Sally Does Room Service

Story Info
Sally & Ellie continue seeking sex in Atlanta.
1k words
4
17.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another Sally adventure related to me that took place during the year she was a first year elementary school teacher in a rural north Georgia mountain community. It was the area where they still find gold if you are interested and want to do some research. In fact, this is the area that supplied the gold used to resurface the dome of the Georgia State Capitol.

This is part of the Sally Goes Underground series.

If you need more background detail, refer to Sally Goes Underground.

*****

Due to the weather, our periods, and other scheduling difficulties, Ellie and I had not been to Atlanta or had sex with a man for eight weeks and we were both ready to let our hair down and party hard.

We arrived at our hotel in downtown Atlanta in the early afternoon, shopped and took a nap in anticipation of a fulfilling night of dancing, drinking, and sex.

Room Service for a light dinner before we went out seemed to be a good idea. We called in our order and Ellie took the first shower. When room service arrived she went to the door in her see-through party bra holding her perky "B" breasts and tight see-through panties that clearly showed her camel toe. She invited the nineteen year old boy into the room while she made a show of bending over to look through her purse for money to give him a tip.

Meanwhile, I am just finishing my shower and come out of the bathroom into the room, my thin, shapely, 20 something body completely naked, drying my natural curly, brunette hair with both hands. At first I did not see the room service guy because the towel was covering my eyes and I said, "Are we still waiting for our dinner?"

I look up and the room service guy is staring at my natural, perky, heavy, DD breasts and my neatly trimmed bush. As if I am naked in front of men every day, I say, "Oh, hi."

Between Ellie's almost as good as naked look and my totally naked entrance, the poor guy does not know where to look or what to do. His eyes get big and his mouth hangs open. Even more interesting is the bulge that appears to be growing in his uniform pants. Ellie is still fumbling in her purse for change with her butt up in the air.

I walk over to him, my breasts softly swaying, lift his chin with a finger to close his mouth and gently kiss him on the lips. "Like what you see?"

"Yes, Miss." He was so innocent and so polite.

I put my hand on the bulge in his pants and say, "Ellie, I think we need to help this young man before he bursts."

Ellie turns around and says, "I see what you mean."

"Do you have a few minutes before you need to return to the kitchen?"

"Yes, Miss."

Ellie is rubbing his bulge which is now extending down his leg and I begin unbuckling his belt and lowering his pants. His now hard, circumcised cock is extending several inches out through the leg hole of his white briefs and appears to be dribbling.

I gently pull down his briefs and his cock pops straight out flinging drops of pre-cum which hit me on my right breast. With a finger I scoop up the drops and put my finger in my mouth, "Very smooth and tasty."

Ellie gets into action by dropping to her knees in front of him and taking his penis in her mouth. She proceeds to really work him up to the point where he is nearly ready to cum and says, "I think we need to make you more comfortable." She holds his pants and briefs to the floor while he steps out of them.

I take his shirt off while Ellie slips out of her tiny bra and panties. We lead him to the bed, still wearing his socks, and gently push him down.

Ellie says, "I want him first." She straddles him and proceeds to work her tiny, very wet pussy onto his shaft. I help from behind by holding his cock in my hand and directing it to her vaginal opening after rubbing the tip in her vaginal juices to get it nice and slippery.

While is riding him - gently at first and then more vigorously as she approaches orgasm, I kiss her gently on the lips, then I kiss him, then I position myself so that I can fed him my breast while Ellie is getting in the groove.

He does justice to my breast, nipples hardening, sucking, nipping, tongue circles, he knows what to do and I can feel myself getting wet down below.

Ellie has a mind blowing orgasm after eight weeks without a cock and literally falls off to the side exhausted.

Meanwhile, our room service guy is still hard as a rock and ready to pop.

I put a pillow under my head and my ass in the air and I tell him I want him to take me doggy style. He jumped into position and his dick, already slick from Ellie's love juice, slid into my wet love hole with no resistance. He was now in control and seemed to enjoy each stroke. As he stroked forward, I pushed back to meet him. I could feel his balls slapping against my leg and hear the squish from my wet pussy and the slap of flesh on flesh as our bodies came together. He began to move faster. Suddenly his body seemed to take over and he was fucking in and out super fast and it felt so good.

"I'm going to cum!"

"Don't stop, I want your cum inside me - as deep as you can get it."

"Ohhh," he stopped suddenly at the bottom of a stroke and I could feel him swell as he spurted stream after stream of thick creamy cum deep into my vagina. When his spurts began, I came right along with him. My legs splayed out as I collapsed onto the bed and he lay there right on top of me with his love wand deep inside me.

As his cock began to shrink he slipped out and said, "Wow. This was the best room service assignment I have ever had."

He dressed quickly, kissed us both, and wobbled back to the kitchen on legs that must have seemed like they were made of rubber.