Sally Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally was so shell-shocked by what was happening she just stood there transfixed without saying anything. She later told Karen that something inside her must have said yes because she did not object as David slowly moved around behind her so she was between him and the cameras and unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor leaving Sally in just her cream satin bra and pants.

Sally just stood mesmerised as this beautiful man unhooked her bra and whipped it off with real expertise. Sally gasped as his fingers lightly touching her naked back before reaching round and cupping each of her small, but perfectly formed, breasts in his big hands.

She was breathing very heavily now as the full realisation of her position was now obvious to her even in her naivety. His fingers gently played with her brown nipples until they were standing up firm, and the whole darker area around them had also grown with the sensual touch of his fingers. Her body was shaking as she swooned at the wonderful sensations this man's hands were giving her. Her married lover had made her feel wonderful but this man's touch was in a different league all together.

David's hands moved down her tummy past her slim shapely hips and hooked inside her little panties. In a flash David pulled them down and Sally stepped out of them. She was naked and the cameras were rolling.

Sally had never been stripped by a man before and was amazed at how quickly he had removed her clothes. It suddenly dawned on her that she was now standing exposed naked in front of an experienced porn star who was going to fuck her.

Karen was taking still shots with her digital camera and Angie was flitting between all the digital video cameras to make sure she was getting everything as Sally's naked body was exposed and David started gently caressing her naked flesh causing Sally to squirm with pleasure.

Angie was concentrating on getting close ups of Sally's nakedness. She zoomed in close on Sally's wispy black pubic hair and her pussy lips as they were revealed when she opened her legs slightly as David caressed her fabulous body. Karen took one beautiful shot showing the erotic triangular gap produced by the tops of Sally's thighs and her pussy, which has fascinated artists since time began.

David moved around to her left side and caressed her back with one hand and breasts with the other gently circling over her nipples again. He then slowly moved his hands down past her waist. One hand stopped on her tummy below her waist and the other on her bottom before gently moving them both until they joined, cupping her vagina. He gently stroked her moist exposed lips and pulled one very wet hand away and licked her juices off his hand. "I love shaved pussies Sally," David whispered in her ear.

Sally was making little whimpering noises with her eyes shut tight as the effect of David's fingers forced her to open her legs a little more and she started to move against the feather light touch of his fingers.

David's bulge in his pants was noticeably bigger as he stopped what he was doing and lifted Sally's naked body up in his arms like a baby and gently laid her on her back on the padded board. Before she could move he took one of her arms above her head and strapped her wrist to the chain. He quickly took the other arm, which Sally had offered him, and tied that as well. He gently took hold of Sally's hips and pulled her down the board until her arms were pulled tight against the chains, then he took hold of an ankle and tied it to one of the chains at the bottom of the frame adjusting it until her leg was stretched tight. He then did the same with her other ankle until her legs were as wide apart as possible. He then moved a lever at the side of the frame which tightened up the chains even more causing her chest and inner thighs to stretch even more. Sally could only move her head, fingers and toes; Nothing else.

It was all done so swiftly and she could hardly believe that she was totally naked and tied up, spread wide open and being filmed. The position she was in now, she found out later is called eagle-spread or X spread, and is felt in BDSM circles to be the perfect bondage position for maximum pleasure.

Sally felt quite comfortable lying on the leather padded board even though she could not move at all and the tension across her chest and hips was quite noticeable. She'd never thought of bondage before but now she was naked and spread wide for David to do anything he wanted to her, and her shaking was very noticeably. He could touch any part of her and there was nothing she could do to stop him, even if she wanted to. David stood back and looked down at the fantastic sight in front of him and the bulge in his pants was stretching the material very tightly now. Sally pussy lips were fully exposed and her inner lips stuck out as her clitoris pushed hard under its little hood.

David went to her side again and holding her weight and the board with one hand, he unhooked the lower board from the bottom of the frame allowing it to drop with the hinge down into a slot below her on the floor where it clipped in taking Sally's slight weight. Her bottom was now in mid air as her weight was supported near her waist up to her head and shoulders.

David went right up between her legs again and bent over her body and kissed her again passionately as his fingers started caressing her all over again causing her to squirm at his fingertip touch as much as she could being tied up so tight. "Oh my God," she gasped as a wave of pleasure went though her like a shiver. As he caressed her, his bulging pants were pushing against her open pussy and she could feel him as she did her best to move against him.

David allowed his fingers to tickle her all over her breasts and tummy bringing exquisite feelings which caused Sally to come out in goose bumps. She was quietly moaning "Oh God, Oh my God" over and over again as waves of pleasure made her twitch with the sheer pleasure of his touch.

With both hands he then lightly caressed up and down each thigh in turn until finally he reached the very top of the thighs close by her pussy. His fingers lightly tickled her soft flesh between her navel and her pubic mound then down between her spread legs and caressed her bottom before moving very lightly over her pubic mound and down onto her protruding lips.

He tickled her lips lightly before gently opening them as Sally moaned loudly and jerking involuntarily as she tried to move against him but she could not, as her breathing got heavier in anticipation of what was to come.

David gently pulled her lips wide apart until her rampant clitoris was exposed. Her pussy lips were really red and engorged and David could feel the heat of her arousal as he put his face up close to her gaping sex.

He gently touched her exposed clitoris with his tongue and Sally immediately jerked and shouted "Oh my God yes!!" David realised how close she was to coming and he whispered to her "Are you ready to come, Sally?" as he started licking her clitoris as fast as his tongue would go, rubbing his own fingers across her sopping wet pussy and he felt the shudder as Sally shouted, and then screamed "Oh Jesus yes, Oh my God I'm coming Ahhh!" as David went faster and faster with his tongue.

Sally's screams were not lessening as David tongued her clit at the same time as pushing first one finger, then two deep inside her wet pussy until he could go no further. He felt around inside her pussy gently hooking his fingers all around the rippled lining finding her G spot whilst still licking her clitoris as fast as he could. Sally was in heaven now as a second orgasm engulfed her even before she'd stopped coming from the first one.

"I'm coming again Oh no, Yes, Ahhh!" she screamed, bucking as much as she could against her bonds as the electric shocks ripped through her. Sally had experienced orgasms before but this was in another league altogether and this was first time she'd ever come so fast as well. When John brought her to orgasm with his tongue or fingers she'd always closed her legs as she came but this was impossible and the sensations were almost unbearable and now she was coming again. She'd never had two orgasms before. She couldn't close her legs or touch David, all she could do was come and my God was she coming.

Even with the total sexual perfection she was feeling, she managed to open her eyes a little trying to watch David licking her clit and fingering in and out of her pussy so fast his hand was a blur. She was still jerking heavily from her second orgasm and now she could see where the feelings were being generated. As her orgasm started to settle down she looked again to see David's face absolutely wet through with her come and it was the first time that anybody had made her come from oral sex and David had made her come twice. When she saw the video later, she realised she had ejaculated in his face. The sign of a well fucked woman.

David saw her looking and stood up and leaned over her again and kissed her on the lips allowing her fluids to spread over her mouth as well. Sally was breathing very heavily but still kissed him back passionately, licking her lips, tasting her own cum, as he stood up again.

David now pulled down his pants and stepped out of them and Sally could now see the full extent, in the flesh, of his enormous erection. She measured it on another occasion later, to find it was 8" long and proportionately broad as well. He was very well blessed indeed and his popularity in these films was now obvious to her.

"Will it fit inside me?" she suddenly thought but that question was very quickly answered as David pushed the engorged helmet of his erection up to Sally's open lips. David used one hand to hold her open as he slowly pushed all 8" right inside her. He held it inside her while she got used to his girth and Sally could feel every massive inch of him as he slowly withdrew again. That now familiar feeling started to build inside her as he pulled almost right out before pushing back a bit faster this time until his big balls banged against her bottom. "Oooo, God!" She couldn't believe the depth of penetration as he reached parts inside her that no man had ever reached before.

She saw on the video later how stretched her pussy lips were by the sheer size of him and her clitoris seemed to roll inside as he pushed deep. As David fucked her in deep even strokes she could feel her orgasm growing again and Sally realised she was going to come for an unprecedented third time and she couldn't contain herself as she shouted out loud again "Oh my God I'm coming again".

As if by telepathy David was now pushing in and out at a tremendous rate as his balls banged against Sally's very wet bottom with each stroke. He was standing up straight holding her hips and ramming himself into her for all he was worth as Sally's third orgasm exploded inside her then all over David's erection as she erupted again.

Sally's cries of sheer paradise were deafening as the waves of her orgasm rolled through her like a continuing electric shock. On and on it went as David hammered in and out of her as though his life depended on it. Angie and Karen were standing watching as their favourite man fucked their new protégé to heights that none of them had seen before. This girl was magnificent and getting the fucking of a lifetime.

Sally could not believe it. This third orgasm was even stronger than the first two and she was still coming, her whole body jerking and shuddering as the tremendous waves of orgasm went on and on and on.

Right at the point at which the orgasm started to finally lessen, she opened her eyes again and looked down at David who was hammering in and out of her, sweating profusely with his head thrown back, his eyes shut. First a low moan, then a shout and finally a scream split the air as David came deep inside her.

His body jerked in huge spasms and Sally felt his sperm hit her insides as he came like a volcano. She could feel the warmth of it as it squirted like a jet inside her, and filled her up as he continued pushing in and out, albeit he was now slowing down out of exhaustion.

David was still jerking strongly as the final spasms of Sally's orgasm and his started to die away. He collapsed over her tummy gasping for air but still embedded deeply inside her throbbing pussy. After lying kissing her getting his breath back for a couple of minutes, his now limp penis dropped out of her.

Here were two very satisfied lovers at the end of one of the best sexual sessions ever caught on film.

"Oh my God Sally, I'm sorry but I was coming and I couldn't have pulled out even if I wanted to, I'm sorry." gasped David as he tried to get his breath back. "Don't worry. It was so natural. That was absolutely amazing," sighed a very satisfied Sally.

David stood up as Sally lay there, her chest still heaving after her exertions and still spread wide open in her bondage. Her pussy lips were gaping and inflamed from the hammering they'd enjoyed and a little river of David's cum and her juices dripped onto the floor below.

"You'll have a bloody fabulous video to look at in your hotel room now," said Karen who'd moved over to Sally and was starting to untie her restraints. "I don't think I need to ask how it was for you, do I?"

Angie joined them and kissed David and then Sally. "That is the best sex on film that I think we've ever done. I've never ever seen a girl come that fast before and so often. I think you needed that Sally darling," purred Angie, who kissed Sally on the lips before Sally realised, but she didn't stop her. It all seemed so natural.

Sally was now untied and Karen helped her up onto some very wobbly legs.

"There, I told you it would be the best fucking you've ever experienced but I don't think you would have gone along with it if we'd asked you before do you?" she said grinning all over her face. "In a way I'm glad you didn't ask me outright because I would probably have chickened out. I never imagined anything could be as wonderful as that. I can now say in all sincerity that I'm completely fucked," she laughed with them all, but it was so true.

As Sally stood up and little stream of David's sperm ran out of her onto her upper thigh and Karen wiped it away. "I've never known him come inside a girl before Sally. He usually lasts until the girl gives him a hand-job or blow-job. You're lovely small pussy was what made him come so quickly you know." she said wiping Sally's pussy for her which caused Sally to moan a little bit as she was still not fully down to earth yet.

Sally and David shared a shower in the en-suite giving each other a good washing before dressing. They sat and had a glass of wine each as they rested after their exertions before Sally rose to leave. "I'll take you back darling. There are some dodgy people around the city centre and I'd hate anything to happen to you," said David as he rose to accompany her.

After saying her goodbyes to the girls, who were busy looking through the film and editing it, she went with David back to her home near the Arboretum. After a long and passionate kiss and both promising to keep in touch, David left leaving Sally on her own for the first time since her brilliant sexual adventure.

She almost skipped into the house as the reality of her sexual adventure hit home. "What had she done?" she shook her head, but she couldn't stop smiling as she stripped off her clothes and flung herself naked onto the bed stretching out remembering the wonderful feelings she'd experienced and feeling herself. "I just can't believe what I've done," she thought. As she stroked her pussy a little of David's cum still came out of her and she licked her fingers tasting his fluids and falling slowly into a long peaceful and contented sleep.

To be continued...

12