Sally & Harry (Ed & Jo)

Story Info
Once again faking it.
1.3k words
3.69
76.5k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H20wader
H20wader
306 Followers

Again the Ravings of a Lunatic. I recently posted a short story call Sally & Harry on this site. i wanted a open or closed discussion of women faking orgasms. i did the short story wrong and i posted it in Non-erotic. That got me very few readers. Si I an BACK with a story very limited in scope. It is about FAKING.

So without further fanfare

*

My husband does not trust me. No, I did not get caught fucking some other man. No, I have a lesbo partner. Yes, I did something very stupid. And I do not know how to fix it.

He hates movies that he calls chick flicks. I wanted to see an old favorite called 'When Harry met Sally'. He fought but I promised him a real good time. His little head won the argument. He was rather quiet during the movie. He did help with the late snack. He loaded the dishwasher and as it was the end of the Day he turned it on.

WE headed up the stairs to the bedroom. I went after him to, as I had said, show him that real good time. I did a lot. I played with him and loved him and I gave him a blowjob to end all blowjobs. I got on top and rode him for what seemed like forever. Finally he came. I faked it.

He looked at me.

"Well, well you can fake it better than Sally."

"I always though so."

He got up, went into the bathroom. I waited for him to return. I did not hear any water or any flush. I went to see why he was staying in the bath. I opened the door. He was sitting on the commode staring at the shower.

"Ed, honey, come to bed."

"Why, so you can fake it some more?"

"WHAT??!!"

"How long have you been faking it, Jo?"

"Ed, do not be silly, come to bed."

"How long have you been faking it, Jo?"

"I only do it now and then."

"I see. Well, now I know."

"Ed, it is not that big a deal. I only do it when you are finished. You almost always see to it that I cum too." This was silly of him. All women fake an orgasm now and then. Mostly it happens when they are tired and want to end the sex, Or they just want to get to sleep, Or they want to just send a awful lover home and gone, Or They want to preserve the delicate male ego. Or they do not want to tell the truth about a headache. There are a thousand reasons.

"Jo, why didn't you tell me you were faking it?"

I had no real answer for that question.

"Ed, come to bed. This time I will not fake it."

"How would I know?"

"ED!!!!!"

"Jo, how would I know? All of our 14 years that we have made love, had sex, you have been faking it. Sure just every now and then. BUT I never knew." I could see something in his eyes, not anger. I always can tell when he is mad. Certainly not lust. Hurt, I could see hurt. Like he looked when his father had died so quickly from a massive heart attack.

"Ed, please let me hold you. I will make it better."

"How many other things have you been faking, Jo?" His voice had suddenly turned a deadly cold. "The night at the VFW dance when you were gone for all that time. Where you fucking Paul?"

"Ed, NO,"

"Or that time at the company picnic when you went for that canoe ride with Bill Stahal?"

"Ed, I have never been unfaithful to you."

"No, you just fake it." He was not angry. His voice was without feeling. I had no idea what to do, what to say. I started to cry.

"Are those real tears or can you fake that too."

I turned away and slowly walked to the bed. I sat and sobbed. He followed.

"They do sound real." He touched my face. "They are wet almost as wet as that fake orgasm you just faked."

He dressed.

"I will see you in the morning. I want to be alone."

He left the house that for so many years we had worked to make a home. I cried my self to sleep.

I made breakfast for the children. They were not happy that their Daddy was not there, but I lied and told them that he was called in to work. That happened enough that they could accept it. The three of them were loaded in to the car and dropped at the places they need to be. Eddie at soccer practice, Jean at her dance class, and the baby at four years old stayed with me.

Normally on Saturday, Ed would pick the older two up after their practices. I was worried that he would not. After an hour I called his cell.

"Hello. , Jo."

"Ed, are you picking the kids up?"

"Well, it not something I could fake now is it?"

"Ed, this is silly. Just because I fake it now and then does not mean that I fake it all the time."

"How would I know?"

"Ed when you bring the kids home I will have my sister watch them. We need to talk."

"Jo, I do not trust you. You have been lying to me for years. I do not know where the lies start or stop. Suddenly everything you say or do can be a lie. I am lost. I do not know how to act around you any more. I never doubted you before now I doubt everything. Are the children MINE?"

"Ed, for god's sake. Let's talk. I will tell you the truth about anything and everything."

"How would I know?" I could hear him crying as he made the disconnect.

My husband does not trust me. No, I did not get caught fucking some other man. No, I do not have a lesbo partner. Yes, I did something very stupid. And I do not know how to fix it.

**********

The ravings of a lunatic. Is this fiction?

OK NO one had any ideas on the first call. I had it wrapped up in a lesbian telephone call. Now Damn it, write, comment, say something. This will be posted in the Loving wives section for more readers than non-erotic.

I kept this short and sweet. I do not want any speculation. There is only the FAKING.

Do women FAKE it? WHY?

How are men supposed to know? Are men supposed to know? Or do men pretend to accept a lie? Are men too stupid to know?

When does a woman tell her husband/lover? Before, during, after?

What kind of man wants woman to Fake it? If he does not want a Faker then what?

Do women really enjoy blowjobs or are they Faking again?

How much Faking goes in the Bedroom between a loving wife and a loving husband?

Do lesbians Fake it?

What will a loving wife do to make his loving husband happy?

I guess I could start a so-called thread in the forum section but I just cannot deal with the way it is set up. I find it stupid and silly and the icons are just plain dumb not to mention the so-called signatures. Beside I think this will go to a larger audience. So people talk. I will answer any and all feedback I get. I will copy and paste to a file. I would like to post feedback to the comments section so tell me if you want you ID dropped or whatever. The public comments will be open to the public, as always

Once this is posted I will be adding to the public comments, so check back for the case of

"THE FAKING"

Lay on macduff.

I am the H20wader

H20wader
H20wader
306 Followers