Salesman Enjoys Trip Of His Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milerdan2
milerdan2
197 Followers

"Where is Destiny?" I yelled trying to outdo the blasting music.

"She found some guy to dance with," said Cindy which actually struck me with a sense of disappointment if not envy.

"I need to use the restroom, do you want to come with?" Cindy said looking at Sara.

She declined leaving the two of us by ourselves at the table. It was nearly pointless trying to have a conversation with the music that loud so we spend more time gazing and touching each other. It wasn't my pill that was causing my latest erection; kissing her lips and neck along with stroking both her hair and legs was enough to get me going. It was yet another moment that caused me to enter another emotional zone. All the outlandish sexual acts I experienced the past few days were amazing and worth writing this story about but this amazing process of falling in love was priceless. I knew our week would come to an end soon and at that moment I was hoping that this was not just a one week fling.

She looked at me and said something that I couldn't make out so I turned my ear towards her.

"Nevermind," she said. I wouldn't bet my life on it but if I felt any more confident about reading someone lips I thought she said "I love you."

That moment was broken off by Cindy's return who actually had a guy in tow with her who turned out to be someone she just ran into outside.

"Carlos is going to go dance with me a little bit," she yelled before taking a big gulp of her drink and pulling the good looking guy with him onto the dance floor. It didn't take long for me to realize why some things are left to be done by others. He quickly got comfortable and was showing off moves that were reserved to the lucky few men who knew what they were doing on the dance floor.

The next song was a bit slower and Cindy definitely lost more of her inhibitions as she let Carlos grind her and was returning the favor. He was so smooth that he found ways to brush her face, spin her around and by the time they were facing each other he had explored five different areas of her body. Then I noticed that Destiny was a third wheel while she was dancing next to a guy and girl who I am sure were a couple. They were clearly drunk and it was hard to know if the girl minded that Destiny was around. After a while, she did step away and joined Sara and I at the table. Her forehead was glistening from her sweat and she had a smile on her face.

"Having a good time?" I asked.

"Yeah. But I haven't found a date yet," she responded before downing her drink. I wasn't sure if that was a great idea knowing that she probably just gulped 3 shots worth of liquor in seconds.

"Don, take this woman on the dance floor while I visit the ladies room," yelled Sara before planting a wet kiss on my lips.

I don't think Destiny heard what the brunette just asked me to do so she was caught off guard when I asked her for a dance. Her eyes lid up and she skipped towards the dance floor with me. I was starting to feel more relaxed and quickly grabbed my dance partner by the hips as I pulled her close to me allowing her to rub her ass against my crotch after I spun her around. I knew she would feel my hard-on and she made sure she got a better feel for it as she circled around it by bending her knees and leaning her hips left and right. My hand moved from her hips to her stomach and with a little more confidence traveled north towards her bosom. I didn't cup her tits but merely nestled the edge of my hands right underneath them pulling her even closer to me.

My hands traveled south and ended up on her naked thighs. As soon as I started exploring her legs further and attempting to move my hands more inward I felt someone's hand grab my ass; Sara returned.

"I knew you couldn't resist her," she yelled straight into my ear from behind. As if I just got caught with my hands in the cookie jar, I retreated both hands quickly causing Destiny to turn around. It was very apparent that she was worked up and the triple combination between my groping, the liquor and the pill probably drove her wild. I am sure Sara noticed the same and I was really afraid that she might get pissed at my inability to stay faithful to her. Instead, she started grinding me from behind and reached her arms around me to grab Destiny by the hips and I found myself in the middle of a hot threesome dance.

Our hands were all over each other and dance floor was so crowded that we didn't even make a scene. If anything, my hands and hips occasionally brushed against dancers around us and everyone was too busy in their own little world to care or complain. After a few more songs we returned to the table and after Sara finished her drink we realized that Cindy's drink was empty as well with no sight of her or Carlos. We decided to wait a few minutes but they were nowhere to be found and after Destiny left to go to the bathroom Sara and I agreed that we would want to head back to the suite after Destiny gets back since her feet were killing her and she got enough dancing in for one night.

Somehow we didn't discuss if Destiny was to join us but after the recent dance, I figured she actually wanted her to come to the suite with us.

She ended up returning with three shot glasses in her hands. In her high heels she was already barely able to walk in a straight line now that her first drink has taken full effect. "My treat guys," she yelled as she each handed us a glass. It was some sort of whiskey that burned my throat and by the look of the other two they were definitely struggling to swallow the entire shot.

We finally made our way to the suite when I noticed Sara now appearing more drunk than the Caribbean. It then hit me that she really didn't eat anything since our late lunch. She kept stumbling over her own feet and was more giggly than I had seen her all week. Once we arrived at the suite, Destiny emptied the champagne bottle that was still on ice filling up three glasses. We each drank our share before Sara left to the bathroom.

"Destiny baby, why don't you come freshen up," she slurred as she walked off. Destiny gave me a dazed look before leaving herself. I also started feeling buzzed myself having had a share of alcohol that night. I was actually feeling hot despite the air-conditioned suite that I decided to step out on the balcony and although the air was warmer, the breeze helped me to cool off a little. I really started getting antsy after a few minutes having passed by without a sign from the girls being done with whatever they were doing. 'Were they putting on some outfits for me? Was Destiny into anal and wanted to clean herself down there? Or maybe they were taking care of each other because they were too horny to wait,' I wondered as my mind was racing. Either of the thoughts turned me on further and the anticipation was excruciating.

"Come inside," Sara shouted which broke off my mind racing. Once inside, I didn't see much of a physical difference. Sara was clearly blushing so I wasn't sure if she was embarrassed about what had happened in the bathroom or she was simply combining being hot with being too drunk. Speaking of hot, both babes looked as delicious as ever in their respective dresses. I walked up to them and before my mind could come to a conclusion Sara embraced me with a lustful kiss while grabbing my ass.

I returned the favor and was kneading her tight flesh through her dress. We only kissed for a few seconds when I opened my eyes to see what Destiny was up to. She just stood there with her eyes wide open and was doing a similar lip biting as Sara had been doing. For some reason, I was afraid to touch this woman. Since I kept thinking of her as this goddess I was admittedly intimidated by her.

Sara was the first one to invite her in by pulling her closer to us with her right hand. Then she abruptly stopped our kiss and went in and kissed Destiny with similar passion. Sara's eyes were closed but Destiny's remained open and showed a sign of fear or discomfort. Her right hand reached out to meet mine and she immediately started squeezing my hand. She ended up pushing Sara off a little which caused the brunette to work on the ebony's neck. For a brief moment, Destiny ended up closing her eyes and whispered in my ear telling me that she was enjoying the feeling but I was pretty certain she had no interest in women.

"Let me pour some more champagne," Sara said suddenly. "I am so thirsty tonight."

"Maybe some water babe?" I suggested as I could still hear a slur in her voice.

"Tonight we are making it a party," she yelled out as she walked off barely making it in her high heels.

With the two of us left behind, I just flat out asked her: "Does Sara's kissing bother you?"

"Uhm, I am not into girls," she said shyly.

"We should probably tell her so she doesn't expect certain things from you," I said.

"What else does she have in mind?" she asked with concern. For a moment my heart sank because I thought she might not be up to have any fun.

"I don't know. I am just saying. What do you want to do?" I probed.

"Well, you promised me that if I put on a hot outfit, we would find me a date," she said jokingly I think.

"Well, I am here, right?" I tried to suggest.

"I haven't had a date in a year and now I am here with a guy and a girl who both seem to want to get me to bed," she said.

"It's completely up to you. Sara definitely wants to have fun tonight with both of us and quite frankly so do I," I said with desperation.

Before she was able to answer, Sara walked back with three glasses. This time it was Destiny who chugged down the entire glass. She ended up walking by the two of us and sat down on the couch.

"I think she is nervous as hell and doesn't seem to have any experience with other women. She may not even want that," I informed Sara quietly. "What if I warm her up a little and you just watch for a few minutes?"

"You better not fall for her. I know she is hotter material than me," she said with some jealousy.

"First of, no one is material around here. Second, she is hot in her own ways but you really need to stop comparing yourself to others."

"I know. Go get her stud. I think I am already turned on by the thought of watching you two. I am going to get a toy to keep me occupied while I watch," she said and walked towards the bedroom.

I built up the courage to walk down to Destiny. She looked so freaking hot with her legs crossed which not only showed more of her perfect brown legs but also the beginning of her hips.

"Hi," was all I mustered up at first.

"Hi," was her identical response causing us to smile at each other.

"May I kiss you?" I asked.

"I would love you to," she said and that is all I needed to hear and know. I sat down to her right and turned towards her before gently holding her left cheek to pull her closer to me. I don't know why I didn't close my eyes right away but since I left them open I saw that she left her mouth half open which just looked a bit awkward to me. As our lips touched, it took her a second to respond to my lips. While her lips felt and tasted great, her response was a bit disappointing at first. It was fair to say that she was either a bad kisser or simply needed to relearn after a year plus of not kissing another man.

My right hand soon traveled south towards her thighs quickly bracing by her breast. I used my left hand to pull her in closer and just combed her long curly hair with my fingers. I really tried to hold back the enthusiasm of my kisses to allow her to catch up but each part of this woman felt intoxicatingly amazing. I could have sworn I felt each toned muscle fiber of her thigh. Then she finally built up some courage as she started to reach for the back of my head.

We just took it slow for a few minutes and I just remembered that I hadn't seen Sara yet. Since my back was turned towards the bedroom I had no idea where she was. Just as I turned around I caught her taking another drink from her champagne glass. I did see her thong on the counter so I am sure she was keeping herself busy. I signaled her over before I went back to kiss Destiny. I decided to finally add my tongue to the mix and I was pleasantly surprised that she was willing to respond the same way. Her skills were far off from Cindy's or Sara's but somehow that turned me on as well as I felt like I was breaking in a teenager despite her 29 years.

"How are you doing?" I decided to ask.

"Uhm, good. Forgive my hesitation. This just doesn't feel natural to me," she said a bit disappointed.

"Is it me? You don't have to do this," I said.

"Truth is that before my date last year, I wasn't dating anyone since I graduated from college," she admitted.

"Ok," was my only response I could think of.

"So if you don't mind, I want you to be patient. I definitely want to do this. My vagina is soaked in anticipation," she confessed.

"Of course. Whatever you want," I assured.

"I don't know what I want. Just go ahead and kiss me again and I will let you know if anything isn't right," she requested.

This was definitely not the most exciting invitation of the week but I tried to be patient during all this. I reminded myself that fucking this babe in the end will be worth the wait.

Just as I started to kiss her neck, she spoke up: "Oh my gosh."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Sorry, it's just that, that Sara is playing with a dildo. I have never seen another woman do that," she said shocked. I could have sworn that while shocked, she didn't mind seeing it. I didn't even bother turning around to look at Sara who sat down across from us.

After a few minutes of kissing her neck and cleavage, I gently forced her legs apart and just when I thought my hands couldn't be any more satisfied, I was blown away by the smooth skin rubbing against both sides of my hand. I didn't wait too long before moving my hand closer to her love triangle and I also didn't feel any resistance. In the meantime, she was pulling my short hair and scratch my back through my shirt which was a clear sign she was finally getting more excited outwardly. She actually started to unbutton my shirt but in her drunken state made it difficult through all the lustful kisses of mine.

I decided to take it to the next level by standing up so I could take my shirt and pants off. I stepped out of my shoes and pulled off my socks as Destiny just sat there watching me. I also took of the shirt by myself leaving me only dressed in my pants and boxer briefs. Since after a couple of seconds she didn't lean forward to undress me I leaned forward to grab her hands and place them on my crotch.

"He really needs to get some fresh air," I said referring to my aching cock which was squeezed inside the tight garment.

That is when her nervousness clearly showed. It took her several tries to undo my belt and even longer to open my zipper and button. Once my pants fell to the floor, the tip of my cock was sticking out above the hem of my black underwear. I think she was actually freaked out by the size of me. She just shook her head and gave it a look of fear as she hooked her fingers into my waist band and pulled it down slowly. I was finally fully exposed and my organ was definitely thankful. There was a good amount of precum oozing out already and I was hoping she knew what to do with it but she just sat there still.

"You should taste him," I suggested and since she still didn't react I thought I should force the issue a little.

I placed my left hand underneath her chin to make her look me straight in the eyes. Her look was not only priceless but simply one which drove me crazy sexually. What I would give to fuck her pretty face but I assumed that was out of the question. I leaned down to give her a quick kiss and in one motion pointed my cock against her lips as I stood back up. She finally opened her mouth wide enough to allow me to place the head inside of it. She actually sucked him which was a welcomed sensation. My instinct immediately went for the back of her head but after trying to push in about a third of me inside of her she pulled back. This reminded me of my first girlfriend's blowjob which was more of a lick job but it was more than what a horny teenager could have asked for back then. I felt like I would have to talk her through it.

"Lick the back of it all the way from the balls to the tip baby," I instructed and surprisingly she did that very smoothly. She ended up doing just that for about a minute as more and more precum added to the saliva of her efforts. And the pleasant surprise was that she was willing to lick it up which made up for her inexperienced skill set. I took a moment to look at Sara who was rubbing her clit with fervor but looking at her dazed look it's become apparent that she was completely drunk. Even her moans sounded different.

Looking back at Destiny I noticed that she slowed down her licks and gave me the "what's next" look. As I went down to kiss her, I felt Sara's hand grabbing my cock from behind.

"I have never tasted black pussy. Do you mind?" she asked very direct.

Instead of allowing Destiny to think about it, I sat down next to her to engage in a kiss with her. She promptly went for my tongue and we soon got lost in our own world when Sara finally was able to get the white thong off of her ankles and didn't waste a second before disappearing between the dark silky thighs. Her dress was hiked up past her waist allowing me to see Sara's tongue polishing the completely naked clit. In return, she immediately moaned straight into my mouth and even though I doubted she would be willing to be on the giving end of lesbian oral stimulation, she clearly enjoyed being on the receiving end.

I was eager to see and suck on my first set of ebony tits so I just pulled the front of the dress down and like a white veil covering a surprise and the dark skin that was getting exposed slowly was met by my lustful eyes. And my eyes weren't disappointed. Her nipples weren't as pencil sharp and pointy as Sara's but the dime sized nearly black areolas were surrounding inviting nipples which I went for right away. Destiny simply grabbed my head with one of her hands and before I knew it she was doing the same to Sara's head as well. While her vocal responses had been very reserved until that point she started to let loose.

"Yes, fuck that feels good. Argh, shit, I think I'm. I'm cumming and," she cried as she was pulling me even closer to her and I was sure she was doing the same to Sara. Her orgasm served as another stimulant to me and my cock was aching for some attention. She finally pushed Sara away from her and left her legs spread while the brunette was leaning against the ottoman.

I took initiative and pulled Destiny on top of me and the mix of post-orgasm confusion and drunkenness made her stumble a little bit as she was stretching her opposite leg over mine. Just as I was about to position my cock below her soaking pussy it dawned to me that she may not be on any birth control but she assured me that she was protected. I am surprised she didn't care about the fact that I have been sleeping around with other women but maybe she spoke to the girls about our recent tests.

Either way, I couldn't believe that I was still clear minded enough to worry about something like that considering that I was about to lower the hottest babe on my awaiting rod. She looked me straight in the eyes as I lowered her hips and I was about to be met by a hole that was almost tighter than Cindy's ass. She actually turned out to be tighter once I was inside of her and her facial expressions made it clear that she was trying to relax as half of my dick broke through her rarely chartered territory.

"Fuck, you are big," she confessed.

"No. You are just tight. Damn, you feel good," I moaned as I was truly in awe by the sensations originating below. I wanted to make sure that I wasn't acting too pleased in order to not let Sara get jealous but I just noticed that she just fell asleep on the other end of the couch. I couldn't believe it. Now looking back, I am sure she consumed six or seven drinks that evening so I didn't blame her that much. What that meant though for me that I could enjoy her all to myself. So I immediately grabbed her ass tightly and forced her to bounce off of me more vigorously and despite being overwhelmed by my size she was getting into it.

milerdan2
milerdan2
197 Followers