Sally, Summer of Sex Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
430 Followers

Jared's father said nothing as Jared told him he wanted to ride "Wet Winder" a slide with an enclosed tube that spiraled down from a height almost as high as "Demon Falls". Because of the enclosed tube, Sally could do almost anything she wanted with her clothes as she came down. It was even possible to come out completely naked but that would be unlikely to be caused by the slide although Sarah had once gotten away with removing her top, claiming it had "unexpectedly" come untied. Sally just decided to pull her bottoms hard into her slit and then spent most of the ride massaging her nipples to maximum erection.

This time she walked all the way back to Jared's family with her labia exposed and clearly visible. Jared's father, leaned over and whispered in her ear, "You're exposing yourself." She feigned surprise and embarrassment as she adjusted her bottoms.

They rode two more slides before his daughters' complaints caused Jared's father to cut off the slides in order to go to the kiddie wave pool which provided more of a gentle swell that real waves.

Sally told him, I'd better get back to my friend. Do you have a cell phone?"

She asked him if she could see it and added her name and number to his phone list. "There, you have my number." She kissed his cheek, whispering to him, "Call or text if you want to fuck. I'll be waiting for it." She smiled and hugged each of the kids goodbye. "Oh, I don't know your name."

"Kyle, Kyle Petersen," he told her.

"'Bye Kyle." She blew him a kiss as she left to find Sarah.

Sarah's Day

Sally found Sarah sunning by the main wave pool. "Hey, how was your time with the photographer?"

"Oh, hi, Sally. I wondered where you were?"

"I found a nice guy with three kids. His wife died. We spent some time together."

"Hard to fuck with kids around."

"We didn't fuck but I left him my number to call. I hope he does sometime. The kids are cute and fun."

"Well I guess cute and fun have their place in a water park."

"So, what about the photographer?"

"We fucked in the back seat of his car. Cramped, but he scratched my itch."

"'Scratched my itch,' doesn't sound too great."

"Well he put it in and out. He came, I didn't. I could still use a good fucking. He mostly wanted to take nude pictures of me."

"Did you let him."

"No, I don't like the idea of him jacking off to my pictures. He'd probably post them on the internet too."

"That shouldn't be an issue, you've already got nude photos on the internet."

"Don't remind me." In high school Sarah had 'sexted' a few explicit photos to guys she wanted to fuck and they had ended up on a couple of web sites. There were also a couple of guys who had taken pictures with both of them nude together mostly for bragging rights. The fact that Sarah would fuck almost anything with a penis didn't seem to diminish the bragging rights. After a brief sensation at school the photos were mostly forgotten by her schoolmates and had disappeared into the recesses of her mind. The photos were lost in the millions of others on the net. "I'm smarter now."

There was also one video of a guy fucking Sally on the internet. He had recorded it surreptitiously on web-cam and sent it to some of his friends, most of whom Sally was also fucking regularly. The picture was distant and grainy. You couldn't tell it was Sally unless you were told beforehand. For that matter it wasn't even clear the couple were actually fucking, the guy's penis was practically invisible. She knew where to find it on the internet and understood what Sarah was saying. "Yeah, I know."

Occasionally "boys" as Sarah referred to them came over and started chatting. Sarah always managed to dismiss them with an attitude of indifference but sometimes needed to resort to rudeness. "I think I'm about ready to leave."

The words were barely out of her mouth when Sally's phone chimed. "It's Kyle, the guy with three kids," she told Sarah as she answered.

Evening with the Petersens

After Sally left Kyle couldn't get her out of his mind. He couldn't remember exactly what she had said but the meaning came across loud and clear: "I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you," reverberated through his mind. It hadn't helped to have Holly asking "Where did Sally go?" And then Jared had asked, "Can Sally come home with us?" He had to hold their sport bag in his lap to hide his erection.

His erection had mostly subsided when he decided it was time to leave and called the children out of the pool. As always he had to take the girls with him into the men's dressing room to change and held a beach towel in front of the girls to give them privacy as they changed. He wondered how he would handle it as they got older and wouldn't want to change in the men's dressing room but would be too young for him to be comfortable allowing them alone in the women's dressing room. They needed a woman, a mother. Sally popped into his mind.

"Can Sally come with us for pizza?" Holly asked.

"Yeah ask her, dad," Jared added.

"Sally?" Charlette chimed in.

There was no way to avoid his changing quickly in front of his daughters. He always tried to be as modest as possible about it but Holly still exclaimed loudly to the entire dressing room, "Your penis is swollen, Daddy. Are you okay?"

After dressing and assuring Holly quietly that he was okay, he decided, as much with his penis as with his brain to call Sally. "We're getting ready to leave the water-park. Would you like to join us for pizza and ice cream?"

Sally accepted without hesitation and told Sarah she wouldn't be going home with her. She quickly changed into street clothes and went to the park exit. All three children greeted her enthusiastically and Kyle showed the first signs of emotion towards her, giving her a tight hug and a quick peck on the lips.

Walking to the car she said to Charlette, "So, you just turned two."

Her father answered, "No, her birthday was a couple of months ago."

"But she said she was two 'last week'."

"Shortly after her birthday she spent a day with her grandmother, Jill's mother. Her grandmother introduced her to all her friends as 'Charlette, she's two, just last week.' Charlette liked it so much she's adopted it as her name, or maybe she thinks it really is her name, hard to tell."

After pizza they went to their home. Sally found it extremely neat and still filled with the feminine touches left by Kyle's late wife. They played a rousing game of Candy Land which Jared pronounced "boring" and which Charlette, "I'm two, just last week" won due to her getting the privilege of not having to go back when she pulled a picture card.

After Sally helped Kyle get the two girls in bed by reading a Curious George story they played Mario Kart until Jared's bedtime. Jared inevitably won with Sally placing second. "Dad, you're hopeless," Jared informed his father but assured Sally, "You just need more practice."

Foreplay

After Jared went to bed they sat on the couch in an awkward silence. Kyle felt a stirring in his groin but wasn't sure how to introduce the topic. Sally was also unsure whether to just do it or approach it more gradually.

Sitting there,she realized that her parents might be wondering where she was so she called. Her mother answered.

"Hi, Mom. I just wanted to let you know I won't be home tonight."

"Staying at Sarah's again?"

Sally decided it was time to just own up. "No, mom, I'm staying over with a guy I met."

To her mother's expression of dismay she said, "You know I'm sexually active. Do you think this is the first time I've stayed overnight with a guy?"

Her mother continued to express disapproval. Not wanting Kyle to think she wasn't mature, Sally suppressed her urge to argue back and simply said, "Mom, I'll be fine, Kyle's a great guy. You can talk to him if you want."

Her mother declined the offer.

Sally told Kyle, "This is the first time I've actually told her I'm staying overnight with a guy. I don't see any reason to do it behind her back. Sometimes she still treats me like a child."

Kyle decided this was the time to bring up the subject they were both awkward about and asked, "so you've been with several men?"

"Boys actually, I've been sexually active since middle school."

"So, how many times?"

Sally laughed, "too many to remember, a hundred guys or so."

Kyle was surprised, "You've kept that from your mother for so long?"

"She knows I've been having sex."

"So what is it you've just told her 'for the first time'?"

"That I'm staying overnight to have sex." There! she had clearly brought the subject into the open.

Kyle relaxed now that she had stated it explicitly for the first time since they had met at the park exit. "So you don't stay overnight much?"

"Oh, no, with the guys in school we'd just meet at one of our homes when our parents are gone. Though there was this one guy whose parents encouraged it."

"So, what do you do when you stay overnight?"

"It's only been a couple of times and we went to a motel." Sally decided not to mention the overnight with Sarah's father. "Once we just went in, got undressed and went at it. The other time we spent some time kissing and hugging and kind of undressed each other on the bed."

Kyle decided to just bluntly ask, "What did you have in mind for tonight?"

"No plan, just thought I'd see where things lead." In encouragement she put her hand to his crotch.

"You want to go up to bed now?"

She felt he wasn't ready to jump into bed. Something was holding him back. Without stating the rules or even expressing what she was doing, she began her "what I like about you" game. "I like being with you."

"Well I like being with you too."

"You're a great father.'

"You'd make a great mother."

Sally wasn't prepared for that. She never thought about being a mother, wasn't sure she'd ever want to be one. "I don't think so."

"You're so great with kids. Mine love you already. You know they were asking for you., actually wanted you to come home with us."

Sally knew she had been using the kids to get to Kyle. But it had come easily, almost naturally. "Yeah, I can be a friend, but a mother ...?"

"Well I think you'd be great." He leaned in and she took the hint.

During the kiss, she stroked his penis through his pants. She loved the way it hardened as she touched it. He put his arms around her and dropped one hand to her butt.

As the kiss ended she took one of his hands and placed it at her breast, encouraging him to feel her hardened nipple through the fabric of her blouse. "Do you like this?" She squeezed the hardened cock.

"Yes."

"Ready for bed?" she smiled.

Bedroom

When they arrived in the bedroom he turned off the lights. Only the glow from night lights in the hallway and bathroom illuminated the room. Sally was a bit disappointed. She wanted to see his cock, but feeling it, especially inside her was what she wanted most of all so she said nothing. He took her by the waist, pulled her to him and kissed her gently. As he did so he slipped his hands under her blouse and brought it up. He stopped the kiss and pulled the blouse over her head. She seldom wore a bra, not needing one, and he bent down to gently kiss and lick at her nipples.

Then he turned his attention to her jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them. He pulled her panties to her feet as her jeans fell. He untied her shoes and gently guided her to the bed. She sat and he raised her feet, removed shoes and socks and placed her feet on the bed. She lay back to wait for him.

In the dim light she could see him remove his shirt. Then he closed the door, sat next to her on the bed to remove his shoes, stood to drop his pants and lay down next to her. She felt his stiff cock brush her leg and reached down. Warm and solid, she wrapped her fingers around it. It would definitely do she decided, maybe an inch and a half thick and seven inches long.

He began with a kiss to her forehead and continued caressing her entire body. "Caressing" was the only way to describe it. He caressed her with his fingers, caressed her with his hands, caressed her with his lips, caressed her with his tongue. Her forehead, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, her lips, her neck, her shoulders. He didn't massage her breasts, he didn't rub or squeeze her nipples, he caressed them with hand, fingers, lips and tongue. Touches of great gentleness that sent shivers through her body. His entire being seemed to be focused on each individual square inch of her body as his hands, fingers, lips and tongue attended to it.

The darkness enhanced her pleasure. All she could sense was his touches, his kisses, his caresses.

As the attention moved down her abdomen she tensed her groin. The attention, the caresses were just above her genitals and she felt dampness dripping down the inside of her legs. She slid them apart in anticipation. But .. the attention and caresses were diverted. They went down the outside of her legs, alternating from one to the other. Down her legs to her ankles and then her feet. She spread her legs apart for him as the caresses of hands, fingers, lips and tongue moved up the inside of her legs. As he reached the upper portion of her inner thigh, she was fully primed and gasped as his cheek brushed against her swollen pussy. Then his tongue caressed her labia and.like an electric shock. an orgasm of uncontrolled delight shot from the point of contact throughout her body.

He didn't let her sudden squeal or her orgasmic twitching delay him. Instead they encouraged him. He pushed his tongue between the lips to taste the salty, sour liquid within and began gently caressing the hard button of her clit. As she squealed and twitched some more he moved his tongue to the hard button and pushed his fingers inside the warm, wet vagina. He continued the vaginal and clitoral stimulation until her twitching subsided.

Coitus Interuptus

He moved up so his cock was throbbing at the coital entrance. He held himself on his arms, "I hope you're enjoying yourself."

Her response was to pull him down to her and give a hard, passionate kiss. As their tongues entwined, she pushed her hips up causing the tip of his cock to enter her. He pushed himself fully inside and allowed his body to settle onto hers. Returning the kiss he began slowly moving his cock in and out. It slid effortlessly back and forth along her well moistened vaginal walls.

They could tell the door was pushed open by the increase in light from the hallway night light.

A small feminine voice said, "Daddy, can I get in bed with you, I'm cold."

He rolled off Sally, his cock coming out. "Sally's in bed with me, darling. It'll be crowded," he gasped.

He composed himself and whispered to Sally, "I'll talk to her and be right back." and started to get out of bed.

"You're naked," she whispered back.

"No problem, since I've been her only parent for a year I've found it's impossible not to be naked in front of her."

Sally felt uncomfortable having the naked man next to her with his full erection getting up in front of his young daughter. "Let me do it." She got out of bed and seeing no obvious clothing to wear, took Holly by the hand while still naked..

As they walked back to Holly's room, Holly commented, "You don't have any pajamas.."

"I know, I left them at home.'

"You can wear mine."

"They'd be too small."

"Maybe daddy has some."

"They'd be too big and fall right off," she laughed.

She reached out to touch the tuft of hair at Sally's crotch, "You have hair like Daddy."

"Yes I do."

"I didn't know girls have hair."

"They get hair just like boys when they grow up."

"Oh. But Daddy has a penis."

"Oh, he does?"

"Yes. Jared has one too. You know why?"

"Why"

"Cause they're boys. Boys get one but girls don't"

"I think that's right."

"I don't want one, I think they look silly."

"I agree completely."

As Sally tucked Holly back into her own bed, Holly got very serious and whispered, "Sally, daddy's penis was swollen today."

Sally suppressed a giggle, "oh?"

"Do you think anything's wrong with him?"

"No, Holly, penises do that sometimes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Why?"

"I think you better talk to your father about that."

"He always says, 'when you get older,' when I ask about penises."

"I think that's a good idea. You'll understand better when you get older."

"That's what he always says."

As she got back in bed with Kyle, Sally giggled, "I understand your penis was "swollen" today. I hope I had something to do with that." She ran a finger quickly down his abdomen to the subject member which expanded quickly at the touch.

"You had everything to do with that. I don't know what I'm going to do with her. She seems to have this penis obsession."

"I understand that. I have one too." Sally dived under the covers to use her mouth and tongue to bring him to maximum stiffness and tasted the lingering salty dampness from their interrupted activity.

"After her mother died I found it impossible to avoid some situations where she would see me naked and she couldn't help noticing it."

Sally removed the "swollen" member from her mouth to respond, " 'cause its so big," she giggled.

"God, you're a sexy vixen." He thrust his fully erect penis into her waiting mouth. Then he pulled her hips to his head and buried his mouth in her soft, sweet vulva. Sally yelped in surprised pleasure.

A voice of concern came from Holly's room, "Sally, are you okay?"

Sally couldn't suppress a laugh, "I'm fine, Holly!" "More than fine," she repeated softly to Kyle, moving her face to his, giving him a kiss and straddling his hips, presenting her vaginal opening to his waiting cock. She pushed her hips down and the 7 inch shaft entered her with no need for extra guidance. She whispered to him, "I'm much more than fine."

Susie_O
Susie_O
430 Followers
12