Sally and Honey's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found a side booth near the rear of the lounge and sat on the same side. I ordered a mixed drink and Marissa ordered a Martini. Three drinks later and several shoulder rubbings I slipped my arm around her shoulders. She turned to face me and offered me her mouth. I kissed her full on the mouth and she responded with pressure on my mouth. I tighten my hold around her shoulders and she slipped her hand between my slightly parted legs.

Ten minutes later we were in my bedroom naked. I kissed her and she slipped her tongue into my waiting mouth. I found her breasts firm and sensitive to my touch. We rolled on to the bed and she came up on top of me. Our breasts were crushed together and her weight felt good on top of me.

One handed I reached into the top drawer of my night stand and came out with a pink vibrator. The second time into the drawer I came up with a large tube of K-Y jelly. When Marissa saw what I had she laughed and took the vibrator from me. She lubricated it generously with the jelly and shoved it into my pussy as she clamped down on my clitoris with her mouth.

I could not get my mouth on her pussy in this position so I just found her pussy with two stiff fingers. It felt so good to be loved and attended to. I was quickly climbing to the top of my sexual wave. I was doing my best to bring Marissa along with me but I lost out and gave in to the climax I had been holding back for so long. God it was wonderful to let go and flood the bed and her mouth a spray of warm climax cream. She was an expert at licking my free flowing juices. She was so good I gave up a second climax seconds after the first. I screamed and sent the piss like cream spurting across the bed sheets.

We rolled apart and lay there breathing as if we had run a four minute mile. Marissa recovered first; rising up on an elbow she kissed me softly. I tasted my own juices on her mouth. I pushed her on her back and lubricated the vibrator and parted her legs. She reached down and took my hand in hers. She pushed my hand back between her legs till the tip of the vibrator was positioned at the opening to her tiny rose bud. I smiled and very slowly pushed it in to her. She lifted her legs and parted them for me. I lowered my mouth to her wet hot pussy and started to fuck her asshole with the vibrator as I licked her trembling cunt. The lips of her pussy were quivering as my lips found it warm, sweet and ready.
Marissa spent the night with me and I woke to find her in the kitchen making coffee. Still naked I kissed her and accepted her offer of a cup of coffee.

Marissa had been married as had I but only for a short time and no children came of that union. She was in town on business and told me she had to leave in a few days. I ask her to move in here till she had to leave. She agreed to this arrangement. It was on my second cup of coffee that I remembered I was going to have guests on Friday evening. How to tell Marissa? I wondered if she may want to join my new found friends.

I have always found the truth the best way to go so I told her about the last night together with Sally and our party with the group. I went on to tell her they were going to visit on Friday. I told her I would love for her to stay but it she was uncomfortable with strangers I would understand. Marissa said she would love to meet my friends. So to celibate we retired up to the bedroom and entered the shower together.

It was noon when Marissa headed back to her hotel and I headed for the market to stock up on mix, booze and food.

Marissa arrived back at the house with her luggage about six that evening. I fixed dinner and we relaxed in t-shirts and nothing else, out on the back porch. There in nothing like a cool summer breeze and sitting in the dark on a well padded swing. We talked and touched gently with out a great deal of passion but a great deal of love and feeling.

I found out her husband had brought home girlfriends and made her join in on a threesome. Then he brought home guys to watch Marissa give blow jobs while he took pictures. This was not what she wanted out of a marriage and soon called it quits. She admitted sex with men was Ok at times but much like me she liked the more gentle sex with a woman. She asked me about Sally and I opened up like a can of pork and beans. She soon saw that I had been in love with Sally and yet I was happy for Sally and happy that she was now doing what she wanted with her life.

After a few silent minutes Marissa got up and said she would be right back. She returned and instead of sitting next to me she sat on a pillow in front of me on the floor. She rested her head on my thigh and I let her have her way. She pushed my legs apart till her fingers found my wet spot. Her lips covered my clitoris and that is when I felt the tip of a dildo slip into my treasure chest. It was large so I leaned back and pushed my hips to the very edge of the porch swing. Lifting one leg I gladly offered her more room in which to have her way with me. I could not see the dildo but it was a large one and I had seen some black ones that were very long and thick. Marissa had covered it generously with K-Y jelly and it felt nice as the bulbous head forced it’s way in. She never took her mouth off my clitoris yet she had room to slowly get the toy well up into me. I was fast becoming very aroused.
It was dark out here and my nearest neighbor was several hundred feet away. I was sure no one could hear my breathing as I gasped for air. She worked it faster and deeper as I headed for one hell of a climax. I cried out as I ripped away all remnants of civility and screamed I was cumming.

The dildo with drawn, her mouth replaced it over my dripping pussy. She licked and sucked the very essence of life from me. I was delirious with the joys of life I was in love again and Sally was forever gone from my dreams.

Reaching I lifted Marissa up to me and we kissed as lovers do passionately, lovingly and with a hint of more to come.

III

Friday arrived and we sat waiting for our company. We changed the bedding and sat out towels in all three bathrooms. I was going to cook for my visitors but gave that idea up and called for reservations at a local watering hole. It was just a small bar but the food was excellent.

Pat had called early that morning and said there would be three as they were bring a friend of Tom’s from work. She said his name was Charles and that he was a very nice man. I did not ask but I took it that Pat and Tom were doing a three way with his friend Charles. I told her that a friend of mine had stopped by and that she would be joining us. Pat did not ask any questions either and I am sure she knew that Marissa and I were lovers.

A long silver caddy pulled up in the drive way right at Six PM. Tom was driving Pat was in the front seat next to him and a tall slender black man got out of the back seat. He was very light brown and handsome as any man I had ever seen. His smile was broad and he moved as easy as a cat. I got a shiver down my back and wondered if he was as well hung as the last back man that had graced my path. Marissa standing close said in a whisper “He is a hunk if I ever saw one. Hope he is not gay.” And we laughed under our breath.

Pat hooked an arm in the black mans arm and leading the way brought him to the steps of the back porch. I offered him my hand and he took it and pulled me close so he could kiss me on the cheek. I was very pleased with Pat’s guest. Charles did the same with Marissa and were all moved into the kitchen. Tom was still the same slow easy going guy that I remembered. He hugged me and kissed me on the mouth. I let him get a feel of my breasts as he kissed me.

Ten minutes later I showed them to the rooms I had for them. Tom was standing off to one side now talking to Marissa while Charles was paying close attention to me.

Pat sat the luggage on the stand and turned to Charles asking him to bring up another bag. As soon as he was out of ear shot she said “Honey you’ll love him to death. He is good and he is very oral.”

I said “I hope we can control things for a while as I made reservations for dinner out.” She laughed and said she was sure the boys could hold off for a few hours. I smiled thinking two men and four girls now these guys are in for a really good time. Hopefully the girls are too.

12