Sally and Roberta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'God, how I needed that,' Sally said breathlessly. 'You did it beautifully.'

'My pleasure! It was better for you, that time.'

'Oh, yes.'

It was then that Sally decided that she must become much more active and even take charge

Under the glow of the bed-light Roberta lay spread-eagled on the bed, her long red hair making an aureole on the pillow. Sally was fascinated by the difference between their bodies. Lying naked beside her friend, she saw that the other's milky white breasts were twice the size of her own, the firm nipples a deepening pink in colour. The full thighs were spread wide with a glorious tuft of red hair at her crotch. Sally was captivated by the texture of her skin.

The two women held eye contact for several moments. Sally felt as if she were searching for something in her companion's face as Roberta's lips red and full parted in a soft smile. Her arms were outstretched as Sally came over to get on top of her.

And then Sally was maneuvering the older woman into position so that her own knees could rest between hers. She ran her hands down the full length of the nude flawless body to touch the dark private part with her fingers to part the soft wet folds, parting the flower of her womanhood as it were. Roberta was slippery and soft for her entry.

Roberta rubbed her fleshy thighs against Sally's and was heaving her hips uncontrollably against her hand as Sally's fingers probed, touched and rubbed the distended clitoris into orgasm.

Sally then pushed her crotch into hers as Roberta wrapped her legs around Sally's legs as the girl vigorously massaged her. Desire flared between them and they moved together as one.

Sally was stroking one pointed nipple with her fingers while the other breast was stiffening and growing under her moist mouth. Her slim body moving passionately between Roberta's white thighs as their sexes meshed.

'Do whatever you want to do with me, Sally.'

'Don't worry, I will.'

It was then that Sally realized that Roberta wanted to play the passive role in their relationship, that she wanted to be dominated.

A deep moan escaped from Roberta's lips as Sally worked her way between her legs with her hands and fingers. She urged the girl onward, breathing heavily with her arousal, her legs opening and wrapping around her friend.

Her body was arching breasts crushing breasts as her companion was loving all of her, body and soul as Roberta pressed hungrily against her.

'More!' she barely whispered as Sally caressed the inside of her thighs. 'Do me, a little further in with your finger. Ah, that's good,' Roberta cried.

Sally felt the muscles tighten beneath her touch. She loved the way the skin felt against her own. Made her body shiver.

'Please,' Roberta moaned, closing her eyes.

'Please what?' Sally teased.

'Put your mouth on me! Taste me!'

Sally ran her tongue down the woman's body, pausing at the naval, letting her fingers slip between the spread thighs. She gently caressed the engorged nub of flesh between them.

'Ah ... ah!' Roberta was breathless, writhing beneath her. Both her hands were in Sally's hair. She almost went mad, kissing her breasts, she was ready to beg.

'Use your mouth, touch me down there with your lips,' she whispered urgently.

And then she was gratefully accepting the girl's mouth. Sally teased along the opening, moving her tongue along the slit, then sucking on it. She then brought her finger into play, stroking the wet slippery flesh, making the woman moan.

'Oh, love me, Sally, love me ... oh, yes, take me and love me, Sally ... Sally! Sally put her hands under her body, taking one smooth buttock in each hand, raising Roberta's throbbing vagina to her mouth and prodded with her pointed tongue as the woman cried out in sheer pleasure.

And then Sally was jerking with her two fingers, watching the performance in the mirror as she slid in and out of the woman's hole. When Roberta's climax came again, her orgasm was short, doubled and tripled with quick convulsions. Her entire body was shaking.

'You touch me like someone who loves me,' she almost sobbed. Sally felt shy all at once and looked away. But at the same time she was fully aware that she had dominated the older woman.

A few moments later she was pulling Roberta down on the bed, her body rolling on top of hers, pinning her shoulders to the pillow and trapping her beneath her. She knew that the other woman was wanting her to take control, really take control, as though she were a man.

Their torsos heaving, they struggled with each other, as though each wanted to be swallowed up by the other. Roberta cried out. Sally was relentless with her, feeling the woman surrender to her.

Sally was sucking Roberta's tongue which was driving her wild in its direct symbolism. Her body stiffened beneath the girl, writhed with her, her thighs shaking, she was fiercely aroused.

Taking her by the shoulders, Sally forcibly turned her over on her stomach and was boldly stroking the round mounds of her rear, the cleft fully exposed. Sally moved her nude body provocatively against hers, opening herself to her. With Roberta supine beneath her Sally was all woman. She felt incredibly and passionately alive.

Sally looked into the mirror seeing their images like an erotic painting, Entwined! Yes, they were entwined as one. Their eyes dwelled in each other, and Roberta laughed.

'Oh, you now want it just as much as I do.'

Their mouths were now seeking each other's, their caresses becoming the elixir of life. They were one flesh.

'Beautiful you.' Roberta said.

Sally let herself fall into the hollow of her shoulder.

Some time later Sally found herself stroking the full length of her companion's back. She ran her hands down Roberta's spine and then all over her taut body, letting her fingers drift lower and lower, caressing the upper swell of her buttocks.

'Oh, touch me all over,' Roberta cried, arching her back against the girl's stomach. She spoke with a naked female urgency, 'It's not done yet.'

Becoming bolder Sally allowed her hands to venture further, running them over the whole fleshy curve of Roberta's behind. She found herself loving the way the muscles quivered beneath her fingers.

Lying behind her on the bed, she was pressing her own body intimately against her and could feel the woman breathing heavily as she lay there. She patted her rear lightly again, stroking the two buttocks at the same time with the same hand. Her fingers venturing on the spot where the soft buttocks touched and then moved quickly away.

'I want you to put your finger in the cleft,' Roberta said at last.

Sally slid her hand down to the cleft, her fingernails stimulating the sensitive flesh of the woman's plum rump and she entered her from behind. Her finger went right into the groove of the woman's actual hole with Roberta squirming and squeezing the finger with her fleshy cheeks.

Now two tormenting fingers were exploring her. She was doing everything to encourage the steady thrusting. 'Put your other hand around the front, Sally.'

Roberta was stretched supine on her side and Sally could feel the full flesh of her body as she held her stomach-to-back. Her other hand went round to Roberta's thigh and then to her groin where the woman pressed her legs together so the hand could not escape. Her back arched as Sally's fingers teased between the cleft, stimulating the flesh. 'Don't stop! Delve deeper!'

Roberta undulated gently at first under the tender probing which soon became bolder, the touch more assured as she writhed and moaned with abandonment, feeling the fingers slide in and out to the very hilt. The woman's fleshy cheeks engulfed the hand as something at her centre opened, trickling heat. Sally managed to hold her as suddenly Roberta was released.

'Don't move, please Sally,' she begged as she gave a convulsive shudder, falling back against the girl as she teetered on the final brink of self-control. She came with a gasp. "Oh, God, that was wonderful. You are good for me, Sally.'

In the warm sensual aftermath, they returned to face-to-face love, their lips meeting at last. The woman pressing her hand on the curved underside of Sally's breast and they lay folded drowsily in one another.

Later still lying on the bed holding each other, Sally said, 'I'm glad I crossed the line with you. I was afraid at first that it might be only bodies and nothing else.'

Roberta lifted her face from Sally's breast. 'Although my body hungers for you, I want to love you too.' She anchored the girl close with her arms and legs. 'I really loved it when you took control. Some girl-lovers lie on the bed like a sack of potatoes letting me be the one to make all the moves. But you were different. I was really capable of self-surrender with you.'

'I got feelings for you too,' Sally said softly.

'Well, it looks like the storm has gone completely now. Not that I noticed its passing.'

'Were you really so afraid?'

'I'll let you think about that!'

' ...?'

'Well, good night, Sally, and golden dreams.'

© 2008 DAVID ROBERTSON, All rights reserved

12