Salesman Enjoys Trip Of His Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milerdan2
milerdan2
197 Followers

Once she loosened up a little she was finally ready to show off her athleticism. She turned around and started riding me reversed cowgirl style which, due to her six plus inch heels, meant she had to squat extremely low and if someone ever saw an effective leg workout, this would be one. She was going at a pace that even threw me off as she raised about half a foot each time before descending her perfectly sculptured body on me. Her efforts combined with her tight pussy and amazing rear view quickly drove me close to orgasm but I just didn't want to be done yet. While still inside of me, I picked her up from behind and she turned out to be much lighter than I expected.

At first I was thinking about walking her past Sara and to the bedroom while still staying inside of her but it just turned out too difficult after the first step. With my cock sticking in the cool air I chuckled as it was swinging back and forth wiping her tight ass as we stepped into the bedroom. Looking back at Sara, I was sure that she was knocked out for the night. I pulled the dress down below and I actually had to stop Destiny when she was trying to take her shoes off.

I just had her lean over the bed and before penetrating her tight pussy I decided to get a taste of it first. Once I was kneeled in front of her, I got my first close up look at a Caribbean anus and I didn't even have to ask if a foreign object or organ ever penetrated as her entrance looked completely unchartered. Her tight labia below barely allowed her pink flesh to show through and when I spread it I was greeted by the most delicious looking vagina ever. I completely ignored her clit and stuck my outstretched tongue right into her tight snatch and even my pointy tongue was met with resistance.

She didn't taste any different than the other girls but I could smell some perfume or lotion that she applied near her private area. I just inhaled deeply a few times and with my face in between her tight ass cheeks one could think I was sniffling her anus. I let go off her ass cheeks and focused on her smooth legs making me wish I had an extra set of hands to take her all in.

I got back on my feet and didn't hesitate to push my throbbing dick right inside of her. With enough force, I was able to push myself all the way in and she actually ended up swallowing all but about an inch of my thick cock causing her to moan and grip onto the bed sheets. As soon as I picked up my pace I felt like cumming again. I just couldn't get over the feeling of her tight pussy. I slapped her ass before holding on tightly to her hips and was truly considering letting go at that moment but stopped just short before pulling out of her.

She turned around and kissed me passionately before leaning back and pulled her heel covered feet onto the bed as well. I saw the egg vibrator laying around so I grabbed it in one hand while grabbing my cock in the other. She scooted back towards the edge before putting her feet against my shoulders and right after I turned on the vibrator I gave it to her. She immediately held it against her throbbing clit right before I entered her again. At first I held onto her legs and spread them into a split while hammering her pussy but my hands soon came to rest on her round tits when my pre-orgasmic sensation quickly reappeared.

I was trying to make up my mind if I was ready to cum but my decision was made as she was approaching her own zenith. I don't remember what she mumbled and moaned but as soon as the first wave overcame her body, my first shot of semen entered her body. I quickly withdrew my jerking member just in time for another shot to fly past her sexy abs straight between her tits. The last couple of spurts landed on her 12 pack before I grew limb. We both built up some sweat so instead of wiping the cum off of herself, she used a nearby towel to wipe her forehead instead before handing it to me. At first I wiped my own forehead and then figured that she actually wanted me to clean her up but I had a better idea.

"Shower?" I asked.

"I'd love to," she responded and off we were to the bathroom. I actually picked up Sara and carried her to the bed and took off her heels before joining the ebony babe who was already soaping up. I don't know what it was but the shower actually felt a bit weird and we barely touched each other primarily washing ourselves.

Once we were dried off and dressed we knew it was time to go. I didn't bother putting on anything while I watched Destiny put on her dress before sitting down to put on her heels.

"I am not sure if we will see each other tomorrow but please look me up on Facebook. If you don't mind, I will do the same. I am sure we can hook up sometime in the near future," I suggested.

"Sure," was a quick response and I wasn't sure how to take it. Somehow I felt that this was going to be the last time I would see her. Having watched her get dressed made me horny yet again which clearly started showing as my dick was half-way back to life.

"Is he serious?" asked Destiny pointing at my penis.

"I am afraid so," I said. "I don't know Destiny, you are a goddess so you cannot blame a guy."

"So are you telling me that he wants another round?" she asked curiously.

"I'll bet you could get him back up within seconds," I responded now clearly getting more excited. Then I was pleasantly surprised that she might have more in her as well.

"Well, I just had the best sex in my life and who knows, maybe it will be another year before she gets any more action," she teased while she started stroking my growing member.

"Suck my cock Destiny," I ordered. "Take him as deep into your mouth as you can."

I took a step closer to her and at this point my dick was pointing straight forward. She squatted down and opened her mouth and since she was still holding him with her right hand, I gently pulled it away only allowing her mouth to be the connection between our two bodies.

"That's it baby. See if you can take him down your throat," I suggested.

What followed was a good minute of trying to get my head into her throat. She didn't really gag that much as she stopped me before it got to that point and with my cock getting nearly fully erect, she was running out of time practicing on a softer member. I loved her enthusiasm and could tell that she was getting more comfortable by the minute.

"You are doing great baby. Look at him throbbing for you. He is all yours so let me know what you want," I moaned.

She leaned back and looked at me with her adorable eyes: "You are the expert here. Tell me what you want," she said with a smile.

I wanted to experience the same visual stimulation as with Sara when I fucked her in front of the tall mirror but problem was that both mirrors were too close to Sara which could potentially wake her up. Then I remembered that the bathroom is covered with mirrors all around.

"Follow me," I said as I helped her up and pulled her behind me. I still felt a bit buzzed and I am sure she did as well as we came to a stop in front of the sink.

"You know what I love?" I asked boyishly.

"Tell me," she responded with a smile.

"Watching the back of a woman's sexy legs as I am getting a blowjob. Here, lean over and don't bend your legs and point your butt towards the mirror on the door," I directed.

Before I knew it her hands were grabbing my hips and her mouth was making love to my cock as I watched her ass and long legs in amazement. This was a perfect view and despite the bright lights making the scene feel more sterile, I was loving every moment of it. I think at least two minutes went by before she finally had to take a break. I think she was proud of her accomplishment as she quickly sucked my face once we were face to face. Then another idea came to mind.

"Are you having as much fun as me?" I asked her with a smile.

"I am definitely having fun. I love pleasing you," she said.

"Do you want to try something different? I am not sure if it will work but the idea just came to mind," I said.

"What's that? Looking at those pictures on the computer tells me that you guys have tried it all," she said jokingly.

I was actually afraid to suggest my idea to her but after she probed a little more I finally gave in.

"There is a dildo in the living room that Sara was pleasing herself with which has a suction piece on the other end which I think you can make stick against a piece of glass," I explained.

"Okay?" she responded clearly waiting for further explanation.

"We could stick it against the mirror there and have you get taken care of from behind while you suck my cock the same way again," I explained afraid of her response.

"Hmm, I don't know," she said shily.

"Let's just give it a quick try. If you don't like it, we can stop right away," I tried to convince her.

"Isn't that thing huge," she said referring to the dildo.

"Not any bigger than me," I lied knowing that it was definitely just as long but a bit thicker.

"I cannot believe I am about to do this," she said with excitement growing in her face. I quickly grabbed the toy before she had a chance to change her mind. I also grabbed some lubricant as I wanted to make sure this will be as comfortable for her as possible.

I slammed the dildo's bottom against the glass and sure enough, it stuck to it. Since I didn't get the height right I had to pull hard to get it off before reapplying it half a foot higher.

Just as I was about to apply the lubricant on it, she chimed in: "Would it turn you on if I sucked it while you take me from behind?"

Instead of giving her a verbal answer I walked behind her and pushed her towards the door. She quickly bent over and put her hands against the mirror. Even before she had a chance to place her lips against the rubber material, I pointed my cock towards her awaiting entrance. She was still moist but definitely not as wet as I had hoped and instead of eating her out I just grabbed the bottle of lube and applied some on my dick. By the time I was ready to penetrate her, she had started licking the dildo but quickly stopped.

"And it tastes like Sara's pussy," she said with slight disgust.

"Would it help if I told you it's a turn-on if I watch you do it?" I asked.

"I clearly know it's a turn-on for you. You will owe me," she said with a serious tone while looking at me through the mirror.

"How about I give you a good fucking as a start?" and before allowing her to answer I plunged into her tight tunnel of ebony flesh. The lubrication made her pussy feel even more amazing and I think her enjoyment also rose as she quickly responded by not only licking but soon sucking the toy in front of her.

As we were fucking away I soon wondered if she would be ok tasting herself on my rod. I figured if I didn't give her a choice she would go along with it and I knew I would need to find out soon. I was so mesmerized by watching her suck the oversized dildo that I didn't pay attention to the sight right below me. When I finally looked down I was greeted by a sight I will never forget. Her dark skin which was covering her tight ass was to die for and her pussy was clenched so tightly around my big cock that when I slowly pulled back, her pink flesh pulled back as well as if it was trying to wrap around my white member and not let it go.

I think she understood why I slowed down the pace as I caught her staring at me as I my face was grimacing with disbelief. She took a break from sucking on the toy and after I saw enough of our bodies' flesh intertwine, I picked up the pace and began to fuck her at a pace this type of goddess deserves to be fucked. She was contorting her body while moaning out loud and I finally paid more attention to her pleasures as I reached underneath her dress to play with her tits. At first I played with both and then switched my right hand to play with her clit. She was clearly approaching another orgasm but was holding back her feelings.

"Let me hear you Destiny. Tell me what you want baby," I ordered as I now started pounding into me.

"Keep taking me baby," she whimpered.

"Take what? Let me hear it," I grunted as was overcome with heightened sexual sensations.

"Me baby. My pussy," she moaned.

She was finally catching on. "What do you want me to do with your pussy?" I asked with authority.

"Take it. Fuck it," she said while she finally looked at me through the mirror. She was still mostly bent over so I grabbed her long hair to pull her up to near standing and walked her towards the door with each thrust.

"Like this Destiny? Do you like to be fucked like this?" I asked her while her tits were pushed against the cold class and I was pulling her hair back.

"Yes, fuck me Don," she begged.

I don't know what was overcoming me but I felt like I had to teach her how to let go sexually so she won't go another year without sex.

"You are the hottest babe," I moaned into her ear. "If you want a guy to come after you and take care of you, you gotta tell him," I explained while I slowed down the pace significantly.

I really think that despite her amazing physical features, she had no confidence in her ability to take care of a man. Even though she could just lay back with her sexy body and get fucked and would give any guy an experience of a lifetime she seemed to be doubting herself.

I nearly stopped penetrating her as I was probing more: "Do you think you can take care of a guy sexually?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I guess," she answered shyly.

"Listen babe, you are hot as hell and the same confidence you show in the gym you should be able to show a guy in the bedroom," I told her.

"Ok, what exactly does that mean?" she asked me.

"Use your hot body to please us men and tell us what you want," I said.

"What if I don't know what I want?" she countered.

"Do you like to be fucked?" I asked sternly.

"Yes," she simply said.

"Tell me then," I responded.

"I like to be fucked," she said embarrassed of her own choice of words.

"What do you want baby?" I asked while starting to penetrate her slowly again.

"I want to be fucked. By you," she moaned.

"I am all yours baby. If you tell me you want to get fucked, I will give you that," I responded as my hips were starting to slap against her ass. I was surprised that once I was playing with her tits and clit again she was close to an orgasm again. She was biting her lip and aside from moaning through her teeth she remained silent.

"You are close, aren't you? Let it out, tell me to fuck you harder and make you cum," I suggested.

"Fuck me baby. Harder, make me cum," she said exactly copying my instructions.

I was really giving it to her as she finally came. Instead of vulgarities she simply cried out as wave after wave overcame her before I pulled out last second before I was ready to blow my load.

She was still trying to catch her breath when I spun her around to face me.

"See that dildo right there? It wants to get a piece of that sexy pussy of yours," I said and she quickly yet uncoordinatedly got into position. Her facial experience gave it way that the dildo was pushing her boundaries. It took a few seconds for us to get into position and instead of having her suck me clean, I kneeled in front of her and kissed her as she was starting to back her perfect body against the mirror.

She actually smiled at me indicating that she was enjoying being her slutty self and without giving her a moment to react to it, I stood up and placed my cock which was still covered with her lube and her own juices in between her lips.

I think of all of her inhibitions were out the window as she started cleaning me up like a pro. I also didn't hold back anymore as I was pushing about three to four inches of my cock into her mouth with a rapid pace. Every great thing has to come to an end at some point and even though I was considering replacing the dildo with my cock I knew that she must have been excruciatingly sore at this point. I had both of my hands holding up her long hair as I felt my balls tightening.

"Argh, shit your mouth feels amazing," I confessed as I lengthened my strokes and tried pushing another inch down towards her throat but was quickly met by gagging. "I'm close. I am going to cum on your face," I warned her not even giving her an option.

Before even the first contraction I stepped back and told her to get on her knees. She quickly obliged letting the dildo slip out of her and right as she got into position the first stream of relatively clear cum shot against her nose and forehead. The next one went straight into her mouth while I shook off the last drops all around her face. So she didn't have time to react to her probably first facial of her life, I pulled her up and quickly made out with her. She was surprisingly eager to kiss me as well and I quickly ignored the taste of my own cum. After about a minute we finally came back to earth.

"That was hot," I said.

"Yes it was. Thank you," she countered and walked to the sink to wash her face.

She ended up getting herself together quickly and I really think that she was embarrassed about what had happened. We gave each other a quick kiss and goodbye hug and once I closed the door I immediately missed her but knew that I had an amazing woman to climb in bed with just feet away.

milerdan2
milerdan2
197 Followers