Sally, Summer of Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers

He did. Sitting positions were possible but penetration was minimal in the cramped quarters. There were two possibilities he liked. One involved lying side by side but he chose the one he liked best. He lay on his back like he had done for "69". His cock pointed straight up. She knew what to do and quicklyly straddled him. As she sat on his pole her back rested comfortably against his thighs.

There wasn't much leverage for her to move up and down but she could easily move back and forth and side to side. Her clit rubbed against his pubic hair and the stiff shaft pushed against all sides of her vagina. Meanwhile he massaged her huge nipples vigorously.

He put his hands under her butt and placing his elbows on the floor for leverage helped her move up and down, his cock slipping in and out. He also arched his back causing her to be penetrated at slightly different angles. The sensations inside her changed with each passing second.

He pulled her toward himself. She felt her back strain and he pulled himself forward to kiss her, his tongue invaded her mouth.

She continued to twist her body over the shaft embedded in her vagina.

Leaning forward was uncomfortable and her back hurt. The kiss was nice but not worth the pain. She pulled away. "I prefer to sit like this," she told him. She was used to telling her partners how best to please her and wasn't shy about it. "I like when you hold my butt and move me up and down. I'll handle the horizontal motions." She smiled broadly.

He didn't need much coaching. He began with slow movements and increased the tempo as she increased her rotations. They moaned and groaned in delight. The thrilling feeling of a rising orgasm rose in them both. She clenched her thighs to hold the orgasm back and he suddenly stopped his movement and held her tightly so she couldn't move.

She wondered what he was doing and looked at the huge smile on his face. He began to move her very slowly. It was clear what he was doing. He was working to prolong the feeling of impending orgasm. "Did he sense I was about to cum?" she thought. "Or was he about to cum at coincidentally the same time?" Regardless, the technique worked, feelings of "almost orgasm" filled her body and just as she was about to cum he would stop again. He was clearly sensitive to the signs of her orgasm, the tightening of her thighs and the slight, sudden intake of breath.

Then, without warning, just as he had stopped in order to hold her back from the brink he began to furiously move her up and down and actually managed to lift his hips to thrust deep inside. He grunted and it was clear that he was cumming, she immediately followed suit. Her thighs and abdomen quivered in pleasure. "Oh my God!" she yelled at the suddenness after the extended delay.

As soon as he recognized her orgasm he began thrusting even deeper, rapidly moving her hips up and down on his spent, but still stiff shaft. She screamed in delight, unbearable pleasure tearing through her vagina with each thrust. He, himself could barely stand the pleasure in his sensitized cock, but he knew how to get and give pleasure. He didn't stop until her screams subsided.

They relaxed in silence, except for their heavy breathing. He on his back, she lying against his thighs. He massaged her breasts allowing her half inch long, hardened nipples to roll between his fingers. She leaned her head back, enjoying the sensation."This guy is as good as any of the guys I've taught," she thought. She had thoroughly and laboriously trained the many guys she fucked to give her maximum pleasure.

"God, you're good!" she said aloud.

"Not so bad yourself," he returned the compliment. He had a tendency to select less attractive women. They were usually more desperate and easy to seduce. But this one had surprised him. She had exposed herself and gone right for his cock. Then she asked him to fuck, no seduction needed. And she knew what she was doing and did it with no direction. She even told him what to do! Not the sexually inexperienced, even virginal, girl he was expecting. He wondered what she would be like in a real bed with room to spread out and try anything.

Sally's legs began to hurt from being folded in the cramped space so she rose and let the limp cock slide out. She pulled off the condom and drained it into her mouth. Once again, Jason was surprised at the unexpected action, she was clearly more experienced than he had anticipated.

The thick, slippery semen slid down her throaty as she savored the flavor: slightly bitter with a hint of what? Smoke? No, marijuana!

She surprised him again by asking, "Can I have your number, maybe we can do this again. Fuck, I mean. Next time I want more space."

"Sure." He managed to fish a pen and a scrap of envelope from the front of the van. She gave him her number too.

When Sally returned to Sarah she was surprised to see the two guys were still there.

Sarah greeted her, "Hi, This is Damon and Rick. They've invited us to their apartment to watch a video. Want to come?"

Sally didn't hesitate. She was insatiable and was sure more than watching a video was involved. She hoped no video watching would be involved at all. "Sure!"

Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers
12