Sally Finds Out She Is a Bi Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
415 Followers

“I take it you had an interesting weekend with Sally.” He emphasised the word interesting.

“Very, but when I told her how well hung you are she said I was fibbing so can you be a good older brother and prove me right.” She was now stood next to him, her hand openly rubbing his crutch. I just stood there blushing, amazed at how she had just come out with it so brazenly.

“Well I can do that for you but what do I get in return?” He asked looking first at me, who stood frozen on the spot, and then his sister who said nothing but seductively licked her lips leaving no room for any misunderstanding as to what she had in mind.

“Okay girls, Sally do you want to do the opening ceremony?” He pushed his groin forward presumably an invitation to me to undo his zipper I just stood still.

Linda on the other hand had undone it before you could say zip and was now busy undoing his trousers until they fell to the floor at his feet, she then pulled down his boxers to reveal his cock, it was not fully erect but after a few strokes with her magical hand Linda managed to get it stiff and it was big, at least as big as most of the porn stars in the films we had watched with Linda, I’d say a good 8” and thick like a salami I thought laughing to myself at the analogy.

“See I told you Sally, it’s a big cock here feel it.” Linda grabbed my hand and pulled it to her brothers cock and I touched a cock for the very first time feeling how rock hard it was with such soft skin, as Linda moved my hand against the shaft I felt the ridges where the veins stood up as blood pumped through it.

Linda now knelt in front of her brother lathing the head of his cock with her tongue while looking up at him lovingly, she then covered the shaft with some saliva and begun pumping it, then her mouth was back taking the head in slowly then some of the shaft, she had about half of it in her mouth as her cheeks caved in as she sucked on it then she pulled back and I could just make out her tongue licking the underside of the shaft and head as it almost came completely out of her hot mouth then she pushed forward now burying even more of her brothers cock in her wonderful mouth, she had now quickened her pace and he held the back of her head as he now thrust forward a look of lust etched on his face as he fucked her oral cunt.

He now warned her, “Oh yes Linda I’m going to cum you’re the best cock sucker don’t stop oh yes babe.”

She pulled her mouth away holding the cock to her open mouth as a huge dollop of creamy white liquid spurted out of the small pee hole onto her face, followed by a second dollop into her waiting mouth that now enveloped the cock once again as she pumped

him with her small talented hands which shot up and done the pole in a frenzy of speed. When she had finally drained him she turned and looked at me opening her mouth to show me it was still full of her brothers cum as she stood up and kissed him full on the mouth.

“God Linda your so sexy no wonder I have a problem finding the right girl none of them is as open and passionate about sex as you are.”

She stood up ushering him out of the room as he protested, “Off you go I want to talk with my friend now come and see me tonight and I might be even nicer to you.”

He tried in vain to stay but she almost physically threw him out.

Giggling she now wiped the dollop of sperm from her face with her finger and offered it to me, “Try it, it’s really nice.” She sounded like my mother asking me to try some new ice cream.

I was a bit hesitant but my inquisitiveness won the day as I sucked her finger, the texture was like thick cream as was the colour, it tasted slightly salty but no so salty that it was unpleasant it reminded me a bit of one of those dips that mum had brought back from the supermarket, she had found it in the Italian or Greek or something range. It was nice, I would have enjoyed more as I stood next to Linda licking my lips.

“Well you seem to have enjoyed that and it was cold you’d love it hot and fresh.” She laughed out loud.

We talked some more and then I took my leave after making plans to walk to school together the next day.

When I arrived home my mind was a jumble with all the things I had done over the weekend and how I had warmed to my newfound friend. It felt as though I was a new person more self assured more confident with an air of assertiveness, I was pleased with myself.

The rest of the day I spent wondering how to approach my brother when he came home, after a lot of thinking mainly about thinks Linda had said and the performance she had put on for me with her brother it easily convinced me that I wanted my brothers cock to be the first, if Linda could have it why shouldn’t he share it with his sister and Linda had said we could share everything, hadn’t she?

John came home at about four almost going straight upstairs after the exchange of family greetings so he could shower and change saying he might pop over to see Linda. When he had told mum about his plans she had told him, dad and her were going to the club for a few drinks with some friends. I considered the situation carefully thinking this might be an ideal opportunity, although I would have to instigate whatever happened next in fact seduce him as he wouldn’t make the first move I was sure of that.

I followed him up the stairs as my mum and dad left the house, “John I’m going to have a shower and come with you to Linda’s just to meet this brother of hers she has being going on about all weekend.”

“Sure sis I’ll wait for you no problem.”

I quickly finished my shower, not that I had needed one but it gave me the opportunity to put my plan to practice. I tied a small towel round my body that barely covered my pussy and was just about covering my nipples.

“John I really want to make a good impression, come and help me choose something to wear please.” I shouted out.

He came to my room in his boxers and seemed to freeze, “Sorry Sally I thought you had your dressing gown on.” He made to leave the room.

“It’s alright John, I’m sure you’ve seen more than this of a girl by now or should I say less?” I laughed at my joke knowing this might put him more at ease.

He stayed watching me as holding the towel at the top I stretched up to get something down from my wardrobe, knowing full well this would act to uncover my arse and give him a good eyeful.

I slowly turned, “It’s no good I can’t reach.” While saying this my eyes quickly looked down to his crutch, yes his there was obvious evidence that he liked what he had seen so far.

I pulled a few things out of the wardrobe as a selection of clothes to wear then bent down in front of him, keeping my legs straight so that the towel was half way up my back my arse and cunt fully displayed for him and I kept the pose while rummaging through my shoes every so often wiggling my arse as though I was completely oblivious to the fact that he was looking straight at my privates and a very freshly shaven clean cunt.

Unfortunately John was very slow and he didn’t make a move, his will power on that first occasion I’ve since realised was awesome. I finally turned round and looked down at his cock, it was huge, the boxer shorts were tented out at least 9” in front of him as he stood there red faced.

“Actually John I did want to ask you if you found me attractive as a woman not as a sister, the reason I ask is that none of the boys at school seem to take any interest in me whereas, like you, they were all over Linda the minute she started school.”

“You can’t be serious Sally, you’re the best looking woman in school I’d be mad not to see that and the other boys keep away because you’re my sister and know what they’ll get if they mess you about.”

“That’s such a relief John I thought I wasn’t at all attractive, it’s a bit of a relief to know the reason thanks.”

We stood there looking at each other for what seemed ages but he didn’t make a move. I realised I’d have to carry on perhaps be more brazen.

“Gosh John what is that massive bulge in your shorts, I’m sure it wasn’t there when you came in, how come it’s grown so big?” I tried to sound as innocent as possible.

His face went even redder, “Sorry Sally I shouldn’t have looked but when you bent over you exposed your cu… pus..self and it..it turned me on.”

“Sorry John my fault but we can’t leave you like that let me try and get it down for you.” As I finished the sentence I moved towards him before he had chance to speak and my hand brazenly grasped the hidden monster round the neck, I shook the towel so that it fell off my body but making what I hoped looked like a last ditch move to pull it back on before letting it slip in a heap to the floor, leaving me completely naked in front of my brother as I stroked his rigid manhood.

“We can’t do this Sally you’d better stop because soon I won’t be able to.” He finally blurted out.

I ignored his protest I wanted this more than anything, I continued to pump his cock cradling it between my palms until his pre cum made a stain on the front of his boxers and his breathing became heavy. Now pulling down his boxers I freed my brothers beautiful throbbing meat from its confines looking in wonder at the huge size, how had he manage to keep it hidden from me all these years, he was hung like one of the stallions we often saw in the paddock on the way to school. As I watched more pre cum sipped out of the tiny pee hole covering the head, I pulled him to me feeling his hairy chest as it made contact with my nipples which were now fully aroused standing out like two chocolate covered peaks and kissed his mouth he returned my kiss with urgency, forcefully as his tongue entered my mouth leaving me breathless my hands still pumping his giant pipe.

I wanted him inside me and pulled him to my bed once I felt the edge of the mattress on the back of my knees I turned him so that his back was to the bed and gently pushed him back and down until he lowered himself onto my small bed. Now pushing him down flat while my hands still gripped his pole as he continued to ravage my mouth with his long hot tongue. John finally did what I was hopping he would do, he took control pulling me down next to him his hands feeling my love box for the first time then cupping my sex with his palm as he begun stroking it my juices lubricated his palm so that it slid back and forward across my now thick engorged inner labia, which now extend beyond there normal place just inside my tight cunt, with ease. His mouth left mine sucking the flesh of my throat sending trembles through my body as it continued its travels now arriving at my tits, as he took one of my large nipples into his mouth and sucked on it bolts of pleasure raced through me, his huge hand now squeezed my other breast before taking the nipple between thumb and fingers, rolling it like piece of putty. Johns other hand also repositioned itself as I felt one of his long thick fingers enter then slide deep into my tight juicy channel fucking me with it.

My cunt felt as though it was on fire, I wanted him to eat me, lick my clit the way I had witnessed him doing to Linda but at the same time I had an immense desire to suck on his lovely giant cock, this was presently impossible in the position we were now in, I took my hands away from his cock and pulled away from him. John thought I had changed my mind and begun to rise from the bed I stopped him my hand on his chest pushing him down before straddling him, lowering my cunt to his face while gripping his rod in my hands. He instantly took the initiative as his hot tongue stroked the swollen lips of my quim adding fuel to the fire burning inside me, while my tongue explored the silky smooth head of his cock tasting the precious pre cum that coated it like a sheen of clear salty yet yummy cream with the consistency of sticky runny honey my tongue teased the small slit on the top. The head was at least 8” thick and I knew that it was going to be a problem to get it all in my mouth but if Linda had so could I, dribbling saliva over the whole head as I’d seen Linda do to her brother I spread it all over including part of the shaft then opening my mouth as wide as I could I lowered it over the head until I managed to get it into my oral opening and then sucked on it as though it was giant gob stopper my tongue twirling just below the head, as I pulled the skin back I could feel the difference in the texture of his flesh as I licked the exposed gland beneath the foreskin.

John was busily devouring my defenceless cunt letting out moans of pleasure as he concentrated on his chosen task, he was not as gently as Linda had been but this seemed to make it even more enjoyable as he sucked and licked as if my cunt was his favourite dish, maybe I was I thought almost making myself laugh as I let out my own moans which vibrated against the meaty pole now deep in my mouth. At one point John tongue seemed to loose direction and I felt its hot touch on my pucker sending a new unrecognised pleasure soaring through my body, I wasn’t sure whether he had meant to do it or not but the sensation made me want more. Soon John had invaded my quim with three long thick fingers as his tongue slid over the bloated inner labia surrounding it before finally finding my sex button which he licked hard until my body shivered, he now entered my cunt that felt stretched to the limit with a finger from his right hand twirling it inside me as he continued lashing my clit with the tongue he used for a whip. I knew I was very near to exploding knowing this would be a mega cum when it came, this was my first boy, this was my own brother, this was something forbidden all of this added to the excitement as I suddenly felt John’s cunt juice coated finger push into my pucker the rubbery entrance giving way to the intruder as it continued its journey passed the sphincter guard until it was buried deep in my anal tunnel, the new unexpected sensation sent me over the age as I just seemed to explode like a fire cracker. I could feel the cum sap pouring out of me as my cunt and anal muscles went into spasm, clutching and releasing the violating fingers like a beating heart my mouth had freed itself of his cock gag and I was now screaming out my rapturous ecstasy.

John grabbed me his strong powerful arms lifting me off his body and tossed me over onto my back pulling my legs up and placing them onto his shoulders he moved forward until he positioned himself so that he could now plunge the monster cock into my cunt, I soon felt the head in the entrance of my tight hole and in an instant it sunk home in one mighty thrust, the shock bringing a squeal of surprise tinged with pain which transformed into delicious pleasure as he begun fucking me furiously sending me into a frenzy as I writhed below him my head shaking from side to side my enjoyment vocalised. As my first orgasm finally subsided my body was torn apart by the next one, as it hit me I called out.

“YEESSS… OOHHH GOD… YEESSS.. FUCKKK MMEEE… FUCKK MMEEE… JOHN.. FUCKK YOURR …SISTERRSS… CUUUNTT!”

He finally slowed his pace the huge spear now pulling out of my pit almost all the way before slowly sinking back inside as far as it would my body feeling fulfilled, satisfied as never before as I looked into his eyes pouting my lips in a kiss of love as he now again increased the speed of his thrusts his cock throbbing deep inside me before finally gasping out as he surrendered his seed which crushed against the walls of my vessel coating them with warmth, he lay on top of me as his cock lost its steely strength and begun to wane, the warmth of his body left me as he collapsed next to me, his head on the pillow his arms outstretch on either side of him as I had seen him lay with Linda.

It had been incredible, my first fuck had been gentle and considerate with a man I loved, it couldn’t have been any more perfect I was now his and felt released not just sexually but emotionally.

“Sally I… I don’t understand. All these years I’ve dreamt of doing these things with you but always having to control myself, believing you were not interested in me in the same way and that you were still a virgin I’m so glad we’ve finally done it, I feel closer to you than ever but who…you.. must have been with someone else who was it?”

“I’ve never been with any other man John, you are the first man to enter me, thank you for making it all come true for me and I now wish you had done it earlier much, much earlier. So do you know what, I think we both have a lot of catching up to do with each other.” I laughed as he pulled me by the hair so my head was above his, attacking my mouth with his own in a passion loaded kiss before finally releasing me.

Turning my head to look at him I noticed his cock was still covered with creamy white spunk, some had also trickled down from the magnificent head to cover the shaft in small creamy streams making small pools of cum on his balls, I crawled down the bed to his shrivelled cock licking the mixture of our combined sexual release with my long hot tongue, tasting the heady cocktail of my own sweet juice combined with his own creamy spunk finally inserting his tasty cock in my hot mouth. As I sucked and licked on Johns cock I felt it slowly grow in my mouth as my lips detected the blood racing through its veins making the pole rigid before continuing its journey to engorge the magnificent head. My mouth moved to his balls licking and sucking them clean of the remaining cum pools before sucking a ball into my mouth.

“Sally your so fucking hot, I can’t believe we are doing this, it’s just like a dreams, ohhh god yes, please let me eat your pussy ohhh sit on my face Sally!”

I instantly obeyed moving my body so that it straddled him for the second time; ensuring my knees were as far up as they would go so that my genitals would completely displayed and at his mercy, “I love my cunt being eaten and you do it so good big brother, does it taste nice for you?”

I asked brazenly, almost telling him I knew it was as sweet as Linda’s but deciding to leave that revelation out for the time being.

My brother’s tongue now begun licking my cunt lips while I went back to the task at hand, if that’s the correct phrase. Recalling Linda’s comments about how much nicer hot spunk was I made my mind up to make him cum in my mouth as I used both hands to jerk him while sucking on the bulbous smooth head and running my tongue along the groove just below. He seemed to enjoy eating my spunk filled cunt me as much as I enjoyed sucking him, my cunt was soon trembling as it released copious amounts of my lubricating liquid, which John licked and sucked out of me with enthusiasm making obvious his enjoyment with small moaning sounds before long I felt him plunging three of those long thick fingers of his all the way into my tight quim, as his tongue moved to my anus licking at my small pucker sending waves of wanton slutty pleasure surging through my receptive body as I in turn forced more of his cock into my mouth so much that I could now feel the head at the entrance to my throat.

As we continued our oral stimulation of each other my body begun shivering with the sheer sexual thrill as lust took over and I was now fucking his fingers while pushing more of the beautiful cock into my throat so that I could only manage to breath through my nostrils, my hand went up and down what part of the shaft was still exposed in a blur of speed. He finally pushed his thumb trough the tiny soft entrance of my pucker so that each time I pushed myself down I could feel his fingers, like two cocks fucking both my holes, I knew then that although having seen anal fucking in the porn films, I had watched with Linda, and thinking it gross it was something that I was now very sure I needed to try with John very soon. Any further thoughts were wiped from my mind as John now sucked my quivering clit into his mouth hard my small button defenceless as his long hard tongue raked it into submission and I screamed as an earth shuttering orgasm send my body into spasms as I writhed and shook like a bowl of jelly, almost biting his cock off in my frenzy as it now decided to spew up its own brand of cum straight into my throat making me choke for an instant before I pulled my mouth away keeping just the head in and pumping the shaft with both my hands for all I was worth making it give up more of its treasure until there was none left, spunk trickling down my lips, chin and cheeks as it escaped my mouth. I lay still on top of him as my body returned to earth while he rained gently kisses on my cunt lips. Once I was calmed I climbed off him, moving to his head I exchanged long hot passionate kisses with him as we savoured each other.

pdrye
pdrye
415 Followers