Sally Finds Out She Is a Bi Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
416 Followers

“What are you looking for?” Linda asked, I told her.

“I never wear anything in bed it makes life so much easier.” She giggled.

I thought what the hell and jumped into bed next to her, our warm bodies touched and I felt a sudden tingling sensation soar through my body.

“You really have a beautiful figure and your nipples are awesome, so big, I’ve never seen anyone with bigger nipples, big things must run in the family.” She giggled, her casually made comment was not lost on me as I was pretty sure she was referring to my brothers cock which I hadn’t seen fully erect since we were young children having baths together.

I felt myself blush at her comments and wanted to respond, to pay her a similar compliment but was not sure whether that was appropriate or that I could make it sound as casual as she had.

We sat up in the bed next to each other, it was warm so she had kept her breasts uncovered and I felt it would seem so insecure to start pulling the linen to cover my own, so we sat there our breasts sticking out as she hit the play button on the remote control and the movie started.

The first scene on the screen showed two girls shopping in some town or other, they wore really sexy tight clothes, the red head was dressed in figure hugging white shorts, that were more like a pair of large thick knickers, and a black frilly low cut blouse from which her braless tits looked ready to spill, as the camera zoomed onto her arse every stride was clearly defined by the movement of her buttocks, the seam of the tight shorts looking as though it was going to split any second. The other girl, a brunette, wore a very short tight skirt that barely covered her arse and that in all reality she wouldn’t have been able to bend down in without it passing her waist, no panty lines could be seen, like the first girl she wore a frilly plunging blouse that did little to hide a very ample braless bosom. They were giggling and speaking to each other but all we could hear was the music, which made me think this was a music video.

The next scene showed the girls meeting up with some boys and exchanging some kisses in a park where they also seemed to exchange numbers. The kissing was very hot the boys hands were all over the girls, down their blouses, on their genitals, the girl with the skirt had a hand under it from the movement of which it was clear that the boy was fingering her. I found all this very arousing, never having seen anything like it before and felt my own pussy react as it begun to moisten, I am sure I was blushing like crazy.

The scene now changed and the girls were in an apartment on their own, what happened next quickly dispelled any delusion that this was a music video, as the girls, still fully dressed, begun French kissing. Their long wet tongues sliding from one another’s hungry open mouths as there hands roamed their partner’s body. The buttons of the blouses were soon unbuttoned allowing their breasts freedom as they fondly caressed each other’s mammary glands, pinching then rolling the now stiff nipples with their long elegant nail polished fingers. I had never seen two women kissing like this and to say I found it erotic would be an understatement as I gawked at the screen open mouthed. The two girls were soon completely undressed heavily petting one another’s pinky wet slit, their long fingers now violating each other’s quim as the camera zoomed in to reveal how very moist there respective holes were, the brunettes had no pubic hair whatsoever while the red heads was trimmed into a heart shape. I was completely lost as to where I was or with whom as my hand crept under the bed sheets to my own cunt that was as hot as any blazing fire, I needed to put the flames out as I did what came naturally to me and begun masturbating.

Linda suddenly moved gently pulling my head to the side, her mouth fitted tightly to mine her sweet breath seemed to intoxicate me or perhaps it was the wine we had shared earlier, whatever the case I found myself responding to her, I had French kissed a boy once before so the act in itself was not completely alien to me and the fact that she was a girl didn’t seem to matter as her wet tongue slipped into my mouth her sweet oral juices penetrating my taste buds as she sucked on my tongue until it was captive deep in her mouth the kiss seemed to last for ever, so gentle, so sweet.

Linda now had moved her hands onto both my breasts as she toyed with my already highly aroused nipples that were firm and extended as she pulled at them sending wave after wave of pleasure through my body. In my innocence I felt ashamed that I was allowing her this access but at the same time I didn’t want her stop, it felt as if I were in a trap wanting to pull away yet hoping she would suck on my tits, my own hand was buried deep in between my thighs as I run my fingers along the now engorged labia which were covered with a sheen of sticky fluid produced by my own cunt.

Linda through out continued to kiss me fervently sucking the breadth out of me as one of her hands slipped under the bed covers and took the place of my own at the well of my soul her fingers teasing my engorged labia mercilessly as I allowed my legs to spread wider allowing her unhindered access to my cunny from which there was an ever increasing flow of my lubricant. She now lowered her head to my breasts her hot breadth caressing my bosom as she held one breast in her mouth gently licking the hard nipple with her wet tongue finally sucking the nipple hard into her mouth while the tongue lashed at it like a whip, the passion that she had aroused in me was until that point a stranger but the stranger now needed satisfaction. Linda sensing my need gently prodded and pushed until her finger was deep in my well at this stage I half expected her to pull her finger out in disgust at my virginity but she didn’t, instead a second finger joined the first, she now fucked me with them, not like my brother had done to her earlier, but slower, gentler, her thumb slowly moving up to locate my sensitive clit, as her thumb touched it my body shook as though I had been prodded with an electric cattle prod.

I now lifted my head and saw that the two girls on the screen were now in a 69 licking each others cunt, a close up revealed that the red head had trapped the brunettes large clit between her lips while at the same time plunging four long fingers into the hairless orifice causing the brunettes cunt to produce a river of cunt sap. The redhead, on releasing the brunette’s clit, used her tongue to lap up the sap as though it was nectar of the gods. I now recalled Linda’s remarks earlier to my brother about the taste of his sperm after having swallowed it and his response about her juices and begun to wonder what Linda tasted like and for that matter myself.

I felt a sudden chill as Linda threw the bed covers off us with one hand, the other still buried between my thighs and her mouth still suckling on my large highly aroused nipple, this brought me back to what was my initiation into lesbianism. Linda gently rained kisses on my heaving breasts slowly making her way downward to my stomach where she now stuck her tongue inside my navel cavity licking it for a while and then continuing her journey south until I could sense her warm breadth against my labia, making me go goose bumpy all over, as I watched her it dawned on me what she had in mind next. Her fingers now extracted themselves from the warmth of my crevice as her delicious long tongue snaked out of her mouth licking my cunt lips from one end to the other sending shivers down my spine, the sensation of her soft tongue against the tender flesh of my inflamed labia was earth shuttering, it felt so good it was just indescribable. She now had both her hands in between my legs pulling my cunt open while her tongue, that now felt so stiff, lunged into my box licking the area round the opening. My juices now mixed with her saliva were pouring out of me like a stream in flood, I was now desperate to climax as, like an answer to my prayers, her tongue hit my clit making me almost jump at the initial contact, as a tidal wave of pleasure hit me. Linda was obviously experienced in this area of sex, knowing exactly what to do in order to send my body into a world of rapturous pleasure. I now heard my own voice, as though in an out of body experience, between my moans and sighs pleading for her not to stop.

“Pleeaassse Lindahh lickkk meee mooorrre ooohhh yessss yesss aaahhhh dooonnn’t stooopp.”

Linda obliged by burying three of her delicate long fingers deep in my snug tunnel, her mouth still attached to my quacking cunt, like a fridge magnet, while her tongue whipped my trembling clit relentlessly then released it licking the labia as though she was licking the rim on a jar of honey before returning to my clit to drive me crazy as the whole length of her tongue slid across the very tip. When my orgasm finally hit me my whole body shook with the impact as I erupted violently like a volcano my cum shooting out like so much molten lava as I wriggled like a worm on a hook still managing to hold Linda’s head down in between my legs where she continued to lick and suck on my quim while her fingers remained buried deep in me as she rotated them inside my tunnel, my muscles squeezing and releasing around them. I had never made myself cum like this, the sensation made my body quake for what seemed ages.

When I had finally calmed down she slowly moved to my face kissing my mouth hungrily her stretched tongue, that had give my cunny lips so much pleasure, pushing against the lips of my mouth which parted immediately, her tongue seeking refuge in the warmth of my mouth as I tasted my own cum for the first time. To my surprise it tasted rather sweet and pleasant not at all what I had expected as I now sucked on her tongue with relish. When she finally stopped kissing me I just lay on the bed my mind replaying the events of the last hour, had I really just allowed another girl to touch me down there to actually kiss it and found it so enjoyable? I was so very confused.

Linda spoke, against the sound of the video rewinding, “Well I don’t know about you but I for one enjoyed that, you taste so syrupy sweet, in fact I can’t decide who tastes better you or your brother, who do you think?” She asked with a giggle.

I wasn’t sure what to say and must have blushed, “No need to be shy anymore, I mean two girls can’t get that much closer than we just did and I was hopping that you might help me out” she said this while tracing the red rim of her shaved cunt with her fingers

“ Although you don’t have to if you really don’t want to, but I’m just so, so hot after that, look.”

As I watched she pulled her cunt open to show how moist she was, she was obviously turned on as I could see her red fleshy well was wet as droplets of liquid covered her cavern, her clit was fully extended sticking out of its hood as it had been when I had witnessed my brother licking her earlier, she was unashamed as she exposed herself to me.

I knew what she wanted from me but was not sure if I could bring myself to do what her eyes now implored for me to do, finally my fascination with her body and my curiosity took control. I decided that I would explore this aspect of my desires, after all if I denied myself this chance I might never fully appreciate all the possible joys this could hold. My hands moved to her firm breasts lightly caressing them, then squeezing them gently in my palms, she looked at me pleadingly as I pinched her nipples. She now came closer to me her mouth open, needy, as I lowered my head to her mouth and kissed her, my tongue now exploring her mouth my hands still on her breasts caressing, pinching the small nipples which were now so hard and erect. I took my mouth away from hers working my way gradually down her body, kissing, licking and sucking on her soft flesh as I continued my journey lower. I stopped at her firm mounts to suckle the tit of one breast then the other as she now let out a soft moan. My tongue played with a nipple then continued further on its journey of discovery my hands now moving ahead of my mouth to prepare the way as I tenderly slipped a hand in between her thighs cupping her vagina in my palm then moving the palm across it gently squeezing her quim then pressing on her lower abdomen with the heel of the palm as I slid across her smooth vagina hopping the pressure was enough to stimulate her clitoris like it did mine when I masturbated. I wanted to tell her what a wonderful body she had but I couldn’t get the words out. I now inserted one of my slender fingers up to the hilt into her sex and very slowly and gently fucked her with it.

“Ohh yes that’s so good Sally I need this so much.”

Linda’s words encouraged me to insert a further finger in her tight cunt, her remarks also serving to quell my fading reservations.

“Linda your beautiful, your skins so soft and your so wet inside.” I told her my awkwardness now vanished, I knew there was no going back now.

Linda sat with her legs wide apart as I finally reached my destination, moving so that I now lay on the bed, my breasts against the mattress, and my head in between her thighs I looked at the mouth like opening of her gorgeous partly opened sex as I begun kissing and licking the fleshy walls formed by her soft inner thighs on either side. Then pushing her legs further apart I tasted her sweetness with the tip of my tongue for the very first time, the musky smell of her tight cunt coupled with the sweet taste of her nectar was heady, the taste was not at all what I had expected and I wanted more as my lips now kissed her thick cunt lips engorged with the blood pumping through her veins. Although I wanted to cover the whole of her sex with my mouth and suckle on her fat labia draining them and her of this wonderful sticky sap, I restrained myself wanting to pleasure her the way she had me, not wishing to spoil this act of tenderness. I now sucked on her puffed cunt lips, one then the other, gently unhurriedly, no urgency in my actions, the heat emanating from her cunt was incredible as her juices seemed to flow like a never ending brook as I lapped them up, finally I completely covered her opening with my mouth while hungrily sucking at the juice inside, swallowing the honey sweet sticky fluid, hearing her moaning loudly in gratitude at my endeavours seemed to spur me on with renewed relish.

My tongue now entered her cave exploring the inside, running along the inside walls, tasting the wet flesh it came into contact with, my own soft moans advertising my own pleasure at the act I was engaged in. I slowly withdrew my tongue out of her tight pot using it instead as a search aid until it soon made contact with her large throbbing clit, now running my tongue over the tip of her hub of joy until her body seemed to shake. Taking the shake as an indication of her readiness to cum I pushed two fingers into her tight squelching sap saturated cunt while my free hand went back to her breasts cupping one then the other until finally I pinched a nipple between finger and thumb hard, something I enjoyed doing to myself when nearing orgasms. Finally I sucked the clit into my mouth, holding it in position with my lips as I had seen my brother do to her earlier, then licking and stabbing the stiff joystick with my tongue while I now fucked her relentlessly with four fingers. She was now whimpering loudly her body writhing making it difficult to keep my mouth in contact with her juice box her voice pleading for me not to stop,

“Eat me please eat my cunt ooohhh… yessss ..suckk myyy clitttyy.. yoouuu cuuunnttt don’t… stooopp fuckkkk …yessss ..pushh ..your handdd deeeppp …yoouuu bitchhh fuuuccckkk..meeeee.”

Her words shocked me but at the same time pleased me, as it was obvious I had succeeded in my task so that she was about to cum. Her body seemed to convulse as she climaxed a flood of cunt juice covering my mouth and chin as she shook uncontrollably her cunt clenching hard around my four fingers still buried deep in her hole, I was pleased with myself as I fucked her fiercely until her body went limp, withdrawing my hand I sat up next to her and brought my cunt cream covered hand to my mouth.

Linda looked at me, “It’s going to be a share and share alike in this relationship young lady.” She laughed as she pulled my hand to her mouth, “I’ll have these two you have the rest, ok?”

With that she begun licking her own sap off two of the fingers that had recently occupied her wonderful cunt, there was nothing to be said as I begun licking and sucking on the other two our eyes meeting at which stage a realization that we were going to be great friends for a long time hit me.

After what had just transpired between us my reservations vanished and I chatted with Linda openly, finally admitting to her that I was a virgin, now though only as far as boys were concerned, and that this had been my first not self induced orgasm.

Linda looked at me, “Are you telling me you’ve got that hunk with the biggest tastiest cock I’ve ever seen, which believe me that is saying something as my brothers not small in that department, and you haven’t fucked him?”

“His my brother Linda, I’ve never thought about him in that way, do you do it with your brother?”

“When ever we get the chance and that’s a lot, I love sex and so does he so what harm does it do to anybody as long as that’s what we both want?”

I thought for a minute, “Yes but I’m a virgin and wanted for somebody I really care for to be first.”

“Well may I be the first to tell you your not a virgin, I don’t know how you lost your little treasure all I know is there’s lots of ways that can happen to a girl and then there’s the way you reacted towards me when I showed an interest in John that tells me you care about him a whole lot more than you let on and the way he talks about you the feeling is most definitely mutual.” It took me a while to digest this new information about my body and how she perceived my feelings towards my brother.

The weekend went quick. I had called up my mum on Saturday morning and managed to persuade her to let me stay over with Linda until her parents came back and then spent the whole weekend making love to Linda, this basically involved a lot of eating pussy, with simultaneous pussy eating being favourite, followed by the complete exploration of each others bodies, including every nook and cranny, there was also a lot of candle use involved and not for lighting, in between all this we also managed to watch all of her parents porn films which had me now wanting to try some cock and taste the creamy stuff that shot out of the end of those delicious looking nozzles. Linda had also talked me into letting her shave my cunt, after which she spent ages licking me until I exploded in a wonderfully delicious climax.

On the Monday morning Linda’s parents came back with her brother who was as handsome as she was attractive. Linda introduced us and asked him to come up to her room to listen to her new CD, then she whispered something in his ear when her mums back was turned after which she grabbed my hand half pulling half dragging me up the stairs to her room.

“I think it’s time you saw a real cock close up don’t you?” She laughed at my look of shock.

“All pussy and no cock makes Sally a dull girl, so no need to look so shocked.”

“Linda I just can’t do anything with your brother I don’t know him we’ve just met.”

She laughed, “ Who said anything about you having to do anything, I want it all to myself but you might get some ideas of what you might do to your John’s lollipop if you ever get the urge.”

Just as I was preparing to protest that no way would I do anything like that with my brother and in any case I was sure my brother wouldn’t be interested in doing that sort of thing with me when he had her, in walked her brother a broad grin across his face.

pdrye
pdrye
416 Followers