Sally, Summer of Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers

He finished after a couple of minutes with a grunt, shoving the skinny cock as far in as he could and then removing it. He dipped his finger into her cunt, pulling out some of the semen and licking it off his finger. "Hey, Carl, tastes good! Try it." He pushed a cum-covered finger tip at the chubby guy.

"I don't want any of your stinkin' spunk! In fact I'm tired of always havin' to fuck a hole that's filled with it! Why do we always get the ugly bitches like this flat chested skank anyway?"

Sally gave him a disgusted look. He didn't even notice.

"You know Frank always keeps the good lookin' ones for hisself."

"Yeah like that cunt with the big melons in the other room. That's what I want.."

"If we don't let my big brother have his choice we'll end up with nothin'. You know that."

"You'd think he'd share with us!"

"His buds wouldn't go along. Just shut up and do this one."

"I'm tired of holes filled with other guys' jizz. This one ain't attractive enough to do anyway. But she does have nice nips." He squeezed her nipples again and she shook her head in an attempt to get him to let go but it made him squeeze harder so she stopped.

"Have it your way," the skinny guy said. "Let's get out of here."

"Nah, let me put some lotion on these nips." He began masturbating and then with a yelp, his tiny prick shot out a huge volume of cum which he directed at Sally's breasts. When he was done he used a finger to spread it around and then slipped the finger into her slit and wiped his cock off at her crotch.

"OK, let's go," he said and the two left. Sally thinking about how she'd never voluntarily go with either of those guys. She almost felt sorry for them, doubting if any girl would have either of them.

Aftermath

Sarah had given the two younger guys' cocks a workout. Both had been drained and the two boys were laying on the bed where Sarah was kneeling over their faces and letting the semen drip from her cunt onto their faces.

Damon came in. "Time to get dressed." He picked up her bikini and threw it to her. "Time for you to go." He insisted she put on the bikini even though she was still dripping cum and added, "Let's get your friend."

They went into the other bedroom and Sarah saw Sally tied spread-eagle on the bed and gagged. She was covered in cum and there was a pool of drying cum at her crotch. She had an angry look in her eyes.

Damon began to untie her, telling her the same thing he told Sarah, "Time for you to go."

Sarah untied the ribbon and released the gag. "You fuckin' assholes!" were the first words out of Sally's mouth. She gave Damon a kick as soon as he released her leg.

"Hey, wait a minute," he said, stepping away. "You can go now."

"Calm down," Sarah said. "Let him release you. And then we can go," she repeated it firmly and gently.

Damon came over and released Sally's other leg. Sarah stroked her hair and noticed it was slightly sticky. Sally lay quietly, mumbling to herself arising angrily when she was completely free. "Assholes!" she spit out at Damon.

"Just leave," he said, picking up her swimsuit from the floor and tossing it to her.

On the way back to the beach Sally was very conscious of her hair and the dry semen plastered on her face, not to mention the dampness in her crotch. The foul odor filled her nose She felt like everyone was looking at her and wondered if they could smell it too. She slumped against Sarah. "What a bunch of pricks," she repeated over and over.

"You were sure anxious when we left with them and you knew we were going to fuck then," Sarah tried to explain.

"I expected to be treated with some respect, not to be tied down and fucked with no concern about me."

"You're such a control freak. I had a good time," Sarah responded. "Not a great time but I enjoyed myself."

"You'll let guys do anything to you."

"We went to get fucked, and we were." Sarah thought she was calming her friend down but it made her all the more angry.

Sally immediately went into the water and allowed the waves to wash over her. She reached her hand inside the tight fitting suit bottoms and tried to clean the offensive substance out of her vagina. She still didn't feel clean and realized that none of the guys had used condoms. "If they gave me any disease ..." she thought, imagining the consequences for herself and consequences she wished on the guys. She ducked into a wave and pulled her bottoms down to her ankles. Then coming up for air she rubbed her fingers deep inside in an attempt to clean herself out.

Sarah couldn't see what was going on under the surface but Sally was definitely acting strangely. She dropped her towel and beach bag and waded out. "What are you doing?"

"Cleaning off all this."

"What?"

"This, ... this ... jizz."

"Oh. You're clean enough. Come on. Let's go home." Sarah took her friend's hand and began to lead her out of the surf.

With her swimsuit around her ankles, Sally couldn't walk and fell face first into the water. She got up, glared at Sarah and, with some difficulty, pulled up the suit bottoms. "I'm a mess! Filthy assholes!" She said.

Neither spoke another word all the way home.

At home, Sally took a long shower and sat quietly at dinner with her parents. That night she woke from a nightmare of being unable to move and showered again. In the morning took another long shower. Her skin was pink from scrubbing.

The next day she had herself tested for STD's which thankfully came back negative.

Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers
12