Sally Playing Games Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple spends evening playing pool at the bar.
3.3k words
4.09
84.1k
21
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
olejimr
olejimr
50 Followers

Sally, I (my name is Jim), and our two children, Matthew and Jennifer moved to Sacramento in 1976. Sally was 23; I was 30; and the children 3 and 1 year respectively. My new position, as a supervisor for an auto body and paint company, having four locations, required the move from central California. We purchased a home in a nice neighborhood just about 25 miles outside Sacramento.

Although Sally did not work outside the home, she did manage all the home finances, and the family's daily schedules. At the age of 23 Sally did not have to work at looking good. She stood 5' 5" and weighed just about 120 pounds with long brown hair. Her 34C breasts were firm, upright, nipples about the size of a quarter. No doubt her tits were her best asset, just before her smile.

The company I worked for had five repair shops. My office was located in the Sacramento store. It was a private office, on a second floor outcropping, overlooking the production area of the facility. It was at the Sacramento shop that I met a new hire. His name was Kevin and he worked the paint prep area. He was 21 at the time, and I did not really pay much attention him.

Sally and I hired a sitter to watch the kids in the afternoon. That way she could complete her errands without the additional distraction of the kids. Twice a week or so, Sally would stop by the office. We would do lunch or step out for a while to break up the day. I have always been attracted to Sally's tits, and have bought her all kinds of tops and outfits that drew guy's attention to that part of her body. I used to call those items, "LCST," for "low cut, see through." If Sally approved, she would wear them out when I asked. Sometimes, she would surprise me and come to the office for lunch wearing one of the "LCST" items.

I noticed whenever Sally came to the office, the employees usually stopped working and checked her out. When the male workers were eying Sally; I could feel my heart skip a beat or two. It felt weird, yet good. They seemed to appreciate my good looking and sexy wife.

I held an employee safety and work flow meeting, just before we closed the shop for the day. I provided the employees with beer and chips. That is when I meet Kevin for the very first time.

Kevin was a hard worker, and he had some good ideas about the shop's work flow issues. Once in a while, Kevin and I would go to the park for a beer after work. Mostly we talked shop. One time he pulled out a joint. He asked if I wanted a couple of hits. Sally and I previously had smoked pot. I decided to accept his generosity. After a while, we started to become friends away from work.

As luck would have it, my company vehicle took a shit and died. It needed a new motor. I could not reach Sally to pick me up. Kevin then volunteered to take me home. That was fine with me. Being stranded 25 miles from home for hours was not my idea of a good time!

I lived only 25 miles from the office. It took about an hour and 15 minutes to get home. Sacramento traffic is a nightmare! Sally finally returned my call for help. Kevin and I had been on the road for about a half an hour by then. I explained to Sally, Kevin was driving me home and would be there in about 45 minutes. Sally knew about Kevin from what I had told her about work, although she did not know which employee he was.

Later that night, Sally and I planned to visit our local bar, have some beers, and shoot some pool. Sally wanted to know if we were still planning on going as she wanted to get out of the house for a few hours. "I don't know why not," I remember saying. "We will just leave a little later then usual."

After I got off the phone with Sally, Kevin remarked how the guys at worked enjoyed seeing Sally when she came to visit. Her visits to my office gave the guys an eyeful, and made their day speed by. I could feel my cheeks warm up, but yet, it felt good the workers appreciated my sexy wife. Kevin remarked how he always enjoyed the outfits Sally wore, and how lucky I was to have such a pretty (I'm sure he meant sexy) wife.

I pondered Kevin's last statement, when it hit me. Sally wanted to shoot pool that night. I wonder what outfit she would be wearing when I got there. Hopefully, she had something on that was "LCST!". It was just then I saw the freeway exit sign. "This is my turnoff," I told Kevin. We got off the freeway onto the frontage road. I asked Kevin to pull into the store. I wanted to buy some ice cold beer for his trouble getting me home.

When Kevin and I got to my driveway, it must have been 100 degrees outside. I asked Kevin if he wanted to come inside where it was cool and down a couple of cold ones.

"Sure," he said, and we both walked into the recreation room. I got a couple of frosted mugs from the freezer. Poured out the beer for Kevin and I, then called out to Sally.

"You want a cold one also, Sally?" I heard her say yes, so I poured another one and sat down at the game table with Kevin.

Within 3 minutes Sally appeared dressed to kill. She wore her white short skirt and a semi-sheer, red colored cross over blouse. It had small scattered embroidered black roses and four buttons. The buttons were at the bottom of the blouse, in the middle; about 5 inches lower than her tits.

I forgot all about Kevin sitting there at the table with me, and I don't think Sally knew he had come with me into the house. It took Sally about 5 seconds to compose herself and act naturally. I thought Kevin was going to choke on his beer.

"You really look great!" said Kevin.

Other than the obvious cleavage and sag away front of the blouse, it really was not as sheer as I first had imagined. Sally did look outstanding! We all three sat and chatted a while. I excused myself to take a shower and get ready for some games of pool. I left Kevin with Sally at the table. I returned about 10 minutes later, refreshed and ready to go.

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed another mug. I filled it up, and sat back down. To my surprise, there was a roach in the ash tray. Kevin had offered Sally some pot. After a couple of hits, Sally asked Kevin to come shoot some pool with us. Sally took Kevin to the guest shower, and told him she would return with some clean cloths since he was about my size.

"Kevin seems to be fairly nice," Sally said while searching out some shorts and a shirt. "You don't mind that I asked him to come with us, do you?"

I didn't really mind. Kevin and I got along fairly well, even though he was a lot younger than I. It was just about 6:30, so I turned on the local news to check out the tomorrow's weather. Sally went down the hall with clean cloths for Kevin.

About 7:00 PM we all jumped into Sally's car. I drove with Sally in the middle and Kevin in the passenger front seat. We drove the six blocks to the local bar. It was called the Outlook. The floor plan at the Outlook was divided between the bar on one side and the game room on the other. The game room had three pool tables. The gaming side had chairs, tables and four booths. The bar side had 18 bar stools and 10 booths along the far wall. From the main bar, the patrons were able to watch the players at the pool tables.

The restrooms were between the main bar and game room, down a hall leading outside to a rear patio. It was much cooler on the patio than inside the bar most of the time. Sally and I often went out on the patio before leaving. We would try to clear our heads and sober up a little prior to driving home.

When we arrived, all the pool tables were in use. We found a booth on the game room side and ordered a pitcher of beer. The beer came right away and we each downed the first mug. Sally poured the rest of the pitcher between the three of us and got us a basket of chips. After about 10 minutes, the pool table at the far end became available. We moved to a set of chairs and table close to where we would be playing.

I put a quarter in the slot and racked up the balls. We decided since there were three of us, we would play a game of "Cut Throat." I was still early and the bar was not crowded. The patrons were mostly men and a couple of older ladies.

I could feel the men looking over Sally, and overheard a comment about the "good looking bitch at the pool table."

Sally and I usually had some sort of bet going when we played. She was a better at pool than I. Most, but not all of the time, I lost. While the three of us were discussing what the bets might be, Kevin leaned over and whispered something in Sally's ear.

"Let's all go out on the patio for a minute." Sally said. "The patio is empty, and Kevin said we could smoke a joint with him outside."

With Sally in the lead, Kevin and I followed her down the hall. As we were smoking, I could not help but admire Sally's blouse. When she bent forward from the waist, I could see just about all of both tits, including her nipples.

I think Kevin must have let the joint burn out on purpose 3 or 4 times. Each time Sally needed to light it, she would have to bend forward a little as Kevin put the flame to it. I could not help but catch his eyes as they traveled down the front of Sally's chest and on to her tits.

While out on the patio, we decided we would play for "Buttons and Dollars." That was a bet Sally and I usually wagered when we played pool. If Kevin or I lost, we would forfeit a twenty dollar bill. If Sally lost, she would let the winner undo one of the buttons on her blouse.

By this time no one was feeling any pain, and we went back inside to the pool table. We lagged to see who would break and what number balls we would have. Kevin won the brake and got the first five numbered balls. Sally went second, and I last, with me getting the five highest numbered balls. Kevin it turned out was a fairly good pool player, but no match for Sally. She took us both the first game, and put forty dollars in her skirt pocket.

We ordered another pitcher of beer and got some more snacks. Sally excused herself and made a visit to the ladies restroom. While she was gone, Kevin and I sat at the table and mulled over our losses.

"Is Sally always this good?" Kevin asked.

"Yes, and she seems to get better every time we shoot pool!" I responded. Sally returned and this time Kevin racked them up, and Sally got the break.

We each took a drink of beer, and saw there were two fellows playing at the table next to ours. I could not help but catch them checking Sally out, trying to see down the blouse at her tits. Sally noticed the two guys as well. She started to put on a little show. Sally would bend over a little more than I thought she might while shooting. This of course made her skirt rise up a little more in the back, and the blouse open some more in the front.

I noticed my breathing was getting quicker and I was feeling a little warm, almost hot. I sat in the chair by the table with my beer and noticed I was getting a hard on. Not muck but a start. With Kevin and the two fellows next to us checking out Sally, I was getting turned on. It was a weird feeling this way, still it felt pretty good.

After Sally took her turn and broke, she stood between our pool table and the one the two guys next to us were using. Sally was kind of leaning on her stick bending forward slightly, giving all a quick but quality peek. One of the guys (he introduced himself as, Dave) came by Sally and said something. He was loud enough for Kevin and me to hear, but not loud enough for us to understand.

Sally came over to where I was sitting and told me what this Dave person had said. Basically, Dave complemented her on her looks and pool skills. He wanted to know if she would like a game or two with him and his partner Harold. To my utter surprise, Sally told Dave she would talk to her husband. If it was ok with him, she would gladly accept the offer.

Sally told Dave, if it was ok with me for her to play, the bet would be the "Button and Dollar" wager. Sally told Dave the bet was to be set at one button on her side and fifty dollars each for the two guys. Dave agreed and now Sally wanted to know what to do.

"You do whatever you want," I said. "Your most likely better then both of those guys put together anyway!"

Sally went over to Dave. She told Dave it was ok to play, but she wanted to finish our game first. Dave agreed. He and Harold bought us another pitcher of beer. Harold then invited Kevin, Sally, and I to join them in their booth. Kevin and I picked up our things and moved over to the booth. Sally ended our game by running the table! The game was over before it started! Sally placed two more twenty dollar bills from us in her skirt pocket.

It was now about 9:15 PM. Sally came over to the booth. Kevin got up, let Sally in, and sat between Harold and Kevin. She downed another fresh cold beer, and told Dave, she would play them both, but only one at a time. Sally wanted to know of the two, who would play first? Dave and Harold tossed a coin and Dave lost. It was going to be Harold first, then Dave.

Harold and Dave were both about my age or slightly older, maybe 35 to 38. Both worked outside in construction. Harold was a little shorter, maybe 5'10 while Dave was taller at somewhere near 6'2''. Both men were well built and tan.

Harold slid across the booth bench and got his cue stick from the cue rack. Harold located the chalk. The squeak could be heard across the street as he applied the chalk to the tip. Sally won the toss and got to lag for the break first. It was a nice lag that came back to within 4 inches of the rail. Harold did his lag and it almost cam to rest on the rail, so he would break first.

It was a close game, with Harold taking the lead at once, and Sally having to fight back. Harold was not helping Sally's game out.

He kept asking Sally, "Which button do I get to undo, the top, or the bottom?" Then he would look over to the booth at Kevin and I and say something like, "Sally has really nice tits, wonder what they feel like?" Sally would blush, and then miss another shot.

Kevin and I looked at each other and wondered. Finally Kevin said to Sally, "You can do it, come on now and concentrate!" Sally began to come back. After a few more whispers in Harold's ear, and a few more lower bends forward, it was over. Sally had won and put another bill in her pocket. This time it was a fifty dollar bill!

"Time to take a break," she said, looking Dave in the eye. "I want another beer first out on the patio to cool off."

"Kevin, are you and Jim going outside with me?" We all grabbed our mugs and followed one another out back.

To my surprise, Kevin asked, "Do you feel like having another joint. Sally?"

"Sure do," replied Sally,

Kevin took one out of his wallet and said to Sally. "Come here, I'll light it for you." Sally went over to Kevin took the joint. As Sally bent a little forward, probably more than she should have, Kevin struck the match. Sally took a great big hit!

"Feeling better?" I asked, as she passed me the joint.

"What did you whisper in Harold's ear when you were playing?" asked Kevin.

"Oh nothing really," Sally replied, "I didn't want to lose to Harold, so I made him a deal."

By this time the beers and joint were gone. The three of us went back inside. Kevin and I sat in the booth with Dave and Sally went to the ladies room. I had no idea where Harold went.

Sally had been in the restroom about10 minutes and Dave was starting to get restless. He wanted to begin his game. Just then Harold came into the game room from the main bar. He had a silly grin on his face. That puzzled me as Sally just taken fifty dollars from him. After a couple more minutes, Sally came back to the game room.

I thought Sally went to the bathroom to clean up and get ready for the next game, but she didn't look refreshed. Instead, she seemed a bit ruffled and her blouse was no longer in her skirt.

Sally won the toss for the lag, and began to set up for the shot. As she bent over the table, her blouse no longer tucked in her skirt, fell away from her chest even more. I overheard a couple guys in the main bar remark how good Sally looked and what excellent tits she was showing. I think everyone was having a good time, including Kevin, Sally and myself!

I took a closer peek and noticed a red spot on the inside of her right tit. I knew immediately it was a hicky, and then why she was gone such a long time.

The deal she had made with Harold to let her win the first

game, also let Harold be a winner as well. Sally had allowed Harold to unbutton her blouse, play, feel and suck on her tits. This in return for letting her win first game. No wonder Harold had a silly grin on his face.

Sally and I had talked about letting another guy to play with Her someday, but she always turned down the idea. I don't know If it was the beer, the joint, or a combination of both that gave Harold ten minutes with Sally in the restroom. All I knew, was I now had a giant hard on and was almost trembling.

A strange guy playing with those lovely tits had turned me on! Dave's game was just now starting. I had no idea where this was going, but I was willing to wait and see,

TO BE CONTINUED...

olejimr
olejimr
50 Followers