Sally

Story Info
Sally has a visitor.
2.6k words
3.91
24.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were three friends who went to college together. They were Sally, Veronica and Veronica. The last two differentiated themselves by being known as Vicki and Ronnie. All three came from stable, wealthy, middle class American homes and had what is normally called a good upbringing.

They had been at college for around three months before Vicki and Ronnie had acquired a couple of boyfriends, both muscular, athletic looking fellows from the football team. Josh and Hank were both black. Sally had no problem with that. After all, it isn't at all uncommon these days to see two good looking white girls on the arms of a couple of black hunks.

Sally even let her friends choose another black footballer for her. He was called Ricky. After an evening in a disco, the three girls took the guys back to their apartment. Sally had no qualms about lying on her back letting Ricky do his best to fuck her brains out.

Neither did she have any hang-ups about sucking Ricky's cock or letting him get it up her ass-hole from time to time. She had learned enough about the sorts of things men liked to do for sexual stimulation from watching porn on the internet. She was not surprised or repelled by them. Indeed, the more way out sex acts seemed to be more engaging to her than the old missionary position.

But even after experiencing a string of quite delightful orgasms impaled on Ricky's more than adequate prick, Sally felt there was something missing. She sometimes felt as if she was suspended above it all, watching herself fucking by remote control.

Even when the three friends sat round drinking and smoking joints, resulting in an orgy where all three girls got fucked by all three guys, Sally felt that sense of separation from the actual proceedings. It was an eerie feeling, and one of the reasons she only allowed that sort of thing to happen once or twice a month.

It was possibly a hint of her spirit of independence.

But several months went by without any sign of a stable relationship or boyfriend.

The apartment they shared had a large bedroom that Vicki and Ronnie shared, usually with their boyfriends, and a smaller room halfway up into the attic which Sally used.

Sally's room had walls that sloped inward with a couple of large 'Velox' style windows in them, which opened out onto the roof.

Sally liked being on her own. She had long wanted to have her own bedroom, one that she didn't have to share with a sister or friend.

One day she came up from her friends' room feeling particularly frustrated. They had been having an excellent orgy including daisy-chaining. Sally had been anal and cunt fucked by all three guys and still felt there was something missing.

She stripped her bed, spread a large sheet of plastic over the mattress and covered it with the under-blanket. Over that she spread a crisply ironed cotton sheet and over that went her duvet.

She undressed, consigning her cum soaked clothes to the wash-basket. She showered, dried herself off and dressed in a newly purchased pair of white satin panties, her best bra and a pretty white garter belt with satin panels. She unwrapped a new pair of beautifully sheer nylons and pulled them lovingly up her shapely legs, almost cooing with pleasure as she felt their smoothness over her skin. A long white satin and lace slip and a pretty summer frock completed her ensemble.

A distant clock struck eleven.

It was time. The moment Sally had been both longing for and dreading. The moment when she would finally admit to herself what sort of a person she was. Let herself go. Live the life she chose and do just as she pleased.

Sally climbed into her bed fully dressed and curled up on her side. She started giggling. She was feeling light headed and very naughty.

She tingled with anticipation at what she was about to do.She put her free hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit. Then she started to strain, soon overcoming any sense of reluctance from her upbringing. This was it. It was too late now to turn back even if she changed her mind..She sighed and relaxed. Then she began to whimper in delight as she felt a flood of hot wet piss flood her panties. Her fingers could feel the warmth of the liquid as she pressed and stroked her clit.

She convulsed as her orgasm hit her a few seconds later. As the wetness spread, she chuckled to herself, writhing in pleasure in the after-tingle of her climax. She could feel the wetness spreading up her back. It was better than she had ever imagined. She rolled over spreading the pool of wet piss all over her before she closed her eyes and went blissfully to sleep, fully dressed and soaking in her own pee.

Next morning, as she cleared up and filled the washing machine with her bedclothes, and later with her own stuff, Sally thought she had better limit her 'naughty nights' to one a week, otherwise she would never get any studying done.

Three nights later, there was a rumble of distant thunder. Sally was lying on top of the bed in her peach nylon nightie and a pair of pink panties feeling overdressed in the hot humid conditions. After one crackle of thunder, there was a tap on the window.

Wondering who could be out on the roof, Sally got out of bed, pulling on a dressing gown over her pretty nightie. She opened the window on the swivel and let a somewhat bedraggled young black boy into the apartment.

Not only was he slightly built but he looked too pathetic to be much of a danger, so Sally had no fear of him. She noticed he was carrying a plastic shopping bag. There were also signs of a bit of a hue and cry outside.

Suddenly there was an urgent knock on the door.

"It's security, ma'am."

The young man dived under the bed and lifting a finger to his lips as if to ask for silence about his presence.

Sally opened her door to be confronted by the night security man, complete with giant sized torch.

"There's been some pilfering," he explained, "and we thought the culprit might be heading this way."

"What's been stolen," Sally asked.

"It's just girls' underwear from the line down in the courtyard," the man went on,,"Some guys get a kick out of it, I guess. I'd better shut this window for you. It looks like it's going to rain heavily in the next few minutes."

There was a lightning flash and nearby rumble of thunder as if in confirmation of his prediction. Having closed the window the man left.

Sally leaned down and told the man,

"It's all clear. You can come out now."

He rolled free, still clutching his plastic bag. As he got to his feet, Sally snatched the bag and tipped the contents onto her bed. Out came a collection of panties, bras, garter belts, stockings and slips.

"Ah! Ha! So you're the pantie-thief then," she cried.

He looked very same-faced. Sally almost took pity on him, but she remembered that the girls who owned the clothes probably had to fork out for new things to replace them.

"Why do you take things like this," she held up a pair of lace trimmed satin panties.

"I.. er.. just... like ..er... to.."

"For goodness sake spit it out!" Sally interjected.

"To wear them," he muttered almost under his breath.

"Now? Are you wearing that sort of thing now? She asked.

He nodded, unbuttoning his jeans sufficiently to pull them down a few inches, showing her he was wearing girls' panties underneath. He lifted his T-shirt, to display a D-cup bra, the cups of which lay flat against his chest.

She had an idea.

"If you go back and replace this stuff, I won't turn you in," she told him, "It's going to rain very heavily soon, so go down now and come back here after you've replaced everything. You can hide out here until the coast is clear."

"And the storm passes," she added as an afterthought.

"And, by the way, what's your name?" she called as he opened the window again.

"Gupta Roy. People call me Guppy -- like the little fish."

"And where are you from?"

"I was born here but my folks come from Bihar state in India. They lived near Patna.".

Sally suddenly realised that, although he was black, his straight hair,aquiline nose and thin lips should have told her he wasn't of African origin.

"You'd better get going before it comes on to rain again," she encouraged him.

He jumped up and squeezed through the window with some agility.

Fifteen minutes later he was back tapping on the window.

There was a brilliant flash and great crash of thunder, followed by the rattle of raindrops on the windows. The rattle grew to a roar as the heavens opened.

She opened the window to let him in.

"I've done it," he said, "I've put everything back."

"Take your wet clothes off and dry yourself," she told him, offering him a towel.

He stepped into the en suite and undressed. Sally could see that, although he was of slender build, his cock was bigger than Ricky's or either of the other two footballers she'd been fucked by recently.

Her nightie was already wet from the open window. She stepped into the shower and started soaping Guppy's back. He turned and slipped the straps of her nightie off her shoulders. Then he rubbed soap all over her tits, fondling them gently but enthusiastically as he did so.

He looked at her with dark, rather brooding eyes.

"You're very kind," he said.

"You're very gentle," she replied.

He folded her against him, turning her so his cock rode between the cheeks of her ass, while his hands roamed over her body soaping everything. He kissed her on the shoulder and started her panties on the way to the floor. She wriggled slightly to release them and sent down the rest of the way.

Now his hand was free to investigate the folds around her slit. He used his middle finger with good effect. Suddenly Sally wasn't feeling at all detached from things. She was caught up in the delightful sensuality of the situation. Their soapy bodies locked together as she raised her leg to give his cock access to her cunt. He drove it smoothly into her, the soap making their skins slide over each other as they humped their way to a crescendo of breath-taking orgasms.

For the first time in her young life Sally felt she had been well and truly fucked and as satisfied sexually as a girl should be.

They dried each other off and went back into the bedroom.

Sally opened her drawer and started to pull out some clothes for herself. Then, as an afterthought, she pulled out more stuff.

"Here, Guppy, see if you can get into any of my things," she offered.

Guppy eagerly took a pair of blue satin panties and tried them on. They were a little tight, but not overly so. He posed for her. She put on a pink satin pair and did likewise. Then she donned a pink satin bra, which he stroked in appreciation. She didn't have a blue bra to fit, but there was a white satin one that she had borrowed from one of her friends. She let the straps out and put it round him. Then Sally stuffed two pairs of nylon panties into the cups to give him a bit of cleavage.

She went to the wardrobe and selected a blue satin slip which fitted him tightly.

Looking at him dressed like that gave Sally a strange feeling. He looked girlish to a degree that amazed her.

"You're not gay, are you?" she asked, suddenly.

"What ever gave you that idea?" he retorted, clearly referring to what they had just experienced in the shower.

"Some guys are bi," she said, half afraid of the answer.

"Not me," he went on, "Honestly Sally, I promise I only fuck girls."

Reassured, she pulled a pink slip over her head and took his hand. She lead him to the bed and eased him down onto it. Then she climbed on top of him, straddling him. She liked him a lot but, before she could go all the way with him, she wanted to find out if he had the makings of a true soul-mate.

She leaned down and they kissed. Guppy's lips were supple and mobile and Sally felt she could easily fall in love with any man who could kiss like that. There was that one last thing though. She strained and felt the warm wetness filling her nice clean panties. It soon soaked through both the panties and her slip to the area round his cock. He stiffened. Sally held her breath. It was their moment of truth. He relaxed as the hot wet piss flowed over him. She looked at his face. He was laughing.

He pulled her face down to kiss her again and she breathed a sigh of relief. Enormous relief!

"You really are a naughty little girl, Sally," he cried, "I didn't tell you you could piss on me, did I?"

"I hoped and prayed you'd like it," she replied.

"I love it, darling," he murmured affectionately, "But there is a quid pro quo to my acceptance.".

"What's that?" she inquired.

"This..."

He rolled her over until she was lying on her back in the pool of piss she had created. Then he straddled her, lifted her slip, pulled his prick free of the blue panties and began to spray her with his own piss.

As the warm liquid started hitting, first on her belly, then working up to her tits, then her neck, face and hair, Sally realised she didn't feel at all detached from the action. She was wallowing in it. As he finished pissing all over her, she reached out for his cock and massaged it up to size and stuffed it up the leg of her panties.

"Oh! Guppy, fuck me, Fuck me hard," she urged him.

He did, driving his cock into the willing girl's cunt, intent on filling her with his cum-juice. He rejoiced at having found, so accidentally, such a wonderful young girl. A pretty blond with a marvellously curvaceous body whose thoughts and actions so matched his own.

As his balls overflowed, shooting a load of cum into her cunt, Guppy groaned, Sally screamed and they collapsed in a heap amongst their own piss.

'And this,' thought Sally, 'is the man for me!'

Just to make absolutely sure, she arranged to join Vicki and Ronnie for an orgy. There were three black members of the football team in the girls' room. And within ten minutes all three girls were impaled on nice big fat black cocks. Sally and her friends spent the whole night fucking and sucking and they had a great time. But as she left, Sally felt there had been something missing. Somehow being fucked was not enough for her. There had to be some other ingredient that only Guppy seemed to be able to provide in her life.

She had spent hours washing and drying the bedclothes as well as the stuff they had been wearing. As she remade the bed, Sally smiled and patted the sheet of plastic on the mattress and covered it with the under blanket.

That sheet of plastic would save the mattress from being totalled in the coming nights. There would, she knew, be a lot more pissing in her bed. And more!