Sally Calls On Linda's Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“My god Linda your parents sound so hot, we’re both so lucky aren’t we, I’d really love to get it together with your mum and dad. It would be great, better still if you got together with my parents, which should be easy my dad’s already fucked you, so I’m sure if we timed it right and mum walked in on us with dad she’d want to join in. Then maybe we could get together, my parents with your parents and the two of us that would be so amazing.”

“Sally you are such a hot slut, I’m pretty sure if you came around to us and sat down with my parents on your own they wouldn’t be able to resist, why don’t you do that tonight, my brothers away and I could say I was staying overnight at a friends.”

The thought of eating her mum’s pussy while I had her dads cock buried in my cunt was too much, I climaxed while sitting there on the playing fields, my fingers, buried to the hilt inside my juicy fuck box, now became saturated with my own sticky cum sap as I bit my lip to stop me from screaming. I took my sodden fingers out of my hole and Linda grabbed my hand pulling it to her face, looking round to make sure no one was watching she stuck them into her mouth licking them clean of my cum, I loved it when she did that it made me feel she cared for me and it wasn’t just all about sex.

As I sat next to Linda I could feel my knickers were as wet as a dishcloth, so as descreetly as possible I slipped them off, placing them into my school bag. I had to spend the rest of the day walking around with nothing under my short skirt, which I must admit kept me very horny and I enjoyed the thrill it made me feel rather sexy.

“God Sally this is so unfair your pussy tastes so good and you’ve got me all horny now I’d really love to do a sixty nine with you so I can eat your lovely juicy pussy.”

I wanted her to eat me too and my mouth just watered at the thought of her lovely pussy lips in my eager mouth but we couldn’t very well do it in public on the school playing fields it would have to wait for a more appropriate time and place.

Having talked about her parents, I now had this incredible urge to do something more than just talk about the possibilities and I took the decision to voice out loud my eagerness to act on the urge.

“Okay Linda I’ll come round to your house tonight pretending we were going to spend the evening together and that I was supposedly staying overnight. You must have forgot and already gone out with another friend to stay over at hers. To top it all my mum and dad, thinking I’d have you for company, have gone out leaving no one in the house as John is also out.”

“Sally that sounds perfect I’d love you to do it with my mum and dad it would be really awesome and open up all sorts of possibilities, god thinking about it is making me so hot.”

As we hatched our plot and giggled at the thoought the bell went and we made our way to classes.

Once school finished I left without waiting for John, who was playing rugby, Linda stayed to wait for him by herself.

I almost run all the way home I was that excited with my plan and looking forward to the results if things worked out.

When I got home I run upstairs to get ready for what I hoped would be a very memorable night. I started off with a nice long soak in the bath with lots of scented bubble bath and salts and made sure I washed my fuck holes thoroughly. Then I shaved my pussy until it was completely smooth. I followed this with painting my nails and toenails before carefully with a bright red nail polish finally putting on my makeup and an expensive perfume dad had bought me as a thank you for the first fuck we had had.

Opening my wardrobe I choose my clothes carefully, I wanted Linda’s dad to look at me and just want to fuck me, while her mum would just want to kiss my cunt. At the same time I wanted to try and look as innocent as possible as I wanted Linda’s parents to make all the moves. Finally I settled on a short beige kilt style skirt, that was short but not too short, about 5”from my knees, while I stood up but which I knew rose up at least another 2” when I sat down, unless I was careful how I sat. Underneath I wore a tiny white silk thong that barely covered my pussy while the thin material at the back went right up the groove of my arse, finally finishing off my underwear with a pair of stay ups that were just a bit short for the skirt, so when I sat down and allowed the skirt to ride up the hem of the stay ups would be seen together with a small section, about 4”, of my bare thighs. I choose the bra and thin white cotton blouse, leaving the first four buttons undone ensuring that that would show off my cleavage and the combination of the two garments was still thin enough to show off my long fat nipples once fully aroused. I had spent hours getting ready and looked at myself in the floor length mirror in my bedroom. I was very pleased with the results. I looked exceptionally sexy, without looking like the little bi slut I had become, which was exactly the look I wanted.

It was still early, too early to go yet but I stayed in my room, as dressed as I was I was sure my dad, John or mum would want to stay in and fuck my brains which would have been good but would spoil my plans, although I felt so aroused a couple of kisses from any one of them would have been all that were needed to make me want to stay home with my parents or John for an evening of sex.

I heard John call out bye and shortly after that mum and dad also called upstairs to say they were going and hoped I had a nice time at Linda’s and they’d see me the following day.

Waiting and watching the clock until it was time seemed to be forever. At last the phone rang, I picked it up quickly. Sure enough it was Linda.

“Okay I’ve left them on their own sharing a bottle of wine and John has gone up to London to spend the weekend so they’re on their own. I can’t wait to hear all about it tomorrow, I’ll see you at Latino express at about 1130 tomorrow and hope there’s lots to tell.”

“Thanks I’ll see you.” I told her and put the phone down.

I walked the short distance to Linda’s house wearing a long beige raincoat, wanting and hoping to make a big impression when I took it off. I arrived at the front door feeling rather nervous but then deciding that I had nothing to loose since my plan was to make sure they made all the running, with that I pressed the door bell. A couple of minutes passed which seemed to be an eternity, making me think that perhaps I should forget the whole thing and go home. My thoughts vanished as the big dark oak door swung open and Mr. Carter stood there all 6’3” of him in a thin white T-shirt which showed off his muscular upper body while below he had a pair of white tight shorts, he looked very fit for his age and rather handsome with his dark hair and dark almost black mysterious eyes.

“Hello Sally, is there something wrong, we weren’t expecting you tonight?”

“Gosh have I got it wrong, I was suppose to stay the night with Linda is she not home?”

“No darling she’s gone out, staying over at a friend.”

I tried to look as dejected and hurt as possible.

“Oh, I told my parents before they went out that I’d be staying over, are you sure Linda isn’t coming home Mr. Carter?” I asked, positive on the basis of what my dad would do next, that I’d be invited in.

“Well I’m not too sure Sally, come in and we’ll ask Mary.”

I followed him through to the lounge as he closed the door behind me.

Linda’s mum sat on the settee looking fantastic as always, with a black mini skirt, shorter than even mine, under which I could just make out the light blue fabric of her panties. Her long tanned bare legs outstretched. On top she had on a tight fitting vest T-shirt that did very little, if anything, to hide her beautiful tits, which for a woman and mother of her age were firm and stood out with no need of support. Her face was immaculately made up and a lot of her features were the same as her daughters, if anything she looked even sexier than Linda and I’m sure many people would never have guessed seeing the two together that they were mother and daughter but more like sisters.

“Hello Sally, Dave tells me you were supposed to stay over with Linda. I’m really sorry Sally but that girl of mine never keeps a diary and she’s probably forgotten. To top it all she’s also left her mobile as usual, I saw it on her dresser when I went up earlier, I don’t know why she has one she never seems to have it with her when you want her. Anyway I’m pretty sure she is out for the night, but hey why don’t you come and sit with us for a while in case she comes back and we’ll have a coffee and chat.”

With that she beckoned me to sit next to her and I move towards the settee.

“Dave darling be a sweetie and take Sally’s coat and put the kettle on so that I can make Sally a coffee.”

Mr. Carter walked over to me and I slowly peeled off my raincoat in front of Mrs. Carter. I watched her eye me up from top to bottom her face going pink as she blushed. I was please it was obvious some thought had crossed her mind that she was not sure should have. Mr. Carter seemed to be rooted to the spot once he lowered the coat and he saw me standing there, he then looked at his wife and walked off with my coat. I sat next to Mrs. Carter allowing my skirt to ride up so she could see my stay ups and the flesh of my thighs as she looked at me.

“That is a nice skirt you have on Sally it really suites you, I didn’t realize before just how very attractive you are with such a nice figure.”

“Oh thank you Mrs. Carter but I’ve always though you are probably the most attractive woman in town, you and Linda could be sisters really, I hope when I’m a mother of two the age of yours I look as good.”

That seemed to go really well as he looked at me smiling. I finished the compliment just as Mr. Carter came back into the room to sit on the armchair opposite us. I adjusted my legs leaving them slightly parted my knowing he could look up my skirt and see my inner thighs and my thong covered pussy, which was now becoming wet with want of some attention.

We chatted for a while about school and the play that was being put on by the local drama group. Mr. Carter all the while inspecting me from top to bottom always finishing up looking straight up my skirt, he was finding it increasingly difficult not to make it obvious he was looking at my presently thinly covered pussy. Finally Mrs. Carter got up to make coffee and he made some excuse and quickly followed her to the kitchen, but not quickly enough for me not to notice the huge tent in his tight shorts. I wish I was a fly on the wall, I would have loved to hear them talking about me in the kitchen.

Mrs. Carter came back into the room, her face red and her nipples hard, she looked slightly flustered.

“Silly us Sally, we should have asked you if you wanted a glass of wine that’s what we’re drinking.”

“That would be nice, thank you Mrs. Carter.”

“Oh come now Sally, you can call me Mary and Linda’s dad is Dave.”

“Ah.. yeah.. sure if that’s okay.”

“Yes that will be fine.”

With that she left me quickly returning with a bottle of white wine and an additional glass, her own glass was on the small coffee table next to the settee, but Dave was nowhere to be seen.

“Dave has some paper work to catch up on so he’s in his office upstairs and won’t be back for hours, if at all, so we can have a nice girlie night.” She said smiling.

Mary kept topping up my glass, not enough to get me smashed but enough to relax me. She was obviously preparing me for seduction at the though of which I just wanted to laugh out loud, if she only knew how desperate I was to get down and eat her pussy I thought.

“You are so pretty Sally, I’m surprised you don’t have queues of boys wanting to go out with you on a Friday night and would rather spend the time with Linda.”

“It’s probably because I’m so shy around boys Mrs. C..Mary and I do like girls just as much if not more.” I told her hoping this would induce her into hurrying things up a bit.

She slowly moved closer to me on the settee her hands moved to my hair.

“You have such nice hair Sally, it’s so smooth.”

She gently run her hands through my hair, her touch sent a message to my pussy and I could feel my lubrication slowly oozing out making my tiny thong even damper. I smiled without moving an inch hoping to encourage her to take what was obviously a risk in her eyes.

“Your so pretty Sally, your complexion is so perfect it looks so smooth you don’t mind if I touch you, do you?”

“No, I don’t mind, Mary.” I told her in my softest most intimate tone.

Her hands moved to my face, she placed a hand on each cheek as she looked straight into my eyes. I was desperate to feel her lips on mine but somehow managed to contain myself.

“You’re cheeks are so smooth and warm Sally, I can feel you don’t go in for a lot of make up like a lot of girls your age, that’s good you don’t want to spoil your complexion. I’m so pleased you and Linda are such good friends you’re such a nice girl.”

With that she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips gently.

I wasn’t sure what to do but decided to pretend I was shocked and to pull away, just slightly nothing dramatic to frighten her off.

“Oh god I don’t know what came over, I’m so sorry Sally, I hope I haven’t offended you, it’s just your so sweet I kissed you like I sometimes kiss my Linda. Please tell me you’re not angry or terribly upset.”

“No you haven’t offended me at all Mrs.. Mary, it was just unexpected that’s all, but it was quite nice really, thank you. I don’t really have any experience of kissing, I mean oh god what do they call it..French or something so I hope it was alright for you?”

At that instant I just wanted to grab her and pull her to me so I could taste her sweet lips again but knew that I needed to control myself a little longer and let her make all the moves. My reply had obviously encouraged her as her hands gradually moved back to my cheeks as she tried to make your movements appear as a natural as possible. Her stunning large doe like eyes were the same beautiful shade of dark emerald green as Linda’s and they seemed to pierce my very being as she looked into my eyes. I had butterflies in my stomach, as I was sure the next move she made would pave the way for either a night of passion filled sex with her and hopefully her husband or my going home to wait for mum and dad to come back from their night out and pray they’d allow me to join them in their bed for the night and help me put out the fire now burning brightly between my legs. I was by this stage so charged up that I would have happily fucked a broomstick to relieve my need to cum.

“I’m very surprised at that Sally, you have gorgeous lips, and I would have thought you would have by now been kissed hundreds of times. Never mind maybe I can show you how to french kiss, if you want me to of course, not that I’m an expert but I have a few years of experience my side.”

She tried to make the proposal sound as casual as possible and added a little girlie laugh at the end of her sentence. I tried to hide my enthusiasm, I’m not sure whether I succeeded or not, nor did I really care by then. I was fed up playing out this long drawn scenario but remembering my agreement with Linda I persevered.

“Would you Mrs..Mary, that would be so cool. Please teach me I’d love you to.”

“Okay Sally but you must promise me not to tell anyone even Linda okay?”

God she had put me in a spot, so I crossed my fingers and lied.

“I promise I won’t tell.”

“Good now come a bit closer.”

I shuffled along the couch. My skirt went up another couple of inches so she could see my lubricant stained thong and the contours of my cunt through the thin material. She looked down at my crutch slowly and deliberately looking at it before looking back up to my eyes and smiled sweetly as her mouth move towards mine. The touch of her sweet warm lips on mine sent a surge through my body as her mouth opened and her tongue slid along my lips as it prodded for entry into my mouth, I allowed my lips to part feeling her long silky wet tongue slide inside my mouth as I tasted her sweet oral juices. She soon searched out my tongue duelling with it before finally sucking it into her mouth simultaneously caressing it with her own tongue. Her kissing became more urgent making her hunger clear, gone was the pretence to be replaced with a lustful need that was contagious, not that I wasn’t already hankering for more but it seemed to make it a matter of urgency. We kissed again and again our saliva intermixing as we took it in turns to be the aggressor.

Her fervour continued for sometime her hot lustful kisses making me yearn for more. Thankfully to my delight I felt her hand slip down and settle in between my now wide-open legs, my skirt was by now riding high almost to the waist, her hand begun gently stroking my sex, I made no move to stop her I had been ready for this moment the minute I walked into the room. As it dawned on her that I hadn’t protested or tried to stop her she pushed the thong to one side and I felt her fingertip slide up and down my smooth engorged labia as I kissed her hard with all the passion I could muster to convey my approval at what her fingers were now doing to my soaking quim. Mary read the sign of consent and plunged her middle finger inside my yearning cunt twisting her finger deep inside me in slow, firm circular motions making my body tingle all over. Mary didn’t waste anytime before introducing further stimulation to my drenched opening in the form of further fingers until she had three fingers buried deep inside me while she explored the top of my slit with her thumb until it located my clit and begun to rub it making me sigh with pleasure. While finger fucking me and sucking the breath out of me her free hand had been busily undoing my blouse with her nimble fingers, once open she quickly managed to unfasten my bra allowing my tits to tumble out so that she was able to massage them.

I was now moaning loudly which was whenever my mouth was free of her tongue while my cunt squelched as she plunged her fingers in and out, her thumb continuously strumming my clit like a guitar. When she eventually added the pinching of my large fully aroused nipples hard one after the other it was just more than I could take and I screamed out as I climaxed while my whole body shivered. Mary didn’t give me a chance to climb down from my mind blowing orgasm, before I knew what was happening she was down on her knees her head buried in between my legs as she begun sucking my cum out of my now sensitive cunt, every so often her tongue would stroke my clit sending renewed pleasure waves through my body causing it to shiver.

“You taste so good Sally let me just pull this thong off to get at your lovely pussy properly, you’d like that wouldn’t you baby?”

I nodded my head, I was so worked up I couldn’t speak.

Mary quickly pulled my thong off then my skirt while I took my blouse and bra off, which thankfully were already undone as my hands were by now trembling in anticipation. I sat on the sofa as she pulled me nearer to the edge, I leaned my back on to the sofa spreading my legs wide for her as she resumed eating me. Mary’s tongue seemed to be everywhere, licking, prodding, and stroking while she held my slit wide open with her hands. My juices were pouring out of me and flowing down like a stream to my anal ring wetting the dark brown rubbery flesh, her tongue disappeared to be replaced by her fingers and versatile thumb, she was now able to push all four fingers inside me, I was so wet, while her tongue traced a line from my cunt to my arse hole which she licked with long deliberate moves of her tongue before sucking on the rubbery flesh until I thought I was going to explode. Her tongue continued prodding and I could feel my hole responding as it throbbed, I then felt the ball of her finger tip as it rubbed my arse hole which seemed to open up for her and I felt her finger as it slowly slid into me until it buried itself in my tight rectum. God it all felt so enjoyable Mary seemed to know exactly what I needed as she continued slowly bringing me close to a second orgasm then stopping until I calmed down then beginning the process again.