Sally Confesses

Story Info
Sally admits double action to husband.
1.3k words
3.18
154.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nassanuk
nassanuk
10 Followers

There was a loud banging on the front door which woke me from my deep sleep. I looked at the clock whilst trying to come to, it was 11:30 am. I got out of bed and heard the shower running so Sally would not be answering the door. I pulled on some shorts and went downstairs.

I opened the door to our next door neighbour Maggie who had a face like thunder. Before I could even say good morning she started ranting at me about the state of her lawn saying that we should keep our party guests off of their property. Being half asleep it took me a moment to comprehend what she was going on about. I tried to explain that we did not have a party the previous evening when she just stalked off back to her house.

I shut the door and headed for the kitchen to get a cup of coffee to wake me up. Sally was still in the shower so I just pour the one cup and then decided to check the garden after last nights storm for any damage.

Halfway down one side a fence panel was in upside down, which was odd, so I thought I would check with Sally when she came out of the shower? Then out of the corner of my eye I spotted something black on the lawn. I picked it up and at first I thought it was a rag but I unfolded it and found it was a fairly small G-String. I didn't recognise it as Sally's as she reckons G-Strings cut her in half. Being a typical male I took a quick sniff but last nights rain had washed away any lingering smell.

I went back inside to find my wife to ask her about what went on last night before I got home. I was also eager to know if she remembered letting me have anal sex with her. The shower had stopped so I put my head in the shower room to see if Sally was still there. She was bent over drying her feet with a towel and her gorgeous arse was on display to me. She had a towel wrapped around her wet hair and as it covered her ears she did not hear me open the door.

I quickly stepped across the room and grabbed her arse in both hands making her jump and lash out at me. I turned her towards me and hugged her close to stop her playful blows and leant down to kiss her mouth. Sally resisted saying she was clean and I was still dirty from last night. I didn't stop and just kept trying to kiss her mouth and eventually she relented and kissed me back.

I started to grope her tits and arse and she began rubbing my prick through my shorts. She broke away from my kisses and said lets go upstairs so with her in the lead I chased her up to the bedroom grabbing at her arse as we went. She flopped down on her back and spread her legs and said "Come and get it".

I yanked down my shorts and my swollen cock leap free already hard and throbbing. Sally laughed as I knelt by the bed and plunged my head between her legs. I kissed her thighs and nibbled the flesh near her pussy before planting little kisses up and down her slit. Her laughter turned to moans of pleasure as I pushed her legs up and placing my hands underneath her bum lifted her up so that I had access to her arse and pussy.

Sally pushed towards me eager to feel my tongue probe her pussy lips. I continued kissing and licking all around and then moved down to the sensitive area between her pussy and anus. Her moaning increased so I continued down using the tip of my tongue to probe her crevice until I reached her hole and I pushed my tongue in. Sally's moans turned to a long groan finished by her crooning "Oh yeh do it there!" I darted my tongue in and out as she started to buck her hips and grabbed at my hair forcing my head closer.

Needing air and having a desire to ram my throbbing cock into my desperate wife I pulled back replacing my tongue with two fingers. Sally squealed as she experienced an orgasm I flicked my thumb over her clit to keep her pleasure going. Standing up I placed her ankles on my shoulders and leant forward bring my cock in line with her pussy.

Sally's hands gripped my erection and pulled it into her sopping vagina and with one stroke I was buried to the hilt. I started pumping her as hard as I could the sweat rolling down my back as her pussy got slicker. Then I slipped out with a plopping noise and as I thrust back Sally raised herself up and took my cock straight up her arse.

She cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure as I tore into her the sudden change of pressure on my cock made me cum instantly and I kept pumping away until pain shot through my drained balls. I collapsed on to Sally's fleshy breasts trying to recover my breath and she cooed in my ear "I love being fucked up the arse, do it to me again!"

I rolled to one side and said "Give me a chance to recover." But she started tugging at my soft penis and then slid her body down and took my floppy member in her mouth. I began rubbing her arse cheeks with my hand gradually kneading them harder as my cock flickered back into life.

I manoeuvred Sally into the classic 69 position and said "Sit on my face and I'll make scream again!" Immediately Sally ground her hips down into my up turned face and I got to work licking and sucking her lips and clit. I sucked her little bud into my mouth like a nipple and teased it with my teeth.

Sally jerked her head back and screamed "Fuck yeh, fuck, fuck...." The words trailed off as she slumped over my body and she began sobbing gently.

Sally rolled onto her back still sobbing and said "I'm sorry but I let two guys fuck me last night, I didn't want to be unfaithful but I couldn't stop myself." I should have been angry but my cock was throbbing and harder than before. I positioned myself above her and forced my way between her legs and drove my cock roughly into her pussy. Sally gasped and clutched at my back scratching my shoulder with her nails. I thrust into her and she responded by wrapping her legs behind me and pulling me into her.

We fucked each other like this for five minutes hardly taking breath then I stopped and turned her around on to all fours. I entered her from behind and caught a glimpse of the thrust in the dressing table mirror. I turned Sally's head so she could she herself being pounded from behind.

Another orgasm began to well up inside her and she pushed back into me taking my full length on every thrust. I couldn't hold out and cum heavily again filling her pussy with my spunk. As I withdrew she plunged her hand between her legs and squealed with ecstasy yet again that morning.

We lay back and I cuddled her close to me and she asked me to forgive her I said she needed to tell me everything that happened. She hesitated so I said it was a turn on hearing about her being fucked by another man. She corrected me by saying it was two men and then related her story including the double entry by Ricky and James and her dreams of being arse fucked by James again.

My cock was stiff again by the time Sally had finished her story so I persuaded her to deep throat me like she did for Ricky this time she ended up with a mouthful of spunk!

nassanuk
nassanuk
10 Followers