her dress drove up pretty far showing off more of her sexy dark thighs. I got a chance to see her high heels which were seemingly covered with a lace type material and a bunch of glitter. She was simply stunning. I walked to the bathroom to distract my mind a little and find out how much longer the girls would be and it turned out at least another five minutes.

Looking back at Destiny, I finally realized how amazing her hair looked. It was curly now so it was a bit shorter than what I saw before but it still was able to nearly reach her hips as she was sitting down.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang so I went ahead and grabbed the tray from the server. As I was setting up the glasses and getting ready to pop the cork, I heard Destiny say "Holy crap,"

The cork came out just as I turned towards the living room and I saw Destiny staring at the computer screen which was showing the last picture that Cindy was looking at.

"Uhm, about that. Let me turn that off real quick," I stumbled over my own words.

"Please let me look at some more," she begged. "This is so hot."

The thought of getting Destiny to get turned on was enough for me to be convinced that I didn't mind her seeing it. I just wasn't sure about the other two girls though.

"Close the lid as soon as you hear them walk out please," I said pouring champagne into the glasses.

"Wow, that's a big cock," she said reminding me that I am clearly in a lot of those pictures as well.

"Ok, I think you saw enough and they will come right out," I said handing her a glass and closing the lid.

She was actually embarrassed I believe and so was I.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah. You have a huge dick. I am not sure how to take that," she said. 'Take that?' I thought to myself thinking that she might be jumping the gun here.

"That might have come out wrong. Anyways, again, I have never seen a cock that big and it just caught me off guard," she tried to explain and I am not sure if that came out the way she would have liked.

I was really curious about her sexual history as everything is making it seemed like she has had very little experience. I knew I was larger than the average guy but I would by no means call myself huge.

We got finally interrupted by the other two as they opened the door to the bathroom.

Cindy came out first wearing a silver colored metallic one piece that had slut written all over it. Her clear stiletto high heels didn't diminish that title any more.

Sara was a bit more elegant but even hotter in her very short black spaghetti halter dress topped off by black silk stockings and the pair of black heels she wore a few times before including our last act last night. I knew Sara wanted to make sure that she wore what would turn me on the most and she definitely hit the nail on its head. Cindy was almost too much out there to be able to go into public.

"Wow ladies. Very nice. I think tonight will be a good night," said Destiny and then all three women started singing the Black Eyed Pees song in unison.

"I love, love your dress Destiny," said Sara with an emphasis.

"And those heels are hot as hell," added Cindy.

"Thanks guys. You did say to dress for success or impress," she said.

We each drank a full glass of champagne and made our way to the club. Cindy and Destiny led the way while Sara and I walked next to each other with our arms locked.

The club was already busy with the music blasting through the loudspeakers. The audience was diverse but with it being hip-hop night we were definitely welcomed by a younger crowd. Especially some of the girls were catching my attention as a lot of them were letting loose both with their clothing and their alcohol inhibitions. I got the four of us some mixed drinks as the girls grabbed one of the last available tables. As I walked back to my trio I couldn't help but notice all the legs, heels and upskirt views the three of them were displaying.

After a quick toast and big gulp each, the girls decided to get on the dance floor and despite much effort in convincing me otherwise, I stayed seated. I just knew it would take a few drinks before I could build up the confidence to throw myself out there. They quickly got acquainted to their surroundings and were moving their bodies to the beat of the music. At first I got a good look at them but the more time passed the more people got in between me and them until I only saw their heads every once in a while. Despite there being a younger crowd, no other female was really worth laying eyes on even if they thought they were as some of them wore clothing that simply showed too much non-essential body weight. I then remembered that I still had some pills left so I decided to pop them open and drop the contents into each of the girls' drinks. If anyone was to watch me it definitely looked like I was trying to drug someone as the white powder quickly dissolved in the fruity drink.

I also decided to take one of my own pills since I could bet that even if Destiny was not to join us, the rest of us would end up in bed together. After the third or fourth song Cindy and Sara returned to the table.

milerdan2
milerdan2
197 Followers