Sally Gets It From a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man didn't need another invitation. He grabbed Sallys ankles lifting them high and wide, stretching her pussy lips, and dragged her towards him. She gripped his cock in one hand and guided him to the entrance of her snatch and helped him put the tip of his huge cock an inch inside her fanny before letting go.

He started slowly entering her cunt a little deeper before pulling out and then the same again beginning to get his own rhythm going of putting his cock a couple of inches into her pussy before pulling out, quickening as he did so.

The girth of his cock was so big Sally couldn't get her hand around it and it stretched her pussy lips wide and as her pushed it in she would try to clench her muscles around it to keep it inside. Even though the rhythmic thrusting of his cock was sending pulses of pleasure through her body, Sally wanted to be fucked hard and tried to push her way onto his cock but he controlled her movements with her legs, pushing her back so she couldn't force herself on further.

He then began to push deeper into her pussy. His length and girth filling her cunt full until his pubic bone was rubbing against her clit It felt so good but she didn't know if she could take any more.

She soon found out! He shifted his position so he had both hands on the floor next to her waist with one of her legs over his shoulders and the other one around his hips. With this he slowly and almost gently pushed his cock in to her pussy deeper until she could feel the sack of his balls resting on the opening of her ass. He pulled out gently nearly all the way before doing the same procedure again, rubbing his pubis into her clit and sending shiver through her body.

He went through the same motions again and again, slowly withdrawing before entering fully again. The friction of his cock on the lips of her pussy brought her to the brink of orgasm over and over but he always stopped just before she came. He was so big and deep in this position she didn't know if he speeded up if she could take him, but she was just about to find out as he suddenly began to quicken his pace.

His cock was getting quicker and quicker and she couldn't help but cry out, in pain at first through the force of his penetration but these cries soon turned to pleasure as the sensation of his cock against her lips and the bumping and rubbing of his pubic bone onto her clit was sending her wild. The banging of his balls on the opening of her ass was sensual it made her cries begin to get louder and louder, and she was sure if anybody heard her they would come to investigate, but she was so far gone in pleasure that she didn't care.

She hooked her leg tighter around his hips, leaned forward and began to suck his nipples into her mouth. This seemed to spur him onto an even faster and harder frenzy as her began to piledrive his cock into her, the slapping noise of his balls on her ass becoming louder and louder. He lifted a hand of the floor and began to pinch one nipple and then the other. She pressed her tits together with her hands so he could pinch both nipples at the same time. She never knew she liked the pain of her nipples being pinched and nipped before but it was so sore it was sensually amazing and sent her ecstasy above what she had felt before and she could feel her orgasm rising again.

"Fuck me baby," she whispered, "fuck me baby," she said louder and then again louder still until it was almost a yell of "fuck me baby!" over and over again.

It was then she could feel a shift in his body, his balls and shaft suddenly tightened up and she knew he was going to cum. She instinctively gripped his waist with her leg and his shoulders with her arms pulling him into her pussy, her own orgasm rising and then with an almighty thrust into her pussy he came shooting his cum deep inside. With the thrust of his hips and the penetration of his cock Sally came in unison. She felt his cum jet into her as the ripples of her orgasm washed over as he thrust into her again and again harder and harder, filling her with his cum.

They both lay there, Sally underneath, her head buried into his shoulder, her fingernails dug into his skin and had never been so satisfied in her life. She felt his cock wilt inside of her and clenched her muscles to tease every last drop of his seed out.

She wondered how she would explain the wealds on her tits or the bruises she would surly have from the manhandling and fucking she'd just had but she didn't care. If her husband asked or got suspicious she would make his day by sucking his cock.

The man lifted his head and pulled his now flaccid cock from within her.

"What's your name?" he said.

"Sally," she replied.

"Well Sally, it's only early yet and I'm sure I can get another hard on pretty soon so how about you coming back to my place for much more of the same again?"

Sally was taken aback, she thought that this would be just a one off, amazing fuck but she wouldn't throw the chance of a repeat performance and hopeful orgasm away to quickly.

"I think I've got a spare hour or so but my pussy is a bit sore from you fucking me so hard." She replied.

"Don't worry," he said. "I can always use my mouth and there's always another way to fuck!"

And with this he stroked down the crack of her pussy, through the mixed juices of her pussy and his cum and softly caressed the opening of her ass.

12